On The Run | Wakasa I. (Tokyo...

By noticeyoursenpaii

[WAKASA X READER] When a long time friend of the Black Dragons' former members suddenly returns after years w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back in Japan
Chapter 2: Beg
Chapter 3: Walk Home
Chapter 4: Dinner With You
Chapter 5: Carry
Chapter 6: Old Friend
Chapter 7: Dumb
Chapter 8: Forced to Date
Chapter 9: Lies
Chapter 10: Missing Person
Chapter 11: Suspicious Men
Chapter 12: Heiress
Chapter 13: Truth
Chapter 14: Suspicious
Chapter 15: Quarrel
Chapter 16: With The Akashi
Chapter 17: Veeery Insensitive
Chapter 18: Runaway Bride
Chapter 19: Apologies
Chapter 20: Distant
Chapter 21: Attacked
Chapter 22: Worry
Chapter 23: Scars
Chapter 25: Victim
Chapter 26: Stay
Chapter 27: A Night To Remember
Chapter 28: The Day It Started
Chapter 29: Mistakes
Chapter 30: Apple of His Eye
Chapter 31: Words We Want To Hear
Chapter 32: Still On The Run
Chapter 33: Missing
Chapter 34: A Friend's Care
Chapter 35: Reversed Game of Tag
Chapter 36: Scared
Chapter 37: Princess and The Royal Guard
Chapter 38: Promises with a Mother
Chapter 39: Raid
Chapter 40: Run With Me
Chapter 41: Run Away
Chapter 42: Crazy
Chapter 43: Guilt
Chapter 44: I Promised
Chapter 45: Just The Two Of Us
Chapter 46: Treat
Chapter 47: One-Sided
Chapter 48: Talk
Chapter 49: Worst Friend
Chapter 50: The Densest
Chapter 51: A Little Help
Chapter 52: Better Hurry
Chapter 53: Bad Feeling
Chapter 54: Weak Side of Me
Chapter 55: The Surprise
Chapter 56: Miracle
Chapter 57: No Home To Return To
Chapter 58: Unwanted Promise
Chapter 59: Siding with Kanto
Chapter 60: Awake
Chapter 61: End Things
Chapter 62: I Want To See Her
Chapter 63: Past
Chapter 64: Accept
Chapter 65: Approaching Battle
Chapter 66: Meeting the Crazy Bastard Again
Chapter 67: Sacrifice
Chapter 68: Younger Version of Her Mother
Chapter 69: Saved
Chapter 70: Finally
Chapter 71: Back To You
Epilogue

Chapter 24: A First

2.6K 125 61
By noticeyoursenpaii

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Let me see your bump." His thumb and forefinger took hold of her chin, making her face him directly. His other hand went to touch the part where he accidentally hit her earlier when he entered. "Does it hurt?" The girl's usual childish personality came back and she pouted while nodding her head.

"A lot more than when you rejected me." She joked and Wakasa only gave her his usual stoic look. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding." Seeing as it is done, Y/N started to button up her shirt.

As she was doing so, a hand came up to the side of her face, pushing strands of her H/C colored hair to the side. She looked up and noticed that he is already leaning on his left arm with his head slightly tilted to the side. With how close they are, they could literally feel their breath fanning against each other's faces.

"Waka?" Her voice came out as a whisper, suddenly conscious of the man as his hand that was cold earlier seem to grow warmer against her skin. With Wakasa being taller than her, she's practically being loomed over as she gripped tightly on the sink. Wakasa is seriously letting out an intense aura and it's making her feel small to which she gulped down and realizing her throat's been dry.

"I told you I'm a man, didn't I?" He suddenly said lowly while eyeing her from her eyes to her lips and right below her neck. Her eyes widened and raised a finger, pointing at him.

"Eh?! You—you're the one who wanted to see my scars!" She pertained to what happened probably a minute ago. However, Wakasa wasn't even thinking about it when he was too occupied of the thought of her past experiences with her scars.

He didn't know to himself but suddenly having the girl open up to him like this even though she's forced to do so made him feel like he's more on the same level of his self-percieved rival—Shinichiro. Even when Shinichiro has no interest in capturing the girl's heart, Wakasa had always seen him as his love rival because he often thought that they were closer than he ever was to the girl.

And so, today made him feel that she can also depend on him the way she did to their old best friend. Yet he can't help but find himself ridiculous as he's being competitive with someone who's no longer with them.

"You're always so loud." He sighed.

"Your ears are just too sensitive." She pouted once more like a kid.

