The Second Yellow Flash(Borut...

By Kilpice

Disclaimer:I dont own Naruto/Boruto or any images shown. You are Y/n Uzumaki Boruto's Younger Twin,you look l... More

Bio
CH1
CH2
CH3
CH4
CH5
CH6
CH7
CH8
CH9
CH10
CH11
CH12
CH13
CH14
CH15
CH16
CH18
AUTHORS NOTE

CH17

969 28 4
By Kilpice

Sarada, and Mitsuki went to Boruto who was at Thunder Burger playing videogames with Inojin, Y/N, and Shikadai.

Mitsuki handed him an application for the chunin exams, but Boruto said he needs to decline it.

"If that's how you feel, it doesn't really matter to me anyway... But are you sure you're all right with that?" Mitsuki asked

Boruto ignores him and continues playing his video game.

"Of course it's not okay!" Sarada said grabbing Boruto's collar 

"I was so worried, so I came here, and what do I hear you say?! I can't rely on Mitsuki! Listen, Boruto! My dream is to become the Hokage!" Sarada shouts

"I know that!" Boruto said removing Sarada's hand

"I can't waste time being a genin." Sarada said

"Dad and Lord Seventh are still a genins, don't you know that?" Y/N said

"Eh?! I'm still going to pass the Exams as soon as possible." Sarada said

"Like it's gonna be so easy." Y/N said

"You have one of the most powerful visual prowesses, and you're saying it's gonna be hard? What about us?" They thought the same thing while looking at Y/N weirdly

"Are you going to get in my way?" Sarada asked

"I have no intention of doing that. You can go ahead and do whatever you want." Boruto said

"Huh?! Were you even listening to the teachers? All members needs to attend the exams." Sarada said

"I don't care." Boruto said

"You've been acting so weird lately, Boruto. Why are you being so stubborn, right, Mitsuki?" Sarada asked

"I don't know." Mitsuki said

"Whatever." Boruto said

"Hey, Boruto." Y/N called

"Huh?" Boruto said "Why dont you want to attend the chunin exams.?"Y/N asked"I could care less about ranks like see for example we both very well know your stronger than pretty much every Jonin while me,mitsuki and sarada are stronger than half the Jonin,i could care less about ranks."Boruto replied.

Y/N then responded"You know if we become chunin we will be given higher missions and if we take part in the Chunin Exams we will be able to atleast test our skill as to where we stand compared to other.

"Listen, Boruto. The way you're acting is pretty uncool. Is this the real Boruto Uzumaki? Come on, Boruto! Let's show Dad and the other just how awesome we are in the upcoming Exams." Y/N said

"Huh?" Boruto said

"It's our chance. You'll be able to show dad and all of the spectators just how amazing you are. And I can pass the Exams too!" Y/N said

"Me too." Mitsuki said

"I guess I have no choice!" Boruto agreed

timeskip

Y/N POV

"Good luck, Boruto niichan Y/N niichan" - Hima

"Arigatou, come and watch us will ya?" - I said and pat her head

"hmm" - Hima said and nod

"Goodluck both of you, stay calm while you take the test" - Mom

"We will" - I said

When Boruto opened the door we saw Sarada and Mitsuki waiting for us

[THIRD POV]

All of them had been training very hard over the week for the Chunin Exams and all of them wanted to be chunin by the end ,Boruto had started training under Naruto,after training under Naruto Boruto's Chakra reserves increased by a huge amount and now because of this he could make a huge amount of shadow clones and he had also got the Toad Contract,Naruto mainly trained Boruto in his Elemental Jutsu,Boruto also managed to add his wind style and when Naruto told Boruto to ask sasuke for a few tips for his lightning style since naruto could not use lightning as well as kakashi or sasuke boruto was able to add Lightning style to his Rasengan creating a new Jutsu the Vanishing Rasengan a jutsu even Sasuke could not see with his Rinnegan he also knew a few S rank and A rank Jutsus now since Naruto taught he was mature enough to know them even though he was still a kid and Naruto thought Boruto some sort of secret jutsu to boruto which boruto was not telling anything about to Y/N saying it was his trump card.

