Cyberpunk 2077: The Bloody Gl...

By Critica1Darling

V's championship fight went public and everyone he's met watched it. How will they react? V x Panam, Street K... More

The Gloves are Off

471 9 0
By Critica1Darling

AN: This V is my personal level of development and customization. Street kid, Male, and in a relationship with Panam.

"Boxing. It's a sport older than every other sport combined. Simple one at that. Just beat the shit out of your opponent and make money off of it. If I wasn't such a handsome rockerboy, I probably would've been one hell of a boxer." A medium sized man with long black hair and a silver robotic arm said beside V.

It was night in Pacifica, a rundown part of Night City next to the ocean. With a large mall complex and its territory owned by the Voodoo Boys, it's left alone by Corpos and NCPD.

But tonight was a tremendous occasion.

Inside the mall complex, in the gym area, a large group of people have gathered to watch a boxing match between Razor Hugh, a three-time boxing champion with multiple corpo sponsors and prototype augmentation. He was a gargantuan with dark chocolate skin with shining metal stitched in several places and glowing red eyes.

And V. A relative newcomer who has beaten 5 opponents in various sections of the city. Making his way up to the championship. Standing at 6' 0" compared to Razor's large 7' 5" height. V had slicked back hair in an undercut style with blue coloring. His facial hair was a beard that was braided with a mustache and it was all colored dark blue. His eyes were unnatural. They were cyberized black with bright white iris's.

Many people came to be here, including V's previous opponents, the twins who were technically one person but split into two bodies. The Animals' champion Rhino. El Cesar and his pregnant girlfriend. Though one of his opponents was dead, due to not taking the loss well and attacking V. Viktor Vektor, a Ripperdoc whom V knows really well and was a boxer and coach. And even Nancy Hartley, an employee of Network News 54 and former band member of Samurai, came over to cover the story and record it for the news.

V looked at his opponent before cracking his knuckles and tilting his head from side to side, causing his bones to crack. He took whatever jacket and shirt off, revealing his tattooed body and toned figure. The bell rang, the first round began.

He stood up from the chair and smashed his knuckles together before bringing them up against his face.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Out of the borders of Night City, in the vast desert, an area populated by the Nomads, groups of wandering families, stood the Aldecaldos. A nomadic family that has had some interesting adventures, all because of V.

One who could attest to that statement was Panam, a woman with chestnut skin and braided hair tied to a bun. She laid in her bed, bored out of her mind. Her mind wandered towards V. A man who came into her life because of the Queen bitch herself Rogue. V was a simple Night City Merc who wanted her to help him.

She was very distrusting of him, after all, the last time she trusted someone, they screwed her over. She tried to make it as a mercenary in Night City after leaving her clan. Over time though, V managed to worm his way into her heart. Helping her come to terms with who she wanted to be, and that was that she was a Nomad. An Aldecaldo, even though she butt heads with Saul almost daily. She couldn't do it without V and it was what made her fall in love with him.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Cassidy Rider, a veteran, popped his head into her tent. "Hey Panam! Your boyfriend's on TV!"

Panam sat up from her bed, "What?" She asked, confused about what he meant.

"Come out here! Check it out!" Cassidy removed his head from her tent and walked away.

Panam climbed out of bed and put her boots on before walking out of her tent and towards where everyone was. Everyone in the Aldecaldos were congregated around a large TV screen. "What the hell is going on?" Panam asked, to which Saul answered.

"V's on TV. Fighting a boxing champion for some reason."

Panam looked at the TV to see V deliver a right hook to Razor who barely flinched. He returned with a fist to face which nearly knocked V out. Everyone hissed at that and Panam looked worried. "Oh fuck."

V stumbled before getting back and spitting blood out. He looked to see Razor charge towards him with his right arm hooked. V managed to dodge before hitting his midsection hard. This caused Razor to lose his breath before V jumped and hit him in the head, which caused Razor to stumble.

"Come on V! Kick his ass!" Panam cheered along with everyone, which amused Mitch.

V knocked his left arm back before attempting to punch Razor who caught his hand and brought his elbow down on his arm, snapping the bone. V screamed in pain and everyone in the camp was horrified at what they witnessed.

