Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 41

17.8K 216 137
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

   My fingers dust over the pages of one of my newest books, separating the pages apart so I can flip to the next one in the quiet of my empty house, the dogs laying over my bare feet.

   Soft music plays from the TV, the fireplace crackling in the background. Roxy lays her cold nose on my bare leg, making me laugh quietly "Your nose is so cold!" I tell her and she huffs, her tail wagging back and forth. The cute little glossy brown eyes staring up at me happily.

   She's my favorite little Rottweiler, such a beautiful black with brown fading, floppy ears and big heart. Rogue woofs quietly behind Roxy, annoyed that he's not getting any attention.

   Rogue is the huge black Doberman that everyone is scared of, when he's really just a baby with a loud bark.

   They're both laying at my feet, Roxy basically on my legs while Rogue is curled up against Roxy, resting his long nose along the folded black fur of Roxy's neck. My eyes drift from the dogs, looking around the quiet house.

   The house is beautiful, the walls a light gray with white trimming. It runs throughout the whole house like the beautiful wood flooring. Modern lights fill the room with light, gently dimmed so it isn't too bright. The living room is open to the kitchen and dining room, the kitchen is huge. I love cooking in that kitchen. The house has a large layout, a good couple ten thousand square feet. There are black paintings hanging up on the walls, black accents all over this house. Such a comforting, calm feel to this house. It makes it feel like home.

   Roxy and Rogue woofed again softly, as though they were talking to each other about something.

   Then both their ears perk, looking towards the front door. A quiet little woof coming from them both. I laugh quietly, sticking my bookmark to mark my page number and closing it. Leaning to my left I set my book on the white side table, pulling my feet out from under the dogs heavy bodies and rising to my feet.

   The front door opens with a click and the dogs leap off the couch, flying towards the doors barking loudly.

   A laugh leaves me and a low chuckle drifts from the doorway.

   A black haired, tall, tattooed covered man with piercing gray eyes look over at me, his hair all misplaced and eyes slightly tired.

   I quickly make my way over to him, pushing past the barking dogs, their tails wagging happily.

   He smiles tiredly at me, dropping his briefcase down on the floor by our shoes. Smiling at him as he unbuttons his suit jacket and slips it off.

   I raise my hands, cupping his face softly in my hands, smiling up at Kingston "Welcome home baby," I whisper, pushing up onto my toes and kissing him softly.

   A sigh leaves his chest as he kisses me back softly, tossing his jacket somewhere to the side. His arms wrap around my waist, hoisting me into his arms with his hands on my ass as he walks us into the living room.

   The dogs follow us, sniffing Kingston's dress pants, their cropped tails wagging in curiosity at the office smell.

   Kingston drops onto the couch with a sigh, pulling away from my lips. I settle myself in his lap, my legs either side of his hips, straddling him "How was work?" I ask, slipping my fingers into his hair.

He shrugged in response, letting his forehead fall onto my shoulder, holding onto me tightly and sighing tiredly "Fine I guess, we had another person come in though for a custom ring," he murmurs against my skin, tucking his face in my neck.

It's been 4 years.

4 years since we left high school and went to college, 4 years since we bought our own house out of town, away from the city with long quiet roads and a big back yard with a large pool and endless trails for walking. 4 years since Kingston gave me the diamond band I still to this day wear every second of every day. 4 years since Kingston started his jewelry business. 4 years.

4 amazing years.

He's a billionaire now, his business has taken off. And he's my business man. Every day he comes home to me, tired, horny, happy, or just wanting love.

I went to college to be a secretary if Kingston needed me, but once his business boomed he told me I didn't have to work if I didn't want too. He told me that if I want to work I can and he won't stop me but if it's not something I love then I shouldn't do it.

So I did, and he was proud of me for it.

And he says he prefers to come home to see me already home in comfy clothes or completely naked.

Some days I take up that naked offer.

"That's great baby," I murmur, kissing his neck softly as I comb my fingers through his beautiful soft black hair.

He sighs, gently kissing my neck in return "Yeah, the ring is gonna cost over $3 million." He sighs heavily again into my neck.

Gently he pulls his head away from my neck, his hands slipping up my sweatshirt as he smiles at me "How was your day love?"

The dogs bark happily and leap up onto the couch, curling up by me and Kingston. He chuckles, patting Rogue on the head.

