Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 40

22.2K 252 112
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

The door closes behind me and I shrug Kingston's suit jacket off, hanging it up on a hook neatly and slipping my heels off. Kingston does the same for his dress shoes. I turn around, gasping when I see Moren, Ashlyn, Keyara, and Summer right there.

"Show us the ring!" Moren squeals excitedly. My mouth falls open "You girls knew!?" Kingston chuckles, pulling me into his side with a smile on his face.

He glances down at me "She's the reason I was able to get it for you. I didn't know your ring size, but thanks to Moren, now you have those diamonds." I can't help the smile that spreads across my face.

I stuck my left hand out in front of the girls and they squeal excitedly.

Mrs. Grey pushes through the girls and spots my ring. She gasps and throws her arms around me "Oh I can't wait to have you as my daughter-in-law! I told you the first time we went out! You were going to marry my son!" Her voice is full of emotion and love as she hugs me tightly, she then gasps again "I can't wait for grand babies!!" Kingston chuckles nervously, looking down at me.

I know he wants kids, and I do too, but I don't think he knows for sure that I do want kids once we get married.

He opens his mouth, looking down at his mom "I don't know if she wants—" I quickly cut him off "Not just yet Mrs. Grey. We're waiting until after college." Kingston looks down at me a little surprised and I give him a sweet smile.

She sighs "Stupid college," Mr. Grey comes up behind her with a chuckle. He spots the ring on my finger and smiles "I'm glad." He speaks, opening his arms to me.

Kingston draws his arm away from my waist and nods. I quickly step into Mr. Grey's arms, wrapping mine around his torso. His arms enclose me in a fatherly hug that I've never had before. It's so nice.

Mr. Grey pulls back and kisses my cheek, then looking at Kingston "I'm proud of you son."

Chatter around us continues to grow and I step back into Kingston's hold, discreetly running my hand over the zipper of his dress pants.

He chokes out a cough, grabbing my wrist "We'll be heading to bed now. See you all in the morning." He states and pulls me through the crowd of soon-to-be family.

"Goodnight!" They call after us and I turn, giving them a quick wave before Kingston pulls me behind the wall at the top of the stairs.

He drags me down the hallway, a straight line to his room. Excitement spreads through me, my heart starting to race in my chest.

His hand wraps around the doorknob to his room and shoves his door open, pushing me in and closing the door behind him, quickly locking it.

In a flash he has my back pushed up against the door, my hands pinned above my head with his nose just centimeters from mine, breathing heavily. "You tease. You know you could've gotten caught?" He asks lowly, his left hand holding my wrists hostage above my head while his right teasingly traces down my side. A shiver following the touch.

   I nod my head, swallowing the last of my saliva.

   He smirks, reaching behind me and unzipping my dress in a flash.

   The fabric falls away from my chest, hanging lowly on my hips, the cold silver metal of the zipper teeth rubbing against my bare skin. Kingston's eyes darken, licking his lips with a groan as his eyes feast upon my revealed skin.

   My hands instinctively reach for his button up, slowly undoing the buttons as I watch the strong tattooed covered chest emerge from behind the fabric.

   His muscles coil under my touch, his abs rippling with each brush of my fingers. Once the last button pops free I run my hands up his chest, pushing the fabric off his shoulders slowly, enjoying every moment of this.

   The fabric falls away and my eyes land on the new tattoo. The air in my lungs rushes out all at once, the detail on the handprint traced to perfection, my name the exact same way I wrote it.

   "Kingston..." my fingertips brush the tattoo and his body quivers slightly in response "Do you like it?" He asks, his voice hoarse.

   I nod my head, trailing my hands up his pecks and to his neck, cupping it and crashing our lips together in a passion filled kiss. Kingstons hands wrap around my waist and hoists me off the ground, walking us towards what I'm assuming is the bathroom.

   A light-switch is flicked on and a brighter light floods behind my close eyelids, our lips still connected in a soft, love filled kiss that has my heart going insane.

