Owned by Alpha Diétrich |BxB|

By saragrass_author

Book 1 - Gyres of Hunger (MxM) A world that has divided citizens into different classes, there's people who... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
THE MAP
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter 17

23.7K 1K 190
By saragrass_author

My narrow blue eyes stared at the tanned face with a smirk on my face, my fingers rubbing the man's neck with slow movements.

"Leonel, wake up" I sang to him, kissing his nose for the tenth time. He murmured something in his sleep, the grin on my face spreading. His hand came out to push my head further away in annoyance, a laugh escaping my mouth.

"Shut up." He groaned to me for probably the sixth time, my excited frame simply squirming against his relaxed one.

"Wakey, wake—" I started with an amused tone, though being instantly cut off as he slammed his hand to my mouth.

"I swear to God, Ezekiel. I'm going to throw you out." He snapped to me, those black eyes opening to be met with my icy ones. I just smiled to him with teeth and all, kissing his palm as my hands circled around his shoulders.

He sighed to me loudly, taking the block away from my mouth, "What?"

My eyes were glinting in expectation, my legs wrapped around his waist, "I'm bored."

He cocked his brow to me, a small hint of amusement noticeable from his facial features. The man finally took me to his embrace, leaning his forehead against mine, "Really?"

I smiled even wider, if that was possible, and pecked his lips, "Yes."

"And what would you like me to do about it?"

I pressed my nose to his, my morning wood rubbing against his crotch. My head was still a bit foggy, though I wasn't so desperately in need anymore. I wasn't burning and yearning, but rather feeling sticky and huggy.

I bit my bottom lip absentmindedly, staring into the endless pits of blackness. The events of the morning were circling in my head, having been there for a long while already. I had enjoyed every second of it, kind of wanting something more. It had felt so amazing; he had made me cum for so many times.

"Hmm. . . I liked what you did with the. . ." I mumbled with a smile, trying to beguile him with my plain touches to his back and sides.

"Mmh." He hummed with a raspy voice, the sleep in his eyes magically vanishing, "Did you, now?"

I nodded to him and watched him through my lashes, exposing my neck to him in the slightest. His eyes flicked down there, a mischievous shine to be seen in the middle of the darkness, "Should I be concerned?"

My face morphed into confusion, the smile vanishing at the same time, "Why?"

He pulled me closer, teasing me by rubbing his own hardening member against mine. Though I was starting to be dubious of his weird tone.

"You haven't called me a 'fucker' nor an idiot, and you haven't yet hit me or pushed me away" he murmured, a deep frown replacing my smile.

"Well now you ruined the moment, fucking moron." I slapped the back of his head in a scolding manner, the other simply cracking into laughter.

"I was just kidding, I like this Ezekiel." He pecked my scowling lips, earning an irritated groan.

"Well, I like the Leonel that is six feet under the ground in two seconds."

He lifted his brows to my vengeful voice, the smile on his face only growing. I couldn't really be mad at him, his handsome and cute face looking so bright and happy.

I could only smile in a similar way, a chuckle leaving my throat. We kissed each other gently, and pressed as close as we could. I felt so weird now that I was in his presence, like I couldn't let go of him. Like I'd want him to touch me, hug and kiss me and call me by his stupid pet names.

I didn't know why I felt butterflies every time I saw him, why I blushed to his compliments and words. I hadn't ever been like this, and now this man had dragged that side of me fully on display.

I guess I did feel happier, like the next day would feel promising and exciting rather than dull and leaden.

Leonel kissed me more intensely, our tongues meeting each other in the middle. There was sex and pleasure, but I felt like there was more to this; to this what we had. Like we shared a connection and we cared for each other.

My hands lowered down to his abs, touching all the huge and muscular pecks of his. They made my mouth water immediately, my cheeks heating up as I thought the way this man restrained my power with his. He could do anything, but I knew that we both had each other's trust. I wasn't afraid of him at all, not anymore. In fact, I felt like he was the person whom I'd seek for comfort and safety at first; if something was to happen.

The atmosphere grew heavier as my hands found their way to his pants, my fingers gracing the hard bump that twitched from my touch. Leonel rolled over me with a hum, taking hold of my hair and waist.