Once we got our own house Kingston bought me Roxy as a birthday present and then bought Rogue saying that Roxy was lonely and needed a friend.

Secretly I think he wanted another dog for himself.

"Good, I missed you though, I read most of the day and then went for a swim, took the dogs on a walk and cleaned the house up some," I inform him, leaning into his chest.

"I'm glad you're home," my voice is hushed as I bury my face into his chest, enjoying the warmth his body gives mine.

His warm hands trail up my spine "I'm glad I'm home too, I missed you," he murmurs softly in my ear, pulling my head away from his chest and kissing me.

Instantly my body melts into his, our lips moving perfectly together. Being without him all day is like a missing puzzle piece, my heart longs for him when he isn't around.

"Why can't you stay home with me?" I ask with a pout. Giving him those puppy eyes and the pouty lip. He stares me in the eyes, and I know he's going to break. The eyes always get him.

"I can if you really want me to, I can hire someone to take care of my work while I'm away..." he offers and I immediately perk up. Excitement filling my expression. A smile crests on his face at my reaction "Would you like that?" He asks, it's almost as though he isn't expecting me to say yes.

"Yes!" I squeal, throwing my arms around his neck and squeezing tightly, his arms wrapping around me tighter as his chest rumbles with a laugh.

The dogs bark with the excitement filling the air of the quiet house.

He laughs happily, hugging me back "What about date night tomorrow?" He asks as I pull back from the tight hug.

A grin pulls at my face "Okay." He smiles, leaning forward and kissing me.

Yes, Kingston gets very busy with work but he always finds time for me no matter the mood he's in. He always shows me love and affection, which I always return. Sometimes he comes home and is about to break down so I hold him, comfort him like he does to me.

He's my everything.

   I love him so much.

   His fingertips trace my spine gently as he sits forward on the couch "Can I go change mi amor?" He asks in a soft whisper.

   My eyes flicker down to the dress pants and button up shirt he's wearing. Tilting my head to his shoulder I sigh "I guess so, but take me with you." He chuckles, kissing my cheek and standing up, wrapping his arms under my ass. Instinctively I wrap my legs around his waist, clinging to him.

   "I love you," he whispers as he walks towards the stairs, the dogs following behind with those floppy faces.

   A hum vibrates from my throat as I bury my face into his neck, brushing my fingers through his hair "I love you,"

   Each step he takes I bounce slightly in his hold as he carries me up the stairs. "So," I start, resting my chin on his chest as he walks us past some of the untouched rooms we have in the house "I was thinking we could do some steak Alfredo for dinner tonight?" Kingston grins "That sounds amazing baby."

   The hallway is also painted a light gray, black doors with gold handles surrounded by white trim. We have 6 bedrooms in all in this house. We definitely don't need that many rooms, but we both loved this house and the location so we bought it anyways.

   He shifts me into one of his arms and he opens the door to our master bedroom, pushing it in and walking me through the door then setting me down on the wood floor. I puff my lip out at him and he chuckles at me, closing the door behind him so the dogs can't get in yet.

   I hear Roxy's whine from the other side of the door and Rogue barks. Both scratching softly at the door. Kingston walks over to me and places his lips on my forehead "Did you eat lunch?" He asks, walking over to our walk in closet.

   "Yeah, I got your text, thanks for reminding me," I say, walking after him. He always makes sure to send me a text or give me a call to make sure I'm eating when I should. Sometimes he just calls me to talk and I end up getting a snack.

   "Good." He states from inside the closet. The bedroom is huge, with a large, bigger than King sized bed covered with white sheets and a fuzzy black comforter. A rug is laid at the foot of the bed, a beautiful black and white marble design, pictures of black and white scenery portraits hanging on the walls. The far wall on the left of the bedroom when you walk in through the door is a wall of glass, letting you see right out onto the large balcony with a comfy couch and pillows, the dogs beds out their too for when they want to join me and Kingston out there in the morning on the weekends. We have a large flat screen TV hanging on the wall opposite to the bed, a large master bathroom on the left wall by the big glass wall that allows the bright sun to shine in and wake me and Kingston up in the morning. To the right when you walk in the room is a little balcony that looks out upon the living room, then to the far left of that is our walk in closet. Full of our clothes.

