Encanto pick and choose fanfic

By s151871

So it's Encanto but set in the Owl House universe and you get to pick who you kinda end up with More

Welcome reader
Abomination (Pepa)
Bard (Dolores or Mirabel)
Beast Keeping (Bruno)
Construction (Luisa)

Healing (Julieta)

48 1 0
By s151871

You open your eyes to see principal Bump sitting in front of you and with a spell, your once white uniform turns into dark blue color. Congratulations, you have now joined the healing coven! Welcome to Hexsides" the principal says as he brings you to your class.

Inside the class, the teacher was dressed in a nun uniform. "Oh! Class, this is our new student, Y/n" the teacher said sounding nervous. "W-Why don't you go sit next to Julieta, she can also show you around" She points to a girl with short curly hair reading a book. 

"Julieta, if it's not any trouble, can you show Y/n around?" the teacher asks. She nods as you both walk out of the class and into the hall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.4K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
93K 2.9K 25
a paige bueckers story.
175K 11K 74
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
226K 5K 31
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.