   My feet touch cold tile and Kingston draws his lips from mine. Bright light fills my vision as Kingston's warm hands start to hike my dress down my hips slowly.

   Glancing down at him steals my breath away as he kneels, pressing his lips against the revealing skin. Such a soft touch that has my own body quivering with need.

   The fabric of my dress slips farther down my hips, just covering my pussy. The black dress sparkles in the bright bathroom light, Kingston's bare shoulders at my stomach, the muscles rippling with each movement and groan he lets out. His soft lips touch my navel and a gasp is ripped from my throat.

   "You want kids?" His voice is thick and full of love. I tip my head down to look at him, his gray eyes swirling as they await an answer. His jaw line is sharp, his lips plump as he waits patiently. His soft black hair shining with the little gel he put in.

   A breath of air heaves from my lungs "Yes I want kids; with you." He grunts at my answer, his lips touching my navel again.

   "Want to start the process?" His lips brush against the sensitive skin "Not yet," I groan, my hands gripping his hair "Not until we're married sugar,"

   He breathes out softly, the warm brush of air on my navel making me shiver "Can we at least do the first part?" He asks softly.

   "Yes," I gasp out breathlessly.

   Quickly he rises from his knees and unbuckles his pants, pushing them down his thighs and legs until they pile on the floor at his feet, leaving him in his boxers.

   My hands push at the fabric around my hips and it slips down without restrictions, revealing my bare body.

   Kingston groans lowly "You had nothing on under that?" His voice is raspy as he steps forward and grabs my bare hips in his hands.

   "Nope. Not a single thing," I breathe and he growls, pulling away and walking to the shower, reaching in and turning the water on "Makeup off." He commands. From the mirror I watch him yank his boxers down, pulling the door of the shower open.

Quickly I do as he says, taking warm water and splashing the makeup away, removing the mascara with some makeup wipes and rubbing the rest of my lipstick off.

"Leave the ring and get your beautiful ass in here baby, I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk." He growls from the shower, the sound of water drowning out some of his words.

I quickly take the ring off and set it down on the sink, spinning around and slipping into the warm shower.

The door closes behind me as hot water rains down on my body. Large hands grab my hips, yanking me into a hard and wet chest.

His soft lips touch my ear "What do you want love?" The water makes me shiver in anticipation as he pushes me against one of the cold tile walls, pinning my hips there.

"Tell me and I'll do it." He states, kissing my neck sloppily as water rains down on his ripped back.

"Knees, I want you on your knees and one of my legs thrown over your shoulder," the words fall from me in such a thin voice, my heart hammering in my throat as my pussy throbs for him.

Kingston responds quickly, sliding to his knees in front of me, his hard erection standing at full attention against his chiseled abs. His large tattooed hand grips my left thigh, throwing it over his right shoulder.

Water drops trail down his body, a warm spray of droplets spraying onto my body in the process. His hair damp already.

"Lick me, please," I whimper, gripping his damp hair in my hands, directing his face towards my sensitive spot.

His nose brushes my folds, his breath hitting it causing me to jerk and shiver with a breathless moan.

"Tongue. I want your tongue—!" I basically squeal when his hot tongue flicks against my folds. My whole body jerks and quivers in response as his fingers dig into my thighs and a growl vibrates through him.

The hot wet sensation of his tongue flicks over me again and other moan is ripped from my chest. He licks against my clit, gently kissing the hard bundle of nerves. "Be quiet. My family is here." He scolds, his teeth grabbing my bud and pulling it softly.

"Oh god—!" My mouth falls open, shock waves pulsing through me even though he's barely done anything.

He growls against me, "That's not God love. You feel that?" He flicks me with his tongue and a moan is ripped from me "That's me. Not God. God can't help you now love." he rumbles against my folds, the vibrations fluttering through me.

Oh fuck—

That's hot.

Goddamn.

