Sympathy

By cliffffffff

a villian who likes to invent and vandalise important billboards meets a hero that has too much time one his... More

the hideout

intro

10 0 0
By cliffffffff

they always tell stories in the hero's point of view. but.. what about the villain?...

a man stands on a billboard wearing a black cloak, some ripped jeans, a black face mask, and finger-less gloves. his cloak is torn at the edges, and has markings on the back. 

the cloak billowed in the wind as he painted the billboard with all types of colors from his spray paint cans, on the ground next to his military boots that were splattered with colors laid an open duffel bag full of pray paint cans. he took a step back to admire his work.

the person then took his hood off, his white grey hair moved with the wind as he took off his mask, his bangs covered his eyes and his pale white skin matching the white of his hair as he threw the spray paint can back in his bag and kicked it catching it mid air around his shoulder. he grinned at his work as he heard footsteps from behind him

"so, your the guy that's been tagging all these billboards" a man said, his voice was odd, it was broken and gravely as if five different voices were talking at once. and you can barely hear the Irish accent peak through. he turned around and grinned, one of his front teeth missing, as he walked towards the person 

"and your the guy everyone has warned me about, dean, right?" he chuckled as he took out one of the spray paint cans, unlike the rest it didn't have a label, it was sleek metal and had a fine gold tip it looked unused almost. 

"so you do know my name, well i dont know yours. its quite rude not to introduce yourself you know" dean said as he stepped into the light tieing back his golden blonde hair, his black bangs swooped down low but not too low, unlike the person with the spray paint's hair you could see dean's eyes, he had six of them. they were colored an emerald green that matched his blonde hair with the dyed black bangs. horn were coming out of his head as his demonic tail swayed from side to side, he stood at 8'0 feet tall.

 "my name's void, black void." the man with the spray paint said as he chucked the can in dean's direction. an explosion of a pink color washing over dean as he rubbed it out of his eyes. void jumped down off of the billboard and into a car that had its roof torn off, he messed with the gear shift and started driving away like a mom that hadnt bought present for Christmas. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 113K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
418K 1.2K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
770K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
3.1M 68.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...