Temptation

By googoogaagaa0000

Previously known as the Lost Soul Isabella, she is the most dangerous person u can see. She owns the most pow... More

Description
Chapter 1
Isabella
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
House
Bedrooms
Office and the mafia part
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Description 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Girl's Looks 1
Girls Looks 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Story Alert!!!!

Charecter Descriptions

4.4K 49 19
By googoogaagaa0000

Alexander Moretti

He is 45 years old, capo of the italian mafia. He is the father of Isabella and the boys. Very strict in the starting but becomes soft when Isabella comes into his life again. Very protective of his family and loves them a lot even if he doesnt show it.

Lorenzo Moretti

He is 21 years old, next in line for the italian mafia. Very cold towards everyone and very overprotective over his family. Loves Isabella very much but doesnt want to become close in fear of losing her again. Will do anything to protect his sister.

Alessandro Moretti

He is 19 years old, second in command for the italian mafia. loves to cook and chill around but he will become the worst nightmare when someone harms his family, overly protected of his sister Isabella. Wants to become a doctor but knows how to protect himself. He loves playing with knifes. Looks scary but just a warm and cute teddy bear from the inside.

Antino Moretti

He is 18 years old. Was very close to Isabella but feels heartbroken when she comes back home and doesnt remeber anything. Acts cold towards her at the start but warms up afterwards. He loves playing with guns and fighting with people a lot.

Mattio and Mattia Moretti (twins)

Both of them are 17 years old, they love to crake jokes and play around so they dont have to show how much broken they are from the insides. Both of them are overprotective of Isabella. Love her very much and they try to make her happy when she first arives. Both of them love to fight and are in part of the mafia. Mattio likes to hack and mattia like to fight.

Isabella Cooper/ Moretti

She is 17 years old, the best assassin present in the whole world known as the Shadow. She is also the world best street fighter, street racer, hacker. She own the best gang named the Spades. She loves to sing, dance and paint in her free time. She was in an abusive environment which is her mom and step dad. She has already graduated from school and collage just goes to school cause she likes hanging out with her friends.

Xavier Johnson

He is 18 years old, friends of the Moretti family. They go way back. He is the capo for the American mafia and the Mafia King. His dad was murdered so he got the mafia in a very small age. Very protective of his little sister. And he is cold to everyone at first but warms up after some time. He is known as the bad boy of the school including with the twins and the brothers.

Brooklyn Johnson

She is 3 years old. Loves to play around and she is very close to Isabella. Knows about the mafia. She likes small small stuff and likes to cuddle with her brother cause she feels safe when she is with him.

Sage Johnson

Mother of Xavier and Brooklyn. She is very sweet and sees the Moretti siblings has her own children. She becomes very close to Isabella and loves her very much. All of them mostly stay at the Moretti's place.

Ace Henderson

Isabella's best friend and brother when they lived in New York. They spent most of their time together and supported each other but he had to leave because of his family. Currently the capo of the Spanish mafia. They are still in touch. He is close with the Italians and Americans. He is 18 years old.

Blake Ferrari

Isabella's other friend he stayed with her the whole time helps her to run the gang and he is very overprotective of her since the day he saw his sister getting murdered in front of him loves Isabella like his little sister. He is 17 years old.

Alexa Smith

She is 17 years old. She is a hacker, she knows how to fight too but mostly interested in technology. She likes to use guns in the fights she goes to. She meet Isabella in the most crucial time of her life. And Isabella helped her move past that.

Elena Rivera

Elena is most close to Isabella because they have been through the same thing from the start. Elena is like a sister to Isabella she is 18 years old. Elena was the person who saved Isabella from the abuse of hers and helped her to build the gang. She also taught Isabella self defense. She likes to play with swords.

Natasha Henderson

She is 20 years old, and is Ace s elder sister but she didnt want the mafia and it was passed down to Ace. She knows how to pretect herself. And is also part of the underground business. She is also a part of the gang. She is like a mother to Isabella, they are very close and have a strong relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
940K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
853K 39.8K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
595K 28.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...