𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...

By Imjustexistingluv

"𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓? 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕�... More

➪𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛
➪[𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗]
➪[𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚜]
➪[𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚘]
➪[𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜]
➪[𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎]
➪[𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜]
➪[𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝]
➪[𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚎𝚍]
➪[𝚆𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐]
➪[𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎]
➪[𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚜]
➪[𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚘]
➪[𝚇𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚊]
➪[𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗]
➪[𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍]
➪[𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗]
No update today.
➪[𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜]
➪[𝙸𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕]
➪[𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚗]
➪[𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑]
[𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝙳𝚊𝚎𝙻𝚊]
[𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚛]
Important!
[𝚄𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛]
WATTPAD ACCOUNT
[𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜]
[𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝]
so, been a while.

[𝙸𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚢]

268 15 13
By Imjustexistingluv

This Chapter will contain sensitive subjects. As will the next few. There's a important authors note at the end. Please read it.

-●☆●-

"Y/n! How have you been?" Camilo yells running up to you. He reaches you catching his breath and placing a hand on your shoulder.

You tense up and close your eyes shut. "Fine." You respond opening your eyes again.
He looks at you with concern. He's never seen you so dense before. Thoughts of him trying to apologize to you circled his mind rapidly.

Had you changed your mind?
Do you really not like him?
Are you mad at him again?
What did he do wrong?

"Hey, me and Carlos want to talk to you about something." He says softly, tucking your hair behind your shoulder.

"No." You simply reply. You pull away from his grasp and walk in the other direction without another word.
Stopping in your tracks you look around for any sign of a clock. With no luck, you run to the nearest person.

"Excuse me sir, do you know what time it is?" You ask the man politely. He looks at you and nods, "Four."

"Gracias." You thank him before running off. You're late. Taryn said three-thirty.

You run up your street then finally reaching your house you frantically open the door and place your things away.
Walking nervously to your room, you were greeted by a very angry Taryn.

He smiles and grabs your hand roughly. "Ah, mì amor, glad you're okay." He smiles wider squeezing your hand. His eyes glance behind you making you turn.

"We said three-thirty. Where were you." Your 'mother' states clearly upset. You sigh and reply, "I was looking at some new clothing on the market. Mirabel just started making new designs and I wanted to support her by showing up."

Atleast it was honest. You thought. She only grows angrier. "Taryn, my dear son-in-law, please, show my daughter to her room." She breathes.

He nods and pulls me further down the hall, "Oh, and remember Y/n. The man is in charge. Never you." And with that she left to outside.

Me and Taryn share a look. I immediately rip out of his grip and back away from him. "Sit down. I'm in charge." He states taking off his belt.

"No."

"Y/n, my dear fiance, don't make your punishment for being late worse." He sighs stroking the side of your face. You slap his hand away and continue to make space between the both of you.

"I don't want to." You say clenching your fists.
He glares at you, grabbing your arm and slamming you on your bed.

"Why? Because I'm not one of those whores deemed as the Madrigals? Just let me pleasure you Y/n... don't fight me." He says trying to convince you. You scoot against the wall ignoring his words.

He's now taken off his shirt and tossed it on the ground. "You don't get a say." He spoke pinning you to the mattress quick and aggressively.

You feel tears streaming down your face as you try pushing him off of you.
An attempt failed, he grabs your wrist and pins them above your head.

"Stop Taryn I don't want to!" You scream. He only laughs and quiets you by aggressively pressing his lips against yours.
When he pulls away you gasp for air and try moving away again.

He took advantage and started removing your clothing with every time you squirmed underneath him.

After fighting against him, you wore yourself out leaving you completely defenseless. "Princesa, it'll be just like old times."

"But I don't want to. I hate you. Just go away!" You yell out of breath.

He wipes the still streaming tears from your face, only for more to pour down.
He groans in pleasure as he enters you.

"Stop. I don't want to." You barely get out as a whisper. "Taryn it hurts, stop."

He never stopped.

-●☆●-

"Well?!" Carlos exclaims overly excited. He just wants to actually talk to you again, he hasn't for the past two, almost three days. He wasn't used to it.

Camilo sighs and shakes his head. Closing the door behind him.

