𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄

By marzandvenuz_

Norman Rover and Morgan Quinn are friends and have been since childhood. Norman's mother is very abusive to h... More

Introduction page || PLEASE READ FIRST
He Saved Me || Part 1: Targets
He Saved Me || Part 3: ....
He Saved Me || Part 4: 13 and A Half Reasons Why
He Saved Me || Part 5: Alice and The Window
He Saved Me || Part 6: A Mother's Love
He saved me || Mother's day Special
He saved me || Part 7: Back to the Hellhole
He saved me || Part 8: -//////-
He saved me || Part 9: Questioning????
UPDATE!!
He Saved Me || Part 10: Before Prom
He Saved Me || Part 11: Lectures and a New Face
He Saved Me || Christmas special
He Saved Me || Part 12: ...he's what-?!
He Saved Me || Part 13: A Crime and A Can of Worms
He Saved Me || Part 14: Reuinons, suprises and highs
He Saved Me || tweets/space fillers
He Saved Me || Part 15: Drug Bust, How it Came to Be (part one)
He Saved Me || Part 16: Not So Much of A Pretty Liar (part two of Drug Bust)
He Saved Me || Part 17: Ex's, memories, and relapses
He Saved Me || Part 18: Kira
He Saved Me || Part 19: Two Lesbians and The court date
He Saved Me || Part 20: Judgement Day

He Saved Me || Part 2: Confronting Some Issues

24 2 0
By marzandvenuz_

-----Morgan's POV----
(Chapter warnings: family issues, trauma, eating problems, self harm)

After Norman moved in with me and mom, things have gotten a lot more different. But, nonetheless he is family.

"Norman!" I shouted. "Dinner's ready slowpoke!"

"Okay!" Norman's often late to dinner. But, I still love him..after everything he's been through..

You see, Norman's mother is abusive. Always smoking, drinking, and some of everything.

It all started with a simple text thread, then from there, mom and I took action.

(A/n: This is a text thread, that's why the text is on opposite sides.)

4/25
3:45pm
Norman

Morgan, can we talk?
Read 3:45

Morgan

Yeah ofc my guy
Read 3:45

Norman
I need somewhere to live...
Read 3:46

Morgan

What do you mean??
Read 3:46

Norman

I got kicked out..
Read 3:47

Morgan

Why what happened??
Read 3:47

Norman
I'll explain later but can I stay with you
Delivered

Please
Read 3:48

Morgan
Yeah ofc lemme tell
my mom and then
I'll get set up
Read 3:48

Norman
Thanks...
Read 3:49

Morgan
Anytime :)
Read 3:50
________________________________

I knew Norman's mom was abusive but how come no one saw the signs of it in public? All the bruises him and his sister had, the cuts on Normans arms....it's heartbreaking as hell...

I looked out the window and it began to rain. Norman.... I hope you're okay out there... his house is outside of Wishington in a neighborhood because of his mother wanting be 'away from the dangers of this unclean society'. I mean, Miss Catherine is f'd up in the mind because of her addiction. I heard a ring at the doorbell. Was it him? Norman texted me earlier..so it's a yes. It's cold, 8 at night, and raining...what in the hell is he doing out in this weather? His mom officially kicked him out.. he said.

------Maria's POV-----

I heard the doorbell ring while I was making dinner for me and Morgan. "Who could it be at this hour?" I asked myself, opening the door.... it was Norman! "Norman, sweetheart?" "What are you doin' out in this weather?" He explains that Catherine kicked him out. "C'mon in sweetheart, don't wanna get sick now do we?" I lead him inside placing some hot pirogies on the coffee table. Trying to warm him up. 

"Mom!" I heard Morgan shout. "Is everything- Norman..? You okay?" Morgan touches his shoulder. Norman started to breathe heavily and slapped Morgan's hand and ran to the bathroom.  

"Morgan, honey you must've triggered something in his mind.." I place my hand on his shoulder. Catherine...what have you done to your poor son?! He doesn't deserve this! If you weren't smuggling drugs and abusing both your children; they would be in a better place! 

------Norman's POV------

"D-don't touch me!" I shouted. From there, I ran into the bathroom locking the door. 'It still stings from when mom hit me there' I thought. I hyperventilated while I was in there; recounting all the trauma, wishing I could've saved Alice earlier...mom's addiction... 'JUST NO! Stop all those thoughts! You're safe!' Half of my mind shouted.

