Kellic's for Closers

By f3verdream__

vic fuentes is addicted to a little pale drug with raven black hair, kellin quinn. The unfortunate thing is;... More

April 23
April 27
May 6
May 6 pt2
May 14
May 17
May 17 pt2
June 2
June 12
June 13
June 14
July 3
July 4
July 14
July 16
July 21
August 1
August 3
August 4
August 14
August 15
August 17
August 23
Sept 4
September

July 5

103 5 0
By f3verdream__

beads of sweat drip off my forehead.

god damn this body weighs a ton.

i throw the hunk of meat into the back of Dennis's car, i just want this to be over with already.

i miss kellin.

i miss being able to hang out with him.

soon things will be back to normal.

that im sure of.

"All done?" dennis asks, looking at me through the side mirror

"yeah.." i wipe my forehead with my sweat band. i start to approach the passenger seat when all of a sudden dennis pulls away.

"you're done!" he calls out. the tires screech as he peels out of the abandoned parking lot.

the cold morning air chills my bones.

the next day~

its too early for this. i didnt get home till 6 all thanks to dennis. now i have to serve people for the next five hours.

"what size?"

"sorry we're out of that flavor."

"coming right up."

"cash or credit?"

"hot or iced?"

"you said decaf?"

"uhh hey," a beautiful voice snaps me out of my haze. my dashing prince coming to rescue me!

"kellin!" i reach over the counter and give him the best hug possible. he looks back at me with a shy smile.

the memories of last night come rushing in, i have to make sure hes ok. "how are you feeling?"

"i woke up with the worst headache and cant seem to remember shit from last night," he mumbles, "i guess i over did it," he ends with a slight chuckle.

"you dont remember anything?"

"no? did something happen..?"

"nope! i just dropped you off, then came by later to bring you some coke. left right after." i nervously chuckle

he smiles at me. the most gorgeous smile. im so lucky i have him.

"HEY!! WERE IN LINE TOO!!" some prick yelled from behind kellin.

"fuck off!" me and kellin both yell,

"cant you see were having a conversation!?" he sasses.

the man puffs up his chest and opens his mouth to say something, but i cut him off.

"SIR, I WILL BE RIGHT WITH YOU!" i face kellin, "we can just continue this when im on break," i calmly say, looking into kellins eyes. kellin looks at me dumbfounded. "go sit down, ill bring you your coffee okay?"

he scoffs and secedes.

we eventually meet by the train tracks.

the twinky boy stood on the edge of the bridge, his hair blowing in the wind. fog from the early hours graced my dark angel.

as i approach him i notice he is on the phone, as to not be noticed i walk up slowly so i can over hear the conversation.

"hehe justin!! ok i have to go now! yes vic is almost here!! hehehehe ok ill talk to you later!"

"what was that!?"

he turns around with a smile on his face and hugs me, "whatever you did last night worked! justin and i are cool again!"

i stumble back in shock. Justin?? i killed him. i literally got rid of his body a few hours ago.

"w-what?"

"yeah! he just called me and apologized for being so weird recently, we're gonna hang out soon too!"

"justin. called you?" what the fuck is going on.

"yeah.." he replied with a hint of confusion, "is something wrong?"

"no everything is fine!" i stumble, "i just remembered! i-- left my chicken in the oven!"

i quickly turn around, but kellin grabs my arm before i can move any further.

"wait!" he says, "where are you going? can i come?.."

his timid blue eyes looked into mine.

my love.

i cant abandon you!

"yes of course you can come!" then i remembered, "shit! i have to go back to work," his once hopeful eyes became ones of disappointment. "but you can tag along!"

he squeeled and jumped into my arms! he smells so good.

we stayed that way until we got back to my place of work. i wish i could just ditch this place and run off with my pumpkin, or deal with the justin thing, but i need this job to keep up my purple habit.

i sat kellin down on the counter but he quickly got off, "i dont want to sit on the counter dumb ass." he said.

i tilted my head in confusion, he's being so weird lately..

"Oh, um.. im sorry.." he said in shock before running off and sitting in one of the booths.

My manager Patrick let me know he was going to be gone for the rest of the day, leaving me to lock up.

After 20 minutes of absolutely no customers, kellin runs up to me.

"im suuuuuper bored vic!!" he slumped over the counter.

i smiled down at my beauty and chuckled.

"Im working kells..." i reached my hand down to touch kellins face and he jumped back.. why would he do that to me!?!