He starts licking me in long firm strokes, quivers and moans leaving me at each brush of his skilled tongue. Sparks fly through my body as he pushes closer to me, steam settling on his hot skin.

   He hums against me, and my stomach turns, a knot forming deep within me.

   "Please—" a gasp from me "Please, I want your tongue!" I plead helplessly, gripping his hair tightly.

  "Fuck!" I moan as his tongue finally slips into my needy pussy. Curling and penetrating me slowly, oh so slowly.

   His nails bite into my flesh, a hiss of breath leaving my clenched teeth "Keep it down mi amor," he rasps before shoving his tongue back inside me, rubbing and sucking, licking and curling.

   Pleasure washes through me, my eyes falling closed in pleasure as that sensation builds in my stomach, a knot tightening by the second, with each stroke of Kingston's tongue.

   "Not yet," he whispers, sucking me into his mouth with a wet noise. My eyes fall closed, leaning my head back against the tile, panting harshly.

   "Mmm—"

   "Baby I haven't barely even touched you yet," he breathes against my clit again and my body jerks "So sensitive." he teases softly. His finger dragging over my slickness. His knuckles brushing me has another moan leaving my lips.

   The knot on my stomach continues to grow, the ache in my stomach growing by the second as Kingston continues to kiss and curl that wet tongue of his.

   The water drops down onto my skin, soaking me as the sound of wet noises coming from Kingston's mouth and my wet folds has dirty images in my mind.

   Dirtier than what's happening now.

   "Kingston—" the pleasure wells within my stomach.

   "Not yet." He growls, sucking my clit harshly into his mouth.

   "I-I'm so—"

   A harsh slap is landed on my folds and a flash of pain ripples through me, my body shaking at the pain that quickly molds into pleasure.

   I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, sucking on it as he continues his torture on my pussy. Sucking, licking, biting.

The sight of his face buried between my thighs doesn't help the pleasure. Watching his back twitch with slight movements, his fingers gripping my thighs tighter with each thrust of his tongue. The water slipping down his skin has jealously racking through me. I wish I were the water drops.

   Flashes of light shine behind my eyes, the wet noises coming from his mouth making me gasp and hum.

   The knot of pleasure yanks tight, my body growing taut as tension coils within me. Waiting to break free.

"King—"

"One more minute. I'm enjoying dessert," he rumbles against me, the vibrations shaking my nerves.

Spots fill my vision, fire blooming in my stomach, squeezing my eyes shut and tightening my muscles to hold my orgasm at bay.

Fuck I've missed his mouth.

My mouth falls open, going to plead him but a moan comes out instead. He hums against my clit and my chest restricts tightly.

My walls clench around his tongue, trying to suck any part of him I can get inside me. I'm desperate for some part of him.

"Okay," Kingston purrs softly over the rushing sound of water pounding down on the slick black tile. Tension coils through me "Go ahead baby, cum," he instructs and I do just that. My legs shaking as my release slams onto me, knocking all the air in my lungs out of me, moans falling past my lips.

Kingston's tongue works to lick up every drop off my release, not letting any go to waste. My body shivers with delight.

He grunts, his knees popping as he rises from the tile, licking his lips coated in my release, his eyes dark.

My head feels light, my vision buzzing as I reach down and fist his cock in my hand. It twitches in my hand, rubbing my thumb along the red tip Kingston let's out a muted hoarse "Fuck."

Our lips connect, sloppy and wet and fast and hungry as we kiss. Kingston places his hands on the tile by my head, his lips attached to mine like a magnet, our tongues meeting fiercely with no form of coordination.

   A tap on my sensitive pussy pulls a gasp from my lips which is drowned by Kingston's tongue. He groans against my lips, rubbing his hard tip against my quivering folds.

   Water showers down on us, the hot drops burning Kingston's back red with heat. But he doesn't care at all, bracing his hand by my head on the tile, groaning and grunting as he rubs himself against me. Our lips rip apart and his latch onto my neck, my eyes opening in a haze to see Kingston's back muscles working, his hard dick against me, pumping himself as he licks and bites at my neck, sparks flying through my body at his touches.