Somehow, the urge to do things to her that normal friends don't do is stronger at right this moment. And her pouting her lips the way she's doing currently isn't helping at all. He have always wanted to claim her enticing lips. And it has always been hard for him to not break down his walls when she's near him. Yet today feels different.

He suddenly wants to just let her know.

To let her know how much he treasures her even when he can't seem to do things right.

His ran his thumb unconsciously across her bottom lip and it made a shiver run down her spine. She stuttered in speaking his name in a low voice in panic. Raising a brow, Wakasa, leaned forward towards her, leaving only an inch apart from each other as he hummed in reply and staring deeply into her eyes.

She was dumbfounded and speechless. She can't even form a sentence in her own mind. All she can think of was how close they are and how fast her heart was beating.

This kind of act would've scared her. If other men did the same, she would've started panicking right now with only the fear of what Calix did to her in her mind. And yet the one in front of her isn't any other man. It's the man she loves. Her bestfriend. His touch didn't scream any threat to her and instead, she can only feel his warmth and the affection through it.

Somehow, she felt safe under the current situation they're in as if she fully trusts him.

Wakasa angled her face towards him by her chin, still with his eyes glued to her tempting lips. A smile threatened to show when he noticed her eyes were staring right at his, gulping. It was safe to assume that the H/C haired girl is having the same thoughts as him. Moving much closer to her, he felt her take in a deep breath with her shoulders tensing up. She brushed her cheek with his thumb softly and with a deep voice, he asked.

"May I?"

Y/N wasn't surprised at all at his question. Even though she's aware of how stupid she can be, she can't be that stupid to not know what he meant in this situation. Too dazed to even answer, she subconsciously nod her head without hesitation.

The corners of the man's lips tugged slightly upwards as he can't hide it anymore. Slowly, he leaned in, closing the distance between them and attached his lips to hers in a soft manner. The moment she felt something warm and soft against her own, she shut her eyes closed and accepted his action and cherished the feeling of his touch.

It wasn't her first kiss and yet it feels like the first time. All the two of them could think of was how perfectly their lips fit and sync with each other as they eventually started to share a passionate kiss with each other. It's slow but full of warmth as they move with their own perfect rhythm. Both of them know to themselves that it isn't just lust. It's the very first that the two have shown this side of theirs to each other and Wakasa felt like a burden was lifted off his chest, knowing he was finally able to fight his internal conflict when it comes to the girl, at least this once.

However, the moment was cut short when both of them had to pull away from each other for air. Their noses touching and lips slightly brushing against the other as they breath heavily.

Realization only hit the man when his eyes met hers. He wanted to curse himself so badly for not being able to hold back. Suddenly, fear crept into him, thinking of how this would affect the two of them. Afterall, he never once thought before of accepting his feelings for her because of the fear he had that it will ruin what they have. Even with Y/N looking at him with affection in her eyes, he was too blinded by his fear of losing her again.

He had grown attached to her before and felt like he lost her when he found out the truth. He lost her the second time when she left them. He can't lose her again just because of his selfishness today.

And so...

"I'm sorry." It was the first thing he could think of. Just seconds after the moment they've shared, he started apologizing for initiating such action. "Just don't think of it as anything..." And with that, he turned on his back and quickly walk away not giving the girl another glance, thinking how mad she might be of what he did.

But little did he know, for the hundredth time, he had just broken someone's heart... and with his apology at that.

Y/N who thought of it as a dream that she's longed for was left alone dumbfounded with tears uncontrollably running down her cheeks. It was the first ever that he's shown her a loving affection and yet he just had to ruin it in a blink of an eye, telling her to think of it as nothing. Her mind doesn't even want to accept his words with how much it's hurting her. She didn't even realise that she was already taking his action as something serious. And she felt misled because of it even when she's convinced that Wakasa could never return the feelings she has for him.

'What was I expecting anyway?' She harshly thought to herself, and tried to swallow back her tears as she turned towards the mirror, watching her messed up state. As she did so, she noticed something on the sink that she was sure she didn't bring earlier.

'A pad?' When she thought of this, she turned around and checked her pants only to see stains on it. She sighed while glaring at the pad that's laying innocently on the sink. The thought of him still caring for her crossed her mind and it made her upset to think about it after what just happened. She sighed as she stared back at her reflection, as if she's talking to herself when clearly her words were meant for the man who just left.

"I know I'm stupid... but why must you hurt me in the most random way you can?"

___________
Author's Note:
I'm so stressed for the day because of my schoolworks and then I just had to update this chapter 🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
342 34 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
49.3K 1K 21
In the last fight with the league of villains, Izumi risked her life to save her friends. And in doing so she died but was saved by a new quirk she r...
5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...