๐’๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’ || ๐๐€๏ฟฝ...

By dropdeaddabi

"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ." Y/N never expected to be put in a situation... More

Kiri doesn't know.
one night stand.
Transparent
We do it the best
Bad Blood
As It Was
Jar Of Hearts
Wild Flower
Glimpse of Us

Save Your Tears

769 36 28
By dropdeaddabi

TW; DRUGS. if there are any comments glamourizing drugs they will be deleted. (not counting weed lol) Also, Bakugou is bi? 

Save Your Tears ; The Weekend

Kirishima could hear the music blaring from Bakugou's van, smoke building up in the windows. almost completely concealing him in the vehicle. He knocked on the back door, a loud and painful coughing came from the van, "Gi-give me a- min-"  The red head looked around, utterly shocked how nobody has called the cops on him yet. He wasn't even trying to hide what he was doing, almost like he wanted to get caught. Who has his best friend become? 

The coughing died down, door opening to smoke pouring out of the van. It made Kirishima cringe, the smell burning his nostrils as he took a step back in retaliation. 

"Oh hey shitty hair, what's up?" 

Kirishima looked up at him, his eyes were dilated to the point you could barely see his natural red hue. Weed doesn't do this, right? Kirishima glanced in the van, seeing a girl with long blonde hair behind him, she was fixing her makeup using a hand held mirror. 

"I, uh, are you still helping me dye my hair?"  he asked, the only reason he was asking in the first place was because he injured his arm during his last baseball game. The sore muscle made it hard for him to lift his arm fully, meaning he couldn't dye his hair himself and if he did, it wouldn't look nearly as good as it usually does. 

"Shit, oh yeah." He turned to the blonde, "Hey Cami, go home."

"What? But I literally just--"

"Yeah and now you're getting out of my damn van." 

Cami scoffed, "You're such a fucking loser, your weed is shit anyways."

Bakugou rolled his eyes, moving aside to let her out of the van. As the girl was stepping down, he smacked her ass, his hand gripping her flesh tightly. She let out an audible moan, looking back at Bakugou with needy eyes.  "Fuck babe, just call me when you're done so we can finish what we started." 

"Come on, hop in. Do we need to get the dye?" Bakugou asked, he made his way to the drivers seat, Kirishima following not too far behind. His eyes were burning, he knew his clothes would reek of weed. He could see the bag he used to stuff his paraphernalia, he was terrified of getting pulled over, his life would be ruined. Bakugou is ruining his own life. 

"Oh yeah, I got the one you told me too, and the 20 volume developer. Are you sure this will be better than what I usually get?" 

"Yes, my mom uses this brand on her models, it lasts the longest and looks better than your Walmart shit."(Ouch, a personal attack right there)

Kirishima sat in the chair, looking down at his old shirt that he uses whenever he dyes his hair. The red stains looks like an old massacre on the old white shirt. "Bakugou are you-" There was a banging on the table behind him, it made him jump. He turned to see Bakugou using the bottom of the lighter, smashing it on a folded piece of paper. "What are you doing?"

"Mind your business." he replied, using the edge of the lighter to roll it out. Kirishima watched in horror, Bakugou opening the paper to reveal a line of powder. Oh no you don't. Kirishima thought, he got up and started walking towards Bakugou. "What do you want to try some?"  He asked, one finger was up to his nose. 

Kirishima learned something that day, and that was to not get in the way of an addict and their high. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Was the last thing he heard before Bakugou's fist collided with his cheek. The two fought in Kirishima's room, pictures getting broken, his table smashed, holes in the wall. It was obvious that Bakugou was stronger, but he couldn't tell if it was from the withdraw or if he was genuinely strong. Kirishima finally got his footing, by the time his dad managed to break down the door, and pushed Bakugou off of him. They were both covered in blood, a mixture of both. They were out of breath, Bakugou wiping his face as he glared at Kirishima. 

"Do that shit again and I'll fucking kill you." he stated, grabbing his shirt. "I'm leaving." He stated, moving around Kirishima's dad who looked at his son sadly. He knew about Bakugou, say its parents intuition, but he could tell Bakugou was going to go downhill the day he met him. The look in his eyes and how he carried himself, it was written all over him. Not to mention he refused to live in his parents house because he wanted to live by his own rules. He knew the only reason his son was friends with Bakugou was because he couldn't stand up for himself. 

He looked at his son, knowing nothing he said would help the situation. He opened his mouth to speak, but the ringing of the door bell drew him away. He went to open the door, and there stood Bakugou, head hanging low in shame. He shoved money in the father's hand, "I'm sorry." he muttered, turning on his heals and walking away. 

Y/N was walking up as soon as he did, her eyes widening as she seen the blood dripping from Bakugou's jaw, her eyes fully examined him, seeing not only was it on his face but his clothes and hands too. "Bakugou what happened?" she asked, looking at Kirishima's dad who just waved her inside.  When Y/N made it to Kirishima, he was sitting on the toilet crying, his head buried in the palms of his hands.

"Kiri, what happened?"

"Bakugou, he, I.." Y/N frowned, pressing her lips to his forehead. She's never done this before, her heart was racing and her thoughts of overstepping his boundaries were racing through her head. 

She kissed his forehead, "It's okay, we can talk about this later, if you want to." 

"He's getting bad, he isn't the same." Kiri rambled as Y/N started to clean his wounds. She could see a split in his eyebrow now, where most of the blood was coming from. Bakugou's ring must've caught him just right. 