   Without thinking I reach down and grab his hand, giving it a squeeze making him moan lowly in my ear. A whimper leaves me, squirming against the wall slightly as I direct his cock to where I want it.

   His harsh breathing fans along my neck as he lines himself up at my entrance. He juts his hips forward in a harsh thrust, his tip sinking into me.

   The fullness is almost too much as he sinks farther in me, breathing now starting to become hard as I clench around him. He moans in my ear "Fuck baby, you feel so good squeezing my cock like a good girl,"

   He draws back, thrusting his hips back into me ripping a moan and gasp from me at the same time, throwing my arms out and clawing my nails into his shoulders.

   Thrust after thrust he steals my breath, kissing me and drawing me out as he takes me against the shower wall. It's not exactly fucking but it's not lazy. He's showing me love, thrusting into me at a relentless pace, caressing my hips, my breasts, my ass. Whispering praises in my ear, telling me how much he loves me.

   Kingston draws back almost all the way and snaps his pelvis back into mine, a scream clawing at my throat to be let out. He groans and moans in my ear, kneading my ass in his hands.

   Spark after spark shocks through my body, my legs starting to quiver as he fucks me relentlessly. Tension coils taught in me again, squeezing Kingston's cock with a steel grip.

   He groans, pushing into me, his movements growing sloppy as he groans "I'm close mi amor—" His words are thick with an Italian accent, I'm thankful though that he isn't speaking Italian, I'm not in the right mind to try and translate it.

   I gasp out a breath, "Me t-too—Oh Kingston—"

   With one final snap of our hips, I squeeze him tightly, my body convulsing with another orgasm, release running down my thighs as I moan loudly, forcing Kingston to place a hand over my mouth to silence the sounds. Waves crash into me, slamming into me and knocking the air from my lungs.

   Kingston quickly draws out and groans, cursing under his breath as his cum shoots up in streams, dripping onto my stomach and slowly trailing down my skin.

   He moans at the sight, his eyes growing dark "Now everyone will know you're mine," he growls, rinsing himself off and then slipping right back into me.

   My thighs quiver at the sensitivity, my chest shaking with moans and whimpers at the overstimulation.

   He plants his face in my neck, kissing it softly as he holds my shaking body up as he thrusts into me again and again with groans and grunts, curses and moans of every kind.

   His hands drift farther up my ass, he comes up from my neck, kissing me harshly as his fingers prod at a place I've never had touched before.

   A gasp leaves me, my head falling back against the tile "K-Kingston..." I stammer, rolling my hips to meet his thrusts.

   He hums against my lips, his fingers spreading my ass cheeks apart "Has anyone ever fucked this ass?" His voice sultry and low.

   I quickly shake my head no, watching as a smirk covers his face which quickly twists into pleasure, my walls clenching him tightly. His cock twitches inside me, my walls fluttering around him.

   "Will you let me?"

   "W-What?"

   "Anal." He answers, his finger prodding at my other entrance.

   I throw my hips into his, pushing his dick further in me, squeezing my eyes closed in pleasure, letting out a loud moan.

   "I t-trust y-you," my voice stammers, pleasure welling inside me as another orgasm crests in my stomach. I don't know how many more I can handle. My mind is fuzzy and my head feels light, my vision slipping in and out with each thrust he makes that I force my hips to meet.

   He grunts against my lips "It might hurt at first," the tip of his finger presses against the muscles and a burning pressure spreads through me like wildfire. My muscles pull tense at the burning sensation.

   Kingston stills inside me "Fuck," he grunts, making a circular motion with his finger against my ass. A wince shocks through me at the pain of his one finger stretching me.

   Air stumbles out of me, my eyes pinned shut as Kingston fills me in both holes.

