Victorious Reboot: Season 1

By kamjaxson

10 Years after Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie, and Trina Graduate. The gang returns to Hollywood Arts... More

Chapter 1: Returning Home
Chapter 2: Club Avalon
Chapter 3: Finding Tori
Chapter 4: Back In Our Groove
Chapter 5: Anniversary Celebration!
Chapter 6: Moving In!
Chapter 7: Spin The Bottle
Chapter 8: The Morning After
Chapter 9: Reviewing The Night
Chapter 10: Old Flames and New Flames
Chapter 11: Getting Back To Business
Chapter 13: Meeting Halfway
Chapter 14: Reconciling
Chapter 15: Tears of Joy or Tears of Sorrow?
Chapter 16: Slapped By Reality
Chapter 17: Investment with a Moose
Chapter 18: Do Not Disturb The Understudy
Chapter 19: A Tea Party Brainstorm
Chapter 20: Conceited Ex's and Illegal Oh's
Chapter 21: Chug! Chug! Chug!
Chapter 22: Send In The Boys
Chapter 23: Maybe
Chapter 24: Stuck Together
Chapter 25: Helen (Hell In) The Hospital
Chapter 26: Congratulations Tori!
Chapter 27: Drunk Phone Calls & Hook Up's
Chapter 28: Say Yes To The....Baby?
Chapter 29: Dinner Party Disaster
Chapter 30: Tori Goes Platinum, Again (Finale)

Chapter 12: Excuses

331 12 2
By kamjaxson

Cat and The Girls are over Robbie and Cat's house, helping Cat with her audition. Cat stands in front of the room, preparing to read her monologue. Tori, Jade and Trina sit back watching.

"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore", Cat says, "We must be over the rainbow".

"Dorothy sees some things from oz", Jade says.

"Oh, now I know for sure we're not in Kansas", Cat says.

"Booo, terrible", Jade yells.

Everyone looks at Jade. Cat stops acting and faces Jade.

"Dude", Tori says.

"What, I mean if Cat wants to feel like she's on a Broadway stage, I gotta show her what might happen", Jade says.

"This is Broadway not a Live Show at the Apollo", Trina says.

"And I been in 10 Broadway Shows in the past 5 years, I don't need practice for someone booing me off stage, because I don't get booed", Cat says.

"Fine, but I'm a director and I can tell you now, you're not being dramatic enough, you look like you're starring in a movie, not a Broadway musical. You're not projecting enough to us, I feel like I'm watching an at home performance when you should be giving me a full out play right now", Jade says.

Everyone falls silent. Jade looks around at everyone.

"What, I know my stuff", Jade says.

"That was amazing", Tori says.

"Okay I'll try again, maybe this time I can get through the first 3 acts", Cat says.

"3 acts?", EVERYONE YELLS.

Everyone jumps up quickly.

"Uh, I have to go take Audrey to her dads", Trina says.

"I thought you took her yesterday", Cat says.

"Right", Trina says rushing out the front door.

"Where are you going Jade?", Cat asks.

"Uh, I have to go make dinner for my family", Jade says.

"But you're terrible at cooking", Cat replies.

"Exactly, so I have to go practice", Jade says leaving.

Cat grabs Tori's hand.

"Tori, can you please stay, I'm so nervous about this audition, and I really need help", Cat says.

"I would Cat, but I have to go meet with Andre to start working on our song", Tori says.

Cat makes a sad face. Suddenly Robbie walks from downstairs.

"Robbie's here, maybe he can help you", Tori says.

Cat turns to Robbie as Tori leaves.

"Help you with what?", Robbie asks.

"I need help practicing for my audition", Cat says.

"Why couldn't they help you?", Robbie asks.

"I don't know, they made some stupid excuses and ran out the front door", Cat says.

"Well, I would help you but this isn't my profession remember, I know nothing about this", Robbie replies.

"Robbie, I didn't mean that, I was just saying that in the heat of the moment", Cat says.

"Well either way, I can't help you now, I'm meeting Beck for drinks at Club Avalon", Robbie says.

"Oh, well have fun?", Cat says giving him a kiss and walking back to the living room to practice.

Robbie leaves and goes to Club Avalon, when he arrives he sees Andre sitting at he bar. He walks over to him.

"Hey, Andre", Robbie says.

"What's up Rob?", Andre says.

"What are you doing here?", Robbie asks.

"I was meeting some producers here for one of my clients", Andre says.

"Oh ok, how is everything?", Robbie asks.

"Everything's cool, outside of all my furniture being ruined", André says.