I liked the way he rubbed my scalp, sending comfy tingles all over me. And I liked the way he steered my head to any direction he wanted so he'd get the best angle to explore my mouth. We exchanged our saliva, soon simply grabbing each other. Desperately and hungrily.

I wouldn't ever grow tired of him.

"Mmh" I moaned into his mouth as I started to palm his length, the other diving deeper into my mouth with his tongue. It would be only the matter of time when our patience would end, both of us actually seeing no barriers towards the marking.

It could be hours or days. . . but it was going to happen. At least if we continued like this.

I unbuttoned his pants, Leonel separating us so we'd get the unnecessary clothing from our way. He revealed his whole body to me as he disregarded everything from top of him, only leaving his tattooed skin visible. The sight of him turned me on so much, everything in him screaming of dominating and sexy.

And it was all mine. No one else got to touch him anymore, and his body would be solely for me.

"You're so hot" I mumbled to him as he bent down again, the male smiling at me.

"As are you."

He kissed me, pressing his body against mine. I could feel his length on me, much bigger and thicker. It got my stomach rolling and twisting instantly, my cheeks blushing as deep red. Leonel's other hand came down there to grab us both, a sharp exhale leaving me.

I was once again burning from desire, and flaming with pleasure, everything he did bringing me closer to my high. He kissed me feverishly, his hand pumping us in sync. Our pre-cum was lathered and mixed together, my moans soon filling the room.

His lips found a way to my neck, quiet curses and satisfied sighs erupting from his throat. The low baritone washed over me and made my body tremble, not a peck of my skin feeling like it would be lonely right now. He was everywhere, and so was I. My nails scratched his back and my heels pressed against his hard calves, the other having a very pleasurable time as well.

"Ah, fuck. . ." I moaned as I could feel my stomach starting to tighten, my orgasm closing in. Leonel panted against my skin, tensing up as the first person; his cum shooting right to my stomach.

"Ahh" he let out a groan, that being the last drop for me. I came right behind him, a loud mewl echoing in the air.

I could see nothing but stars for a moment, the fogginess intensifying around me. Leonel slumped down on me, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I was sweating and hot, my shaking legs wrapping around him to ground my body so it wouldn't start to fly.

"Ezekiel."

My eyes stayed shut as I rounded my arms to his shoulders, a questioning hum leaving my throat.

"You're mine." he panted to me, a faint smile appearing on my lips.

I was gladly his.

✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Ezekiel!"

I turned around with a whirl, waving my hand to the man that was approaching me. Bailey jumped beside me, an excited grin on his face, "Wow, how'd ya come to learn such things?"

I rolled my pale eyes to him, a faint smile appearing on my lips. He was a person who'd make you laugh and turn you happy whatever the occasion was. The handsome smile on his sombre features brightened everyone's day.

"Got beaten enough many times" I chuckled back at him, taking a sip of my water bottle.  I wiped the sweat away from my forehead, though my clothes were fairly dry, "I was always practicing— no matter the weather or day."

We walked together back towards Viorna's Castle, the sun making our skins shine in orange and red tones, "On my sixteenth birthday, I was on the field from dawn all day 'till the sun went down."

Bailey laughed to me, eyeing the crowd around us with bright eyes, "I'd never have the energy— hey! Ain't you having anything?"

I raised my brows to him, the subject changing so quickly that I didn't even have the time to process it, "Ya know, me and the guys are going downstairs for a game night."

"Would ya like to join? There's Ryan, Mirkå, Joey and me— maybe some light entertainment too."

He winked his eye to me, earning an inconceivable laugh, "I don't know, Leonel asked me to skip to his office 'immediately after your practice'."

I mimicked his deep voice by lowering my own down by many notches, the other male cracking up next to me.

I liked Bailey to be honest, he had come to me today while we were training; asking me to join him and the others. And he was simply friendly, not even batting an eyelash towards me like that. If you ask me, I think he was crushing for Joel.

It was so obvious.

"Well, maybe ya should na' anger him then" he smiled at me just as we stepped the stairs up to the open wooden doors, a smirk spreading to my lips.

"You know what, maybe I should come." I moved my gaze to the other with a mischievous grin, Bailey just shaking my head to me.

"Ya a dead man."