"I know, but you need to worry about yourself right now. You need stitches." She replied, disinfecting it the best she could, apologizing everytime Kirishima flinched or let out a painful cry. Pressing the gauze against his skin, using the medical grade tape to hold it on. She helped Kiri to his feet, he was becoming light headed from all the blood. He didn't even want to look at his face, he knew Bakugou got him good and he hates that the girl he's in love with is looking at him this way. It made him feel small and vulernable, as if he wasn't man enough to carry himself.  

They stepped out the bathroom, Kirishima's dad took Y/N's spot, holding his son up s they walked to the car. 

"Thank you Y/n."

"You're welcome Kiri."

The sound of music blaring was heard from the street, Kirishima could already feel a headache coming on and he wasn't even in Bakugou's house. Kirishima was never the type of person to go to parties, he hated the crowds and how belligerent people were. He remembered in high school, Bakugou would always invite him but he would always make a 'lame excuse'. He watched Baukugou's downfall into drugs, and he did nothing to prevent it. He partially blamed himself, but he knew at the end of the day its Bakugou's choice. If he wanted to be high, then he would get high. There was nothing he could say or do. It was something he had to accept over the years.

But it didn't stop him from hating it, looking at Bakugou he was disgusted with who he's become, he looks completely different from high school, let alone before the money poured in, allowing him to indulge himself into the poison. He also hated the fans telling him he's hot, romanticizing his songs and worshipping him as a god. As if sleeping with my ex-girlfriend when we were in a relationship made him a hero. Getting me 'away from that whore'. But he brushed those thoughts away, because he doesn't know what would've happened if Bakugou was never in the equations. If Kirishima didn't talk it out with Bakugou in high school, if he would've let the friendship die would he still be with Y/N? Or would she have found someone and done the same thing? 

Kiri walked into the house, his head hung low. What he was doing would be risky, but it's what he has to do. Bakugou, of course was in the middle of the room, center of attention as he partied, pouring drinks down girls throats, allowing them to grope him as he groped them, it was disgusting. He could, record him and just post the videos on reddit, to show how far gone Bakugou truly was, but as he looked around, his people were everywhere, watching to make sure nothing would go wrong or that nobody left with videos or objects they shouldn't have. He needs to get to his security system, and get those recordings.

But he knew once he came in, he would be the center of attention along with Bakugou. 

He looked at Katsuki again, who's eyes were now on him again. He smiled at him, making Eijiro smile back, everything was going exactly how he expected it to. 

"EIJIRO! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" he shouted, his words were slurred as always, Katsuki was never sober anymore, it was actually embarrassing going out in public with him, or god forbid when he invited him to an interview, or anything else that goes on national television or in front of any crowd that's obviously sober. But they always excuse it as Bakugou working so hard, the image he set for himself. He always posts how he doesn't get sleep but loves what he does, when in reality he's on uppers and isn't able to shut his brain down. Kirishima doesn't know how he's alive, it amazes him every time he meets him. 

Kirishima walked up to Bakugou, grabbing a drink along the way. He chugged it quickly, setting it on a random table. He looked up at Bakugou, who held a bottle of Hennessy in his hand. 

"Liquor fall!" he yelled, Kirishima knew what was going to happen next, he opened his mouth, allowing Bakugou to pour the bitter liquid into his mouth. He chugged it as he did, the liquid burning his throat, but he oddly had some kind of resistance to the pain. Bakugou pulled back, his eyes wide, he looked at Kirishima as if he was prey, biting his lip as he looked down at him.

Bakugou got off the table, his free hand gripping the back of Kirishima's hair as he drunkenly smashed his lips into Kiri's,  not wasting anytime in shoving his tongue in his mouth. 

What the fuck is going on?! Kirishima pushed himself back from Bakugou, his eyes filled with confusion and disgust, Bakugou has never done that. Let alone--

"Kirishima, I should've told you I'm bi-"

"Well I'm not and that wasn't cool man. What the hell is wrong with you?!" He backed away. Bakugou looked at him with sad eyes, it was clear that broke his heart. But Kirishima didn't care, there's been countless times where Bakugou has disrespected him, made him feel uncomfortable in his own skin, but this was too far. He knew Kirishima was straight, and never questioned his sexuality. Maybe it was cause Kirishima was so accepting, allowing his friend to come over when he got kicked out from coming out. He had no clue. 

He glanced around, his eyes connecting with Mina's, she was halfway up the stairs, he looked back at Bakugou. "Please, just don't do that again. I accept you and love you no matter what, but don't force yourself onto me." 

Bakugou nodded, looking around to see that everyone was staring at him. The whole house seemed like it was silent now, even with the music blasting. Bakugou turned to the table, looking at the lines of coke that were open to take. He walked over, snorting the line he let out a yell. "Let's go!" he chugged the liquor, grabbing Misa by the throat, he kissed her, her hands roaming his chest as the party continued. Now girls and guys were all over him, he made eye contact with Eijiro again, as if trying to rub it in his face. 

You fucking crackhead. He thought, grabbing a beer from one of the randomly set coolers.

He felt his phone buzzing, pulling it out of his pocket he seen that it was Mina. 

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm outside. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm leaving now." he set the beer down, glancing back at Bakugou who was grinding against a random person, his hands roaming their body but his eyes were still on Kiri. The redhead shook his head, holding his phone tightly as he left the party. His skin crawling as he made his way outside. 

He met up with Mina, looking up at the penthouse, "That's not Bakugou anymore."

Mina let out a sad sigh, "I know. But hopefully this will help him."

Hopefully.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
35.5K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...
29.3K 1K 32
You're a student at UA you live with your best friend Kaminari due to some family issues. Your shy and socially awkward but it seems like your blonde...