   "Want me to stop?" He asks lowly, his lips at my ear as he pants with heavy breaths.

   The burning starts to subside to a wave of pleasure, forcing a moan to leave me "N-No." With the shake of my head he pushes his finger in further, moans leaving me as he works his finger into my ass.

   "K-Keep m-moving, ple-please," I choke out, pushing my hips into his and then pushing back into his finger.

   My chest swells with the fullness, pain mixing with pleasure at the new stretch. My vision blurry as I hold onto Kingston for support.

   He groans, slowly churning his hips against mine and working his finger farther into me until he reaches the last knuckle.

   His breath stutters out of him, his eyes closed in pleasure as he circles his finger in my ass, causing me to squeeze around his dick tightly. He moans lowly, "You feel s-so good," he stutters and triumph fills me knowing I made Kingston Grey stutter in pleasure.

   A hum radiates from the back of my throat and he curses lowly, opening his eyes and meeting mine "I'm going to add another finger, okay?" He asks, curling his finger in my ass, pressing a deep part inside me that has me gasping and burning in pleasure at the same time.

   Water rushes down our combined bodies, wetting his dick as he slides in and out, helping him lube his fingers up to fuck my ass.

   Slowly and painfully, he works another finger into my tight hole, cursing at the tightness.

   "Unghh," he moans out as the pressure from his fingers makes me squeeze around his hard length again.

   A breath hiccups out of me, tears pricking my eyes as I cry out softly "Oh fuck—Kingston—I'm s-so f-full—" he grins for a split second before it's twisted into a one of painful pleasure.

   My stomach churns, my mind uncomprehending the fact that Kingston's fucking both my holes. At once. With his fingers and dick.

   "Almost there baby, and then I can fuck your ass;" he groans in my ear, licking my peaked nipples. A moan leaves my lips as he does so, taking the pebbles skin and pulling it between his teeth.

   A tight knot of pleasure crests again, a painful pinch as I try to hold another orgasm in. I'm breathless, legs quivering as my hands dig into Kingston's shoulders for something to hang on to.

   "I—King—Kingston I—I'm s—so cl—close, ughhh," I moan out loudly, biting my own lip harshly to stop the loud noise from becoming too loud. He grunts against my chest, sucking my nipple into his mouth and dragging it out with his mouth until the skin is red.

   "One more time baby, then I'll fuck your tight ass—" he encourages, curling his hips against mine until I'm quivering harshly. Tears now streaming from my eyes at the pressure building again.

   A cry leaves my lips as the orgasm slams into my body, my arms shaking around Kingston's shoulders as my nails dig into his skin for an anchor, my eyes rolling back into my head at the painful pleasure of yet again another harsh orgasm. He groans, pulling out and coming along with me again, his eyes rolling back in his head.

   We both are panting so loud you can hear it over the pouring water of the shower, out of breath and becoming tired.

   Kingston jerks his chin at me, rolling his thumb over his tip, his cock jerking and twitching to attention at the touch a raspy moan leaving him at the reaction to his sensitive tip. "Turn around, hands on the tile, bend down, and spread your legs for me lovely." He instructs, his gray eyes swirling with tiredness and lust.

   Trying to stop myself from shaking as I turn around and place my hands on the wet black tile is hard, my pussy is tired and feels like it just got ran over, my breasts heavy and my head light. My lungs burning from trying to keep up.

   The tip of his dick prods at a place I never even imagined it to ever be. But here I am. Allowing my boyfriend to try anal.

   His hands spread my ass cheeks, a groan leaving him "You have a fucking gorgeous ass, you know that?" He pants, the sound of his tongue against the wet water on his lips has my legs shaking again.

   I nod my head, to out of breath to even try to answer me.

   "Brace yourself, if you want me to stop just say the word and I'll stop." He grits from behind me, the hot water falling freely onto my back as my ass is completely at mercy to him and his thick, long dick.

