My Abusive Husband [J.J.K x K...

By mrspark28

JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & che... More

Part - 01
Part - 02
Part - 03
Part - 04
Part - 05
Part - 06
Part - 07
Part - 08
Part - 09
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
😭!!!Student Life Sucks!!!😭
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part - 14
πŸ˜‘ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ˜‘
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
"Im Not Ok"
Part - 15
What should i do?
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part -19
Part - 20
πŸ’”πŸ’”I Knew It...πŸ’”πŸ’”
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
BAD NEWS
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27

Part - 13

11.6K 299 69
By mrspark28

Y/N's Pov.

I control my tears as I went to him & sit on his lap. But I'm not facing him.

JK:"It's not a chair where you're sitting. Move your hips or I'll teach you how to do it sl*t."

I obeyed & started to move my hips while sobbing.

JK:"Move fast you motherf***ing wh**e."

Y/N:"Please Jungkook. I can't."

JK:"You just started baby. Pleasure me."

As he said, I started to move faster.

JK:"Ahhh... I feel so much pleasure. You're something. That's why I called you sl*t."

Y/N:"Jungkook please...😭"

I was pleading but he wasn't listening to me. Okay. He want me to seduce him, I will do it as I'm angry right now. So, I grab his neck & start to kiss him & give him some dark hickeys on his neck.

Jungkook's Pov.

She was grinding on my lap for more than 10 mins. I don't know what happened to her. She suddenly grab my neck and hair & started to kissing me roughly. But she also sucking my neck & I moan. She was leaving dark hickeys on my neck.

JK:"Ahhh...(moan). Y/N stop."

I told her to stop & she stopped immediately. She looked at me & I saw her swollen eyes.

JK:"Get out now." (angry tone)

As I said I pushed her on the floor & she fell down.

Y/N:"Ahh.... (crying) Jungkook...... you will going to regret for this one day & that day will come soon."

As she said she ran from my room. I was confused because what she said. I shrugged off. I saw my bo*er was still there so I quickly went to the bathroom & did my thing.

[A/N: You & your bo*er...😒.

JK:Wanna play with me in the bathroom??😏😏😏

A/N:(Gasp) 😳😳😳.... Jimin-shiiii.....

JM:Jungkook-shiiiii....😠😠😠. Wtf did you just say to my love?

JK:(Got scared) N-nothing. *he ran away*

JM:Just wait you little punk. I'm gonna whoop your ass with Jin Hyung's frying pan.

A/N:Yeobo, just leave him.

JM:Ahuh..? Should we apply JK's idea in the bathroom..??😏😏

A/N:Huh?😳😶

JM:Let's go...*JM picked your A/N in bridal style & went to his room*

**R.I.P A/N**]

Y/N's Pov.

I ran from his room & come to my room & lock the door. I let out all my tears. I can't take this anymore.

Y/N:"Oh God please take me with you. I loved the wrong person. He doesn't show me any mercy. He burned my hand. Not only that but also for giggling a little bit he gave me punishment."

I was crying & crying. After some time I drove to sleep on the bed. The whole day I slept & maid gave dinner. I ate my dinner in my room.

Next Morning

I woke up with a hard knock on my door. I knew it was none other than Jungkook so I opened the door.

JK:"Today we have to go for a party. My mom said you to come with me. We both have to be present today at that party. So, I remembered you don't have any clothes. So I sent maids to buy clothes for you & other things that you need. So, there are some dress & wear this for today." (cold tone)

Y/N:"Ok."

As he said & left.

He gave me this dresses & told me to wear this one. Okay, let me check this dress. I widened my eyes by seeing this dress.

*This is your dress for tonight's party*

Y/N:"Woww.... It's so beautiful."

The dress was beautiful but it doesn't cover up to my neck & I've bruises. I don't want people to look at my bruises at the party. So, I've to cover up my bruises with makeup. Also I've a burned hand. Now I've to cover it with bandage.

Hi my lovely readers,

Ik you all are waiting for my update. I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long. I'm so f**ked up with my studies.
I'm gonna die because of this pressure. I hope you all understand. Some of you were eagerly waiting for my next update. So I just replied some of them shortly. I started to write another story.
Because my mind is filling with some new story. I didn't upload anything but soon I'm gonna upload my new story.

Spoiler: It's a Werewolf Story. Now guess which member are going to be the main character of this story...???😏

I will wait for your answer.

Till then Bye bye.

Your Author-Nim,
Mrs.Park

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 13.3K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
82.8K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
35K 1.2K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰ π—Žπ—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ." ↦↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀ↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀↀ He...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...