Red vs Blue season 6/ Reconst...

By Garydeansonic

A year has passed since Tex left Blood Gulch the reds and blues have been relocated and agent Washington need... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

254 6 0
By Garydeansonic

Chairman: Dear Director.

Fade in to Church and Wash

Chairman: It is now clear, that your agency and its primary program "Project Freelancer" have abused the trust and freedoms that the Oversight Sub-committee has provided you. Your abuse of the Alpha A.I. will now become the subject of a criminal investigation. I am sorry, Director, but you have seen the end of my patience.

Church and Wash look at each other silently before we cut to Simmons typing at Terminal 84-C - Administrator Access Only

Sarge: What're you finding out, Simmons?

Simmons: Looks like all the Blue records are here, I just don't have the access to delete them. I'm trying to work around that right now. Hey Grif can you bring Delta here.

Grif: Ooh, try hacking the mainframe.

Simmons: This isn't a mainframe system.

Grif: How 'bout cracking it, would cracking it work?

Simmons: Grif shut up! Stop making suggestions when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Grif: Well, if you want help-

Simmons: I don't want help.

Delta: Would my help be useful?

Simmons: Yes.

Grif: Maybe you should explain what's going on, and I could make an educated suggestion.

Simmons: Educated? Okay, fine. This computer is a dedicated interface with a highly developed security protocol. The information we are accessing is stored on a separate database with its own dedicated hardware. That system has its own distinct layer of security. From what I can tell, the two systems verify their identities by trading randomly generated two thousand fifty-six bit encryption keys. I'm tryin' to spoof one of those keys right now. So, Grif. I'm all ears. Any suggestions?

Grif: Oh yeah, I've seen that before. You should try uploading a virus to the mainframe.

Simmons: Jesus.

Grif: I find viruses that feature a laughing skull tend to work the best.

Simmons: Shut the fuck up and let me work! Delta how are you doing?

Delta: I've added South to your squad but Put her in as a Rachael now I will focus on helping you.

South: Thank you Delta.

Simmons: I need help still.

Caboose: OH MY GOD DILL NO!

Will: I'll go check on him.

Cut back to Church Alex and Wash

Church: You're a fucking idiot.

Alex: It makes sense.

Church: This is bull shit Alex!

Washington: That's not the reaction I expected.

Church: You think I'm a computer program?

Washington: Why is that hard to believe?

Church: Uh, how 'bout 'cause I'm a person! That I have been my whole life? That I have memories from when I was a kid? And I don't remember being a calculator, dude.

Washington: A.I. are programs based on an actual human mind. You're bound to have some residual memories. They're just not yours.

Church: Oh, you're so full o' shit.

Alex: It makes Fucking sense at lest I don't have to worry about you being a Horible fucking person Church!

Church: What?

Washington: The Director is Alex's father and he well wasn't the best.

Church: What do you mean Alex?

Alex: After mom died for the first time he became distant he would sometimes hit me when I got in his way. My sister Katie became competitive! That got her killed! 

Church: How?

Washington: The meta threw her of a cliff.

Church: That son of a bitch killed my daughter I'm going to fucking murder him!

Alex: You don't get it! Your not human! When I learn who you you were I feared you I was afraid you would hurt me and everyone else! But I guess I never told you and your not as bad as he is. I guess I could think of you as a father but now when I look at you all I see is him and ever fucking horrible thing he did to me and everyone else!

Church: (shocked) Alex I... I.. I'm sorry I remind you of a horrible man.

Alex: It's not your fault Church I don't know why but I think of you as a fun uncle.

Cut to Will walking over to Caboose and a dead body in green armor

Will: What is it Caboose.

Caboose: Your alive I thirty only you died!

Will: No I'm alive that guy is not me.

Will looks at the body and sees the body has a CQD helmet on

Will: I'll take the helmet though wonder who this belonged to.

Caboose: Georgia.

Will: What?

Caboose: There's a name on it.

Will: I didn't know you could read.

Caboose: I can.

Will puts on the helmet. Back to the Reds

Sarge: Simmons, how's your progress?

Simmons: Good, Delta and I are almost in. This blinking light is really distracting me though.

Sarge: Good. Simmons, if that light bothers you so much, just turn it off.

Simmons: Hey, I got a great idea, how 'bout if someone else does somethin' for once. I'm workin' here!

Delta: We're working here.

South: Grif get the light.

Grif: Fine I'll do it.

Grif hits the light and we hear radio sounds

Tucker: Hello! Come in Command! Do you read, Command? Why isn't anyone answering!?