Mitsuki went back to his 'Parent' to train in his Sage Mode

while Y/N trained Sarada,Even though Sarada was strong for someone of her age,Y/N knew she would'nt be able to keep up with him or even Mitsuki or Boruto just like that as Mitsuki's Sage mode was no joke as Y/N had seen it before he would even go as far to say that Mitsuki's Sage Mode would be even better than his dad's Toad Sage Mode(Obviously not Six Path Sage Mode)in a few years,and Boruto was now very quick as he had trained his Shunshin to be able to be fast enough to use in Battle as he wanted someway to keep up with Y/N in speed as he had still not mastered the Hiraishin and he now had 3 chakra Natures which he could use really well and  he could also use the Byakugan well as he had got training  from Hinata and Hanabi for the Byakugan over the months when he was not training with Y/N,because of all this Y/N knew he would have to train Sarada to the limit if she should be able to keep up with them,so Y/N mainly trained her in his Tsukuyomi where they could train for hours and only a small second would have passed in reality,Y/N made her master her 3 Tomoe Sharingan which she had recently awoken,He had increased her arsenal of jutsu's by a lot he gave her a few Srank to A rank fire jutsu's which he had got from the Scroll of Sealing,he realised she had now also got a third affinity after Fire and Lightning which was Wind.He had taught her everything he knew about genjutsu and she was second only to him and Sasuke in Genjutsu,Her taijutsu was also very good now as she had her mom's Super Strength and she also had the Sharingan to anticipate her opponents moves and Sasuke had also taught her his Chidori,Even though Y/N trained her in his Tsukuyomi she would still have  to train in the real world to perfect the techniques and now she was able to coat her body with lightning to enhance her speed although not as fast as the raikage or sasuke yet she was quick.

[Y/N's POV]

"oh here they come!" - Shikadai

"Hey!" - Boruto

"You look like ready to go." - Inojin Shikadai then looked towards Me and Sarada and said "Y/N,Sarada i heard you did'nt go home for the last few days ,training so hard just to pass or is there something going on between you two?"Shikadai asked looking at as SuspiouslyNow everyone were Looking at Y/N and Sarada who Blushing like crazy but Sarada quickly recovered and said "No,no,no there's nothing going on between us we were just training".

Y/N then said"Yes we were just training".

-Opening Ceremony-

"Quiet, looks like everyone is here. We will now begin the first Chunin Exams of five allied villages! " - Shikamaru

And start to explain everything...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay I see everyone is here, the first round will be true or false quiz" - Inojin 's father

'Dad told me about this!'

And the others are just shocked and he explained more as he clicked the stopwatched

"Let's go he start the time!" - I said and ran fast with the team 7

And the others started to run too, a lot of them has fall to the trap

'what a loser' 

To us those traps are pretty easy to dodge We arrived before anyone else even Sai and Shikamaru arrived we just sttod there talking to ourself and a few minutes later Sai and Shikamaru arrieved and were shocked to see the 4 us.we then waited a few minues and the other participants started to arrive.

'all who turn black? Isn't his jutsu is ink? Then we need to prepare' 

I prepared kunai with string or maybe focused my chakra to my feet

Then they showed the question "in the 5th volume of shinobu military strategy handbook, the following password appear:moon is day, mountain is river, flower is nectar, true or false? " 

"Sarada, are you familiar with that book?" - Boruto

"I've read it. But the only library had up to the 4th volume of the military strategy handbook. Who knows there was a fifth scroll" - Sarada

"What about you guys?" - Boruto

"None" - I said and Mitsuki just smile

"I guess we'll just have to go by instinct" - Boruto

"But be prepared you guys there might be a trap, he said last time that all who turn black are lost isn't his jutsu is ink?" - I said

"your right" - Sarada

"Times up the correct answer is... 

Then both wholes are showed and we all fall so I react so quick and handed out the kunai I prepared I hold Sarada's hands while Mitsuki was holding Boruto 

Some are saved but the others are failed 

"There is no correct answer!" - I said
.
.
.
.
.
"Round 1 Finished!!" - I said

[TIMESKIP]

Me and Boruto were just sitting in his room talking about the exam and how much we have improved over the past week

Then the computer glow and we read the mail it's dad congratulating us I thought Boruto will delete it instead he saved it heh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Three Days Round 2 

We were at the gates in front of the forest of Death waiting while Sai was telling everyone about the rules, we were told that killing is allowed and that we will need both heaven and earth scrolls to pass and that we have 3 days to finish the 2nd part of the chunin exam.While all this was happening a guy called Keni was trying to Flirt with Sarada who was clearly uncomfortable so i shut him up quickly and mitsuki saw this and came to me and said"You jealous?" he asked smirking already knowing the answer i did'nt bother answering as i knew he already knew the answer to that.

