Sweetness Of Life ✔

By free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness Of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 11

329 73 24
By free_bird_123_

Every human is similar. We all cry, smile, get angry, get sad it's all part of life. These are the emotions we carry, no human is emotionless.

I know what Neil did was common, that's what anyone would have done. I knew he would get angry but I hoped he would keep the promise.

Neil rarely expresses his anger but when he does he doesn't listen to anyone, that's what I have understood him till now. He doesn't get mad for little things, he gets mad only when it has hurt him a lot.

I can't get mad at him for letting out his frustration, he is not just supposed to understand every time as he does. But he shouldn't have said whatever he said in anger.

I felt a little hurt when he walked out angrily without looking at me. I felt angry when he was taking Rayan's side.

Even though we have come over our past it seems like the past doesn't want to leave us yet.

I feel bad for Sara as she sits down on the couch and Kabir walks out before he glances at us.

"He has never been angry at me." She tells slowly as she wipes the tear which slips from her eye.

"Avni." She looks up at me. "I didn't want to marry Kabir."

"I tried to hate him." She says slowly. "Fouzy tried to get us back together because I had fallen in love with him."

"Are you mad at me?" She looks at me and I see the sadness in her eyes.

I sigh as I sit beside her and keep my hands on her arm. "I am not."

"Taking this decision was not easy for me." She tells slowly. "I just all of a sudden felt lonely without him, he cared about me, he loved me, and I couldn't turn my back on him. I tried but I couldn't."

"It happens. And I am happy you choose to marry him, you chose to live with the person you loved." I try to explain to her.

There is no need to let go of a person you love because maybe you won't find that love again.

"CM thinks I am wrong." She looks down shaking her head.

"Look Sara you can't expect Neil to not get mad at you," I tell her carefully not wanting to hurt her. "He is hurt."

I don't want Neil to get mad at Kabir because he was trying to save his mother and I know the feeling of losing mother, maybe that's why I understood Kabir.

"I know he is." She says. "I just didn't want him to feel bad again. I have seen him cry when you went missing and when he was trying to get his life normal I didn't want to remind him all of it again."

"And I got angry at him for signing a contract with Ria because she wanted to replace you and I hated it so much."

"Sara." I sigh. "You will have to understand him, he is just angry and everything is going to be fine."

"Your and his perspective have a lot of difference. While I understand you, I understand him also." I say firmly as I hold her hands. "You didn't want to hurt him back then but he is now. He had to feel hurt anyhow."

She stays silent looking down and I wonder what she is thinking. She rests her head back as she holds her baby bump.

"Are you alright?" I look at her worried.

She nods as she breathes through her mouth. "They get violent sometimes."

"Now, I want you to stop stressing over it." I look at her. "Fights are normal and I am sure you guys are just going to be fine. CM and RK."

"I hope so." She gives me a small smile and I lean in to hug her.

I wouldn't want them to weaken the bond between them for what has happened and which cannot be fixed.

I have a strong belief in this proverb -

There is no use crying over split milk.

❊❊

"It was so fun sitting in the class while the teacher explained us." Niam laughs. "We were sort of famous as the teacher made us stand in front and asked us to introduce."

"I love our PT teacher," Navya says excitedly stuffing the food in her mouth.

"Well, I am glad you enjoyed it." Neil smiles at them.

"Are you sad?" Niam looks at me.

"I am not." I sit straight as I smile at him.

I keep forgetting he notices everything. Neil glances at me and I look away from him.

"Mumma, you aren't eating." Niam frowns.

"I actually ate some junk food in the afternoon and I don't feel like eating now." I look at him.

"You don't let us eat junk food and you do," Navya complains.

"I am sorry." I hold my ear.

I feel Neil's gaze on me all the time but I don't look at him. I just don't know what to say to him, he wasn't wrong but I felt sad for what he did and that he broke the promise.

I put my plate in the sink as Navya and Niam rush to their bedroom. I am turning around when I collide with Neil's chest.

I close my eyes as I inhale his scent and it's hard not to look up at him. He puts his arm around my waist and I look up at him. I stare into his eyes as he stares down into my eyes and I know he feels sad for breaking the promise.

"I will go check Niam and Navya," I mumble as I pull away from him. I do not want us to start in the kitchen now.

I stay for a while in their room as they speak with me for some time before they fall asleep. I lean in and press a kiss on their foreheads before I head to our room.

I push the door open and it's dark inside, I step in and lock the door behind me.

"Are you not talking to me now?" Neil turns on the lamp and I watch him sitting on the bed in his white sleeves vest and grey pants.

"I am talking," I tell him as I walk over to the wardrobe and take out my nightgown. He just looks so hot in anything he wears.

"You can't get mad at me for it. My anger is justified." He tells and I feel him standing behind me.

I grip my nightgown as I turn around. "It is justified."

"Then why are you mad at me?" He asks softly as he holds my face.

"I am not mad at you, Neil." I look at him feeling sad. "I don't like you taking Rayan's side."

He sighs. "I don't like you taking Kabir's side."

"I am not taking his side." I shake my head. "You are my husband and I am always going to stand beside you. The thing is that I feel the pain of losing my mother even now and I just understand how helpless Kabir might have felt."

He looks away from me, I grip my nightgown in one hand and put my other hand behind his head as I pull him down and reach out to kiss him.