I couldn't help but feel excited about the plan, the smile on my face widening. We had had a nice time in the shower too, making out for an amount of numbers that I couldn't even count. He had said that he had to talk to me and show me a few things, but that could be done later, right?

I had also seen Cole today, though he had been busy decorating the Castle with flowers and what not. Apparently, there was an important occasion on the weekend; all of the servants using their free hands to help embellish the walls with nature. It was a traditional celebration that was founded after the Great War; nowadays the fest simply collecting money for the farmers.

Vital guests from the top elite were called here, and I had even sent an invitation to Celian; hoping that he'd have the time to come for a visit. I needed to have a talk with him, and so did Leonel.

"So, ya coming?" Bailey's voice cut my thoughts off, I myself responding instantly with a nod.

"Sure, what game?" I asked, the direction of our walk changing towards the shared spaces. I hadn't yet seen much of them as most were always occupied by the other warriors. Plus, I didn't have many friends.

"Meh, somethin' boring— it usually just ends up at the middle of it" he waved his hand as in disregarding the whole subject, I myself humming in response. It seemed pretty fun, and the warriors that I had travelled with had been good company. Everyone else but Ryan, I didn't like how he had approached me. Though he hadn't been mean to me either, simply leaving me to my own peace when I made clear that I wasn't interested. So, maybe he was decent too.

"Here, 'dis way" he took me to a long hallway that was filled with paintings from humans, nature and love being the main themes in them. They were so pretty, attracting my attention immediately. Otherwise the hallway was just like every other, now filled with ruckus as warriors and slaves went on their daily activities.

"Was Quincy part of your group?" I inquired as there still was no information about him; he hadn't come behind us, and it seemed that he had left the camp anyway much before us. Leonel apparently had a theory that he worked for someone else, but it was very far-fetched.

"Nah, didn't know the guy."

My eyebrows knitted together as we proceeded to a small door frame, that of which led to a tiny room with three couches and a table. There were also cabinets filled with games and books, everything you might need to enjoy your time. Though what caught my eyes was the billiard table, the thought of the missing werewolf vanishing from my mind.

"We're playing that!" A wide smile appeared on my face as I quickly stomped to it, watching the colourful balls with excitement, "I've always wanted to touch one of these."

Bailey snorted from behind me before he came to me, picking the long, "Mirkå's going to love ya." 

And as in cue, the room was suddenly hit with chatter as three other people walked in. The blonde-haired Mirkå, the brown-haired Ryan and the dark featured Joel. They looked to be in the middle of an intensive argument, though my presence caught their attention pretty quickly.

"C'mere asshats, today's a pool day!" Bailey took hold of the other stick, earning both quiet celebration and an annoyed groans.

"Not again, I suck at this!" Joel growled to Bailey, receiving an eye roll back.

"Shut up and come play to my team, c'mon" Bailey poked him with the stick like he'd be smashing a spider with a broom, Joel's eyes widened in horror as he dodged it.

"The omega and Ryan will be in my team!" The blop of blonde hair raced to me, starting to gather the balls to the triangle mold rather giddily.

"I haven't played before" I explained to him, a bit lost of what was going on. I had only seen this board in some parties in other kingdoms, the Quillios' not having even one of these.

"Don't worry, Joel is worse than my dead bunny Ricky that was buried seven year—"

"Dude!"

The insult received a chorus of laughter, including a couple of chuckles from me. It was definitely going to be fun.

"Don't you fucking laugh Ryan! You remember the ball that flew to the bookshelf over there?!" Joel pointed towards the opposite side of the room with a blush of embarrassment, Ryan quieting down in a second.

It was my turn to crack up, Mirkå straightening next to me with the ready table, "I was drunk!"

"It doesn't matter!"

Joel earned a slap to the back of his head, Bailey smirking next to him, "Admit it, you just suck."

They continued their bickering, Joel turning every second even redder. Meanwhile Mirkå turned to me and explained how to hold the stick and how to hit with it.

"The idea is that you pocket the balls that are your team's, using that white one there." He instructed me very civilized, my gratitude towards him immediately shown by the wide smile on my face. I liked these guys; they were actually treating me well. They didn't underestimate me or joke around; they didn't harass me or watch me crookedly.

They were warm and welcoming.

"And do not pocket the white ball, you'll learn the best as you play."