Throwing himself onto the bed he groans annoyed and moves his head to stare at his visually upset twin.
"Maybe she's sick or something." Carlos says placing down his pencil and flipping over the drawing he was working on.

Camilo wanted, no, needed to know what it was. Carlos had spent almost two and a half weeks on it, never in his life has he seen him work that hard on something.

He would find out soon enough though, no need to be nosey and intrude on something that isn't his.

"Nah, she was out today. I saw her." Camilo responds sitting up and pulling his curls to see them bounce back up.

"Lucky! I haven't! I've only seen Taryn." Carlos snaps lacing Taryns name with venom.
They boys couldn't describe the way they felt around him and Elosie.
It was hatred, they knew so, but they couldn't put their finger on if.

Camilo chuckles and sighs. "She says shes doing fine. Bug that's as far as I got, I told her we needed to speak to her about something but she just ran off." He rambles making Carlos shut down.

"Does she hate us now?" Camilo asks his twin. Carlos looks back at him and shrugs. Worry and sadness drowned him.

"Do you think she went back to Taryn?" Carlos questions. Camilo, who was picking at the blanket, whips his head around and glares at him.

He refused to believe it.
He didn't want to.
You said that you'd give them a chance. You were his girlfriend. Not fucking Taryns. Not Carlos'. His.

You couldn't have gone back to him. You would've told Camilo.
Right...?

"No. I don't think she'd do that. She made it pretty clear she hated him." Camilo speaks without emotion.
Carlos nods and goes back to drawing a bunch of lines that confused Camilo to his core.

"Hey, what is that hermano?" Camilo speaks up. Carlos side looks him and smiles.

"I'll show you..."

Camilos head perked up in joy.

"When you're crippled and dying like Abuela." Carlos finishes with a laugh.

Camilo shudders, "You joke about Abuela way to much."

"And? I hate her, it's always "Carlos do this." "Carlos stop doing that." "Carlos do something more productive." Like God! Shut the fuck up!"

Camilo laughs and nods. "Yeah, I agree."

-●☆●-

"Mija? What's wrong my angel?" Your father questions setting down the plate and speed walking up to you.

You wipe your eyes and smile. "Nothing pa, I'm okay." You reassure him. He shakes his head and inspects your face closely.

He stops at your neck and quickly moves to your wrists.
"Who bruised you?" He states sincerely.

"Nobody. Please, I'm fine." You say trying to get him to stop worrying.

Ever since he's been clean he's been there for you twenty-four seven. You loved him, but he just needs to understand you're old enough to handle things on your own.

"I'm not playing Y/n. Was it those damned twins? I swear the Madrigals won't see the light of day if-"

"Pa! I'm okay. It wasn't them. 'Milo and Carlos wouldn't do something like that."

"Says who? You can't confirm that."

"They say they love me." You sigh pushing the sentence out.
You missed them, let alone felt horrible that you brushed off Camilo like that today.

"Do you love them hija?"

"I don't know.. it's not easy to tell."

"It's was never easy. Love is difficult and hurtful." Your dad sighs.

"Now. Tell me who did this. Now." He states getting serious again.

You tremble and look around.

"If I tell you, don't say anything. You can't." You plead. He shames his head and strokes your hair.

"It was Taryn. Taryn he... he uhm.. I didn't want to.. but he did it anyway." You stutter.

Luckily for you, you didn't need to say the word rape. He understood. And he was fucking pist.

"Get some rest my angel.. lock your door tonight." He says kissing the top of your head. As you walk upstairs, he watches closely making sure nobody walked out of their rooms.

-●☆●-

"Sir?"

"I need to speak with your boys. Now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1K 43
When a girl nobody recognized goes sightseeing at night a certain Madrigal boy was intrigued by who she was and where did she come from. Will they be...
122K 2.4K 32
{⚠️I wrote this when I was super bad at writing so... sorry that it's cringe and bad⚠️} (Y/N) was born into the town of the Encanto; without her pare...
5K 115 15
• Camilo Madrigal x Reader • Abuela has been notified that a new family will move into Encanto for the rest of their lives. • That family happens to...