Billionaire play boy Tom hidd...

By September18ds

Dearest readers this is a remake of my first book Billionaire play boy Tom Hiddleston and it is also kinda b... More

Chapter one

Chapter 2🦋

5 1 0
By September18ds

Cast :

Tom Hiddleston as himself

Elizabeth Olsen as Anastasia Sirko

Zendaya as Luna Sirko

Tom Holland as Klaus Sirko

Robert Downey Jr. as Demitri Sirko

Gwyneth Paltrow as Madelein Sirko

It had been a week since Tom had dinner with the Sirko’s, it had been a week since the intimate interaction between Tom and Anna. Throughout the week all she could ever think of was that motivational, uplifting moment with her father’s boss.

Anna was currently walking back to that café she visited last week, ordering the same drink and savouring it with every sip. Pacing to her campus she still had a half hour left until she was due in class, where she spent most of her time daydreaming, Anna was rudely interrupted by her phone vibrating in her back pocket. Huffing in frustration she checked to see her one and only true love, her best friend Antoni.

“Hey Girl,” he screamed once she answered the phone leaving her to scream in fright.

“God damn it, Antoni you scared the shit out of me!!!”

“Whatever, sis. Any ways, what are you doing after class?”

“Nothing, finally!”

A little background on their extravagant friendship. Anna and Antoni have been neighbours, living across each other since they were younger. Throughout them blossoming into their bodies, Antoni had a serious talk with Anna in which he came out to her as bisexual. She hugged him telling him it’s perfectly okay to love anybody.

Now, they were inseparable studying at the same university, but Antoni in the architectural campus whilst Anna was on the scientific one, checking her watch as she talked to Antoni.

“Toni gotta go, but see you at the café at 12 sharp!”

She then hung up and imagined her friend dancing in the kitchen because they where going to hang out, she then started to focus on getting back to the lab to meet with her classmates and Professor Davidson. He was a middle aged man with attractive features, but Anna being Anna never found him attractive like the other girls in her class.

“Good morning class, good morning Anna,” the ginger announced looking at Anna putting on her lab coat on. Most of the girls in her class scolded her for being the teachers favourite or as they would say “THE TEACHERS PET.” The brown eyed girl looked down in embarrassment.

Throughout them studying the growth of different bacteria’s, she heard a group of girls whispering about her grabbing her attention,”do you guys need help with anything?” she questioned the group next to her in confusion.

“Is it true that Tom Hiddleston had dinner at your home!!!”

“Uhm, uh yeah. Why?” Anna stuttered to her Professor’s desk handing him a completion of today’s task. “Thank you Anna for finishing earlier you may go if you want.”

As she was packing her stuff her arch enemy Erika walked up behind her and said “Back off he’s mine, working for him and soon pleasuring him,” just as Erika finished talking Antoni came in and said “what’s happening here?” Giving Erika a death stare “Nothing was just heading out,” Anna whispered grabbing the rest of her  her stuff and running out the door with her best friend by her side. “Anna, are you okay?” He questioned her grabbing her by her shoulders.

“Yeah, they were just up to normal popular girl stuff”

As they entered the café they found a cute seat by the window “spill everything about that dinner, Anna!!!” He squealed while the food was being placed on the table.

“was he hot? Who was he? Rich? Suits! Watc-,” the Canadian rambled causing his best friend to shut up.

“Toni, shut up !God, let me speak!”

“Shy girl into a sassy girl, he was definitely rich and handsome. Admit it!” Antoni screeched pointing his fork at Anna making he laugh and turn red.

“Basically, it was uhm uhh,” she stuttered making his eyes widen with every stuttered hoping for an answer.

“OMG is that Tom Hiddleston walking into this little ass café right now!” The culinary sophomore averted his eyes onto the figure who pranced into the café wearing a Nike sports shirt with pairing jogging shorts and shoes. He removed his Bluetooth earphones and walked in which the cashier blushed profusely, he smirked but then heard a familiar voice.

“I-It was him”

“I have a boyfriend. Damn, you can get it.”

The billionaire glanced at the windows to see Demitri’s daughter, Anna, sitting with a rather attractive man opposite of her laughing at each other. His blood boiled but simmered when he heard the man scream that he has a boyfriend, looking at her without puffy eyes and a tight dress she still looked beautiful, to him. Wearing sweatpants and an oversized cropped black hoodie, she seemed relaxed.

Once he got his coffee to go, he settled on greeting her and her friend. Mr. Hiddleston
walked up to the table to see her blush rising again like it did when he first met her. “Oh, Mr. Hiddleston w-what a pleasure,” the brunet stuttered standing up with her eyes directed towards the floor.

“The pleasure is all mine, Anastasia.”

“Hi!” Antoni waved at the chiselled man leading him to lightly smile.

“Hello, you must be Antoni?” Mr. Hiddleston asked the sophomore even though he knew. Ever since the dinner he had her whole life researched, yes that maybe stalker-ish. But, he was very intrigued by her and being a rich businessman, he had to know.

“Oh, you know my name? Yes!” Antoni shook his head as Anna watched the whole interaction between her friend and her fathers boss. Mr. Hiddleston smile and then wiped when he turned to Anna, giving her a rather dominating look. “Anastasia your father and i have been negotiating and we’d love to have you at the tower’s after you’ve spent time with Antoni. My assistant tried reaching you, but I’m afraid you where in class in class,” Mr. Hiddleston explained to the five-foot girl in front of him.

“Oh, she’s done! She’s definitely done,” Antoni smirked widdling hi eyebrows at his best friend making her eyes widen in embarrassment.

“If he says so, I’ll meet you outside.”