"Hey, Norman?" Morgan knocks on the door. "Do you wanna talk about it? Or if you feel comfortable talking to me from the bathroom we can." His voice is soft... like his mom's. I like his mom she makes me happy then again any female figure makes me feel happy I get attached easily but Maria was a true mother and always cared for me and my sister when needed.

"S-sure...but let's talk from each side of the door.."

I started to explain it all to him I see the shock in his eyes. He clearly didn't expect all that from what a perfect person I seem on the outside. I tell him about the abuse, her addictions, the effects it's had on me, I couldn't save Alice, for hell he barely even knew I had a sister in the first place.

He started jiggling the door handle wanting to come in. I unlocked the door and he slowly started to open it until it was wide enough for him to just barely slip in. He turns his back against mine and starts talking:

"How long?" he says

I respond with: "Pardon?"

"How long has this been happening?" He says again, his tone a slightly bit firm. 

The room stays silent... the only noise is miss Maria's cooking in the background of this loud silence. I start to get flashbacks... a recollection of all the arguments 
__________________________________

"YOU'RE USELESS" Mom would say..
Then dad would clap back with..
"GOD CATHERINE, GET A LIFE GO FUCK YOURSELF"
And mom said..
"I DIDN'T EVEN WANT ANOTHER CHILD"
Dad always brought this up... And he was not wrong 
"HOW ABOUT YOU STOP PRACTICALLY FUCKING PEOPLE AT THE PARTIES YOU GO TO?! AND MAYBE PROVIDE FOR THE KIDS!"
He's not wrong tho then my mom would always respond with this..
"OH I'M THE BAD ONE HERE?! YOU ARE ALWAYS AT "WORK" WHEN YOU'RE A MAN WHORE!" 
This was the last thing I heard my dad say before he left that day..
"WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SIT AND HOME ALL DAY ON MY ASS SMOKING!"

Then after that I heard a smack and a door slam then a beer bottle break one of the pieces even flew under my door that day I picked it up and cut my arms... that day Alice had to help me bandage myself up and during that I gave her headphone to listen into so she didn't have to hear the stupid fights.. but I couldn't defend myself if I had to step in.
__________________________________

"And that's when I realized, my mom is a complete monster... completely fucked up by her addictions." I sob quietly. "My dad left her because of her, I've tried countless times to reach him but all those attempts fail; all my calls go to voicemail, I-I don't know where the actual hell he is!" I choked on my tears. Let them fall later, when no one's looking.

Miss Maria calls me and Morgan for dinner, I was cold from running away in that rain. So why not warm myself up...

-------Maria's POV------

"Morgan, did everything go okay between you and Norman?" I asked, I place my hand on his for comfort.

"Norman, sweetheart?" I softly asked he looked up with tears streaming down his face down to the inside of his shirt and he asked "yeah?"
"You haven't touched your food yet is everything ok??" I ask. He jumps in shock and says
"Oh yeah I'm fine it's all fine"
I made his favorite dish of mine Placki ziemniaczane I know something is wrong I just can't figure out what. Morgan is eating very fast tho he looks like Norman told him a lot maybe Norman isn't as happy as he seems to be. Norman excused himself away from the table and says

"I'm not hungry right now I'm gonna go upstairs for a few I'll help with chores before I go to sleep..."

He's such a sweet kid, I just wish he had a better household environment but I promise I'll be the best guardian for him ever. Catherine... what the hell is in your deranged mind? Abusing him because your husband left you, you are completely fucked up in your mind. I have to say it now then later on.

"Okay sweetheart, that's fine." I smile and start to get the dishes started. "Morgan, don't you have classes tomorrow with Norman?"

"I do!" He had said as Norman walked off, I saw I on his arm that there were bandages was it... no it can't be.. I won't ask him now because he's in a fragile state at the moment so I should leave him be for now. Morgan shoved his food in his mouth and rushed upstairs with Norman. I'm so proud of Morgan; he's such good comfort for Norman... and I'll be a good guardian for him.. and I swear that on my life 

Word count: 1,289 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 24.4K 49
TW: Social Anxiety, Sexual Assault, Domestic Abuse. After escaping from his abusive father, Mitchell Anderson has to keep a low profile in a new town...
11.8K 269 21
Ace Johnson is a troubled kid, always has attitude with everyone and always getting into trouble constantly. A lot of people just thinks he is troubl...
33.4K 884 12
Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid find themselves arguing about so many things that it actually leads them to break up. Morgan is still in love with Reid...
4K 268 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...