He walked back out in some loose black sweatpants, his shirt, as usual, missing. A cheeky smile spreads across his face "Ahhhh," he sighs with the smile that makes my stomach flip "Much better," he states, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me.

A giggle leaves me and he smiles, kissing me behind my ear where his name still sits in black ink. His fingers wrap in the soft fabric of my oversized wool sweater and pulls it up my hips, the soft fabric gently tickling my skin. The fabric knocks my glasses off my nose and Kingston catches them swiftly before they clatter to the ground, handing them back to me. I gently grab the glasses from him and slip them back on my face, giving him a thankful smile.

"I want to see your skin. I want to see my handwriting on your skin when I'm home," he whispers, pulling the sweater up over my head and lets it fall to the floor of our bedroom.

My heart stutters as I feel heat spread up my neck to my face and he chuckles, trailing his fingertips teasingly over his writing under my right breast. I got it far enough down so he could see it when I'm in a bikini or bra.

He smirks when he sees my tight black Nikey shorts "That's better." The large, warm tattooed hands I've grown to crave every touch of now running down my exposed skin.

"Mmm," I hum softly "Yeah it is."

   His smile. Oh his smile, I love it so much.

   So bright and true. The crooked cheeky smile that he gets. Standing in front of me with no shirt on, revealing the tattoos littered along his skin, my handprint and name still one of my favorites besides the black rose. He flexes for me, showing off "You like what you see babe?" He asks, curling his bicep with a smirk.

   I nod my head and he chuckles as my eyes drift lower, the side of his abs shooting a shiver through me. His sweatpants rest lowly on his hips, his v-line accessible to my eyes. My eyes trail back up his ripped torso, just admiring his beautiful face. The sharp jawline and beautiful gray eyes, his black hair slightly falling of his forehead messily, stubble dusting his jaw. He's a perfect image of handsome. Carved from God I'm guessing.

  I wonder if he ever just stops and admires me?

   "Want to go make dinner with me?" I ask, looking up into those soft gray eyes that made me nervous the first time I saw them.

They brighten at my request "Yeah baby, let's go. You hungry?" He asks and I give him a sheepish smile "A little, I only had granola and yogurt for lunch..." he pauses in his movements, turning to look at me with a caring glare.

"You told me you ate!"

"And I did!"

"No! That's—That's a snack!" He argues back.

"Well..." he raises a brow at me, crossing his arms across his chest. "Well what?" He asks, his gray eyes narrowing in on me.

A little nervous laugh leaves me "Well... that's what I've been having for...a few weeks," I mumbled the last part, hoping. No praying. To God that Kingston wouldn't ask me to repeat it.

He lets out a heavy breath "What was that last part?" His eyes burn as though angry.

"A few weeks..." I grumble again, turning my head away from him and looking out the wall of glass, trying to look fascinated with something outside.

Turning my back to him I start walking to the balcony "Oh, that's really—" a muscular arm wraps around my waist, catching me off the ground and holding my feet off the ground. Holding me captive.

"Repeat that. Again." He grits in my ear, his heavy breathing dancing over my neck.

I throw my hands up, giving up "A few weeks! Okay! That's what I've been eating for a few weeks!" He growls, the noise radiating through his chest and right through my limbs.

The steel grip he has on me loosens and my feet land on the wood again. Hesitantly I turn to look at Kingston who looks like he's flaming with anger "Why haven't you been eating!?" He asks, but his tone is surprisingly soft and worried, not angry.

My head drops as I sit down on the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest, placing my chin in between my knees.

Kingston quickly sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around me "Baby tell me what's going on, please, I can't help if I don't know..." he softly pleads, tightening his grip on me.

I just don't feel pretty.

Have I gained weight?

Maybe that's what it is.

I shouldn't eat so much.

That's what's been going on. In my mind. Every time he texts me reminding me to eat, I open the fridge or cupboards and guilt weighs me down.

I turn my face away and hide it in my knees, trying to hide my shame.

"Love..." he tries softly, his large rough hands trailing up and down my calves "Talk to me."

Tears well in my eyes. He's going to be so disappointed in me...

The bed rises as his weight leaves and then his hands are resting on my shins, trying to pry them apart softly so I'll look at him.

"Love. Look at me, please, talk to me. What's going on?"

