A Beguiling Ruse

By yourgirlwiththewords

Ibtisam, a simple and loving girl, yet difficult when she needs to be. She posseses the aura of an angel, li... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15

sneak peak

51 9 50
By yourgirlwiththewords

BISMILLAHIR RAHMAN AL RAHIM

I thank Allah for giving me the fortitude to put my ideas Into something beautiful.

I was actually giggling when I thought about writing this book coz it was running on my mind for quite sometime now, but alhamdulillah, I had decided to write it.

Show me some love by sticking through this book. With your support I had go far☺️

This book is totally a fiction of a thingy so any character, place, name, or scenes are actually a fiction; my own idea.

And I don't take someone copying my own hardwork lightly, I will consider that as a PLAGIARISM. So, beware please.

Copyright@2022
Yourgirlwiththewords.

                 Character:

Alhaji Mahbub
---- Ibtisaam's father

Hajiya sohaila
--- Ibtisaam's mother

Alhaji Muhammad
----- Mahbub's elder brother. His children are: kausar which is 19yrs, Habib-26yrs and fuad-29yrs

Alhaji Usman
-------- Mahbub's immediate younger brother. his children are: usman-27yrs, farha-18yrs and amuna-16yrs.

Hajiya Aysha
-------sohaila's younger sister. her children are: kaiser-30yrs and his wife munira, hammad-27yrs and jiddarh-22.

Ibtisaam circle of friends...
Khadija, inteesar, amani and maheera.

(I'm not good at describing things or people and I had seriously apologize for that, but you will get to know by reading the book).

Adios, thanks for staying by.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513 152 27
"this is a secret that must remain hidden! I do not care of the consequences." The sound of fists connecting with the nearest table was all that coul...
119K 13.2K 32
COMPLETED English/Hausa For someone who has never had it easy in life, Labiba believed her world has finally come to an end when she was practically...
237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
102K 9.5K 51
Boddo is a Fulani girl, who will be married at young age of 13yrs to the man who she never knew or saw in her life who is also educated.....how will...