Grif: What should I say?

Simmons: Who the fuck cares, just get rid of him.

Grif: Um, hello. Uh, this is Command. Go ahead.

Male voice : Finally! Hey! This is a distress call! We need help down here ASAP! Mayday, and all that shit!

Grif: Oh, yeah, uh, sorry dude, there's no one here to take your call right now.

Male voice: What!?

Grif: Can I take a message?

Male voice: Dude, that's bullshit. You guys suck.

Grif: Is that the message?

Male voice : No it's not the message, asshole! Tell them, we found what we're looking for, and it's under the sand. Send. Help. Now.

Simmons: (whispering) What the hell is he talking about?

Grif: (whispering) Who the fuck knows? (speaking) Under... sand. Uh okay. I got it. As soon as they get back I'll be sure to grab them and uh, slip it to 'em.

Male voice: Yeah, slip it to 'em! Bow chicka bow wow.

Grif: ...What'd you say?

Sound of gunshots are heard

Female voice: Tucker there back we got to go and there's more coming.

Male voice: Oh shit, gotta go!

Grif: Was that who I think it was?

Caboose: Did somebody here just say something?

Will: I thought I heard Tucker and Ava.

South: Georgia your alive?

Will: No I'm just wearing his helmet.

Back to Church Alex and Wash

Church: I can't believe I am based of a horrible person.

Washington: It wasn't your fault and you don't have to be like him.

Alex: We can take him down and all the A.I. like XI and Omega.

Washington: Actually it will be me and Church who do it.

Alarms sound

Alex: Shit.

Cut to the Reds and Caboose and Will, with the alarm still going off

Caboose: Does anyone else hear that?

Will: Yes Caboose.

Grif: Yes, we all hear it, Caboose.

Sarge: Simmons, did you do that?

Simmons: I don't think so. Hope not.

Caboose: Uh, red guys? Uhm, white guys are coming? Aaand, they look mad.

South: Shit lock and load we are about to have a fight.

One of the approaching white guys throws a grenade at the building, and the grenade explodes

Caboose: Really, mad.

Sarge: Grif, close those shutters!

Grif: On it.

The shutters close.

Simmons: Here, I got it! This is every bit of information about the Blues and their soldiers!

Sarge: Can you erase it?

Delta: I doubt this is a good idea.

Simmons: I can, but Sarge, maybe we should think about this for a moment. What happens if we delete the Blues?

Sarge: It means they never existed.

Simmons: But did you ever stop to think, what does it mean to be red if there is no blue? If they never existed, what's the purpose of even having a red army if there's no one for us to fight? Do you understand what I mean? It's like, flip sides of the same-

Sarge steps forward and pushes the button. The words "BLUES DELETED" appear on the screen

Simmons: ...coin.

Delta: Checking freelancer systems and there's no sign of the blues.

Sarge: What it means is what it's always meant. We rule, they suck. Don't over analyze it, you pussy.

Grif: Oh my God. Where's Caboose and Will?

Sarge: What in the-

Simmons: Where did he go? *gasp* You don't think that deleting him from the computer somehow altered the fabric of reality and removed him from-

Caboose appears.

Caboose: Hey guys. I was just tryin' to find the bathroom. Church always has me go before a big battle. He hates when I ask to go in the middle of one.

Will: Caboose that wasn't a bathroom you used.

Simmons: Oh...

South: Umm ok

Sarge: Did you want to finish your thought, Simmons?

Simmons: Naw that's okay, I'm- I'm cool.

Grif: Come on dude, tell us more about the reality bending computer. I'm hanging on your every word.

Simmons: I don't wanna talk about it.

Sarge: How do we turn this damn alarm off? Maybe it's one of those clap things.

Sarge claps twice and the alarm stops

Sarge: There we go.

Delta: Alarm shut off.

Sarge: Eh you ruined the magic pixie.

Delta: I am an A.I. not a pixie.

Note the female voice is Ava.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 378 26
Church is gone, for good this time and project freelancer has been defeated. The reds and blues have new bases in Valhalla. Caboose and Shawn are doi...
14.6K 424 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A year after the complete destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues were stranded, shipwrecked on an unkn...
23.3K 586 20
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Three months went by since the death of Tex, leaving the Blues confused, Church with a robot body, the Reds missing L...
83.1K 1.6K 19
Rvb Season 6, the reds and blues have all been relocated until, being brought back together by a freelancer in hope of stopping a new threat but, onl...