A gentle sob leaves my lips without permission and he grabs my arms, pulling them away to reveal my face. My eyes meet his and guilt fills his eyes, worry swirling around in the gray paint in his eyes as he pushes up on his knees and wraps his arms around me "Baby please tell me," he whispers in my ear, holding me close.

"I—I've gained weight..." I stutter softly against his shoulder, an unwanted tear running down my cheek. "You have?" He asks as though he had no idea, seemingly surprised.

I nod my head, gently raising my hands to wipe my tears "Y—Yeah...the scale—"

"It's broken. I can fix it." He states and my eyes startle up to his.

"W—What?"

He looks at me with soft eyes, gently pulling back and cupping my face in his hands taking my glasses off and setting them down on the bed next to me, his thumbs returning to my face, rubbing my tears away "It's broken. I'll fix it." He repeats, giving me a small smile.

"No, it's not—"

"Yes it is. If you think you're heavy it's broken. I think I saw Roxy knock into it."

What?

I blink at him, my vision blurring with tears "But—" he shakes his head, leaning forward and kissing my nose.

"You've never looked more beautiful," he whispers lowly against my lips. His warm arms pull me closer, and pushing up off his knees, standing to his full height and carrying me to the bathroom.

I shake my head at him "No...I used to be—"

"Not properly fed? Yeah. You used to be." He sets me down in front of my large floor length mirror and automatically my eyes soak up the flaws.

My thighs have gotten bigger, my waist and hips wider, my stomach a little bigger—

Kingston's hands find my bare skin again, rubbing gentle circles "Look at you," he whispers to me, resting his head on my shoulder as he stares at me through the mirror.

"I am." I croak, new tears welling in my eyes at the image of my weight gain. I feel so cheap. When did I start eating so much?

"No," he shakes his head "You aren't." My eyebrows pull together in confusion. He gently trails his hands over my stomach, the gentle touch comforting "You look beautiful, your curves filling out..." he whispers, kissing my neck softly and trailing his hands down my body and into the dip of my waist and over my wider hips. His large hands grip the skin of my hips "Such beautiful curves," he murmurs.

Staring at myself in the mirror I watch his hands trail my body, brushing the skin with his fingertips like I'm a priceless piece of art.

"You are the most beautiful woman on this fucking planet. Your emerald eyes pieces of art that I would pay millions to recreate, your body fits like a puzzle piece in mine and I wouldn't change it for the world. I love your hips, and your waist, and your ass," he grips my ass which has gotten fatter and smirks "And your stomach, and your neck, and your lips, and your nose," he trails on and on, slowly drifting in front of me and kissing me.

Everywhere.

My forehead. My nose. My cheeks. My jaw. My lips. My neck. My ears. My collar bone. My breasts. My shoulders. My arms. My hands. My fingers. My stomach. My hips. My thighs. My shins. The top of my feet. And then he traces over every kiss with another one.

"Beautiful," he murmurs against my skin.

"Gorgeous,"

"Stunning,"

"Mine,"

A sting registers on my ass and I shoot him a glare. His gray eyes sparkle with a smirk on his face "This ass, mmm," he hums roughly.

   "This body? Those rosy pink lips? Your beautiful chocolate brown hair? Your emerald eyes? Mine. Everything about you is mine. Mine to love. Mine to cherish. Mine to enjoy. Mine to lick. Mine to suck. Mine to kiss. Mine to hold. Mine to fuck. Mine." He kisses his way up my body, a little tickle being left behind with each feathery kiss.

   By the time he's kissed his way back up my body he's standing up now, staring down at me with soft gray eyes "You're mine to remind you how beautiful you are. It's my duty as your boyfriend to remind you that you're the most gorgeous, breathtaking, teasingly hot woman on earth," a shocked laugh bubbles out of me, tears trailing down my cheeks which he quickly wipes away with his soft thumbs.

   He pulls me into his arms again, his large hand cupping the back of my head securing my head against his chest, against his heart.

   "I'm sorry I haven't been doing my job because clearly you don't feel that way." He whispers, kissing my head over and over.

   After multiple kisses on the head the fresh tears that had welled in my eyes slowly disappeared, my shaky breaths closing back to normal as I enclose my arms around Kingston finally to hug him back.

   I gently trail my fingertips along his spine, enjoying every little twitch and quiver I get from his body at my simple touch.

   "I'm going to turn you back to the mirror, and I want you to tell me what you see," he whispers. My mouth falls open to protest but he puts a finger over my lips shushing me and turning us both so he's standing behind me and I'm facing the mirror.

