DaiKaiju Hunters: True Heroes...

بواسطة KaijuMaster20

Kevin Serizawa is adopted by Rose-Xiao Long Family, but he has been abused and neglected for years and only c... المزيد

Cast
Prologue/ Intro
2. Saving Mantle
Last Member
3. Voltage & Purusodile Vs. Qrow & Robyn/ Shinobi Kaiju
4. Virgolial's New Friends (Short)
6. Rise of Luna Mothra Larva, Calling DaiKaiju Guardians & Eternaterra Rises
7. Quantum Ranger & Kamen Rider Shinobi Vs. RWBY, JNP, Oscar & Emerald
8. Virgolial's Revealed
9. DaiKaiju Hunters Vs. Eternaterra, Zilants & Skorpio Pt 1.
10. Final Pt. 2/ Ending
Post Credit

5. DaiKaiju Hunters Blasted Ace Ops/ Retrieving Spring Maiden's Powers

154 5 5
بواسطة KaijuMaster20

No Pov, 

====Atlas=====

General Ironwood is planning his next plot to destroy Salem, but he's planning to exterminate DaiKaiju Hunters. He heard doors opened and it was Winter and the Ace Ops. 

Ironwood: Winter, I need you and the Ace Ops to capture Quantum Ranger and destroy DaiKaiju Hunters. 

Winter: *salute* Understood sir. 

They went out to capture the Quantum Ranger and destroy the DaiKaiju Hunters, and Ironwood looked back at the window. 

Ironwood: *stern* They will never stop me from saving every last civilian in this kingdom.

=====Mantle===== 

When they got to Mantle, they're hunting Quantum Ranger and they're looking around to look for him and DaiKaiju Hunters. 

Winter: Keep a look out, no matter what till those monsters get here. 

When they kept looking around, a certain kaiju went past the shadows. Then Elm looked at her left and Harriet looked at her right. But then, Virgon came from the shadows and blasted them away. Winter looked behind them and she saw Virgon and his teammates. 

Virgon: *stern* You're thinking to capturing our leader for no reason. 

Sling Shot: *stern* Yeah, all you want to steal his Zord to make Atlas stronger to fight against Salem. 

Voltage: *stern* And that's why we don't trust Atlas Academy. 

Purussodile: *stern* Who cares about them, let's defeat them. 

G.A.M.M.A.: After the mission, we must find Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladona. 

Winter's eyes widened. 

Winter: *shock* You know Yang and Blake. 

Virgon: Indeed, Kevin used to be Yang's sibling. But, Kevin's real last name was Kevin Serizawa. He's our leader and nobody can stop him from those who get in our way. 

Winter: *stern* Tch, y'all can try to stop us. 

Voltage: *scoffs* As if bitch, we DaiKaiju Hunters are saving humanity and faunus lives from you and Salem. 

G.A.M.M.A.: Virgon, you said Shinobi NinKaiju will retrieve Spring Maiden's powers right. 

Virgon: Yes, and you Atlas will never stop him or us. 

She charged at them, and Ace Ops as well and DaiKaiju Hunters charged. Virgon used his Victorian Blast at her and she dodge it and Purusodile tail swagged her to the wall and he saw Vine charging towards him and he got electrify by Voltage and he scream in pain, Voltage grabbed him and punched him multiple times and threw him to the wall. Harriet looked back at Voltage, and she yelled and charged at him. 

Harriet: *anger* YOU WILL DIE MONSTER!!

Voltage: *cocky smirk*

Then Purusodile grabbed her and did the body slam. 

She groaned in pain, and Purusodile dusted his elbows and preparing to body slammed her again. He jumped high and slammed her body. 

She screamed in pain and she tried to get back up, Harriet looked back at Purusodile preparing his final smackdown. 

She screamed more pain and Purusodile knocked her out, and Voltage came up to her. 

Voltage: 1, 2, 3. Ding, ding, ding. The winner is Purusodile *looked at Harriet* There's your loser. 