   He gently pushes in and I suck in air, a burning pain spreading through me, making me clench and let out a cry, tears falling down my face as my legs shake fiercely.

   Kingston grabs my right hip in his right hand, holding the inside of my thigh where my thigh and hip meet with his left to get himself in at a good angle.

   My chest is tight, my lungs burning as all my muscle tense and burn painfully.

   Slowly, as Kingston allows me to adjust to the new stretch and his length in my ass the pain starts to fizzle out. "M-Move!" I finally gasp out, gripping the tile as hard as I can, my fingers turning white as I press them harshly against the tile.

   He grunts, breathing out through clenched teeth as he pulls back slightly and pushes back in, a scream elicited from me. He quickly covers my mouth with his large hand to silence the scream of pain and pleasure.

   Tears stream down my face, my pussy throbbing for attention as he slowly fucks my ass. My left hand shoots down, playing with my clit and folds as Kingston works my ass. Stretching me so wide it burns painfully good.

   "I-It's to-too mu-much!" I cry behind his hand, the pleasure building harshly fast. Faster than before. My legs shaking as I struggle to hold myself up.

   He moans from behind me, grunting as he curls his hips into my ass "You can take it. You can finish baby, I know you can. Just a few more minutes."

   I cry out again as another painful orgasm builds in my body like a dam waiting to be broken, a river of feeling waiting to be broken and spilled out in front of me.

   "I-I ca-can't King-ston! It-It's too m-much!" I stammer and cry, my chest shaking. Everything's shaking.

   He trails his lips down my back reassuringly "You can do it mi amor. Just one more orgasm, you can do it." A sob is ripped from my throat.

   The knot tightens even further, my muscles tensing and squeezing together tightly. Kingston curses and groans in pleasurable pain.

   My fingers shake as I stimulate my clit, circling my fingers to help my last orgasm and pleasure.

   Kingston's hot breathing hits my back "When you cum again, bite my arm," he whispers, kissing my upper spine softly.

   I groan in response. The pain welling inside me like a water balloon that's about to burst. My legs shake, tears streaming from my eyes as my lungs burn with exhaustion.

   Overstimulated.

   I feel very overstimulated.

   I am overstimulated.

   I'm overwhelmed by this feeling, it's painfully enjoyable.

   Kingston grips my hip and thigh tightly with his arm that's resting within reach for when I break. My muscle squeeze and coil, pain welling in my stomach, pinching and tightening.

   One more thrust and I'm going to shatter.

   Kingston snaps his hips into my ass and I shatter like glass. In a flash I reach out and sink my teeth into Kingston's forearm, my scream being muffled by his skin as I cum harder and faster than I ever had before, my legs buckling from underneath me as I fall towards the floor of the shower.

   Kingston quickly wraps his left arm around my waist and holds me up, helping me stand as my body shakes and quivers, tears still streaming down my face.

Slowly he pulls out, and I wince. He pauses, rubbing my stomach with a reassuring hand before the rest of the way out. I feel so open and empty now.

   "You did so good Amara. I'm so proud of you. You were such a good girl. You pleased me very well today." He praises and praises me, my heart thumping rapidly against my rib cage, my body feeling heavy and light at the same time. My energy drained.

   He kisses my swollen lips softly, a groan elicited from me at the stiff pain I receive when I move.

   He gently spins us around, quickly reaching up and grabbing the body wash, pouring some into his hands and lathers it all over my body, slowly massaging and working his way up my body starting with my hips up.

Sighs fall from my lips as he massages, kneading the sore muscles with his skilled thumbs.

His lips kiss my body all over, from my lower back up, across my shoulder blades and—

Kingston sucks in a breath as he pulls his lips off my left shoulder, his thumbs stilling on my back. "I'm sorry mi amor. It should've been me..." his fingers gently trail over the brutal scar that has been forming on my shoulder. The muscles in my shoulder tense at his soft touch.

