A Heart of Gold

wisteria_in_bloom tarafından

Kunti, then Pritha, casts away her son. Years later, he comes back to haunt her. The Kauravas win the War. It... Daha Fazla

FEATURED!!
Glossary
Chapter 1: The Basket and the Boy
Chapter 2: Champanagari and Shon
Chapter 3: Cradled Love
Chapter 4: Boyhood and Famine
Chapter 5: Eklavya and Ashwatthama
Chapter 6 : The Bow and the Bowl
Chapter 7: Learning
Chapter 8: Kuruvamsha- The Clan of the Kurus
Chapter 9: The Rejection
Chapter 10: Nightfall Part - I
Chapter 10: Nightfall Part - II
Chapter 11: Dawn
Chapter 12: Farewell, Sweet Home
Chapter 13: A Heart of Gold
Chapter 14: Cart Tracks on a Forest Road
Chapter 15: The Chosen Path
Interlude : Son of the Blood
The Next Part

Thank You and Sneak Peek

379 27 4
wisteria_in_bloom tarafından

To all my friends and readers who have stuck with me till here, thank you. It means a lot. This is the end of "A Heart of Gold."

To keep reading about Radheya's journey, look out for the sequel, "Hands of God", to be published soon.

If you have any comments, criticisms or suggestions about my writing style, plot, grammar or the story in general, please feel free to share it.

Once again, thank you. I hope you have a good day/night.

Regards,

Boo :)

From the new book:

Vasusena blinked owlishly at the sage, "I beg your pardon?"

Parashuram smiled serenely. It was beginning to give him the creeps. Vasusena privately decided that Parashuram looked better with a scowl.

"A pink chicken, my boy."

"A pink chicken." Vasusena parroted stupidly. "You want me to bring you a pink chicken?"

Parashuram sighed, "Did your mother drop you one too many times on your head as a child? That's what I said."

Vasusena bristled at the insult to his mother, but kept his temper. The mighty sage did not know Radha maa, and therefore, clearly had no idea about how caring his mother was. In any case, he had to try. Abnormally coloured poultry was not his speciality - nothing was - but he wasn't turning back. Tilting his head with reckless defiance, he clarified, "Is it necessary to bring it alive?"

Parashuram's eyes lit up with ill-concealed mirth. "Bring it however you find it."

Vasusena fought to keep the frown off his face. "Okay," he said, "Alright."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

53.3K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
16K 1.3K 35
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
38.8K 2.6K 92
"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness." Broken Without You- A Ray Of Hope. Book 1 of Broken Without You Seri...
70.1K 3.4K 32
~Book 1 of Mother's secret series~ After the incident in the graduation arena, where Karna has sworn himself in front of the entire kingdom to Duryod...