They then told us that the Captain of Each team will come and pick up a scroll for each team they also told that our team will have only 2 days since we have 4 hours.

What none of the Participants knew was that the Five Kage were gathered in the Hokage's Office and were watching the exam and that the whole exam was being broadcasted to the whole of Konoha.

We decided that i will be the captain,i then looked at Boruto and said" Boruto,Activate you Byakugan and keep an eye on what team gets which scroll it will be easy for us to get the other scroll if we know what scroll the opponent has.

He nodded and activated his Byakugan and we now knew which scroll each team got.We had gotten a Heaven scroll.We were Starting at Gate 7,before we started i asked Sai what's the record time and who holds it Sai Replied "Its the Kazekage's team for 1 hour 37 mins,why did you ask?are you trying to break the record?,everyone thinks no one will ever beat this record as the record time before was around 5hours 30 mins.I simply laughed and said we will beat the record by a mile dont worry and went back to my team and said what i had been told.Five Minutes after we started we ran into two iwagakure teams who were teaming up,One of them looked at me and Boruto and Said "Y/N Uzumaki and Boruto Uzumaki,the two sons of the Hokage,Sarada Uchiha Daughter of Sasuke Uchiha

"Perfect you guys are probably the best team to run into for us now we can finally test our strength.

Y/N looked at Boruto and he Nodded confirming to Y/N that they had a Earth Scroll as they did'nt want to waste time fighting a team that did'nt have the scroll they needed

[In the Hokage's Office]

Kurotsuchi said "This Fight i am really interested to watch they are one of the strongest Genin of Iwa i wonder how your son's will fare against my Genin."after she said this all the other Kage were also interested to watch the fight.

I would love to stay here and fight you guys for a bit it just so happens that we are trying to break the record time set  to finish the exam since everyone says it is impossible to beat it,so we are going to wrap this up in a few seconds Y/N said and looked up and the Boruto standing next to Y/N popped revealing it was a shadow clone,the six Iwagakure shinobi looked where Y/N was looking and saw Boruto running through a few Hand signs and Yell Water Style: Wave Surge and the whole place where we all were was engulfed in Water,Mitsuki and Sarada quickly Jumped high in the Air and ran through a few hand signs and fired Lightning Style: Snake Lightning and Lightning Style: Lightning Strike to the water,three of the genin got hit but they were still in fighting condition while the other three were still unharmed as Sarada and Mitsuki were Holding back by a lot,but before the Iwa Genin could turn to face Y/N all they Heard was Red Lightning Current and the six genin were knocked unconscious before they could even react as they were hit with a Current of Red Lightning Directly from the Water that Engulfed all the Water.

Y/N then simply sighed and said "I was holding back as much as i could but they still got knocked out eh"

Boruto then searched the Iwa shinobi and took both the Earth Scroll's,Y/N then said "all of you put your hand on my shoulder i'll take us to the tower" as the 3 put their hand on Y/N's Shoulder he quickly Hiraishined them to the Tower and they opened the Heaven Scroll and Earth Scroll and a Jonin popped out and said you guy pass as he was shocked that a team managed to pass in 7 minutes and 38 seconds .Getting to the tower from one of the 30 gates of the Forest of Death in that amount of time is something even a Jonin can't do it would take a Jonin atleast 45 Minutes,but this did'nt apply to Y/N a person who wielded 2 of the most feared Time Space Ninjutsu's the Hiraishin and Kamui.

Meanwhile all the Five Kage were shocked at the Display of power by team 7,while Naruto knew about the Red Lightning Y/N had created but he did'nt believe Konohamaru when he said it was stronger than the Rasengan but to now see Y/N using it and causing that amount of damage while holding back was what shocked naruto.

All the other kages were also very shocked at what happened and even more shocked that the team passed in 7 minutes 38 seconds.

