๐‡.๐„.๐‘ | ๐•๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž

By len3writes

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] [๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+] "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ" "๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ!
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

8.5K 161 16
By len3writes

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆...

𝟴 𝗣𝗠

Baby, baby, baby
I'm coming home
To your tender sweet loving
You're my one and only woman
The world leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, girl
You're the only one that I want
I wanna be around
I wanna be around, girl
Ooh, I wanna be around
Baby, how I'd be grieving
If you wanted to leave me all alone now
By myself, I don't want nobody else
The world leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, girl
You're the only one that I want

(Coming Home by Leon Bridges)

Our bodies swayed to the music as we danced on the beach sand. The soft music that was being played at the restaurant we were just at really set the mood. Elijah's hand was on my waist and the other one was gently holding my hand as we danced the night away. My red short dress curved my body very well and his half-buttoned up shirt caught my eye.

"I know you're looking at me, my beauty." I felt Elijah grin as I put my head gently on this chest. "I'm just so happy and content right now." The air-filled up with silence as we enjoyed each other. No talking or actions. Just our presences were enough.

Elijah pulled away from me and lifted my chin so that we were directly looking into our eyes. "I've wanted to do this for a while. Milana Bean Bianche, will you be my Girlfriend?" My heartbeat quickened again as a bright smile lifted into my face. I wasted no time in bringing my lips onto his and jumped onto him, wrapping my legs and arms around him with all my might. I pulled my lips off of his and rested my forehead with his. "Of course, I will, amore." Elijah dug his face into my neck, peppering butterfly kisses all over it. "Milana, you'll never understand how much you mean to me." My hands tangled deep into his hair as we swayed in comfort.

Elijah's hands slipped down onto my ass, making me yelp as he fondled it. "I love your ass so much." Elijah said and I lightly smacked his head. "You're nasty." I laugh out. "But you like it." I mean he wasn't wrong. "We have to go back to the room. This dress is making my boobs suffocate." I unwrap myself from Elijah's waist and grab my heels from the sand. "I'll beat you." The high school track team taught me something in the real world. Run from what you finished.

(Milanas Dress)

______________________

Tonight's the night

After we came back to the room, Elijah went into the shower for his nightly cleaning routine. Luckily, I know he takes forever so I was able to sneak away for 10 minutes to put on a special lingerie set I bought for tonight. It's a black bralette with tight matching panties and a matching black robe. My core filled up with excitement as I waited for Elijah.

I was kicking my legs back and forth while I waited for him to come out of the bathroom. I adjust the wrap of my robe that was hiding the black lingerie I was wearing underneath.

When I heard the door unlocking, I crossed my legs and leaned back on my hands. I wanted him to find me sitting on the bed like I was his present waiting to be unwrapped.

When he stepped out of the bathroom with only a white towel wrapped around his hips, a throbbing ache between my legs began and we haven't even started playing yet. His gaze met mine and I smirked.

I uncrossed my legs, spreading them like an invitation to burry his throbbing length in my wet pussy. His eyes darkened when he realized my unspoken intention.

"Don't just stand there, baby," I said to him seductively. He ran a hand through his hair and slowly walked towards where I was sitting.

"Maybe I will. You know how much I love to watch" He grinned. I moved closer to the headboard and sat there, waiting for him to use me like he wanted to.

"Remove your robe, beauty," He said and I did like he asked, dropping it beside the bed. I hear a sucked in a breath when he discovered the black lace covering my delicate skin.

"I want you to touch yourself like you do when you're alone" I slowly opened my legs and my fingers grazed my bare stomach. My hand slid to my breast and pinched my nipple through the lace while my other one dipped directly between my legs.

I rubbed my clit slowly through my panties and the friction wasn't enough to make me have an orgasm, but it appeases the dull ache slightly. I pushed the fabric inside and I sucked in a breath when I dipped my finger inside of me and coated it with my wetness.

I softly moaned when I slid my finger deeper and rubbed it on my g-spot. My back arching as a second finger entered me. My other hand fondled my breast and pinched my nipple.