"Yeah, I know that must be devastating, but I was actually asking...", Robbie starts.

"How am I feeling about the Beck situation?", Andre says finishing his sentence.

"Well, yeah", Robbie says.

"Well, to answer your question, I'm not feeling anything, I didn't do anything wrong", Andre says.

"Well, I mean in Becks eyes, it was more than just a stupid crush, it was a stab in the back, I mean it's like this", Robbie says, "You like someone that he's in love with, and instead of you being happy for them, you want to be in his place, now I'm not saying that's true but it's how it comes off".

"Well I already apologized for everything, but if he wants to hold a grudge about a crush from high school, then that's on him", Andre says, "But honestly, I'm tired of talking about this, so either join me for drinks or leave me alone".

"I would but I'm actually here to meet Beck, he should be here any minute, you can join us if you want, it would give you two some time to talk", Robbie says.

"Actually, that's my cue to leave", Andre says, "I have to meet Tori anyway".

Robbie shakes his head.

"You can't avoid seeing Beck forever, your excuses will run out", Robbie says.

"I'm not avoiding him, he told me he never wanted to see me again, I'm just following his wishes", Andre says.

Andre throws some money on the Bar to pay for his drinks and walks away. Robbie walks to a private booth in the back. After a few minutes, Beck arrives and walks back to meet Robbie.

"Hey Rob", Beck says sitting down.

"What's up muchacho", Robbie says.

Beck stares at Robbie without saying anything.

"And I won't call you that anymore", Robbie says.

Beck laughs and shakes his head.

"This is a sick section, how did you manage to get us a private booth", Beck says.

"I have connections, I do a few stand up shows here so they accommodate me", Robbie says.

"That's amazing Rob", Beck says.

Just then a waitress brings over 2 drinks.

"Thank You", Robbie says taking the drinks.

"I can get used to this", Beck says.

They each take a sip of their drink, then sit in silence for a few seconds. Beck looks over at Robbie who is nervously sipping his drink and humming.

"Okay", Beck says, "Out with it!"

"What are you talking about?", Robbie asks.

"Everytime you have information or you're hiding something you start doing a nervous hum, so what is it?", Beck says.

"Well, I kinda ran into Andre on the way in here", Robbie says.

"And just like that, I don't care anymore", Beck says.

"Oh come on, we've been friends for years, are you really willing to give that all up because of a stupid crush?", Robbie asks.

"Why does everyone keep calling it a stupid crush, whether it was sensible or stupid, it was hurtful", Beck says.

Robbie takes a big gulp of his drink.

"Ok, I didn't want to say this but you're being childish, obnoxious, and a douchebag", Robbie says.

"Excuse me?", Beck says.

"No excuses, this has gone on for too long and it's stupid, who cares if Andre had a crush on Jade, he didn't follow through with it and he respected you by keeping it to himself, and besides Jade didn't end up with Andre, she ended up with you, so put your pride aside and talk this out with him", Robbie says.

"Okay", Beck says.

"And I won't stop pressuring you to do this.....oh wait you said okay?", Robbie asks.

"Yeah, text Andre and tell him to meet us here in like a hour", Beck says.

Robbie nods and pulls out his phone. Beck calls for the waiter to bring him another drink.

Over at Tori and Andre's house they sit on the floor with an electric piano and a few pieces of paper. Andre plays while Tori hums a tune.

"Oh my god", Tori says, "I can't think of anything".

"Just relax, songwriting takes time, just speak from your heart, sing what you're feeling", Andre says as he continues to play.

Tori hums some more before belting out some lyrics:

"Close your mouth, then close the door"

"Cause I don't want to talk anymore"

"I love your arms, I love your lips"

"You make me tingle, every time that we kiss"

Tori stops singing and looks up at Andre who is staring directly at her.

"What?", Tori asks.

Andre doesn't say anything.

"Was that good?", Tori asks.

"That was great", Andre says, "And now I'm not sure if I still want to be your manager".

Tori smiles.

"You told me to write what I feel, and I did just that", Tori says.

"And I think you have a great song in the making", Andre says.

"Well let's continue", Tori says.

Suddenly Andre gets a text.

"Who's that?", Tori asks.

"Robbie", Andre says, "He says Beck wants me to meet him at Club Avalon".

Tori looks at him nervously. Andre scratches his head.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
155K 2.8K 78
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...
39.2K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
3.9K 134 30
It's been 1 month since Jade woke up from her coma and that 1 month has been great for both of them, Jade and Beck are now finally in a better place...