They both laughed and high five together and went back to their teammates, Sling Shot fighting against Marrow and he took his arrow and shot Marrow's leg and he screamed in pain. Sling Shot hit Marrow with his bow and punched his gut, he kicked him to knock him out and he saw more Atlesian Soldiers coming their way. 

Sling Shot: Virgon, more Atlesian Soldiers coming. 

Virgon looked at 40 Atlesian Soldiers and they were completely surrounded by soldiers,  Winter got back up and glared at them. 

Winter: *anger* Surrender now, or we open fire. 

???: Are you sure about that. 

They turned around and they saw more Kaiju Hunters. 

(A/n: Jazz the Megalosaurus Kaiju, Hippogriff and Kuma the Turtle Kaiju). 

They're shocked there's more DaiKaiju Hunters, and Winter spoke to them. 

Winter: *anger* WHO ARE YOU?!

Jazz: I'm Jazz the Megalosaurus Warrior Kaiju. 

Harry: *smirk* I'm Harry the Hippogriff 

Kuma: And I am Kuma the Turtle Kaiju.  

Jazz: We're here to fight against you Atlas bastards for making Mantle suffer. 

Winter: *anger* DESTROYED THEM ALL!!

They charged at them, and DaiKaiju Hunters charged for battle as well. Suddenly, a powerful beam blasted Atlesian away and they looked up and it was an ancient alien kaiju. 

It was DNArkon the Ancient Alien Kaiju, the DaiKaiju Hunters shocked at his appearance. 

Voltage: *shock* Guys, is that!

Virgon: Yes, It's DNArkon the Ancient Alien Kaiju who lives Remnant before us, humanity and faunus. He's a guardian kaiju who fought against Salem and her Grimms, he also whipped out her Grimm creatures and he outmatched her. 

Jazz: And I thought it was just a legend. 

Sling Shot: Nope, the legend has returned. 

DNArkon used his Hyper Beam to blast them away, and he saw Vine and he used Cosmic Beam at him and he turned him into dust and Winter gasped. 

Winter: *gasped* VINE!

Marrow, Elm and Harriet gasped as well and looked back at DNArkon, and he's giving them a death glare and they retreated back to Atlas and DNArkon looked back at DaiKaiju Hunters and he bowed to them. 

Voltage: Well, I guess he's on our side. 

DNArkon nodded. 

Virgon: Okay, welcome to the team. But, we need to get to Kevin to recruit Yang and Blake before her little sister knows tells her daddy that Kevin is here. 

Kuma: And let's roll out then. 

Jazz: *smirk* We rolling

They went to Schnee Mansion to find Kevin. 

=====Branwen Tribe======

When Kamen Rider Shinobi and Shinobi NinKaiju defeated every single bandit, and they looked back at Raven Branwen. 

Shinobi NinKaiju: *glare* It's over Raven, give us your Maiden's powers. 

Raven: *weak* Y-you never take my Maiden's P-powers away from me. 

Kamen Rider Shinobi: *glare* And you're no worthy to wield it. 

He brought his power draining knife and stabbed her, and she screamed in pain and looked back and he put it in his pocket and he walked off to go back to DaiKaiju Hunters. And they ran off to their teammates. Raven is still struggling from the attack. 

Raven: *anger* I will get my powers back, I'll kill those ninjas soon. It will be the last thing I'll do. 

Then the screen went black. 

==========================================

To Be Continued. 

See ya in Chapter 6. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

80K 857 15
(I just though this was a good idea.) You are the adopted son to the Xiao Long/ Rose family. You were constantly neglected by everyone in the family...
3.2K 71 13
When a young huntsman: Adrien Ross who was cheated by Team RWBY back then, later he went on the mission to destroy all Grimm and died. Now his little...
31.1K 726 34
(Wielder of Aegis Male Reader X Crossover) Y/N is the wielder of a blade named Aegis. Unfortunately, Union Academy found out and decided to chase aft...
906K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...