A Demon's Punishment(Naruto v...

By Astral_TheZodiac

''Y/N-chan! Look! Look! I'm a ninja now''- Naruto ''Shisui said he's going on a mission again, Y/N''- Sasuke ... More

1. Reborn, Naruto's personal bodyguard
3. Anbu, Clingy Sasuke
4. Fangirls, The kiss
5.Y/N Nara The Right Hand
Mini Scenario
Mini Scenarios
Mini Scenarios
6. Subaku no Gaara,..........
Little things
7. Annoyance
N/A
Top or Bottom? Loud or Quiet?
Soft Cheeks
8. Training...........
announcement🦊
Another Announcement🦊
9.Temporary Hokage
10.A day off
11. The chunin exams
12.The shifter
Announcement
announcement

2. Annoying

18.3K 567 338
By Astral_TheZodiac

You sighed, exhausted from your training you put your nirichin blade back in your shadow that acts like a storage room.

When you first found out about it was surprising.

______________________________

You and Naruto were with the others who are playing while you just watch while under the tree's shadow.

You sense a chakra spiked on your left, the chakra was very familliar as it belonged to Fugaku Uchiha. You see, the incident about Naruto and the Anbu got spread over the clans, thank jashin that its the clan heads only but you know that Danzo knows this.

They got intrigued by this, and your not surprise. You faced the Uchiha's direction and made eye contact with him, he was not alone however. He was with Hiashi, the only thing you can think of is the end of the world.

This two just watching your everymove while beside each other, hell no. Hell no no no no no no. Never will they do that, you were deep in trance that you didn't see the ball hurling straight at you.

''Y/N!!!!!!!"

Naruto screamed as your eyes widen at the ball and the next thing you new you were sorrounded by darkness but not quite as you can everything perfectly like a byakugan's veiw. The ball was above you bouncing a little before it stop.

You have come in a conclusion that your in the trees shadow or your own. You wanna test your theory first, you reached your hand to the ball feeling its smooth texture. You pulled it towards you and to your surprise the ball was in your hands.

Naruto was shocked that you suddenly disappeared, you were there a while ago and now he can't find you. He watch the ball move before it sunk towards the ground earning a surprised cry from him.

Hiashi activated his byakugan while Fugaku activated his sharingan, they watched intensely as the ball sank in the shadow. You were in the shadow as they can see your presence but its faint like it was never there.

They watched as your head popped out of the tree's shadow before stepping out and throwing the ball towards Narùto who had the looked of awe and amazement.

You feel another set of eyes on you, you know who is was so you looked up and stare at the Hokage with a blank expression. He surely doesn't give you space.

______________________________

In the hokage office there stood four adults. The hokage, Shikaku, Inoichi and Choza, they watch the girl with [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes disappeared in her shadow with surprised expression.

They waited and soon she emerged from the shadow with the ball she took in her hand. They watched as she throw the ball to Naruto before making eye contact with her.

''So she's the missing Nara child of Nana''

''Yeah, she is''

Shikaku said, you got your eyes from your mother that he knew too well since she was the only Nara to have such eye color.

''I also heard of what she did with an Anbu no less''

Choza said while looking at the girl who broke eye contact and sat back under the tree shade watching the Uzumaki intently.

''Yes that is true, it happened 10 months ago. She is quite protective of the blonde Naruto, wherever he goes she's there. Even if Naruto tried to outrun her she's always there in the shadows''

The hokage said relieving the report that Kakashi gave him. He blew a puff of smoke before looking at the Nara who's calculating gaze never left the young [H/C] head.

______________________________

You clicked your tongue quitely as you hear the conversation the Ino-shika-cho with the hokage via shadow. How annoying can it get, so your mother's name is Nana huh. Interesting.

______________________________

You took a water bottle from your shadow and chugged it down, its been 2 years since that happened. You almost emptied the bottle, you were more thirsty than you thought.

Three years old and tonight is when Hinata is gonna get kidnapped, Neji's father died and that's thr start of his hatred towards the branch. You have to prepare if your gonna save Hizashi.

Placing the bottle back to your shadow, you started using Total Concetration Breathing again. It helps when your trying to lose an Anbu following you all the time. But by now they send some Uchiha's to follow you much to your amusement and dismay.

''How troublesome......''

You said as you stared at the two Uchiha hidden in trees a few meters away from you. You sighed, the chakra spiked before moving a few more feet away making you roll eyes.

You exited the forest and went to the library. The library isn't far from the orphanage so you should be fine besides you've been there already so you just went in and greeted the librarian.

Your gonna borrow some books about medical ninjutsu and might as well learn about the Hundred Sealings. Sakura did it in three years so might as well get started.

You might also have to train in Taijutsu, you've have experience in hand to hand thanks to Akaza, Kokushibou and the other Hashira's. Man you miss them, you could only hope that the Kizuki's you save have turned back to human.

''Ah........damn my height''

You said as you got to the medical books and some others that contain justu's, you looked around no one was there but you knew that there's two more people spying on you not your problem now.

Just like Nezuko you used her ability to grew so you can get the damn book and scrolls that was completely way high up. You were satisfied now that you had the book and scrolls in your hands you shrank back into Naruto's height although your taller by 30 inches.

Walking up to the librarian you showed her the book you'll be borrowing, she had you sign a paper and your off to go you placed the book and scrolls in your shadow incase something happen. You went back to the forest being followed by two new signatures and the previous two was gone.

You sat in a tree shade and got the medical book out, the hundred sealings had quite a lot of information yet it was simple but you just have to have good chakra control or else you might fuck up.

______________________________

You just finished meditating and climbing tree's without hands it was easier if you didn't have a lot in your mind. Now your pumping chakra on your forehead, arms and legs.

