Longing For You

By imaginationworld07

"You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall this hard, but you know what... More

Intro
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
FUCK YOU COVID!!!!
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
Apologies..
Seventeen

THIRTEEN

2.4K 147 52
By imaginationworld07

"You are everything I was made to believe, was asking too much."

-×-

Before starting...I wanna clear some points and say something.
First of all...Thankyou so much for 20k reads. It means a lot to me. Thankyou so much for liking this story. I love you all so much. *flying kisses for y'all! I hope you all felt them🤭*

Second.....its about the story. The people who know me from my youtube surely know this but those who didn't know me earlier, I wanna make clear that I am a big slowburn fan. So don't expect a kiss scene or a streamy hot session this soon in this series cuz it will take time. Love takes time. Understanding takes time. Trust takes its time. So yeah they will walk ahead slowly on this path. From getting knowing to each other to understanding each other and then feelings and all...I hope you guys understand.

Third...I know I disappoint you by uploading late but trust me, I try my best. I am a student and my course is hard. Also I am looking for a job too so that also takes my time. Sometimes my whole day spends on that. Also I am so close of getting a job. Just an interview and it will be mine. So I want your best wishes too.

I hope I won't disappoint you and will try to upload frequently.

And lastly...LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 🤩🤩

Now lets start the chapter:

-×-

Like the happiness you feel when you see a new flower blooming on a dry plant.

Like the satisfaction you feel when you see a little star twinkling in the sky full of dark clouds.

Like the purity you feel when a toddler smiles.

The same things Taehyung felt right now. The happiness, the satisfaction, the purity in that little smile. He stared at Jungkook, taking in his every feature when he smiled.

The scrunched nose that suddenly woke up an urge in Taehyung to gently poke with his finger. The bunny teeth more visible than the other teeth making him look like an innocent bunny. The wrinkles around his eyes as he closed them tight while smiling. The small side by side movement of his head as he was shaking his head slightly. Those bread cheeks which were lifted because smile adorning his face and Taehyung suddenly wanted to pull them.

Is this how it feels when Jeon Jungkook smiles?

Taehyung stared till the time that smile started to slowly fade and thats when Taehyung panicked. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to start a conversation again. He didn't want to make it awkward. And ofcourse he won't specifically point out that Jeon Jungkook just smiled cuz what if Jungkook doesn't smile around him after that?

Ofcourse he never saw Jungkook smiling. He have heard from the employees who work in the company that Jeon Jungkook doesn't smile but he just witnessed Jungkook smiling and for a certain reason, Taehyung didn't want to point that out and that reason was - he wanted to see that smile again.

What if Jungkook starts being more careful around him? What if Jungkook feels uncomfortable to smile in front of him after that?

So he stood up, quickly looking down at Jungkook who was looking up at him in confusion. "I have to use washroom." He quiclky gave a last fix to his clothes and rushed towards the washroom while Jungkook just watched him until he was out of sight. He then looked at his hands, his right thumb was red because of the constant pushing and pulling. His fingertips were slight red cuz oh how tightly he was holding Tae's hand.

He brought his other hand parrallel to the first and just stared at them.

Strange...isn't it? Few days back Jungkook wanted to show Taehyung the consequences of messing with him. He wanted to destroy Taehyung but...he couldn't do. Why?

Ever since Tae accidently sent his photo to him, why a feeling of comfort strikes him whenever he looks at Tae's photo and maybe Jungkook accepts it now that its the boy who radiates comfort cuz ain't no way, Jeon Jungkook will play thumb fight with a normal employee.

And does he wanna do it again?

Jungkook's thoughts were broken when the door opening sound clicked and he looked up to see Taehyung coming his way. His gaze was low as he was fixing his suit and who was Jungkook to look away until their eyes met? And no its not because Taehyung was breathtaking, it was just because Jungkook was so curious about Taehyung.

Just curious, nothing more.

Its just the curiosity that he didn't looked away.

"Mr.Jeon?"

"Hmm"

"My seat...I have to–" Jungkook pulles his legs back before Taehung could complete his sentence and they sat...once again, in silence.

"Good! I didn't want to make it awkward and now its completely awkward! Kim Taehyung, you dumbass...speak something!"

Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed before turning his head towards Jungkook who looked at him at the same time.

And he panicked.

"I am gonna sleep. The route is long hehe. You also take rest Mr.Jeon." Tae slided a little down in his seat and made himself comfortable in the seat. Not looking at Jungkook even for once, he closed his eyes and turned his head towards other side.

Only if he knew that his boss still didn't look away from him.

Jungkook again stared at his hands and then closed them lightly and then the realisation hit him. Was he really going to do it?

Was he going to ask Taehyung for another game?

He shook his head and looked ahead. He was in no mood of doing work so he leaned back on his seat and closed his eyes too and oh boy, Jungkook never slept this fast in his previous few years.

1 hour later....his eyes opened because Jungkook was a light sleeper and the soft snores beside him reached his ears. He looked towards Tae's side and saw the male hugging himself in sleep.

Wow...what a time to wake up when the other was in deep sleep.

