π–π‘πŽππ† ππ”πŒππ„π‘- 𝐂𝐇...

By 48KSTARZ

who's this? 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘡 ur future. π˜₯𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦π˜₯ - @trappastarz Β© February 2022 More

cr .
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 37
part 38
part 39
epilogue

part 36

844 29 3
By 48KSTARZ

I threw back 3 shots and ran my hand over my head. I just got back from buying my suit for the wedding and my mind is going a million miles a minute.

"Aha, that nigga getting cold feet. Wassup?" Sinko slapped my shoulder. I shrugged and tapped my foot.

"This got me feeling weird. Like, I've only known her about a year and some change, I feel like we moving too fast. Tavia is all for it, she already got her dress and shit. I just don't know honestly, I feel like we should wait." I sighed, rubbing my temple.

"You got 2 months to think about it bro, don't stress yourself out now. And if you still feel like that then bring it up with her." He shrugged, taking a shot.

"I guess."

"I love you." I mumbled, kissing Tavias lips while she slept.
"Mhm, Chris." She said softly and wrapped her arms around me.
"Wake up baby, I got you something." I pecked her cheek and she slowly woke up.

"Okay, where is it?" She asked, rubbing her stomach.
"You feel like getting up?" She nodded and I got up and grabbed the bandana.

"Gon head and put it on." I laughed. She smiled and wrapped it around her head. I grabbed her hand and lead her downstairs & outside.

"You ready?" I stood her right in front of the car.
She nodded and i pulled the blindfold off.
"Baby, what- why?!" She squealed and hugged me. I chuckled and picked her up.

"Think of it as an early wedding gift, this what we riding out in." I smiled and kissed her.
"I love you so much, it's so sexy oh my God!" She smiled. I gave her the keys and she got inside.

I tried to take my mind off of everything and took a test drive with her, but I just felt even more guilty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 474 17
Read to find out ☺️🀞🏾
11.9K 131 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { π’π­πšπ«π­πžπ: 2021/09/01 } π–±π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—ŒοΏ½...
1.2K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)
529K 17.5K 56
"I get attached too fast then I get hurt, I guess thats my fault." - trappastarz Β©June 2021