Drabbles that miight be turne...

By DelTaco-

Not fit for oneshots More

Herpis Weed Container

Fuck the berries.

4 0 0
By DelTaco-

I woke up to the laring of my alarm. I got up to turn it off, then decided to go downstairs. "Hey!" My mum said, and she pointed to a spot at the table with a breakfast of eggs and toast. "Thanks." I say, sitting down. "Are you excited for your first day Gem?" I shrug. "Sure. I just really hope we don't have to move again." My mum sighed. "I know darling. I'll try to make this the place we stay." I grab my backpack from the chair. "See you later! I love you!" My mum waved as I Walked out the door. The school wasn't that far away and I had studied the route the night before. I gripped my backpack strap tighter the closer I got to the school. I'm decently early, so I sit on the steps outside and pull out my phone. The bell rung, and I noticed the amount of people that had amassed. I stood up and was collecting my stuff when someone ran into me. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" He said, wringing his hands, seeing if there was anyhting he could help with. I grabbed my backpack. "It's fine. I'm good. Are you ok?" He nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine."

Lemon demon is poggers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 37.7K 109
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
38.8K 1K 20
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
42K 219 7
21+ Gay ဇတ်ကြမ်း အသုံးအနှုန်ရိုင်းရိုင်းတွေဘဲသုံးပါမယ် လိုက်အတုမယူရန်နှင့် ကလေးသူငယ်များမဖတ်သင့်ပါ
312K 22.7K 27
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...