You can feel the Uchiha's drilling holes at the back of your skull and your getting irritated right now. You reach to your shadow by both hands, you know their watching and every shadow in the forest quickly became your domain.

Shisui and Itachi watched as the three year old [H/C]-nette reached for her shadow, they wonder what was she up to. Suddenly both of them were grabbed by the ankle, both caught of guard.

They quickly sunk on the shadows, their sharingans blazing a red hue as they prepare for an attack. You successfully pulled them in your shadow, you watch as they try to get out.

''How amusing''

You said and they stop as they try to find the source, you had your fun so you threw them out of your shadow and right in front you. The two backflip and landed on the ground.

Their gaze clashing with your slitted pupils, clicking your tongue you sunk in your shadow and move away from them locating a certain blonde headed knucklehead.

He was watching the ninjas of the cloud walk forward. A hand shot out and grab his hand making him jump. You exited your shadow standing beside him while holding his hand, he relaxed knowing its only you.

You tug on his hand, Naruto pouted as you leave and return to the orphanage via shadow. You kinda like teleporting anywhere using your shadow, and Naruto wanted to do the same butttttt he can't so sucks to be him.

You don't really use any chakra since it can activate on its own, your shadow stepping brought you attention and one time you caught a ROOT member following and it didn't end well for the said person.

You mostly incapitated him and letting an Uchiha take care of it which resulted in getting reported to the Hokage, his not too happy about it.

______________________________

You waited for night to arrive and everyone to fall asleep, Naruto is currently snuggling to your side snoring a bubble on his nose and everytime you fight it he just blews another one.

You carefully slip out of his grasp and replaced it with a pillow, you step away from the bed and sunk in your shadow teleporting outside the hyuga compound.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hiruzen is currently discussing with Kakashi when a hand shot out and grab Kakashi's ankle. He was startled and has a kunai ready but he recognize that hand anywhere so he put away the kunai.

''Y/N? What are you doing? Aren't you suppose to be asleep?"

Kakashi asked you as your head popped out of his shadow, you stared at him.

''Hinata Hyuga is in danger''

You said before a poof was heard, Hiruzen was surprised and he expected this. Your a genuis, prodigy of the prodigies and can outmatch Itachi Uchiha.

''Hinata Hyuga?! Lord Third''

''Go''

°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You hissed as a kunai lodged itself on your left leg, a scared Hinata is currently clinging at your shirt for dear life. You sent a paper bomb to the Hyuga compound and it alerted them.

The cloud nins were furious at you, one weild a tanto blade and dashed at you. You threw Hinata on your shadow sending her to her father. He was running with some Hyuga members when Hinata popped out of a shadow under a tree on his left.

The only person who can do that was you and he felt bloodlust appeared out of nowhere. Hinata choked out a cry of fright as the KI was too much for her to handle.

Kakashi appeared beside Hiashi and froze at the suffocating bloodlust. Screams were heard just ahead of them, Kakashi dashed to the source and froze at the sight.

Three nins were with you and it did not look pretty. You were holding an arm while your bangs covered your eyes, you looked liked a grown teenager a woman even.

Wisteria flower like vines and spider lily were on your neck arms and legs. Lifting your face your slitted eyes glared at the three nins who were on the ground, two were holding their fellow nin who's cluching the stump of where his arm should be.

Your [E/C] colored eyes turned to a plum red colored, a dangerous and sadistic smile made its way to your face. The blood oozing out of the arm your holding was tempting, you wanted to devour them.

But you knew you shouldn't, you know your still human even with Muzan's blood running in your very veins.

''So your a marechi, huh''

Kakashi listened carefully, your voice was filled with power and authority. Marechi? What's a marechi and what the hell are you.

''What do you mean! Marechi?! What the hell are you?!"

Kakashi's question was asked by the cloud nin, the Hyuga's were in the shadows watching, byakugan activated. Your chakra was basically inside you, not letting any of it out.

''That's for me to know-"

You disappeared before you appeared behind the nins shoving the three and pinning them to the ground.

''And for you to find out''

You finished, your slitted pupils glaring at the quivering nins who can't do anything in fear for their lives.

''Y/N that's enough, I'll take it from here''

Hiruzen said behind him the Ino-Shika-cho team watching your everymove. You let out a sigh as you shrank back to you height throwing away the hand you were holding.

You were about to step in your shadow when your both of your arms where cut off by a cloud nin. He was pissed because you foiled their plans, Hiruzen was shocked but what was shocking is when you grew your arms back looking at the cloud nin without a single care in the world.

''W-what the h-hell are y-you''

The cloud nin staggered back as your gaze held an unimpressed expression.

You turned your back and returned to orphanage but not without saying.

''A former demonslayer and now the new demon progenitor so shut up your so troublesome''

Your gonna get questioned by Hiruzen but for now you'll rest and wait. As the cloud nins were taken away and was sent to Ibiki he looked at your arms that you left.

Kakashi and the Ino-shika-cho team watched as your arms turned to blue spider lilies.

''Hokage-sama''

''Bring her in tommorrow night for questioning''

''Hai''

To all the grils who did this admit it . Ya'll sit like this specially when you don't give a shit to anyone else

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 803 38
*COMPLETE & FINISHED EDITING* This is a modern version story of Naruto. (L/N) (Y/N) is from a rich family. Her mother died giving birth to her. Her f...
25.2K 672 12
Oh, Love, do you really thought you could escape me, and with someone else? How amusing~ Amusing indeed~ .................. Since you don't need them...
1M 22.2K 68
Your favorite anbu, hokage, jonin, and sensei. Ever felt like how it would be to date him? Hm? Well this will take place when Naruto and them are st...
21.4K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...