---NANI?!--- (Anime x F! OC)

Von Kokichis-Panta

THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ALOT OF ANIMES! DO NOT GET MAD AT ME FOR SPOILING IT FOR YOU WHEN I GAVE ALOT... Mehr

-ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ-
ᴀɴɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴꜰᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴅɪꜱ!
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

59 1 8
Von Kokichis-Panta

The Promised Neverland

It was almost night time as we had all just finished up dinner. Ray and Emma were cleaning up for me and I was going to go bring Norman some food. Two chicken legs, a piece of bread, and an orange. Although I didn't have to leave as fast as I usually did as it was free time after dinner.

I walked through the front door that Isabella only used when children were shipped to avoid questions.

"Willow?" 

I whipped my head around and saw Phil.

"Oh! Phil! Hello kiddo do you need something?" I asked, acting as if I wasn't about to go a person that got 'adopted' food.

"Where are you going? Why do you have food?" He asked tilting his head to the side a bit with a adorable confused face.

'Frick! I forget he was like a mini genius!'

"U-uh I didn't get enough to eat so Isabella gave me this and I was going to go eat it outside." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

He frowned at me and I sighed, putting my hand down.

"Sorry for lying why did I think I could fool you?"

His face formed into shock and the little boy ran up to me. I just smiled and rubbed his head while crouching down to his level.

"Your a lot smarter than we all think Phil aren't you?" I questioned. To be honest I was actually curious if he would still be this smart even if Norman didn't get shipped.

"Y-yea." He mumbled looking down.

'He has been hiding it for so long...'

"Hey Phil... What all do you know?" I asked looking down.

"H-huh?" He looked up at me his blue eyes shining in the sunlight.

"Well. I knew something was up when you came to the house." My eyes widened in surprise.

"It was because you never called mom, mom. And when Emma broke her leg, you all came back glaring at mom and you wouldn't talk to her! Also when we found out Norman was getting shipped everyone looked sad but you just looked angry." He said his confused face coming back.

I smiled a bit at the boys words.

"Well with a gift like that I got to reward it!" I praised, now standing fully up.

His eyes widened a little bit and he smiled.

"So Phil do you wanna go see Norman?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Phil and I were walked down the valley with a plate in my hand while the other was holding on to Phil's. He was beaming with joy as he walked beside me. He had gotten all excited when I had told him that Norman was still here and he wanted to see him right away.

We walked up to the forest and went in. I would be lying if I told you we found him pretty quick. It took about twenty minutes to find him!

(A/n- Okay but am I the only one who feels bad for future Norman? Willow has taken like an hour to bring to food to him and it's all cold now.ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪)

I saw a white tuff of hair and smiled but was soon to be confused as I saw a Black tuff of hair too.

I walked to the duo still holding Phil's hand and the plate.

"NORMAN!!!" The little boy yelled as he let go of my hand and ran up to Norman.

'Aw man I wanted to hold his tiny hand longer(ಥ﹏ಥ)'

He jumped onto the albino boy and he fell backwards while Phil hugged him.

I laughed for a second till I realized again that there was someone else here. I quickly looked up and saw Ray.

My face flushed a little bit red if I'm being honest due to the writing in his book.

"Sup." He said with a bored looking wave.

"H-hi. Why are you here too Ray-ray? I thought you were cleaning?" I asked in a curious tone and I tilted my head to the side.

A small pink tint came onto Ray's face when she did that though.

"You took like seven hours so we already finished." He shot at me while grinning.

"W-wha! I did not!" I defended not realizing the new presence standing next to Norman.

(A/n- Willow - Ray)

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did not."

"Did too!" I yelled at the boy not aware of the scheme he just pulled.

"Wait.... RAY-RAY YOU SNEAKY IDIOT!!!" 

He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Yea yea. Why did you even bring Phil?" He asked.

"Oh trying to avoid my super dangerous wrath I see? Fine peasant. I will graciously spare you so you can live another day." I said in a super 'gracious' voice.

"Oh my lord thank you for sparing me I am forever in your debt- Shut the frick up." He cut him self off mid sentence removing the funny voice to put the comment.

I scoffed a turned my head to the side offended. 

"Stupid Emo boy."

"Idiotic Demon girl."

We both scoffed and turned our heads away to the side.

The was complete silence for a minute or Two and Norman had now sat up with Phil in his lap and they had watched the whole thing. Plus the girl there, Emma. Who was trying not to laugh while holding her mouth.

"... Do you wanna go read?" I asked turning my head back forward to face the ravenette.

"Sure." He said turning his head to face me. And we left the trio with two of them stunned an one of them just happy.

-Timeskip-

I was sitting in the bedroom thinking to myself for a bit going back to the topic on how to stop the boy from well- you know when I sudden remembered.

'Is someone gonna get shipped out instead of Norman?!'

I thought for a moment before I got an Idea that might be able to solve both problems.

'We could escape early! Wait but how early?'

I thought for a moment remembered the plot.

'Ray does it the night before his shipping right? On his birthday I think.'

(A/n- Correct me if I'm wrong please. I didn't remember so I goggled it and it said that. I honestly didn't wanna re-watch the whole episode for one part. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪)

'His birthday is in, one, two, three, four- sixteen days! Aw man why didn't I think about this sooner?! I can't wait for Emma to come up with the escape plan.... Hmm. Oh! They know i'm not from here! I could tell them how to escape!'

I though long and hard about when the escape should be. I mean, I'm going to save everyone!

...

Even if I wasn't here when Conny got shipped.

Thats it!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'We'll escape in five days.'

Ello Readers! Sorry about not posting for a bit I was on a trip! I am planing to write more so I hope I can do that!

Question for the day-

What is your nickname and if you don't have one what would you like your nickname to be?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

90.9K 3K 17
[[COMPLETED]] == If you have read this 3-part story from my "Haikyuu!! Onehots" book, you would be familiar with the plot! You don't have to read the...
1K 328 12
Monsters Are Created By Other Monsters. Sou & Isabelle, A set of eccentric and unhinged twins with erratic elemental powers has to set aside their di...
223K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
3.2K 132 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...