A Demon's Punishment(Naruto v...

By Astral_TheZodiac

''Y/N-chan! Look! Look! I'm a ninja now''- Naruto ''Shisui said he's going on a mission again, Y/N''- Sasuke ... More

1. Reborn, Naruto's personal bodyguard
2. Annoying
4. Fangirls, The kiss
5.Y/N Nara The Right Hand
Mini Scenario
Mini Scenarios
Mini Scenarios
6. Subaku no Gaara,..........
Little things
7. Annoyance
N/A
Top or Bottom? Loud or Quiet?
Soft Cheeks
8. Training...........
announcement🦊
Another Announcement🦊
9.Temporary Hokage
10.A day off
11. The chunin exams
12.The shifter
Announcement
announcement

3. Anbu, Clingy Sasuke

16.5K 486 294
By Astral_TheZodiac

You are officially an Anbu captain, whoopie fucking do. Its been two years since they learned the truth avout you being reborn but not the part where they were an anime character.

Thank the anime gods that forbid them from seeing the future, there future to be more specific. It only took you two years to climb the rank of Anbu captain.

Shikaku told you of your mother when you ask him what kind of woman she was once.

''Nana was a kind yet fierce woman, quite troublesome too''

You chuckled when he said that. Your eyes never leaving the shaped clouds passing by as you released a sigh.

''That so? I could only guess''

You have just finished reporting your completed mission to the Hokage and now your walking to your house which in the greeneries of Konoha.

You didn't bother turning back to your five year old height as it was troublesome. You took Naruto from the orphanage when you put a request of owning a house on your own when you turned four.

Rumors started to spread of Naruto being the jinchuriiki and people started harassing him much to you and the Hokage's dismay. But you sure had fun threatening the konoha people.

Some still harassed Naruto but some finally respect Minato and Kushina's wishes thanks to you. Speaking of Naruto, the knucklehead better ate something else other than ramen.

You entered the forest path as you stretch your arms, your greeted by your house. Behind it was a small waterfall and river.

The backyard was pretty much filled with trees were you would always sleep. You put hammocks everywhere like literary. Your backyard was a perfect place to relax.

You have pick up Obanai's habit of sleeping in tree branches quite a nice place to sleep if you do say so yourself.Speaking of backyards..........

''Sasuke Teme!''

''Dobe!"

'How annoying.........'

You went straight to your backyard, pulling out your bokken out of your shadow. You are not dealing with Naruto and Sasuke's bullshit.

''Ara, if you two don't stop your gonna be in deep trouble''

''Eh? Okaa-san what do you mean-ack!"

''Ow!"

Both Naruto and Sasuke hold their head in pain as a bump formed on their heads. A dangerous aura was behind them and they knew who it was, they turned around slowly and was met with an unimpressed Y/N, a bokken in hand.

''H-hey erm.......Y/N-chan''

''You two clean your mess, if you want seize each others throat go to the training grounds''

You snapped at the two who both pouted, Mikoto laugh at them while Shisui snickered and Itachi stiffled a laugh.

''Welcome back Y/N, how's the mission''

You groaned as you plopped yourself in a vacant hammock filled with pillows. God was Guy challenging you in a fight with Kakashi, although you don't mind he remind you of Inosuke.
Man, you miss them so much.

''Annoying, Guy's being well ........... Guy''

Mikoto chuckled as you went limp  on the pillows before Z's started to appear above your head. She pity you as Guy was quite hyper when your assisting them, she doesn't know how you make some expression that you can only do.

Naruto and Sasuke were about to seize each others throats again when Mikoto shoo's them as you were sleeping. And boy do they not want to anger a tired Y/N. Last time they did that, you havè to be restrained by Shikaku and Shikamaru and some Uchihas.

Speaking of Shikamaru he shall arrive, he wants to hang out with you but found you sleeping. He proceeded to greet Mikoto, Itachi and Shisui who greeted him back in return.

He plopped beside you as you shrank to his height. How he doesn't anger you when he does that he doesn't know and the others don't know.

Naruto pouted as you snuggled to Shikamaru's side, Mikoto can feel the other four boy's jealousy much to her amusement while Shikamaru's being smug.

''Either you guys stop or I'm throwing you all out''

You said as you move out of the hammock and went into your house probably to change. Once your done you change into a plain black shirt tucked in a high waisted short that ends on your mid thigh. Then thigh high socks although it ends an inch above the knees.

You put your ninja sandals on and grab some ingredients to create some spicy fish crackers that became popular in Konoha, so does your pies and pizzas. You prepared some juice for six outside and some chocolate cookies, your clone serving them before poofing into your shadow.