He tapped me on my shoulder, moving to the other side of me, giving me space to start the game. I bit my lip in thrill, finally getting to grab into the one thing I've wanted to do since I was little.

"Anyone, drinks?"

I lowered my hands to the board, angling the stick right to the middle of the mess of balls. After that I hit it, actually succeeding to make movement.

"Yes!" I shouted in pure ardor, the others giving me an applause.

Glasses of something dark beverage was spread to everyone, I myself receiving one too as the game proceeded. It was Bailey who hit next, not really getting anything done.

I sniffed the drink in my hands in curiosity as I never had really drunk anything like it. This really was a day of new things for me, huh?

I gave the stick to Ryan who socketed one ball, Joel receiving tons of hate from him because of it.

"Haha! What did you say, bitch— I'm the fucking best!"

"Man, you literally socketed the wrong ball."

"What? No way!"

I took a sip of the drink with laughter, enjoying every second of their bickering. The beverage was really stark and— honestly, disgusting. But I still drank it eagerly, a nice cloudy feeling spreading into my toes.

I didn't even know how long we were playing that game, every one of us turning more and more drunk. Ryan was already nearly climbing to the table to dance there, Joel a bit too touchy with Bailey -that couldn't stop laughing- and Mirkå getting pissed off at every single small thing. I myself was way too out of it, trying to poke the balls but terribly missing.

"Whoop!"

Ryan fell to the ground, one of the sticks flying up to the air. I giggled at him, starting to stalk towards the couch. No one was playing anymore, just messing around and trying not to break things. I threw myself to the soft cushions, the warm feeling in my chest growing. I felt so silly, I hadn't ever felt like that.

I kind of liked it.

"Wtacha doing?" one of the men blopped next to me so that the small couch for two was fully vacated, getting a dreamy smile from me.

"I'm thinkingg off. . ." My thoughts were interrupted by other intrusive things that swallowed my mind, my head rolling against the headrest.

"Pfft."

I inhaled deeply, savouring in the nice tingles and what not. My bet was that I was falling asleep, though I didn't make it as the door banged open. My eyes were opened to be met with a dizzy vision of new people, all of whom I didn't know.

Except one of them, the pretty omega slithering his way towards my couch. I tried to recognize him, but my dizzy mind couldn't place him anywhere. Though I swore that I knew him; at least I had seen him.

"Hey baby."

He put his finger outwards, coming in contact with the warrior's chest beside me. My head flipped towards them, realizing that the person next to me was indeed Ryan.

I shut my eyes once again, the darkness around me only strengthening.

"I didn't expect to see you here."

And once again, I was interrupted from a nice sleep by the omega. I didn't really understand if it was even pointed to me, but either way I spoke aloud, "Do I know you?"

I slurred, my hand coming up to my face to rub my relaxed muscles. It was as if I didn't have skin at all— the thought making me chuckle alone.

"No, I don't think so."

My eyebrows knitted together, my pale and red eyes opening to watch the blonde wolf again. Soulder-length hair with nearly nothing on him— now he sitting on the male's lap beside me. He had a thin satin dress that left absolutely nothing hidden.

"Really?" I shrunk my eyes at him, still trying to remember him.

"Hmh, first time drinking?" the omega's face turned towards Ryan, his butt wiggling on his lap ever so slightly. The warrior's gaze told it all; it would not take for long that the couch would need a fucking bible and holy water.

My head swung towards my glass, that of which duplicated in my vision, "I thin-nk so."

I hiccupped, after that instantly giggling to myself. It sounded so funny.

"Not any preferable men here?" I heard him ask, the sentence registering in my head for a while. My gaze lifted to the people in the room, many warriors now filling the tiny space; nearly dozen pairs of eyes already on me.

"I don't do men."

The glass in my hand accidentally dropped to the floor, a 'whoopsie' sounding from my mouth. Ryan was sucking the omega's neck with thirst, the smacking sounds echoing all the way to my ears. It didn't really matter to me when I was in this stage, though if I'd been sober, I would've stayed far away from them. From this kind of place.

Whether I registered it or not, it was dangerous. God knows what could happen if I'd pass out, if someone would take advantage of my poor situation.

Why did I have to drink so much?

And where's Leonel?

"I begged, you don't really seem like that type." The other talked back to me through a moan, my eyes trained on the glass that had dropped to the floor.