   Staring at myself now is different. I feel special. Different. Beautiful. Slowly my hands raise and touch my skin, drifting down and tracing my curves just as Kingston had.

   "What do you see mi amore?"

   "I see..." I pull some air into my lungs and exhale softly "I see myself. With nice curves and a pretty body. Long brown hair and bright emerald eyes..." he nods his head encouragingly, placing his hands over mine and guiding them to my waist. "A small waist and big hips, some thighs," Kingston smiles which helps a smile pull at my lips.

   "I see perfection." Kingston states in my ear, kissing it softly "I see the perfect girlfriend in the world. I see a beautiful girl who will be a great Mama some day. I see a girl with a huge heart and a passion to read. I see a perfect woman. I see you," those soft plush pink lips touch my neck again. My cheeks dust with a blush without my permission.

   Looking back at myself I wonder how he's always seen me like that. Does he always find me beautiful?

   Spinning around in his hold I gently grip his shoulders, staring up into his eyes "Do you think I'm beautiful all the time?" The question is a simple yes or no.

   "Yes. Always. The moment I saw you I called you stunning and beautiful and perfect in my head." The honesty in his voice as me melting into his warm bare chest.

   A scratch on the door and a low whine makes us both chuckle. Kingston smiles down at me "Let's go make dinner," he declares, taking my waist in his arm and leading me to the bedroom door.

My heart beats for him I swear.

Kingston opens the door and dogs topple into the room, letting out a huff and jumping to their feet before barreling their way out of the room and down the hallway. Their nails clicking against the wood loudly as they sprint down the stairs.

Kingston grins "Some day kids will be running with them," he whispers, kissing my cheek and wrapping his arm around my waist, the warm rough skin against my cold skin sends goosebumps along my skin.

If I wasn't red before, I am now.

Girl we've been blushing for a good 10 minutes now.

Fuck you.

No, we fuck Kingston. Get it right.

Just stop.

Nah I'm good. I'm the better part of your thoughts.

You know what. Fine. Now stop.

"You're very cold baby," Kingston purrs in my ear softly, rubbing his large warm hand over my bare stomach.

   I nod my head at him "I'm always cold," he sighs pulling me closer into his warm side "I mean, I can fix that..." he drawls with a cheeky smirk.

   A gasp leaves me and I playfully slap his chest "Kingston!" I state and he chuckles amused, walking his way into the kitchen.

   The tile is cold on my feet as I step into the kitchen, walking over to the cupboards and pulling one open, pulling a pot out and gently nudging the cupboard shut with my fingertips. It gently bangs together before staying closed, making my way over to the sink and filling the pot with water for the fettuccine noodles.

Once the pot is full I do a little spin, walking over to the stove and setting it down, turning the burner on high to let the water boil.

"Google," I speak, the little speaker in the kitchen beeps back at me "Turn volume on TV up."

Our house is wired with voice activated devices, specially google if you haven't been able to tell by now.

The soft slow music rises, the sound drifting through the kitchen as I smile to myself, Roxy and Rogue going into the living room and jumping up onto the couch to sleep once more.

Lazy dogs.

Warm, strong arms wrap around my waist, Kingston's head resting gently against my shoulder as he hums softly in my ear, the sound low and gravely. "You know what tomorrow is?" He asks, tracing his fingers along my bare skin.

I'm going to play with him.

"A regular Saturday in September?" I ask, feigning any clue.

Kingston pulls back in shock. "You forgot?" He asks, puzzlement coating his gray eyes as he turns me to face him. "You forgot our 4 year anniversary?" He presses, a sad and pained expression on his face.

A gentle laugh leaves me and his brows knit together, "What—?"

"I could never forget our anniversary sugar, I was just messing with you," he shoots me a glare "Not. Funny." His jaw clenched and annoyance clear on his face.

Tilting my head at him I place my hands on my hips "Do you really think I would ever forget the day we got together? You think I would ever forget the day you told me you loved me and beat Caleb up and then fucked me so hard I forgot my own name?" He shrugs his shoulders at me "You seriously think I'd ever forget that?" Eventually he sighs and steps forward, grabbing my hips and pulling me into his body.

His lips touch my hair "No mi amor, I'm sorry," he immediately apologizes, hugging me close to his body.

