Anidita Os

By Its_me_bhumi

1 More

1.
PART 1
HELP!!!
I HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU πŸ’•PART 2nd
MAKE YOU MINE
I MAKE U UNDERSTAND ❀❀
WITHOUT YOUU
UNSAID LOVE REMANING UNSAID πŸ‚
Office
Angry wife
Leaving pregnant wife
Hot sex 18+
Love in heaven πŸ’—
Ufff tere Ada πŸ”ž
Meeting your ex after years
End

I MAKE U UNDERSTAND PART 2ND πŸ‚

1.5K 76 30
By Its_me_bhumi

If anyone Who didn't read previous part go and read

For your information this Story ij about 2014 old nhi hai 😐😐😐💫😗😗😊😊

Bondita- Acha 😙(Thats so😙)

Anirudh - Ji ha 😏😏(ji yes😏😏)

He stood up form bed and pulled bondita He was going to kiss him but bondita start Running

Anirudh = You! Bonita let me once catch you

Bondita was above bed when anirudh from back and He hugged her from behind and snuggled into her neck. Bon caressed his face. After looking around the resort, they decided to rest for a while.😗

Vaijanti ji 😉, I don't know if this is the right time to say this, but I think it's high time we should do this. ", Anirudh said.

Bon realised that Anirudh might be wanting to take the relationship to the next level. She wouldn't mind it though.

' But Shka babu, this is my first time. It might not be as easy as you expect. ", Bon said.

"Come on. It's my first time too. Do you think I am so much experience... Huh", Ani said.

"Kuch bi ! I know your past records. You have slept with numerous girls like sudamini, manorama and have lot of experience. You dont have to lie as I don't judge you. It's your choice. ", Bon said

"What? Virgin? Sleeping? Oh.. You thought I was talking about having sex?", Ani chuckled.

Then, what else we should do that we haven't done? ", Bon asked confused.

'This! ", saying that he kneeled  down and presented a ring.💫

Bondita das, I know it's too early for you, but I can't wait anymore. I know you won't agree to get married immediately. But atleast let's exchange promise rings for my satisfaction. I so desperately wanna get married to you. But I can do with a promise ring. ", saying this Anirudh made Bon wear the ring as she smiled, slightly teary eyed.

He gave her the male ring that she made him wear. She kissed him gently as he pulled her for a smooch.

'Waise Bondita, hum woh bi  kar sakte hain... I know it is hard to resist Anirudh roy choudray ! ", Ani teased her.

"Kuch bi ... Waise I don't mind though... ", bon winked much to Ani's astonishment.

He gulped slowly looking at her.

Bon, we can wait till we both end fight of tulsipur and krishnagar or may be even till we get married. I mean, it's so hard to control myself with you. But I can wait as I don't just wanna sleep with you. I wanna make love to you. I lust you. But I love you more. So it's okay if you wanna wait. Else we can even get married now if you want. ", "

Bondita looked at him with a cringe

"Are you kidding me shka babu, Did I told you to control ? kuch bi ..... Or abhi kaun shadi karega ? Abhi lets have a pre honeymoon make love to me . I want to...... " Bon winked

"Pre honeymoon. Are you sure ? I mean this ij your first time ......' Anirudh said

Yess.... phele ishtmaal kare phir vishwas kare ........ i must check your performance before giving u a nod for marriage . What if you are nt able to satisfie me ...... pure zindge (all life) I will have to experience bad sex life " Bon teased

Ohhhh.... So you doubt my performance ? vaijnti jii ....... Baby , you are a newcomer challenging  the master of this field. I am gonna give you than your satisfaction . but once we make love ,there is no turing back
You have to make love to me often as i will be addicted to you " ani winked  and twirled her around

"okay shaka babu let meet tomorrow" bon said with pure smile

Ani whisper in bondita ears - Be ready at 5pm and come to kacha badam hotel 😗 bon blushes .........Ani leaves with his motorcycle opppsss solly motorcar

Tomorrow at 5:30 in kacha badam hotel

Anidita were walking in ground as it was evening . Later, after having a simple they comes to there hotel room room no 2453684365587260045565. ✊

Bondita changed into smiple one piece nightware  while ani wore his track pant and T-shirt , Anirudh Sat on bed and pulled bondita to sit on his lap spreading her leg on each other side of his waist
He kissed her gently caressing her back they kissee hungrily and bondita help anirudh to remove his T-shirt and . she look perfect chest and abs

"Are these abs for real? They look like photoshopped", she said touching them.

Ani groaned as it made him turn on and smiled at her innocence.

They are all yours. ", Ani said before kissing and sucking her neck and shoulders. Bon felt shivers and sparks throughout her body.

Ani kept sucking and kissing all over the neck and then removed her dress after taking her permission. He traced his knuckles over her lingerie as she looked down nervously. He looked at her and unhooked the bra. Bondita covered her chest with her hands as a reflex.

"Bondita, trust me... You are beautiful! ", Ani said while removing her hands and caressing her breasts. He kissed them making Bon moan. She breath heavily and whined softly as Ani sucked her breasts.He cupped and tweaked the hard nipples.