Y/N and his team were allowed to go back to the village as they had finished the exam and they still had 3 days so Y/N hiraishined them back to the village and all of them went back home.

timeskip

"I'm home." Y/N and Boruto said

"Welcome home! Congratulations, Y/N, Boruto the whole village will be proud of your performance 7 min 38 secs." Hinata and Himawari congratulated them "What do you mean whole village?"Y/N and Boruto asked"Oh you guys did'nt know the chunin exams were being broadcasted to the whole village i guess they did not tell any of you because they did not want to pressure you guys."

"It's only the Second Round. it's not a big deal." Y/N and Boruto said

"Good luck on the third round! I'll be watching you two." Sakura said The Four Ate Dinner and went to sleep.

[TIMESKIP]

It had been 4 days since the 2nd round Y/N and Boruto are now on the way to the Stadium where the third round will be held.As soon as Y/N and Boruto arrived to the stadium Y/N saw Keni again trying to flirt with Sarada this made his blood boil but by the time he went next to them Keni left with his team mates.

The participants who passed the second round were gathered in the stadium to fight one-on-one.

Many people were watching, Some were parents of the participants, some are the ones who failed while others are teachers or high ranking ninjas.

Inside it the participants are getting ready for the Third Round.

"Y/N, Let's do our best!" Sarada said

"Yeah." Y/N said with a determined face

The others were talking to each other.

"All right... Everyone's an enemy from here on out!" Boruto said

"You guys, don't lose until you get far because I wanna fight you!" Y/N said

"That goes without saying!" Chocho said

"Let's show them the Leaf's true strength! Because the winner will be..." Boruto got cut off

"Me!" All of them said and laughed

They all walked out to the arena.

"Round Three consists of individual matches! To be held tournament style. We purposely did not pick teammates against each other in the first round. However, if you win, you may end up having each other." Rock Lee said

"Please make sure you verify what number your Match is. There will be three stages. The three winners in Blocks A, B, C, and D will square is in the final match." Rock Lee said

"Are you ready?" Rock Lee asked them

"Yeah!" All of them shouted

All of them went to their waiting rooms. "The First Match will be Y/N Uzumaki of the Hidden Leaf versus Keni of the Hidden Cloud!"Rock Lee said.

Back in the Waiting room Y/N had a huge smile on his face everyone except Sarada and Mitsuki were asking him why he was smiling.Y/N didnt bother answering them and left the room and was going towards the arena

"Match One! Begin!"Rock Lee shouted Y/N activated his Jougan and Keni looked into his eye and Y/N caught him in his Tsukuyomi as soon as Keni looked at his eyes.

[TSUKUYOMI WORLD]

"W-What where am i"Keni asked panicking

"This is the world of Tsukuyomi"Y/N said looking at him emotionlessly "In here i control Both space and time and mass i control them all."

"For the next 24 hours i will stab you continually with swords i normally don't get mad but you just keep finding ways to make me mad somehow"

Keni then thought "Calm down,this is an illusion."

Y/N said"Its best not to be optimistic and think this is a illusion,This Pain is not an illusion,This pain is absolutely no different from reality."Well 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds more to go"Y/N said

"W-What O-Only one S-second has passed since t-then?"asked Keni in fear

"I thought i told you in here i Control Both space and time and mass"Y/N said as he continued stabbing him.

Keni lost consciousness after around 6 minutes of being stabbed so Y/N decided to drop the genjutsu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IN THE REAL WORLD]

As soon as Y/N released the genjutsu Keni fainted shocking Everyone but Sasuke,Naruto,Sakura,Kakashi,Sarada and Mitsuki as only they realised i had used a Genjutsu.

"Keni can't fight anymore, the winner is Uzumaki Y/N"

A lot of people commented on his fight like; 

"What just happened?"  "Did he just defeat him just by looking at him?""Is this the real power of his eye which no one knows about?""That was fast"

(I'm lazy to do the fight scene so I'll make it very short)

Yasue vs. Tendou = Yasue won

Uzumaki Boruto vs. Yurui =Boruto won

Nara Shikadai vs. Yodo=Shikadai won

Uchiha Sarada vs. Tarui=Sarada won in just 3 sec

Yamanaka Inojin vs. Araya=Araya won 

Mitsuki vs. Toroi=Mitsuki won

Chocho vs. Shinki=Shinki won

-------

Yasue vs Mitsuki= Mitsuki won

Nara Shikadai vs Uzumaki Boruto =Boruto won(WITHOUT CHEATING JUST SO YOU KNOW)

Uchiha Sarada vs Araya= Sarada Won

"Uzumaki Y/N of the Hidden Leaf vs Shinki of the Hidden Sand"Rock Lee ShoutedY/N was making his way to the Arena In the Waiting Area all of Y/N's friends other than the Team 7 members were worried.