"How he looks so peaceful? How he looks like a calm sea with no storms at all? How he manages to make me feel at ease?"

And Jungkook was right. Taehyung was a calm sea. The comfort you feel when you sit beside a calm sea and cool breeze hitting your face, Jungkook feels that from Tae. And Jungkook....Jungkook was like cyclonic waves  which never found a calm sea since years.

And it was obvious that when these winds will finally meet that calm sea, disaster is gonna happen.

Tae shifted in sleep tightly and Jungkook noticed how he was hugging himself.

"He needs something to hug while sleeping" and Jungkook knew cuz he needs that too so he called the flight attendant.

"Excuse me?"

A pretty woman dressed in her formal attire came smiling at him and bowed slightly. "Yes sir?"

"I need 2 pillows here."

"Sure sir...just wait a bit."

She went and returned with 2 pillows. Jungkook took one of them and looked at the attendant.

"Give this one to him."

"Okay sir" The attendant smiled and leaned a bit towards Taehyung and tapped his shoulder but he didn't wake up.

She tapped again but no reaction.

She shook him a little and Tae groaned.

"Sir? Sir? Here take this please. Sir?"

"Ah what the F" he slightly groaned and looked up to see attendant. "Oops sorry sorry...I am sorry I just don't know what I speak when I am in sleep. I am so sorry."

"Its fine sir..please take this and make yourself comfortable and if you need anything else then call me again. Have a great flight sir." The lady smiled before leaving and immediately smacked his own head from the pillow.

"You need to get a control over your tongue Taehyung!" He thought before closing his eyes again.

–×–

"Wow" Taehyung gaped as their car made its way towards the hotel. They were in 3 cars. Taehyung, Jungkook and manager in first car, The translator and bodyguards in the other two cars.

"Mr.Jeon...Can I ask something?"

"Yeah" Jungkook looked at him and Taehyung turned his whole body towards him.

"Tomorrow is the business party and next day we have a meeting and the next day is free right?"

"I guess you should know about it better cuz its your work to be up-to-date with the schedule, right secretary Kim?"

And Taehyung surpassed his urge to roll his eyes.

"I mean we have a free day right?"

"Yeah"

"Can I go and explore Singapore that day? This is so beautiful."

"Go but on your own money." Taehyung's eyes narrowed and Jungkook look forward. "Not on company's expenses."

Taehyung left an inaudible gasp. "Such a huge company and still a myser!"

"Kanjoos!"

"What?" Jungkook turnes his head and Taehyung looked towards the window, smiling.

"Sexretary Kim what did you say?"

"I said ofcourse, Mr.Jeon."

"Oh thats definitely not what you said."

"I said that only Mr.Jeon." Taehyung smiled, there are certainly advantages of knowing multiple languages.

They reached the hotel and Taehyung bowed to the receptionist as soon as they went to ger who in return, smiled and bowed back.

"Good evening sir." The receptionist said and Taehyung greeted back.

"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook spoke and the lady immediately nodded. She picked up some cards from her desk and came forward. "Please follow me sir."

The two along with other staffs followed her and meanwhile others walked straight, Tae was mesmerised by the golden interior of the hotel. Every inch of it screamed luxury and what made him happy was...he don't have to pay for staying here.

They all got into elevator except Taehyung who continued walking looking at the walls and Jungkook sighed.

"Sir? Excuse me? Sir?" The receptionist called but he didn't look back.

"Secretary Kim!"

And who was Taehyung to ignore that voice?

He looked back to see Jungkook standing outside elevator, looking at him like he is gonna murder him.

"Shit!"

"SORRY MR.JEON!" He shouted and ran towards the elevator. "Hehe sorry I was just–" Jungkook went inside elevator and Tae again could't complete his words.

"Why can't he just listen?"

He went in and soon they were standing on a completely different floor who was 15 floors higher than the ground level that means..16th floor. Taehyung knew it...this floor was booked for all those big businessmen who were gonna attend the party.

They reached their respective rooms and Taehyung immediately jumped on the bed.

"Its so comfy." He murmured and felt the soft mattress under his hands and then faced the ceiling with both hands under his head.

"Amm so so far experience...Mr. Jaahil is not that bad." He smiled, remembering Jungkook's smile.

"If those little things can make him happy then its definitely worth trying...isn't it?" He asked facing the ceiling and then got up.

"Beware Mr.Jeon Jungkook, Now Kim Taehyung knows what kinda things will make you happy."

He said and went to bathroom.

Yes he wanted Jk to smile. And yes, its not because Jungkook looked so fucking adorable in that smile, its just because Tae wanted him to feel light so that he behaves good with him.

Yes that was the only reason.

–×–

Get ready for Taekook moments now and get ready to feel the journey of them falling in love.
It will be a long journey but trust me, it will be beautiful.

Thankyou for reading❣
Please vote and comment.
I love you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.1K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
1.2M 43.7K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
2.5M 118K 43
Having a hot new jerk of a boss didn't really help jungkook in fixing his already messed up life. -TAEKOOK -bottomkook DO NOT PLAGIARISE🚫
486K 23.9K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...