"Just...Just make it feel better," I whisper, reaching my limp right hand behind me and grabbing Kingston's right wrist, pulling it from my back to around my waist "Kiss it better; please."

His lips touch the scar and a gasp leaves me, the tender spot warming at his soft pink lips. He softly rubs his hands in a circles along my hips as he continues to kiss the tender spot until the muscles relax and I'm not twitching at the soft touches he leaves along it.

"I'm sorry," he murmurs, kissing the sore scar again before pulling away, trailing his left hand to my neck and massaging the muscles.

A sigh leaves me, bending my neck forward so he can work out some of the tension in my neck. "Mmmm," I hum behind closed lips, my throat scratchy and dry.

Warm water trails down my body, the warmth from Kingston's hot skin against my back as the water trails down my front and over my breasts.

He kisses the tattoo behind my ear and a small smile pulls at my lips at the ticklish touch.

He keeps one of his arms around my waist to hold me up, he definitely wasn't lying. He stole my ability to walk.

My legs are shaking and quivering uncontrollably from our shower fuck and my head feels light, my lungs heavy each time I have to pull in air.

"Let's get you dried off and in bed," he whispers softly against my ear, pulling me gently from under the water, opening the door of the shower and helping me out.

His hand slides from my waist and I grip the shower door to hold myself up, my legs useless now.

My eyes feast on Kingston's bare body as he bends over and grabs a towel for me, wrapping one around his waist at the same time before bringing one over for me.

The soft towel wraps around my body and Kingston tucks the fabric under the overlapping black material so it stays up on me then turns the shower off. "C'mon love," he whispers and goes to walk off but I catch his arm.

"One problem," I breathe out with a shaking voice. His gray eyes stare down at me in concern, and I swallow softly. "I can't walk."

A cocky grin spreads along his face as he walks over to me, scooping me up into his arms and showering my face with kisses as he walks us out of the bathroom. Even in his arms my legs are quivering, causing him to chuckle.

He flicks the light in the bathroom off and carries me into the closet, turning the dim light on and walking in, setting me down on a cushiony armless chair.

Kingston quickly dries himself off and then slips on a pair of boxers, grabbing a large sweatshirt off a hanger and a pair of his boxers and walking back over to me.

He drops to his knees in front of me, taking the towel off from around me and drying me off as best as he can before slipping his boxers on my legs.

They were shaking so bad he had to hold them still to slip the fabric over my calves.

   He pushes up on his knees and kisses my lips softly, a tingling feeling spreading through my shaking body.

   He smiles softly, bunching the fabric of his sweatshirt up "I'll try and be as gentle as I can," he whispers, raising his hands and slipping the sweatshirt over my head.

   Slowly he allows the sweatshirt to slip down my body, covering my still damp skin. Kingston gently lifts my arms "Ow!" I yelp, a hiss slipping through my teeth. He sighs, looking up at me with apologetic eyes "I'm sorry baby," he whispers, kissing my hand softly.

   I gently wiggle my left ring finger at Kingston "Can you get my ring from the bathroom?" He smiles, helping me stretch my arm into the sleeve.

   "Of course mi amor, but let me get you in bed first," he speaks softly, his tone gentle and soft as he does the same to my other arm and picks me up from the chair, cradling me in his arms.

   The warm of his bare damp chest seeps into my limbs, warming my sore muscles as he walks me to the freshly made bed.

Each step he takes is soft and gentle. I have no worry that he'll drop me. He could carry me forever without dropping me probably.

"Want the curtains closed love? So you can sleep in?" He asks, walking me over to my side of the bed. Slowly he lowers me onto the mattress, my ass touching the cushion first making a shot a pain tingle up my spine.

Each of my limbs touch the soft mattress, my muscles collapsing into the soft material. Kingston's lips touch my forehead as he gently pulls the fuzzy black comforter over my body, gently tucking the heavy fabric around me "Yes please," I murmur, tiredness weighing my body down.

