His True Mate - Twilight {E.C...

By luna8406

In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he... More

Authors Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Wedding Things
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - The Last One
Thank you!

Chapter 11

3.2K 76 0
By luna8406

How are you all doing today?

Hope:

I drove down the long, familiar, two lane road in silence. My thoughts screamed loud inside my head telling me to turn around, but my heart was feeling relieved every time I got a mile closer.
Carlisle said they found Bella and Renesmee, and the plan had worked. I was relieved to hear, but Bella would probably chew my head off the second I show up. If no one else does first.

When I turned onto the dirt driveway and the large modern house came into view, I mentally cursed myself for allowing myself to come back. I left for a reason, they didn't want me here. But when Carlisle called I felt... happy. Obviously I was surprised but I was happy. Something inside me missed them, and this place.
I just don't think they'll feel the same way.

As if sensing my presence, the front door opened and out came the packs and the Cullens. My eyes landed on Edward. Did they know that he knew about me all along? He smiled at me, which made me feel a little at ease, and then my eyes trailed down to Renesmee. She looked like a toddler now. He held her, but I'm sure she was starting to walk around already.
I took a deep breath, and exited the car. I walked closer to them slowly, until I was close enough but far enough. Almost immediately I was struck with another body and almost fell down in surprise. I tumbled, but regained my balance. Seth hugged me, tightly. I came to my senses, and hugged back. I didn't realize how much I'd missed this boy until his arms had wrapped around me.

"Hey little wolf," I smiled and ruffled his hair. He shook his head in annoyance and then laughed.

"I missed you," he said and smiled widely. It warmed my heart. I looked to Leah, who seemed void of emotion. She had a neutral expression but I was really good at observing eyes, not only faces. And her eyes told me everything she was feeling. So many different emotions and she's lost and confused. I gave her a small smile, and then my attention went back to the Cullens.

"Welcome back," Carlisle said softly. I couldn't find my voice and when Edward noticed he spoke.

"Come on in," he said as he led me inside. Everyone followed, and I stood awkwardly in the living room. Bella sat down with Renesmee beside her, Jacob on the other side of Renesmee, and Edward standing next to them.

"So," I said and took a breath, "the note?" I worked on my speaking skills on the drive over here, and had managed to teach myself to make my voice sound neutral. I didn't need the Cullens knowing how I was feeling because I was highly nervous, and I didn't want them to know that.
Carlisle handed me the note that Alice had left me.

Hope, if you're reading this, then that means Carlisle managed to convince you to come back. You belong here, with Edward. I know I don't make much of a difference but I did miss you the little time you were gone after you left, and I miss you now even as Jasper and I are leaving. We need to do something important. Jasper doesn't blame you, Hope. He just doesn't understand.
The Volturi will be here three days after the snow starts to stick. Gather as many witnesses as you can, as many allies. Renesmee has gifts of shield penetration and tactic thought projection. Let her use them on the witnesses, get them to realize she's not an immortal child. Hope, Renesmee is in great danger with the Volturi after her. Protect her.

Burn this, Aro may not be able to look into your mind but he can the others.

Love, Alice and Jasper.

I didn't notice a stray tear that fell when I read the first part of the letter. I quickly wiped it away before anyone else noticed, and put the note in the back pocket of my jeans.

"The Volturi will be here sooner than we thought, we don't have a lot of time. They said to start finding witnesses, to understand our side of the story. Understand that Renesmee isn't an immortal child."

"We have many friends all around the world, we can get them to listen," Esme says.

"We should split up," Edward begins. "Bella, Jacob, Renesmee, Hope and I will start with the Denali's in Alaska. They're our closest relatives and are most likely to stand alongside us."
Me driving all the way to Alaska with Jacob and Bella sounds excruciating. Bella hates me, Jacob probably hates me.

"Edward maybe I could go on my own? Convince some of my own friends?" I suggested.

"That would be helpful, we appreciate that." Esme adds, "But we don't want to ask that of your friends. We can't involve them with the Volturi like that."

"Esme trust me, they won't mind."
I have many friends that I've made over the last one hundred fifty-eight years. Really close friends, and loyal allies. They would do almost anything I ask of them. I'm not taking advantage of their loyalty, I'm taking advantage of their strengths.
*******

It's been two weeks, and Renesmee physically looks six. She actually looks like a kid. We decided to wait to gather witnesses until she was a bit older- physically- and aware of her surroundings and the people that would be coming around.
I'd gotten roped into going with Edward to Alaska anyway. I'd never met the Denali coven but I've heard a lot about them through other vampires in alliance with them. Apparently, one of the members, Irina, saw Bella, Ness, and Jacob out in the woods. She's no doubt gone to the Volturi and now they know of Renesmee's existence. Alice knew this would happen, and that's how she told me when they'd be here.

Before we were just figuring out a plan in case we had to go head to head with the Volturi. Now we had absolutely no choice. And we'd lost time. Mostly because Bella got all emotional about me and Edward and ran off with Renesmee, ignoring the fact that Edward and I aren't even a thing.