"I agree Y/N is strong but i dont know if he will beat Shinki"Inojin said

"Yea,i agree"Everyone other than team 7 said,Sarada simply chuckled and said"None of you guys know how strong he is,if he actually tries the only people who stand any sort of chance in defeating him are My Dad and Lord Seventh"

"Dont you think your over rating him too much he is still a genin"Ino shika cho said

"Think what you will Rank does'nt truely define a person's strength "Boruto replied Back in the Arena As soon as the match started Shinki attacked Y/N,but Y/N dodged all of his attack's with easeShinki then said

"Give it up you dont stand a chance against me"Y/N simply laughed and said

"I could end this in an instant if i use my Jougan but it will be far too easy if  use it so i'll fight you without using my Jougan

"Y/N then threw  the special Tri Pronged Kunai's which his Grandfather used to use around the whole arena shocking the whole crowd and making everyone say stuff like:-

That's the Fourth Hokage's Kunai!

-Does he know that Jutsu

-He really is a prodigy"

What kind of Kunai is that"Everyone in the waiting room other than Team 7 asked looking at the 3

"That's the same type of Kunai my grandfather the Fourth Hokage used to use,Basically he has marked all those Kunai's and as long as the Marks are there on the Kunai he can teleport to them,Basically he is using the Hiraishin no Jutsu the same jutsu that got my Grandfather the Title Yellow Flash.

"Boruto said Shocking the rest of them Shinki sent a barrage of his iron sand towards Y/N thinking he will be able to hit him but Y/N simply vanished in a Yellow Flash,which confirmed the questions of all of the crowd then Flashed to one of the Kunai's near Shinki and Punched him on the chest sending him flying into the wall but not before mading sure to mark him

Shinki was able to protect himself from taking to much damage by reinforcing his body with his Iron Sand.Shinki then said

"Black Sand : Black Iron Wings"

Shinki then smirked and said "Now since i can fly you wont be able to hit me as i will be able to dodge all the Kunai's you throw at me"

Y/N looked at Shinki with a look that said "Are  you Stupid"Y/N again used Hirashin and appeared next to Shinki in a Yellow Flash and coated is Fists and Legs with Lightning and Landed a few hits on shinki mid air before Sending him flying to the ground

Y/N was going to attack him again but Shinki sent a barrage of his Iron Sand Feathers towards Y/N again and Y/N knew he would not be able to dodge unless he used Hiraishin to evade the feathers since he was mid air so he Flashed away to one of the Kunai's but this had given enough time for shinki to get back to his feet and he sent another barrage of feathers and the feathers hit Y/N and he fell to the ground but

Y/N substituted himself with a crow clone he had made earlier and kept it hidden and everyone thought he lost until the Y/N on the ground started disappearing into a flock of crows shocking everyone again since everyone knew that only one person could do that before and especially shocking a certain Uchiha and then the real Y/N appeared next to Shinki with a Yellow Flash and Hit him with his Red Lightning and knocked him out unconscious.

"Since Shinki is Unable to continue the Winner is Uzumaki Y/N"Rock lee announced.The Seventh Hokage then said "The Finals will be hosted tomorrow and it will be Y/N Uzumaki vs Sarada Uchiha vs Boruto Uzumaki vs Mitsuki"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE Y/N and Sasuke Interactions since all of you have been asking for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.4K 65
๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ- ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ- ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ Books 1&2 ใ€Šoc ร— Sasukeใ€‹ ใ€Š4/9/19 - 6/1/20ใ€‹ I don't (obviously) own Naruto or it...
268K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...
2.4K 106 29
This is the sequal of 'Our Beloved Son'. Please read the first one before you read this one because it will maybe make no sense if you don't. Disclai...
197 6 5
Because growing up can suck, and sometimes you just have to ask someone who has already been through it. When that happens... thank god for older bro...