He giggled, a smile returning to his face. My angel!

"you know what, since you're so sweet," i pinched his chin. "ill let you sit in the break room. Theres a couch and some dvds you can watch while i work,"

He looked slightly disappointed but still squeeled and hugged me before running off behind the employees only door.

I am so in love with that man. I want to have his children. i want to be his forever!

Kellins POV

after opening basically every door in this place, i found the break room.

it was a small room with metal lockers covering one wall. on the other was a small tv mounted to the wall. a few feet away from the lockers was an old blue velvet couch.

the room had a cozy ambiance, probably due to the dim fairy lights and potted plants.

I plopped down on the worn out couch and picked up the remote. once i figured out how to turn on the tv, something i did not expect came on. My Little fucking Pony.

it was one of the early seasons im guessing, i dont really care. I pulled out my coke kit and snorted a few lines.

after countless lines and episodes ive come to the decision that..

"This show is the shit!"

"SLAYYYYYY TWI!!!!"

"omg pinkie no way!"

"KILL IT RARITY!!!!"

"rainbow dash is so cool!!!"

"apple jack."

before i knew it i went through my supply and finished the season with a new found love for a show about horses.

I grabbed my phone and dialed vic's number, "Vicccccccçcccccccc!!!!!" i yelled

"hehe, yes sunshine?"

"im out of coke..!!!" i puckered my lip but he couldnt see.

"Theres a long line but ill bring you some as soon as i can! dont worry sweetie!!" i heard him kiss the phone before i hung up.

he is so nice.

"kellin you need some coke!"

"But i dont have any twilight sparkle!!"

"Then find something else."

uhhhggggghghg but i cant wait!! i need my fix!!!!!!!!!!!

i roll my body off the couch and start looking around for something, anything!

nothing in the couch, the plants, or under the carpet.. i guess time to start breaking into lockers.

i hesitate, what if i get vic in trouble..

"dont be an idiot kellin. everyone knows doing drugs is awesome!!"

"yes rainbow dash, I KNOW THAT ALREADY!" I punch one of the lockers and it bursts open.

I look inside to see a few notebooks, a change of clothes, and a small bottle of cheap vodka. i chug some of the clear liquid, leaving less than a shot. i groan in desperation and pull everything out and throw it on the floor.

books and clothes go flying everywhere.... along with a silly little sound. the sound of a pill.

i lunge towards the direction of the sound and find a small blue round godsend.

not hesitating i pop the pill in my mouth and swallow it with the last bit of vodka in the bottle.

"FUUUUUUUCK YEEEEAAAAAH!!!!" i yell as loud as i can!

vic soon comes running in.

"What the fuck kellin!" he throws his hands up in frustration

i look at the mess all around me, dirt, pillows, paper thrown everywhere.. i feel kinda bad.

i look up at Vic, the disappointment in his eyes brings me to tears.

i start sobbing and curl up into a ball on the floor. Vic quickly rushes down to comfort me.

"shhh, its ok. im sorry for yelling, you just have to be quieter ok," he rubs my head. it feels really good... shit this stuff is starting to hit me.

i nod my head and sniffle, "im sorry.. i just wanted to have some fun.."

he kisses my forehead then looks into my eyes for a moment before speaking again, "closing time is in an hour.. but we can leave before then! we'll have some fun dont worry sweetheart!!"

his touch is so soothing. its pulling at my inner chords. i want him.

i pull his face to mine and plant a fat kiss on his lips.

he somehow pulls me even closer.

our lips move in perfect synchronicity.

spit dribbles out our mouths, i take that as my cue to push back.

vic looks at me with sparkles in his eyes, "k-kellin! that was.. THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!"

I blush and tuck some hair behind my ear, "thanks.."

he quickly leans in and kisses me again. only this time its shorter and less messy.

"i like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings. uh-huh. alright. darlin! You're the one i want!!" vic sings

i giggle, "you like taylor swift?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 973 37
Kellin Quinn comes from a broken family. Vic Fuentes comes from a wealthy happy family. Kellin is quiet and likes to be left alone, and enjoys solitu...
3.5K 141 21
Vic Fuentes is a 23 year old who hates his job at a bank and wants to get away from his creepy boss. Kellin Quinn is a 22 year old who just finished...
283K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...
19.4K 1.2K 29
[Completed] Kellin Quinn is a high school senior with a one year old daughter he's no longer able to take care of. His father and step mother don...