He gently pulls his arms away from me and my half-closed eyes follow him over to the French doors, watching his back muscles flex and coil with his movements, the metal hoops rubbing against the metal curtain rod. His tattoos taunt me, each piece inked into his skin for life just as beautiful as the next on his skin.

The already dark room instantly becomes darker, cutting the moons light from shining in. A sigh heaves from my lead body and Kingston smiles, walking back towards the bed. Towards me.

He then changes course and jogs into the bathroom.

Damn that ass.

A second later he comes out with my ring in his large tattooed hand.

My lips curl into a very very tired smile as he walks to my side of the bed, slowly and gently lifting left hand and slipping the diamond band onto my ring finger.

Once he kisses my cheek, he rounds the bed to his side, the mattress dipping and groaning at the new weight as he crawls his way into bed.

He falls onto the bed with a huff of breath, turning his head and looking over at me with that adorable crooked smile "C'mere," he opens his arms to me waiting for me to scoot over.

I physically can not move my limbs.

He frowns at me. "I can't move sugar, like physically can not move." His gray eyes perk at my words, a full of pride look swimming in his eyes as he shimmies himself over to my side of the bed.

Once the familiar body heat of his hits my body and his arms wrap softly around my body, tucking himself up against me, is when I can truly relax. Allowing my aching muscles to stop screaming at me.

A comforting silence falls over the room, allowing my heart rate to start to slow, to allow me to close my eyes and smile knowing this is now my life.

I get to spend every second of everyday with this perfect man beside me. In his arms, kissing his lips. Holding him. Loving him.

His lips touch his name tatted behind my ear "I love you so much," his fingers gently trail a random pattern on my forearm.

"I love you, Kingston." I respond softly, my breathing starting to mellow out. Tiredness weighing at my eyelids.

His left arm drapes over my chest, the heavy weight making me feel weighted in place. In place at home.

"Kingston?" I ask, a yawn stretching across my face.

He gently hums against my neck "Yes, mi amor?" I sigh softly, turning my head to look into his gray eyes.

"Please tell me this is forever. That you'll always be with me, kissing me in the morning and cuddling me at night. Stealing my ability to walk and showering me with love." He grins tiredly at me, snuggling further into my numb body.

"This is forever baby, this is my only future. You're my only future. I can't think without you, I can't function without you, I can't work without you, I can't breathe without you. I can't live without you. You are my world. And you always will be." He reassures me softly, kissing me softly.

A feeling washes over me. Comfort. Love. Safe. Weighed. Needed. Wanted. Understood. Cared for.

Home.

He's my home.

"Thank you," I whisper, my eyes fluttering with tiredness, my thoughts fizzling away.

His beautiful face pulls together in confusion "For what my love?" Those gray eyes...hold my heart captive.

He gently cups my cheek with his hand, leaning his forehead against mine "What for love? For always being there?"

"No..." I whisper and he looks at me even more confused, with the last bit of energy I have, I nuzzle my cheek into the rough palm that I've grown to become attached to.

"For saving me."

His face melts, the gray in his eyes glossing over as his lips pull up. His forehead resting against mine, our gentle breathing mixing as he holds my gaze, my eyes closing softly.

"Thank you...for saving me as well," his voice echos in my ears, darkness covering my vision as the silence consumes me.

Home...

Kingston...

"Goodnight, my love." is the last thing I hear whispered in my ear before tiredness consumes me, and I'm lulled into a deep sleep.

——————————————————————————
Okay. Next chapter there is going to be a big time jump. Don't get upset! Its how the story is supposed to go, I promise 🤍

I'm thinking of some bonus chapters 🤔

Maybe, but before I finish I have to go through and edit the first good few chapters I did 😬

Wish me luck.

And I know I say this a lot, but you guys have no idea how much you mean to me 🤍 thank you for supporting me throughout this story and showing me that my work is something.

I love you guys so much 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 87.7K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
215K 9.1K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
139K 3.5K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
477K 13K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...