“Okay,” she whispered fiddling with her fingers as he walked away. Once he was out of hearing distance Antoni ran her untying her hair, fixing it and giggling non-stop. “What’s wrong with you, do you want to go instead of me?” She asked her anxious best bud.

“Honey, I’m taken. But, you’re not so ha!” HE smiled swiftly turning her around allowing her to stroll out the door”

“Get that D, Anna!” Antoni waved at his best friend as she balled her first making him put up his hands in surrender. He laughed as Anna signalled him to call her later in which he nodded too, Antoni sat back down and saw that she half to the bill to which he giggled at, typical Anna.

There she stood, outside waiting for the most expensive car to pop out of nowhere.
She pulled out her phone to check her social media, scrolling through instagram she saw Erika and her ‘squad’ in front of the same café as the caption.

“Don’t take what’s mine, beast.”

Anna then sighed in distraught but was interrupted with the revving of an engine, she looked up to see Mr. Hiddleston driving a Mercedes G63 in black, basically those aesthetic boxcars that every rich person owns.

“Are you gonna come in, or what?”

“Oh, yeah sorry about that.” She was cut out of her trance when she had to climb into  the car and sat down on the passenger seat. Well, that’s her workout for the day. Anna  then fastened her seat belt to see that he didn’t fasten his, she huffed in frustration as safety is the number one priority whilst driving.

Anna then leaned over the compartment to reach for his seatbelt, she then glided the belt down to the buckle, the back of her hand softly contacting his abs in which he groaned. “Did I hurt you ?” She stopped midway looking up at him.

“No, love. I’m all good,” he glanced at her and saw her continue until the buckle clicked snapping him out of his trance. Her hand then left and was placed on her lap, he missed her touch. Damn, what was she doing to him and she didn’t even know one bit of it!

He then drove down the roads of the university and stopped, she saw Erika and her friends walking up to the car and he breath started to quicken which lead Mr. Hiddleston to stare at her in confusion. “Are you okay, Anastasia,” he asked her placing his hand on her shoulder which automatically helped.

Right when she was about to say something the door opened and Erika hopped into the car with her best friends Troian and Crystal. “I’ll tell you later,” she whispered leading him to nod his head in approval.

“Heeeeey boss!” Erika smiled and blinked all innocently. She then saw Anna sitting in the front seat with her hands on her lap, she nudged her friends as they soon realized that she was with him they started glaring at her.

“Hey, beast! Saw my instagram post?” Erika chuckled fakely making Anna lift one of her legs up onto the seat, scared of having a panic attack she decided to talk instead.

“Yeah, loved the shade,” Anna whispered making them laugh obnoxiously like they always did.

“Excuse me, Ms. Hastings. What has come up for you to speak in that tone,” Mr. Hiddleston questioned the girl as her eyes suddenly widened at the thought of telling him the truth.

“Nothing, boss.”

“Call her that again and 10%  of your salary will be taken away from you and your friends do I make my self clear Ms. Hastings and, a talk with your father,”he spat glaring at the road.

“Yes, boss.”

They were almost there when Anna questioned everything going around her, what he had told her at that dinner, everything. How she felt comfortable around the  infamous Tom Hiddleston, how her whole family has been treating her as well.
Antoni was the only one who actually cared for her, but she wanted someone to love her more than just friendship.

Breaking her from her day dream, she felt a hand gently rub her breath hitch as she saw Mr. Hiddleston smirk.

“Don’t worry, kitten. I don’t bite,” licking his lips he smirked taking one glance of her already red face. Anna looked at the window shyly, liking his touch and comforting her in a way. She tilted her head back, she didn’t know why she was doing it, but it made her more comfortable.

“Having a headache?” The Britt asked her guiltless knowing exactly what he was doing to her, revenge is definitely sweet.

“Oh, it’s another type of ache. Jerk,” the brown eyed girl mumbled in frustration allowing him to chuckle as he pulled up to the car park of his company’s building. His hand was lifted of her thigh making her miss his touch even more.

“Erika, Troian, and Crystal. Continue your paperwork that’s due, I need it at my desk tomorrow morning sharp. Understand?” The sharp man turned to look at the three gulp in fear. He then glanced at the door waiting for them to leave the car in which they do very quickly.

“What was it you where gonna tell me, love?”

“Oh, that was nothing.” Anna looked at her shoes biting her lip in nervousness. She glanced at him to see his eyes change from concerned to dark in a second, her blush decided to greet her again.

“Don’t do that, Anna,” he audibly mumbled closing his eyes.

“Do what, Mr. Hiddleston?”His eyes then snapped open to see her innocent eyes staring back at his, how her features turned into concern. How innocent she was made him want her even more, but he couldn’t, now wasn’t the time for her to face his hell.

“Nothing, darling. Let’s head inside, shall we,” he lightly smiled at her making her open the car door in which he mimicked. Mr. Hiddleston then led her to the top floor then the awkward silence erupted causing her to yet again look down at the floor.

Ding!

Mr. Hiddleston then walked like he owned the room, which he did. With her following behind her, she felt out of place in her sweatpants and cropped hoodie her eyes  where glued to the ground whilst they all stared at her.

He then opened two grand doors displaying a beautiful furnished office that was just windows giving it sunlight and a modern look. He sat at the meeting table which was next to the windows where she saw her father’s back facing her.

“Hey dad,” she greeted her him. Her father turned around and fakely smiled at her, turning his back yet again. Soon she realized that Mr. Hiddleston had a towel on his shoulders sat at the front of the desk, her father to his right.

“Have a seat, Ms. Sirko.”
_

ILY guys so much next chapter will be out soon!

2,205 words

12, 222 characters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...