ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅϐׁׅ֒ᨵׁׅժׁׅ݊ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ ᧁׁᨵׁׅt...

By just-C0C0-

{In which, Corbyn is dating Lera but is in love with Y/n. Y/n is part of the group and is best friends with C... More

Intro
Filming
Starbucks
Sleepover
Fun
Regret
Wow
Helping
Birth
Birthday
Party
Snow
Will you?
Engagement party
Wedding
Airport
Vacation
Sick
News
Happy

Final

210 8 3
By just-C0C0-

4 years later

Y/n and Corbyn are still happy and married, Millie is now turning 7 years old and Ocean is turning 6 years old. They also have Emma-Reese Besson who is 4 years old.

Franny and Daniel broke up and then had a little drama between them but they are okay now and remain friends.

Tate and Jonah also broke up, Tate is dating someone else and Jonah is currently single.

Kay and Zach broke up, they were on and off for a long time but finally decided to think about themselves and went separate ways.

Gabbie and Jack also broke up, Lav is now turning 7 years old. Gabbie moved to Hawaii and is now married and Jack is dating Lexi.

Ashley and Lily also got married and adopted two children called Anna-Grace and Roy-Lee who are turning 4 years old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 44 36
{In which, Y/n Besson is the younger sister of Corbyn Besson and gets a job as a babysitter for Myta Herron's daughter but Y/n secretly likes Zach He...
301K 5.3K 87
Madison Dobrik is bestfriends with Ashley Besson and Kyra Ways, they have been friends since they were 4, she has known Corbyn for a long time but ne...
984 31 27
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 �...
64.2K 2.4K 13
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 of 'take my virginity' in which corbyn has to learn to love daniel. started: 03/19/19 finished: 10/22/19