"I'm so wet, Elijah. I need you" I whined as my toes curled. I got tired of my other hand playing with my breast and slid it between my legs to work on my bundle of nerves. I moaned again and my breath got raspier as I slowly reached my orgasm.

"Stop touching yourself" He demanded and I whined in protest as I forced myself to take my hands away from my pussy. I was about to say something when he grabbed my hand with my fingers covered with my juices and sucked them off-dry. He hummed at the taste of myself coating his taste buds.

"I want you to come on my tongue, beauty" He didn't wait for my answer before burying his head between my legs and licking me. I gasped at the feeling and grabbed a fist full of his hair, pushing him closer to my pussy.

He grabbed a handful of my ass and lifted my hips to get a better hold of me while he lapped on my juices like a starved man. He dipped his tongue inside of me, making me moan harder. His fingers replaced where his tongue had been and slid in and out of me.

He sucked on my clit, and brought me to the edge. I was already close to the edge and this was the last straw before I came undone before him. I slowly loosened my hold on his hair and regained my breath.

He licked the last drop of me before bringing his mouth to mine and kissing me hard. I moaned at the taste of myself on his tongue. His hands gripped my hips and flipped me over.

I was on my hands and knees for him and propped myself on my forearms. I gasped when he ripped my panties off my body and threw them aside. He rubbed my ass cheek before smacking it hard and I longed forward.

"Elijah" I whined as I felt him rubbing my ass once more before slapping it again. I moaned at the stinging pain tingling my skin.

He gave me another slap on the ass and grabbed my hair as he bent over my back. "That's what you get for being such a tease" He whispered in my ear. "I bet your pussy is dripping right now"

He groaned when his fingers found exactly what he guessed and collected my wetness on them. He brought his fingers to my mouth and pushed them past my lips, making me gag a little.

I proceeded to suck them until he pulled them out of my mouth and his hand wrapped my throat. "What do you want Milana?"

"I want you to fuck me, please" I begged him and his hand slightly tightened around my throat. I whined when I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my entrance.

"That's what you want, baby?" He asked me and I tried to move backward but he caught my shoulder and pushed me forward again. "I want to hear you beg for it"

"Please, fuck me. I'm aching so bad, I need you to fuck me Elijah" I pleaded with him as he teased me with the tip of his cock brushing against me.

"Good girls get what they want when they beg," He said as he pushed his cock inside of me. I moaned loudly when he finally filled me like I wanted him to. He let go of my throat and grabbed my hips instead.

He didn't even let me adjust to him before he began to pound into me. He stroked every nerve perfectly inside of my body, making me want to beg for even more of him.

"Look at you taking it like the good girl you are" He groaned from behind me and I whimpered in response. "Who do you belong to, beauty?"

"To you! I only belong to you" I replied without thinking as he continued to pound into me. He grabbed a fist full of my hair, yanking my head backward, pulling me up against his chest.

"That's right, only me. I'm the only man who can ever make you feel like this" He snarled in my ear and I nodded, feeling lost in the feeling of lust. I bounced up and down his cock and his hand snaked around my body before dipping between my legs and rubbing my clit.

His grip on my hair didn't falter for a second as he gave me pleasure that made my head spin. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I could feel my insides tightening.

"Elijah, I'm going to come" I moaned. He kissed my neck and sucked it. He let go of my hair to pinch my nipple and squeeze breast. After a few strokes, I climaxed on him for a second time tonight.

His thrusts became sloppier, indicating he was close to his release. His kisses on my neck were gentle, it helped bring me back down from my high.

He held me closer to his chest as he came inside of me and grunted into my neck.

Elijah pulled out and wrapped his arms around me. I felt my eyes start to close as the night caught up with me. "Goodnight, amore."

Word Count: 1,756 Words 

Started: November 21, 2021

Ended: March 25, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 532 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
12.1M 366K 38
__โค๏ธŽ The Maid and the Mafia King โค๏ธŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
74.6K 2.4K 54
The life of a twenty-year-old widow turned upside down because a Mafia and his Nephew got obsessed with her. Well, this time it was something differe...
9.4K 585 12
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...