One of my favorite slow dance songs of all time comes on over the TV speakers and Kingston's eyes light up as he grabs his hands and pulls me into a dance position, my heart hammering with the cute gesture.

"Dance with me?" He murmurs softly, slipping his arm around my waist and pulling me flush against his chest, my breasts rubbing against his bare tattooed chest.

Quickly he steps into the dance without my response, gently guiding me around the kitchen, twirling me and turning me around with a sweet smile and soft look in his eyes.

Gently he pushes my body from his, spinning me around with his left hand and then pulling me back into his embrace, my body warming instantly. I can't stop the smile that spreads across my face as he twirls me around the kitchen.

"That's what I like to see," he smiles at me, and I can't help but pull him into me, hooking my arms around his neck.

His lips pull up in a loving smile as he grabs my hips, gently swaying with me leaning his head down and pressing our foreheads together.

   "Some day," he whispers, kissing my nose softly "We'll be doing this at our wedding while everyone watches." The air in my lungs comes staggering out of me, surprised by his words but comforted at the thought that he thinks of me as forever.

   I see him the same way. The only one I want for the rest of my life.

   A blush creeps to my cheeks. "You think so?" I ask back, swaying my hips to the beat. He nods his head "It's all I ever dream about, calling you my wife and carrying our kids. Going out and having kids call you Mrs. Grey," his chest vibrates with what sounds of a rough purr, "It's all I ever want."

   My hand quickly cups the back of his head, pushing up onto my toes and connecting our lips together in a loving kiss. It's not rushed, not quick, not heated. Just...loving. Time consuming. Passionate. Sweet.

   Our bodies still move to the beat as our lips stay connected together. My lips are attracted to his like a magnet and it pains me to go for so long without kissing him.

   It drives me crazy not being able to call his name and have him come jogging up to me so I can kiss him, hold him, cuddle him.

When we finally pull away Kingston glances towards the stove "The waters boiling," he whispers softly, gently pulling away from me and heading to the pantry for the fettuccine noodles.

The kitchen is dimly lit, allowing Kingston to look even hotter as he walks about the rather beautiful kitchen. Just like the rest of the house, the wood flooring extends through the kitchen, a light grey cabinet color and beautiful marble countertops. A navy blue backsplash gives the kitchen some color, along with the gold accents.

Kingston comes back with a cardboard box of fettuccine noodles, giving me a reassuring pat on my waist as he passes by and towards the stove.

Kingston always touches me, almost as though it's his way to know I'm still there and so I know he's there.

It's always nice. His touch. So soft and comforting and warm. So caring and sweet when he caresses my face or body in his large tattooed hands.

Staring at him is something I find myself doing often now. Taking my eyes off him makes my heart thump with displeasure of not seeing him.

He's so perfect. His messy black hair, so soft for me to run my fingers through. His ears that turn pink when he's flustered, his perfect cheeks that dust with the lightest of pinks when he blushes. Those pink, plush lips that are made to kiss mine, the sharp cut of his jawline that's lined with stubble; his thick, muscular neck that quivers when he's annoyed. To his broad, bare shoulders covered with meaningful ink, my eyes sweeping over his perfectly buffed arms that flex with each movement he makes, those large hands of his that are one of the best necklaces I've ever owned. My eyes trail down his muscular torso, soaking in the sight of his skin bare to my eyes, enjoying the sight of his sweatpants low on his hips, revealing his well defined v-line.

A chuckle drifts through the kitchen and I send Kingston a glare. He smiles sweetly, stepping away from the hot stovetop, grabbing me by the hips and drawing me into his warm body "I'm just teasing baby," he whispers thickly in my ear.