"Your beauties love me Vaijuu! And I love them. ", saying this he fondled with the breasts and sucked them while Bondita clutched his hair.

Ani made Bon lie down and kissed her navel before removing her underwear.

'Bondita, I am going to try something. Don't panic. You will love it.", saying this Ani spread her legs and touched her clit with his fingers.

Bon moaned at the sensation. She was being touched this way for the first time. She felt different and nice.

Ani put one finger inside her and thrusted in and out and licked the clit simultaneously

."Sh.. shakaa bb babuuuu, are you licking there? Aahhh... Are you comfortable doing that? Oooo... This is crazy... mmmm.... I am feeling something... I feel like Cumming... " Bon stammered.

"Don't think of anything... Just feel it and cum for me", Ani whispered.

Ani continued this exercise till Bon came a little. He smiled and hovered over her and kissed her forehead.

"Did you like it? ", ani smiled.

Bon nodded and blushed."Sweetheart, we might wait for the sex part. Let's get you prepared for that first. You are too tight and I guess, you have never masturbated. Start pleasing yourself by fingering as I did. I will be doing it too. Then maybe we can actually have sex", Ani said caressing her face.

"But we can just do it right away. I mean it will pain but that's for a few times only. ", Bon said.

'Baby, I know that. But it's gonna pain immensely if we do it suddenly. Let's get to teach you to explore your body first. I can wait. I want you to feel the pleasure along with me. It should not be like I am enjoying and you are in complete pain. I would hate that. ", Ani said.

Bon nodded.

"Shka babu , can I see ? " Bon said blushing.

Outfit of ani

Ani laughed and nodded. He opened his track pant and let Bon hold his turned on shaft.

"Shaka babu, how is this even going to fit in me? ", Bani asked innocently.

Ani chuckled and pulled her towards him.

You are the cutest person on this planet . I love you... We can take it slow. It will fit. Don't worry. That's gonna fit inside you only forever now. ", Ani said while pecking her lips.Bon settled on top of Ani pressing her naked body on his.

" Waise  tell me one thing. What if I had gone with the flow during the bet and approached you to to sleep with me, after you had known about the bet? Will you have agreed or refused?", Ani asked as he caressed her flawless back and cupped her butts.

I guess I would have taken the shot. Even after that day when I confronted you, I regretted the fact that I couldn't get to kiss my first love. So mostly I would have made love and accepted it as a one time memory of my love story afterwards. ", Bon said.

Ani looked at her sadly.

"How can you love someone so unconditionally? And a person who might betray you later? Were you so sure that I was genuine? What if I was just a good actor?", Ani said thoughtfully.

"I felt you are genuine. That's why I loved you. Love should be unconditional, Shka babu. I believed that you won't betray. I believed that your eyes had equal affection for me as I had for you. And if the actor is too good, then he isn't acting anymore. ", Bon said.

"I love you Bondita das forever and ever.... ", Ani said and turned and came over her snuggling into her neck.

They kissed and made out again and again till they got exhausted.

Sweetheart, do you wanna wear something before dozing off?", Ani asked.

"Nothing except you. You are my cover for today. ", Bon winked making Ani blush.

He nuzzled into her chest and held her lovingly.

'Waise , kal subha beach chalenge? You gotta help me float against the waves. I have never tried that as mom and thakuma are quite protective and don't allow me alone into the deep waters. ", Bon said while caressing his nape and kissing his ear.

"Sure Sweetheart... Although I won't prefer to take you to the deep waters, yet we can make you float in the sea. Even I am protective, baby. But sooner or later I will teach you to swim and then you will be able to balance better. But I am never gonna let to go alone, sweetheart. It's dangerous. ",Ani said kissing her jawline.

Okay... Will you teach me how to ride a bike and drive a car?", Bon asked softly.

Ami lifted his head slightly to look at her and smiled.I will teach you everything that you wish to learn. In fact, we can start from tomorrow itself. You know how to ride a scooty so bike won't be very difficult. It just has gears and is heavier. And then we will learn car driving as well. And in return, I will get to spend time with my sweetheart. Muahhh", saying this he kisses her all over the face making her sulk cutely.

Shka babu, you are again eating me up. My face will be sticky... ", she pouted.

Ani chuckled and kissed all over again.

"I don't care . I am gonna eat you up... You are delicious.", saying this he tickles and kisses her again and again making her giggle and laugh.

Both laugh and cuddle, talking

about any random things till almost midnight. Bon dozes off while Ani covers them with the duvet and watches her with a smile till sleep engulfs him.

Please give your comments on which ever parts you like.

Jada mature nhi tha 😗😗😗😗

There ij mistake

Your writer
Bhumi 🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 7.5K 72
so my over thinking brain came up with a new story based on ANIDITA . In this story anidita will have ONS with each other on there first meet and slo...
35.5K 2.5K 36
anidita
66.6K 4.8K 48
This is the second OS / TS / SS book and from here I will continue my short stories. This book contains mature content so read it with our own risk. ...
54.6K 5.1K 29
When a 26 years old young man meets a 16 years orphan girl At the first sight she pulled his heart strings around her and he became her world in whi...