Mikoto would always tease you to be a perfect wife material, either you would marry one of her sons or Shisui. Fugaku didn't make the situation easier along with the three Uchiha mentioned earlier.

They were practically trying to woo you much to your dismay and Shikaku's amusement. You put the crackers in the pan not before putting some oil.

You then continued to make shanghai filled with ground beef and pork and others. You rolled them in a thin egg roll wrapper while finishing the batch, you heated the pan and pour some oil and deep fry the Shanghai pork, beef, vegetable and etc.

You have to make more since a lot of people in Konoha ordered it, heck even Kakashi and the Hokage  ordered some. Once the finished the batch of fish crackers you took some black pepper, chopped red chili and crushed powdered garlic and onions.

You put them in a tupperware along with the spices and crackers then shake after closing the lid then its finished. You put them in a paper bag along with the finished shanghai ready to deliver ranging from salt and garlic to spicy chili.

You had your clones do that while shadow stepping to make it easier. You came out with some of the spicy fish crackers and Shanghai.

You earned some well a lot of Ryo thanks to your missions and cooking you would also buy Naruto ramen at Ichiraku's. Least to say you spoil Naruto every once in a while.

You placed the treat in one of the hanging tables so everyone can eat. You took some juice and pour it in a glass while eating some crackers.

''Y/N-chan which one on my sons will you marry or would you prefer Shisui''

You choked on your juice looking at Mikoto with a 'really' look. Mikoto's playful so no need to comment, the three cleared their throats before thèy continue devouring some snacks.

Your gaze falls on the necklace the boys had hanging on their necks, a transparent and crystal like feather hanging by a thread. You gave it to them a while back, it was for emergencies that.

It will vibrate if they're in danger, fused with your blood demon art they will heal but the effects are a little slow but it will heal nonetheless.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You swung your bokken to your right hitting Shisui as he teleported to your right. Shisui will never admit it but his a little offended as you can tell where he'll be flickering.

Itachi was no better he would get a hit once and a while but that's it. You dismissed for the day the two after healing them. Your not sure whether to save Shisui or not, you know what fuck the plot your ripping Danzo apart.

Shisui is much more important than anything like Naruto and Sasuke so screw it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You sighed as you returned from your mission and headed for the Hokage office. The Uchiha massacre had happened seven years ago and to put it simple your stressed.

You heard a gruff and calm voice after knocking on the door, you entered while yawning.

''Ah Y/N here to give your report already''

''Yes''

You sighed for the hundreth time, you want to sleep already. Your ears perk up as Hiruzen told you about choosing a new Anbu captain.
Finally! Your now dumping the line of duty to Tenzo.

Do you feel bad? No! Do you feel like a piece of shit? Absolutely no! Hiruzen is surprised but not shock just surprise you choose Tenzo.

Your walking to Naruto's apartment to check if he had groceries. You were greeted by a dusty and unclean apartment. In the academy Naruto felt a chill ran down his spine, he doesn't know why but he felt like getting ready for his funeral.

You wipe the rice cooker dry before putting the clean rag down, you pulled down your mask after opening the window in Naruto's apartment. You released a sigh as you glance around, your gaze flickered to the clock hanging on the wall just above the refrigerator.

It read 4:00 pm meaning Naruto is coming home as school finished, speak of the devil you caught a movement in the corner of your eye. You don't need to look at who's in the apartment with you.

There in all glory stands Naruto's parents talking with Mito and Hashirama while glancing your way everynow and then. Tobirama sat on the couch across a quiet Izuna sharing a glaring contest while arms are crossed over there chest.

Rin was checking the scrolls that contains fuinjutsu and sealings mostly paper sealings on the table on the kitchen counter, you can see them but you never had an intitial to talk to them.

You had talk to Naruto about his heritage but you didn't told him about Kurama, he was upset. His father was the fourth Hokage who he look up to very much, while his mother an Uzumaki with red hair is known as the Red Hot Habańero.

Now Naruto knows where he got his loud mouth and verbal tick with him pouting and a ghost Uzumaki who wave her fist at you threateningly while her red hair flying like a tailed fox.

''This are paper sealing and fuinjutsus Naruto must've already accomplished this''

Rin said while looking at another pile of scrolls seperated from the rest. Minato smiled as he looked at the scroll and to his wife.

''His an Uzumaki what do you expect. I'm gonna have to beat some sense into that idiot for trashing his apartment later''

You said while stretching your arms eàrning a satisfying pop, imagine the surprise and shock looks you got from the ghost. Tobirama didn't waste anytime getting to your face and straight up interrogating you.