Panam gasped and brought her hands up to her mouth in shock.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Judy Alvarez was traveling throughout America when she stopped on the side of the road and pulled out her phone to see a fight happening. She watched in shock at seeing V fight THE Razor Hugh. She officially thought he was the most insane person she's ever known. If she was watching when she barely knew V, she would've thought he had no chance.

Now, after his help with the Tiger Claws and Clouds, she believed he had a chance to win. She was horrified when V's arm was broken by the champion.

V groaned as he punched in the face once more, which knocked him down onto the floor. She whispered, "Come on V. Get back up. Beat that Hijo de puta!"

Before any more blows could be hit, the bell rang, signalling the end of the first round. Just breathed a sigh of relief as she rested her head against the wheel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

V groaned as he brought back onto the chair and cleaned up a bit. He drank some water before dumping it all over his face. Viktor knelt next to him, "Come on V, you got this. Just keep hitting his midsection!"

V looked at his broken arm before grabbing his hand and snapped it back in place, causing even more pain. "Ah motherfucker!" He snapped before flexing his fingers and arm, sensing it was better.

Viktor grabbed his shoulder, "V, you good to go?" He looked at his Ripperdoc and smirked.

"I'm ready to knock this fucker down. The gloves are off this time." The bell rang, signalling the second round.

V stood up from the chair and cocked his arms before bringing his fists back up to his face.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

River Ward, former member of the NCPD, watched the fight with his sister and nephews and niece. Randy, River's nephew who was kidnapped by "Peter Pan" watched V fight Razor Hugh.

"That's him? He's the one who helped rescue me?" Randy asked to which River nodded.

"Yeah. He really did. Look at him now, taking on the champion." River said with a smile.

Randy watched the fight, hoping his rescuer actually wins.

"He's got this!" River's niece said with excitement.

"Yeah. I believe he does."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back in Panam's camp, she watched as V delivered another punch to Razor's stomach, which stunned the champion but V didn't let up. He continued to hit his midsection.

"Come on V! Fuck him up!" Panam said, urging him on through the TV.

Razor, in a burst of anger, roared before punching V in the temple. This caused V to stumble and become dazed. He shook his head to try and get that fuzziness out of his brain.

"Fuck, come on V!" Mitch said in concern as did the others.

V struggled to get back up before looking at Razor who was nursing his stomach near the edge of the arena. V stood back up before charging towards the champion before punching him square in the face which made him fall off the edge.

Everyone in the camp cheered but Panam was the loudest. Saul watched with a smile, a bit proud of V.

The local veterans watched with a smile, knowing V earned that victory and knew he'd be busy with Panam later.

Panam knew at that instant, she wanted V. She began walking away towards her truck. Saul watched her walk off, knowing there was no discussion for this one.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Judy cheered in her van at his victory. She breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn't killed on national television.

She sent a text telling him she watched the fight and was proud of him and that she was worried. She'd wait for his text in the morning.

She climbed out of the front seat and to the back where she laid down in her makeshift bed to try and sleep. She slept with a soft smile on her face, hoping he'd still make it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

River and his family cheered when V knocked the champion out of the ring. Watching him stand up in victory, River knew that V was a legend in the making.

"He did it! He beat Razor Hugh!" Razor's niece cheered.

"Where'd you find this guy?" River's sister asked him.

River said with a smile. "Met him at a diner."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

V rested on his bed in his Arasaka apartment when Johnny appeared before his eyes.

"That's the first step towards becoming a legend. Make sure the whole city is watching you and show them what you're capable of. You did good, V." Johnny said, sitting on the end of his bed.

"Wow, a compliment from Johnny Silverhand. How rare." V said with a chuckle before wincing in pain. "Oh it hurts to laugh."

"Hmph, smartass." Johnny shook his head before hearing the doorbell ring. V groaned as he struggled to get up from his super comfortable bed. He stood up and walked to the door and opened it to show Panam. His eyes widened, "Panam?"

She didn't say anything except launch herself towards him and kissed him hard on the lips. He was stunned for a second before kissing her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. The door closed as Panam said only three words.

"Fuck me, V."

V happily obliged her.

Johnny disappeared from V's vision to let him have some sense of privacy. After all, this was his moment.

V 's journey to becoming a legend officially started after the Arasaka Tower Heist, but this was a big stepping point for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...