He puts his arms around me as he kisses me softly. I feel him pulling me closer to him as we kiss, I close my eyes feeling his soft kips and I can sense his sadness.

I open my eyes to look at him as we pull away. Keeping my hand on his cheek I look at him fondly as I reach out to press a kiss on his cheek. It's just the lamplight that is giving away a little glow and he looks even hotter in darkness.

"You are not wrong," I tell him slowly. "I don't mind you couldn't keep the promise. I understand you."

He looks at me silently and I let my hand drop to his arm as I touch his strong arm before I look down at it. He has attractive arms I can't help.

"We are going to have a lot of fights." I sigh. "We are husband and wife after all."

"That doesn't mean we are going to be mad at each other forever." I give him a small smile. "Sometimes we'll understand, sometimes we'll convince, sometimes we'll just stay silent."

I look into his eyes and I don't comprehend what he is thinking. He just leans in to hug me and I encircle my arms around him feeling his warmth.

"I love you." He whispers as he kisses my shoulder. I draw in a sharp breath as he grips my waist and presses an open-mouthed kiss on my neck.

"I need to change," I mumble.

He pulls away to look at me and I recognize the desire in his eyes as he holds my gaze.

"I will help you change." He whispers and I raise my eyebrows at him as I bite back my smile.

"You are sure you are just going to help me change?" I look at him teasingly.

"Yes." He grins as he moves his hand on my back. I frown as he searches for something looking at me.

"There's no zip." I almost laugh and he rolls his eyes.

I reach to unbutton the front buttons of my dress and he holds the hem of my dress before he pulls it over my head.

Leaning in he presses a kiss on my collar bone. I gulp as I clench my nightgown, he takes it from me as he looks at my face.

Putting the nightgown over my head he adjusts it before he lets his hand under it and rests on my waist.

"You said you'll just help me change." I remind him as I smile.

"I am just showing you how special I can make changing for you." He grins as he moves his fingers on my skin. I feel heated up and ticklish as he touches me.

"Tomorrow is my first day at the office." I remind him in case he is intending for a long night and I don't think I can say no to him if he initiates.

"I am just helping you change." He laughs as he leans in for a kiss. "You get turned on too easily."

"I am not turned on." I lie before I kiss him.

"You are not?" He asks over my lips.

We kiss passionately and his hand moves inside my gown making me take sharp breaths each time he squeezes.

"I am not," I say breathlessly when we pull away.

"Stop lying." He says as he breathes. "You need to eat."

"I am not hungry." I shake my head. "I ate some junk food in the afternoon."

"You should not sleep empty stomach." He says as he holds my hand and walks over to the bed before he turns on the lights.

"According to some studies, sleeping on an empty stomach slows your body's ability to convert proteins into muscle." He tells as he makes me sit on the bed.

"Wait, where did you study that?" I frown.

"The moment you left me in the kitchen I utilized that time and search this on google." He grins as he takes a bowl. "And made some Apple Yogurt for you."

"Isn't this breakfast kind of thing?" I raise my eyebrows looking at the yummy Apple Yogurt. The Apple slices are over it just looks so adorable to me.

"Something better than nothing." He shrugs as he sits beside me.

"You get plus points for presenting it so beautifully," I tell as I look at it.

"Thanks." He grins. "Have it."

"I don't want to destroy it." I shake my head at my stupidity.

He rolls his eyes as reaches out and takes a spoonful of yogurt before he keeps it near my mouth.

"Open." He laughs when I keep looking at it. I grin at him before I eat it. It tastes really good, as the coolness hits my throat I feel a lot interested to devour it.

"You have some," I say as I finish half of the bowl.

"Uh-" He looks down at it scrunching his nose.

"You don't like yogurt?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Not really." He says slowly.

"You are so weird," I say as I slap his arm. "You don't like anything I like."

"Do you like yourself?" He asks putting another spoonful of yogurt in my mouth.

"I do." I shrug.

"I like you too." He taps my nose.

"Do you like me?" He arches an eyebrow.

"Of course, I love you." I roll my eyes.

"See!" He exclaims. "I like you, and even you like me. That means there are a few things which you like and I like them too."

I frown as I take a moment to understand what he said and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I wish I could throw this entire yogurt on you." I glare at him. "But I love it too much to waste in on you."

"Oh, you love me too much to waste something I made." He laughs as he sets the bowl aside. "Come on, let's sleep now."

He turns off the lights and I lie on the bed beside him. "Thank you." He says as he puts his arm around me.

I raise my eyebrows at him confused. "For understanding me." He completes looking at me.

"And thank you for the yummy yogurt." I smile at him.

He understands me better than I understand him. If I wanted I could drag this matter but sometimes we will have to let go of things to make us happy.

And I am happy I let go of it because we both are happy now and that's what matters.

❊❊

So, how was it?

It is so fun writing continuously. Seriously.

I have no idea where this story is heading too but it is going to be interesting.

To all the people having exams All the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 377 18
Avni and Neil crossed their path in Arranged marriage. Let's see how their love blooms in the marriage... From marriage to love❣️ Glance into the s...
256K 21.8K 94
Note don't forget this is book 2 if u r reading for the first time then read book 1 first before reading this 1.. Be it any type of relationship ther...
21.5K 2.7K 12
Marriage the purest form of relationship. A promise, a power that binds two souls not just for all through their life but also for their next seven l...
10.8K 2K 40
A sequel to Sweetness of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire. Mishti's longing for such a life was ful...