The trip to Alaska had been long, but I managed. We drove up a mountain and came to a stop. Ahead, was a beautiful, large, house with log siding that make it look a lot like a cabin. Edward stepped out of the car, and four vampires stepped out. One, a man. Another was a woman with dark hair. The other two were blondes. They all had golden eyes, meaning they fed on animals and had a vegetarian diet.
Due to both my wolf and vampire hearing, I could hear their discussion in which was inaudible to Bella and Jacob.

"Edward, so nice to see you," the dark haired woman said.

"What's with the unexpected visit?" The blonde with the straight hair asked. "Why is your mate waiting in the car? And why do you have a wolf with you, I can smell him from here."
From the tone in her voice she wasn't too fond of wolves.

"Can you all be open-minded?" Edward asked with anxiety.

"Of course," the blonde with the curly hair responded. He looked back at us and nodded. Bella turned around in her seat and looked at Renesmee, who sat in the middle between Jacob and I.

"Ready to meet some new people?" She asked her daughter.

"What if they don't like me?"
Before Bella could respond, Jacob spoke.

"They'll love you... they just haven't met anyone like you before."
Bella smiled at Jake, and then added, "They will."

"Come on, don't be shy young one." I said. Renesmee gave me a soft smile and got out of the black car behind me. We all rejoined in front of the car, and Renesmee held tightly onto mine and Jacob's hands.
The Denali coven backed away, the two blondes screaming.

"You get that thing out of here," the curly blonde gasped.

"This is a crime!" The straight blonde shouted. She ran to Edward and grabbed his wrist, shocking him with electricity.

"Edward!" Bella and I both went into action. I latched my hand onto the straight blonde's, the electricity not effecting me, and I allowed myself to copy her power.
When the shock didn't effect me, her eyes widened and she let Edward go. He fell to the ground beside me. And then I shocked her back. She screamed, and after a moment I let her go.

"What the hell?" She asked.

"She has blood in her veins, you can feel her warmth," Edward said as he panted.

"I can feel it," the woman with the dark hair commented.

"She was born while I was still human." Bella says just as Jacob and Renesmee joined our sides.

"That's impossible." The curly blonde stated.

"Who are you?" The straight blonde asked.

"My name is Hope."

"And what are you?" The curly blonde asked with wariness.

"I'm a vampire wolf hybrid. I have a mental shield like Bella, that's why your power didn't effect me. And I also have the power of copycat, I can copy another person's gift and use it."

I hadn't told the Cullens this, mainly because it was never relevant and I had no need to copy any of their gifts. I only do so in an attack, never for my own greedy benefits.
We'd gotten the Denali's to stand with us, and returned to Forks with them.

When we got there, Carlisle and Esme stood with four red eyed vampires. I knew them as the Egyptian coven, but I didn't know their names individually.
"These are Amun, his mate Kebi, Benjamin and his mate Tia." Carlisle introduced. "Benjamin has control over the elements."

We were able to convince them to stand alongside us as well. But Amun refused to fight, at first he even refused to be a part of this. Benjamin opposed and remained firm with his decision that he was not going to leave. And that made Amun stay.
Kebi was fairly quiet, and seemed to stay in Amun's shadow. She seemed very obedient.

Within the week, more and more vampires showed up. The Amazon coven heard and came all the way to Forks. Their coven consisted of Senna and Zafrina. Zafrina had the gift of visual projection, she could make anyone see what she wanted them too. Anyone except shields, we figured out.
The French coven, which was made up of Henri and Yvette, joined as well. I knew them, since my homeland was France. And last but not least, the Irish coven. Consisting of female leader Siobhan, her mate Liam, and Maggie. Siobhan has outcome manipulation, and Maggie has lie detection.

In total, we had fifteen vampires on our side. Adding the Cullens and me, that was twenty-two. And then we have the wolves, which added another ten.
Now, it was time for me to call in some reinforcements of my own.

Theo Rogers, a two centuries year old vampire I met in London. Camille Dumont, a three hundred year old vampire. Julia Moulin, a two hundred year old vampire. Pierre Moreau, a one thousand year old vampire. Lorenzo, Giovanni, and Chiara Salvatore, three Italian siblings I met in Italy that reside in London. Ivan Taras and Olena Mykola, two Ukrainian vampires. Alexander, Emma, Anna, Han, Felix, Lina, all vampires I met in Germany.
Let's not forget my wolf allies. Heidi, Ben, Gunther, Adelina, Ezekiel, and Luca.

That gave us twenty-one more allies. So now in total, we had fifty-three. That was pretty damn good for us. And the wolf alliances being secret was a huge advantage for us.
The Volturi needs to watch out, if it comes down to it, we will win the war. They may have five hundred vampires that are loyal to them, but they're too prideful to have determination in a fight. That's what makes us different from them. We're determined to win, they aren't and that's our upper hand.

I probably won't update tomorrow cause I'm going places with my uncle so I'll try to publish another chapter today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.9K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
670K 19.1K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
150K 6.9K 33
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
68.4K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...