''Who the hell are you really''

Tobirama said as he looked down on you with a glare he earned a harsh punch in the gut  falling to his knees while you walk away casually like you just didn't punch a Senju. A former Hokage at that, Hashirama sweated as he back away from you as you passed him.

''That's none of your business you damned Senju''

You snapped at the male, you understand Tobirama's past experience but him being an asshat to everyone. You sat across Izuna who sweated a little at your unwavering dull gaze, or more likely who at the other side of the door.

You put your right leg over your left one while you reach in your shadow and grab your bokken. Naruto enters his apartment room skipping a foxy grin on his face, but that fell as soon as he saw you sitting on the couch bokkem in hand.

''Naruto Uzumaki -fucking- Namikaze, care to explain why your apartment is trash while Im gone for only a week''

You said as veins started popping out of your forehead. Naruto chuckled nervously while scratching his nape sheepishly slowly backing away.

''Erm-uh....... well you see...... its -ummmmm I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!''

Naruto said as he tried to run out of the door. Keyword: tried. His shadow connected with yours as he fruitlessly tried to get out of your grip.

''Hahaha Y/N please go easy on my son"

Minato said mirroring Naruto, he laughed nervously  while scratching his nape. Naruto was practically sweating buckets as your slitted pupils stare down a him.

Your groaned as you stand up and walked pass Naruto, usually no matter what Nara do is what the person in their shadow possession do. But you can move however you can command them by using your mind only. You released Naruto from your shadow jutsu as he breath out a sigh of relief.

''Buy yourself some groceries, I'm going to visit Sasuke and Shisui make sure to keep your apartment spotless or else. There's food in the fridge heat it in the microwave''

You said as you sink in your shadow, you appeared in Sasuke's apartment via on the shadow of the couch. Unlike Naruto's apartment Sasuke kept his clean, speaking of Sasuke this piece of shit has become clingy to you in every chance he gets.

You walk to his kitchen and started cooking him and Shisui food. Speaking of the Uchiha.....

''Don't even think about it''

You said as you fry some bacon, you put some tomatoes in a plate as you washed the cut lettuce. You heard an 'awwe' from behind you, looking over your shoulder you see Shisui pouting. Your (e/c) look with your own donated eyes to Shisui, both (e/c) eyes clashing before you break eye contact first.

You were in the hokage office when the feather hanging from an Uchiha suddenly vibrated voilently making you tense up and leave the office with a confused Kakashi and Tenzo.

You step out of the shadows of the trees near the cliff you are very familliar with. You jump down and dive in the water, a glowing blue orb was at the bottom of the river inside was Shisui. The orb glowed as it started healing the said male as you reach out to him.

Shisui groaned as he felt the soft mattress on his back his eyelids flutter open and was met with darkness he thought he was blind before he started to see a color.

Small light peek to somewhat like bandages he was utterly confused to say the least. He heard a door open before shuffling of feet were heard.

''Ah your awake, I'll inform the Hokage''

A soft voice spoke before the sound of doors opening and closing entered his ears. The door opened again after a minute of waiting what he heard had his mouth agape.

''Shisui the Uchiha clan has been wipe except for you and Sasuke. Y/N saved you and donated her eyes to you''

''W-what?!"

His lips trembled, as he heard the Hokage told him what happened. He ripped the bandages covering his eyes, his vision was blurred for a second before focusing.

You sat across him on a chair, bandages over your eyes were seen. His expression fell as he was handed a mirror, instead of being eyeless he was met with a pair of (e/c) eyes.

''Quit your moping''

You said as you pulled the right side of the bandages, another pair of (e/c) colored eyes with slitted pupils met his. You pulled the bandages off of you as a new pair of eyes stare at his.

''H-how?"

''I'm a demon I can regenerate. And care to explain why I found you at the bottom of the river.  hmmm?"

Memories, memories Shisui remembers, he was in the hospital for a month before being released. You placed the plate of food down on the kitchen top before hearing the front door open and closed.

Sasuke entered the room, he directly went beside you and grip the back of your clothes with furrowed eyes. He always does that, you sighed before patting his head.

''Eat up both of you, I have a meeting with the Hokage''

You said as you pried off Sasuke's hand from your clothes earning a frown from the said ravenette but he nodded.  He watch you sink to your shadow and just like that you left.

So Insomia decided to visit for the last two days and I'm fucking high on coca cola.
Pray for me fam😔😥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 378 35
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY CHARACTER IKADA. The first few chaps are a bit boring but eventually it gets better I guarantee. Ikada is simply a name...
30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
160K 7.9K 60
*****book one of Kunoichi series***** Reader X Various Characters (Naruto Verse) I have no memories before the day I met Minato and Kushina. I was...
21.4K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...