I couldn't for the life of me decipher how far away it was, "H-How so?"

A zipper was opened, followed by a lot of fumbling.

"You know— you're too stubborn. . . And I don't think any men would really appreciate your body the way it was meant."

A frown etched my features, the sweet voice of his suddenly shouting mean things to me. Was I just hearing wrong, understanding wrong? Was I speaking to myself, were there two voices in my head?

"W-What's wrong wiith my bod-dy?" I hiccupped, searching for the answer to the question I for so much pondered on. Could he tell me what I should change about myself?

Leonel would like me then better, right?

"Well, it's really not that simple" he hummed, quiet panting heard in the background. I didn't understand what they were doing in this mindset, my presence fully directed towards my own head.

I wish Leonel was here.

"You're too tall, you don't have any curves and you really lack that bum."

I frowned down to the glass, my eyes blinking like a hurricane.

"Many Royals for example like more bodies that resemble mine— Ngh. . ."

Didn't Leonel like my body?

Did he actually hate it, but just perform to like it? Maybe I was missing some important keys that showed his disgust towards me.

Disappointment and sadness filled me, every peck of joy leaving me in a brief second. I think it had already been hours that I had spent here, perhaps even more.

God, I shouldn't have drank that.

Why did I?

Tears were brimming in my eyes as the downturn of the alcohol began, everything in my mind turning gray and rainy.

My mate didn't want me, that was it. Or so my intoxicated mind thought.

My upset mind started to fade away, my head dropping to the armrest in really crooked position. My neck was literally at a 90-degree angle.

I just wanted to hug my mate, but it turned out that he didn't want to. My head was already creating tons of different scenarios where he'd break my frail trust, throwing me aside. Maybe he liked the blonde omega more, after all. Or was it that he liked blonde hair? Maybe I should dye them blonde.

"Where the fuck is he?" A low growl erupted from somewhere in the room, though I was too out of it to even hear it. My mind only reeled on Leonel, circling around again and again.

It even somehow smelled like him here, the sadness only growing in me.

"Get the fuck out of my sight, go!"

"I-I am so sorry Alpha Diétrich— maybe if I-I could make it u—?"

"Fucking go!"

There was a lot of yelling right beside me, though I really couldn't get anything coherent out of it. The other shouting voice was so familiar, bringing me comfort and warmth even by hearing it.

"Ezekiel, get up." I flinched by the snarl beside my ear, two stark hands grabbing me by my shoulders. The man was already pulling me up, but something in me really set off the alarms.

No other man should be touching me but Leonel. I didn't want anyone else to touch me; why were they touching me? What are they going to do?

"N-No!" I slurred out, punching the stranger with all the power I could muster. Meanwhile there was very angry Leonel who watched me with a murderous glint in his eyes, my foul attempts to hit him going way off.

"Ezekiel, will you fucking listen to me once!" I was grabbed from the sofa like a tiny teddy bear; like I didn't even weigh at all.

"Stop it!" I only shouted back, hitting him with terrible aim to his shoulders. I did have my knives and even the gun with me -all new from the pack's weapon selection-, but it didn't even cross my mind to use them.

"For fuck's sake, quit it!" I was yelled at right to my face, my terrified eyes shut so tightly that I was seeing stars. I could feel my tears on the verge of falling, my shaky voice peeping to him with despair.

"Stop. . ." I let out a sniffle, trying to squirm away, "I want Leonel."

The other person went quiet, and I think the room was dead silent anyway. Everyone watching the scene unfold with terror and interest; the pack's omega and head warrior shouting back to the Royal.

"Ezekiel, open your eyes." I heard the man whisper, my chin nearly touching my chest as I tried to draw away from the other person. I was scared and helpless, only wanting to get to my mate. But now there was someone who didn't bring me to him, maybe even wanting to do something bad to me.

I shook my head to the somber voice, another sniffle leaving my throat.

"I want Leonel."

A loud sigh was heard from over me, the man that was holding me gently lowering down to the same couch that I had just sat on, "You have me right here, pup."

"Hmmh? Why don't you open your eyes and see yourself? I'm right here."

I felt like my mind was being smashed apart with a hammer, confusion now the only feeling in the very front of me. It couldn't be Leonel, he wouldn't know how to find me.

