Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Thirty-one

5.6K 357 53
By IvoryValentia

[The Uniform + a white waist apron ^^^]

The fundraising will start in an hour so I have to prepare my station. I went through the seats one by one making sure that it's clean and organized. I helped out a few of my co-workers before it started.

Guests started arriving one by one, I wasn't positioned by the entrance but on the top floor of the Cruise Ship with another co-worker. I'm assigned to guide the VIP guests to their room first since from what I know it'll be an overnight thing.

When the elevator door opened I was greeted by four familiar faces. This body's brothers. My eyes twitched and I did a 180-degree turn. I told my co-worker if he could do it for me first and he didn't mind. They entered separate rooms, I'm glad..*sigh* I don't have to worry about anything else.

I attended to the other VIP guests but again, the elevator door opened.

"Welcome dear gues-" I stopped midway when the first person I saw was Claude. Behind him was the rest of them. They were distracted for a second so I made the most of it and sprinted.

Why? well before I left to go here, Claude messaged me that I should skip working tonight and rest. I checked where Charles was and I saw him at one corner with his thumbs up at me. Thank God.

-Caius's POV-

I'm Raven's secretary but he insisted on being the one to pick me up. While I was in the car with the rest of the guys, all I could think about how amazing Valentina was earlier. Not only is she so stunningly beautiful, but she's also intelligent as well. 

I find everything about her so alluring and remarkable, I just can't get her out of my mind. I don't know what had gotten to me, what possessed me to make that sequel to my story. Moreover with an additional female partner who turned 18. 

Am I disgusting? horrible?.. I know I shouldn't but how can I? All I can do is admire her from afar. I'm already in love with the guys and yet here I am, lusting over a 17-year-old woman. I'm so awful..*sigh* I need to keep these feelings away. Why do I have to be like this..

"Caius? is there something wrong? Why are you upset?" Sebastian asked me and gently held my face.

"I-it's nothing..Oh, we're already here?" I looked outside astonished by the grandiose of the Cruise Ship. I knew Vincenzo's grandmother was rich but they really are on a different level, I'm just glad she is really nice to me.

When I stepped out of the car, I already saw three of Valentina's co-workers. As we proceeded inside I saw even more of them. They conversed with a few people before we decided to head up as the event will start in 30 minutes. The ship has sailed and then we went inside the elevator. I was curious about something so I asked Claude a question.

"Claude is Valentina here??" 

"I already told her to take a leave tonight, she shouldn't be here." 

I agree, it's dangerous for her to be here. This place will be full of powerful Alphas, Betas, and hopeful omegas that are looking for partners. The reason why these trips are overnight is that there are others that enjoy orgies after. 

Me and the guys, even though I haven't fully agreed, are private. Which means we don't sleep around. The only reason why I haven't fully agreed is that I'm not sure if they'd get along with each other. I prioritize them, if they aren't happy then it'd be better if we go our separate ways.

They talked about Valentina and about how sure is Claude that she will not sneak out and work. The elevator door opened and then I smelled a familiar scent of pheromone. I whipped my head out and all I saw was the disappearing figure of a red-headed woman.

'How odd..I thought it was her pheromones. Valentina's Pheromones.' 

I was about to assume that I was just overthinking it but the guys' reactions were the same as mine. 

As we entered the room, the first one to speak up was Demetri. 

"I thought you said she wasn't going to be here tonight?! 

" I already told her not to. It might be a similar scent but..let me take a call.

He called the receptionist in our Condominium.

"Yes..a red-headed woman?? ...alright, thank you." 

He ended the call and sighed loudly, "..She's here."

"Vincenzo, have you seen what those other female employees are wearing? They had a look of discomfort while wearing their outfits as many of the guests were staring at them. Why did your grandmother approve of such a thing? " Raven chastised.

"She wouldn't, she's in Switzerland so she didn't organize this event. The head manager did. "

"Fire them." Slade blurted out.

" I was going to kill him but I suppose, that's a more humane approach." 

Wait then that'd mean that Valentina would be wearing the same outfit, just imagining all the stares she'd accumulate from all those people...No. I hate it.

Vincenzo ordered his men around the ship to keep an eye out for a female employee with red hair. They reported back and said that there were about 5 in all. One was destined on our floor, the other on the floor below us. Then the rest were in the main venue where the event was being held.

'I saw a woman with red hair earlier..was that her?' 

I walked out of the room to take a quick glance around, the guys let me do so, and then a woman with red hair passed by me. Her pheromones weren't the same though, it was different from the other woman from earlier.

"Um, excuse me?" She stopped walking and looked back at me.

"Yes sir?" Even her voice is different.

"Did you perhaps switch with a different employee?"

"Oh, yes I did. Val asked to be destined somewhere else so our manager allowed so." 

'So it was her..I knew I wouldn't have mistaken her scent.'

"I see."

"Though it is a bit worrisome, the manager has taken an interest in her. Plenty of other guests be it, men or women have constantly asked who she was and even asked for her to serve them. The worse was the manager. We are not shy to tell other guests that our manager is such a creep!" She showed her distaste.

"D-do you know where she is now designated?"

"She's been designated at the event area but as far as I know it will change after the party."

"Alright, thank you."

I walked back to the room, my mind was now fully occupied by Valentina. So not only does the manager like her but even the rest of the guests. It's quite irritating.

"She's at the event venue," I told them. They stared at me with surprise and Claude inquired how I found out. I explained to them what the other employee told me and they nodded their heads.

As long as she's safe, everything is fine. I just hope...she doesn't encounter that man. I'm sure he's here.

To be Continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 157K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
3.8K 52 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...
50.3K 1.8K 61
[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapters]: [Complete] [Summary] _____________...
1.2K 27 10
Finally taken from the depths of hell, all I want is freedom. Instead, fate demands I accept a new master. A relentless alien alpha with orange scale...