"No kidding," I scoff with the roll of my eyes. Kingston grins widely before grabbing my hand and twirling me around again "Let's keep dancing, it's beautiful the way you move."

~~~~

"Finish your bowl and then we can cuddle." Kingston tells me, pushing his chair out and standing up, walking his dirty bowl to the sink.

Looking at my bowl of steak fettuccine there is only a few fork fulls left but I don't know if I can eat anymore.

Kingston's hands lands on my shoulder and I look up at him "Do you want me to hand feed you? I don't care. You have to finish your food. And every meal after this that I'm going to make you." My eyes widen at his statement but I shake my head, my cheeks burning. "No, I can eat by myself."

He sighs, leaning down and kissing my cheek "I love you and I want you to actually eat. You are beautiful," he whispers, smiling when I reach forward and grab another fork full of pasta and steak.

    It's so good, so tasty and smooth and creamy in my mouth with the tenderness of the steak. But I'm getting seriously full. I don't think I can eat anymore.

   "One more mi amor," he encourages, gently massaging my shoulders, leaning against the back of the chair as his fingers do wonders on my shoulders.

Swirling the pasta around the fork and stabbing the last piece of meat on my fork I stick it in my mouth, chewing with a sigh.

Now I actually feel full.

Tipping my head back, my eyes find Kingston's proud face, leaning down and kissing me softly, his tongue coming out and licking away the Alfredo sauce that got on my lips.

Tingles run through my body as Kingston pulls away with a smirk and grabs my empty bowl "Go find something to watch on the TV love, I'll be right in."

I nod my head "Okay," and then get up out of my seat, making my way into the living room, sitting down on the couch and pulling a blanket around me, laughing when the dogs snort with annoyance at the invasion.

"Can you get the remote?" I ask Roxy, who woofs at me an jumps down off the couch, grabbing the remote softly in her mouth and brining it over to me. She drops it in my hands and leaps up onto the couch next to me, laying her head in my lap as I turn the large TV on.

Kingston's footsteps echo softly through the room, and then the couch bounces me around, a laugh leaving me.

Kingston really likes jumping over the back of our couch.

Kingston smiles at me, snuggling up to me and throwing his left arm around me, pulling me closer to him and spreading the blanket I have over my legs across his.

Voices from random shows speak from the TV speakers as I scroll through the options. Millions of options to choose from.

   Why can't we just pick one! Why does this have to be so hard?

   Don't ask me.

   Kingston's warm skin touches mine beneath the fuzzy material of the blanket, warming my skin and making a shiver dance it's way up my spine.

   I turn my head and look at him "Do have any idea what to watch?" My voice sounds annoyed and he chuckles, twisting himself towards me and kissing my lips softly. I physically feel the annoyance melt from my body with the touch of his lips.

Gently pulling back, Kingston takes the remote from my hands and clicks a movie on. "How about the first ever movie we watched together?" He asks in a lower voice, pushing me a little farther from him and laying down on the couch, his head in my lap.

"Head scratches, please," he murmurs, looking up at the TV. Roxy huffs at Kingston and sets her nose behind his head as Rogue jumps up and lays on Kingston's legs.

Kingston nuzzles his face against my thigh awaiting scratchies as I reach behind me and pull a blanket off the back of the couch.

Kingston sighs "I love you," as I cover him in the soft blanket, gently moving Rogue's nose so he isn't under the blanket with Kingston. A smile pulls at my lips as my fingers sink into his hair, the speakers from the TV playing the intro to '10 Things I Hate About You'.

A groan radiates from Kingston's chest as he snuggles himself closer to me, rubbing his hands on my thighs as I scratch his scalp.

   I giggle softly, leaning down and kissing his forehead "You know I love you right?" He questions, rubbing his thumb along the inside of my thigh. I hum in response, "Yes sugar, and I love you. So much," he sighs happily at my response, glancing up at me then back at the TV.

   His hair is so soft, messy and black and a little knotted. He groans and sighs as I scratch his head and play with his hair. The dogs snuggle close to us, their eyes falling closed as their soft snores vibrate from them.

   Kingston hums softly again, gently kissing the inside of my bare thigh, a soft and comforting smile on his face. His warm skin against mine is heaven, all I can feel with his kisses and touches being filled with love and the feeling of home.

   And that's how we stay. For the rest of the night. My hands in his hair as he lays in my lap, the dogs snoring softly up against us as the movie plays on, the moon shining through the windows in the house. So peaceful and quiet. Happy and comfortable.

   Loved in each other's arms.

——————————————————————————
Ohhh next chapters are gonna be so good🥰

   Hope you enjoy! 🤍👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.1K 73
"Do you always have a book covering your face, like everywhere you go?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yes, yes I do" I reply. "Why?"he asks. ∆...
236K 6.2K 31
Hey, the names Amara, I'm 14 years old and I love school... when Henry stupid Hart is absent! Ok, ok off topic but I'm going to tell you about the ho...
202K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...