I was supposed to search for him, not the other way around, "What do you m-mean?"

I felt a faint kiss being pressed to my forehead, sending tingles across my skin, "Open your eyes, sweetie."

I bit down to my bottom lip in stress, nipping on it until it was swollen and red; finally letting my eyes open. My vision was so shaky and fuzzy that I for the life of me couldn't make anything out. But after profusely blinking, I could separate a person from the background. The familiar curls, the black eyes and strong features came to me after a moment, a wide smile spreading to my lips as I recognized my mate.

"Leonel!" my chirpy voice sang, all the bad feelings gone in a mere second. I gave him a big kiss on his lips, wounding my arms around him, "How did you find me?!"

I heard him let out a chuckle, his arms tightening around my torso so that I was comfortably pressed against his chest, "It wasn't that hard."

I kissed his lips again, after that bending down to hug him, "I missed you soo much."

Leonel hummed to me, setting his chin on top of my head. I was smiling against his neck like a lunatic, the ruckus around us slowly coming back.

"How much did you drink?" his hands stroked my back as I squirmed to a better position, setting my knees to the outside of his thighs. A content sigh left me as I got to nuzzle into his embrace.

"One. . . Two. . .?" I mumbled with my lips on his neck, sucking the skin and occasionally watching my masterpiece with joy.

I'm pretty sure he shook his head to me, his fingers trying to pry me off from his skin, "And who gave you them?"

"I don't know" I lifted my head with a dizzy smile, the vision of him shaking in front of me. He frowned at me, moving my hair back behind my ears.

I narrowed my eyes to his nose, trying to comprehend how it managed to be so cute.

"What. . . How— what did you need to tell me?" I lifted my fingers to his cheeks absentmindedly, stroking the undereyes with my mouth gaping open.

Leonel raised his brows to me, not even flinching by touch. The black eyes studied me with a warm gaze, his hands lowering down to my thighs, "I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded to him, the wonky smile of mine coming back, "I played billiard."

I slurred with pride, the other having no choice but to laugh at my antics, "Is that so?"

"Yeah— I hit the ball twice."

As if it would've been my biggest accomplishment in my life.

Leonel's tight expression relaxed, a smile spreading to his lips, "Well, I'm proud."

I giggled to him, moving my fingers to his eyebrows. I was pretty sure that I was stretching his eyes wide open; not prettily at all, but I wanted to see all the positions where they could be.

Angry Leonel.

Sad Leonel.

Cocky Leonel.

Happy Leonel.

I was laughing to myself under my breath, twisting his eyebrows to the point that the other had a seep scowl on his face. But I knew that I didn't annoy him.

"Leonel?"

I asked while circling my fingers to his lips, the other humming in question. I pecked his nose, thinking of what I'd say.

I wasn't really sad about it anymore, but rather just wanting to know the answer.

"What's wrong w-with my body?" A hiccup cut my sentence from the middle, though I did succeed to get it finished.

Leonel's expression darkened, his brows twisting to the position of confusion that I had also a second ago mimicked, "Nothing's wrong, what are you talking about?"

I tilted my head with heavy eyelids, the smile ever so slowly fading from my face.

"Someone told me that you don't like mine" my innocent voice stated, anger flashing in the eyes of the other.

"Well, that someone lied. I love your body."

I nibbled on my bottom lip, the smile growing back, "Do you?"

My chest was fluttering with warmth and butterflies, every part of my body tingling with the word 'love.'

Leonel sighed to me with affection, pulling me back against himself.

"Of course, I do."

I closed my eyes with a smile, my drunken self content with what I had been told.

"I like when you hug and kiss me."

My lips mumbled somewhere on his shirt, my nose being rubbed to the silky material. He smelled so sweet and nice, the blackness hitting me like a hard brick. I could hear him say something to me, but I couldn't understand what.

All that mattered was that I had found him and I was safe in his comfy lap.

Sober Ezekiel will probably beat me though.

Calm before storm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.8K 36
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...
165K 9.5K 40
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...
197K 5.3K 50
FIRST BOOK OF 'THE OMEGA SERIES' Peter Rushe is an omega. It's not bad or terrible, but it can get annoying, especially when you don't have a mate...
369K 14.5K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...