Past, Present, and Future: Le...

由 ablessedvessel

⚠️Slow Updates⚠️ Y/N's mother, Laura, ruined her own life. She decided to abandon the decent life she had alo... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
- Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
- Chapter 34 -
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

1.7K 48 88
由 ablessedvessel

TW: ⚠️Groping and sexual assault mentioned in this chapter.⚠️

"Wanna know who the mystery woman was?"

"None other than your little captain's slut of a mother.

Kuchel. Ackerman!"

My eyes widened in shock at what she said. This is what she meant when she said Captain Levi was involved?!

"It truly was a shame. She was very pretty and young. Seemed sweet too," she pouted.

"But as it turns out, she wasn't a saint. She was a prostitute in a small brothel down here. Very well known in fact. Apparently, one of her clients got her pregnant and she refused to get rid of the child. Eventually, she left the brothel after he was born and planned on forming a family. How sweet, right~?"

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as hard as I could handle, feeling my nails dig into my palms.

"But...she made one fatal mistake," she continued. "She took away the happiness I could've had with the man I loved. So, to even the odds...I took her life."

She approached me yet again, pushed my hair aside, got close to my ear and said, "Ever heard of arsenic?"

Levi overheard that final statement and was absolutely aghast. Everything Laura alluded to before was coming into place.

When she broke into the Survey Corps headquarters and mentioned his mother, she had such a wicked look in her eyes.

Now knowing what really happened to his mother, in that moment, all Levi wanted to do was to break in and kill Laura...

But for Y/N's sake, he needed to contain himself.

Hange and the others were just as shocked overhearing most of what Laura revealed as well. Hange took a silent breath, then turned to look at the soldiers with her and told everyone to follow her.

They needed to find a way to get to Y/N.

Words couldn't describe the overwhelming disgust I felt in the pit of my stomach. She backed away from me, then said in an announcing manner,

"Then there's her bastard child...

Levi Ackerman."

He clenched his fists tightly as soon as he heard her hiss out his name.

"He was a small child. Around 5 or 6 when I first found out about him. It gave me peace of mind when I discovered that he wasn't of your father. Must be a relief knowing you and him are not related in any way~." I clenched my jaw at her sneering.

"Even so, seeing your father, that whore, and her brat together irritated me. After I killed his mother, I was about to do the kid the favor of having him join her on her death bed, but obviously, it didn't happen. As if finding out about your father wasn't a surprise in itself, months later, I found out you were growing inside me and—"

"...Kuchel...Ackerman."

Laura stopped talking; I could feel her gaze on me as I said that name. I slightly fixed my posture and stared directly at her.

"From what you've spat out, I can see why my father chose her over you." I watched her eyebrow twitch after I spoke.

"She left her place of work to raise her child properly, wanting nothing more than to give him love and affection. My father entering in her life and being a paternal figure to Levi, even if it wasn't for long, simply added onto the happiness she already had with her child. That alone is enough to know that you meant nothing to him."

"S-shut up!" she hissed.

"She did more as a mother than you ever did. You don't even come close."

Instantly, she dashed towards Y/N and punched her across the face and stomach repeatedly, taking out her anger on her. Y/N, being tied up against her will and weakened after everything she has endured, could barely make the attempt to defend herself.

Her loud grunts filled the room and echoed into the desolate hallways.

Her final strike was to my stomach. I coughed up blood, feeling it drip down from the corners of my mouth. She pulled her fist away and menaced, "You better watch who you're talking to! You're in no position to speak to me like that!! Besides...the fun's just begun~."

As soon as she backed away, I turned my head to the side, spitting onto the floor and wiping my mouth against my shoulder. I glanced back at her and said,

"Your attacks are weak. Age has definitely caught up to a bitch like you."

"WHY YOU LITTLE...!"

I braced myself for another strike, but it didn't happen. She stopped herself, cleared her throat, then smiled and said,

"I think it's time~. COME ON OUT!"

Her order echoed throughout the empty room again.

I saw Brandt appear from the shadows and making his way beside Laura. Many other men made their presence known, approaching and surrounding me in all directions. I softened my gaze, looking down at the dusty floor. I know what's about to happen. Another beatdown—

"Do everything they say, okay sweetie?"

I quickly looked back up, directly into Laura's eyes. I felt my face drop at the words that she just uttered. No!

"DO IT! NOW!!"

After she gave the order, Laura watched as her henchmen closed in on the helpless Y/N. She was shaking frantically in the chair in fear and panic, trying to escape...but couldn't.

Laura cackled hysterically as her men started hitting and touching all over Y/N's body. They tore through her already beaten up clothes and roughly groped her breasts, holding her body tightly against the chair.

"YOU JOINING THE SCOUT REGIMENT WAS THE MOST IDIOTIC DECISION YOU'VE EVER MADE! IT HAS CHANGED NOTHING ABOUT YOU!! YOU'RE STILL THAT POOR, NAÏVE, WEAK LITTLE GIRL I WISH I NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO!!!"

Brandt finally glanced at Laura, who gave him an approving look. He grinned, nodded, then approached the men, ordering them to keep a hold of her against the chair. They did so and he took in Y/N's appearance.

Her upper body was almost completely exposed. Small pieces of her old uniform were hardly covering her chest and the scars and bruises littered all over her body were practically on display to him. Brandt smirked, then stood in front of Y/N and confessed in a low voice,

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this."

With that, he reached for and yanked down what remained of her tights. She shook in the seat again, desperately wanting to free herself.

Then...Y/N felt a pain...

An unbearable pain...

A familiar pain...

A pain she didn't ever expect to feel again.

With no hesitation, Brandt forcefully shoved his fingers inside her. Her eyes widened and she gasped out as if the air was taken out of her.

She let out an extremely loud, agonizing scream which echoed throughout the entire factory.

A scream unlike any other she has let out while being held against her will.

A scream that displayed pain.

Sorrow.

Fear.

And resignation.

One of the men slapped their hand over her mouth to shut her up while Brandt began his assault on Y/N. Even with her mouth covered, she kept on screaming at the tops of her lungs and shook vigorously.

Feeling the countless amount of hands on her body and the overwhelming pain on her lower half was breaking her within seconds.

"Y/N!!!"

Levi?!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

635K 9.9K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
648K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
182K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
889K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one