Mystery Of Wonderland

By MannatPokhrel

The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes. This story tell us the mystery... More

Little introduction💜
Ep: 1 Another Boring college day
Ep: 2 Exam
Ep: 3 Trip day
Ep: 4 Fire
Ep: 5 Mountain climbing
Ep: 6 New dish
Ep: 7 Restricted area
Ep: 8 Day of mystery or not
Ep: 9 Puzzles/missions
Ep: 10 lost or not
Ep: 11 Mysterious book
Ep: 12 Wonderland empire
Ep: 13 Hobi's secret
Ep: 14 Little date
Ep: 15 Feelings
Ep: 16 Plan
Ep: 17 Missing y/n
Ep: 18 Kills and kills
Ep: 19 Real or fake
Ep: 20 King kim wojun story
Ep: 21 Hidden room
Ep: 22 Secret power
Epilogue

Ep: 23 Winner

20 1 0
By MannatPokhrel

Last day of camp

Mr Lee: time is about to up let's see who will come first with tresure.

Ms song: someone is coming.

First team came.

Mr Lee: You are first which team group you are?

Team: sir we are team R.

Ms song: ok put the thing which you have found with the help of the map there.

One by one all group have arrived.

Mr Lee: seems like all groups have arrived then let's check the tresure given by them.

Jimin: sir our group haven't arrived yet!

Ms song: which group?

Y/n: group j , v and k.

Jimin: we have combined our group for this tresure hunt.

Mr Lee: okay then let's check the tresure until they come we still have sometime left for the tresure hunt if they won't be able to come at that time limit then we will search for them.

Mr Lee and ms song started unboxing all the tresure that the students have found.

Mr Lee: do you guys have analysed carefully the map given by us?

Students: yes sir!

Ms song: but none of you was able to find the real tresure that had been set by us through the map.

Haru: officer then what is the real tresure?

??: Here it is!

Jimin: namjoon hyung!

Y/n: sir our team came.

Jin: sir here is our tresure.

Jin handed the tresure to mr Lee.

Mr Lee: right this is the real tresure set by us 'gold medal.'

Ms song: and other students got confused with the last puzzle set by us but if you haven't rushed and instead you have carefully examined the last puzzle then you had get this tresure but you all were busy with just speedily finishing this tresure hunt so this happened non of you was able to find the real tresure.

Mr Lee: now we will declare results in few minutes until then you all should rest and pack your stuffs.

Students: okay sir!

Hoseok: sorry for coming late.

Jimin: no guys you did it.

Y/n: but how did you did it in very less time.

Jin: simple we distributed puzzles to each other and at last we were also so confused but Joonie did it he found the right answer for the last puzzle and that's why we were able to bring the real tresure.

Jimin/y/n: that's cool.

Yoongi: now we should pack our backs.

Y/n: yes i have to pack many things.

Namjoon: but first jin can you come with me in our kitchen camp?

Jin: um sure bye guys.

Jimin: bye

Namjoon and jin left.

Y/n: i am also going bye.

Y/n also left.

Hoseok: ok then let's go to our camp for packing.

Jimin: hm let's go.

Hoseok: jimin your camp is on that way are you coming with us?

Yoongi: hobi we both have something to talk to you.

Hoseok: okay but what?

Jimin: lets go to tent first.

Yoonminseok went to yoongi and hoseok tent.

Namjin pov

Jin: yes Joonie what happened?

Namjoon: um jinni it's about us

Jin: what about us?

Namjoon: like we became pretty close friends because of this camp.

Jin: yes i know Joon and i am happy about that.

Namjoon: really but I want us to be more than friends.

Jin: we can be best friends i don't have any bestfriend yet.

Namjoon: no jin you are not getting what I am saying.

Jin: then say clearly what you meant.

Namjoon: jinwillyoubemyboyfriend?

Jin: what i don't understand say clearly Joonie (teasing)

Namjoon: um will you be my boyfriend?

Jin: sorry Joonie (teasing)

Namjoon: no no it's okay if you don't want to be i know i am not too good for you , you are too handsome too preety when you smile it makes my heart flutter when you are sad it makes me sadder i am sorry for asking (tearing up)

Jin: Joonie Joonie don't cry i was just kidding with you of course I want to be your boyfriend badly (wiping namjoon tears) i was just playing because took too much time for asking me (smiling) stupid you are too good for me don't ever say that to me again you are the best for me you are my sky.

Namjoon hugged jin tightly.

Namjoon: thank you jinni for accepting me (smiling)

Jin: thanks to you too Joonie for liking me (smiling)

Yoonminseok pov

As soon Hoseok arrived at his tent with yoongi and jimin he saw yoongi and jimin holding hands. So he doesn't wanted to bother them he started packing his things.

Jimin: hobi

Hoseok: hm (still packing his stuffs)

Yoongi: um me and jimin like each other we decide to date and you are my bestfriend

Hoseok: i understand i am your bestfriend that's why you want me to know this. I am all good for you both dating i am really happy..

Jimin: hobi (shouted) listen to us first.

Hoseok: okay

Jimin: we are trying to say that we like each other but yoongi and me also like you..

Hoseok: you both what?

Yoongi: we both like you hobi i mean we also don't know what we are saying but we truly like you.

Jimin: yes hobi when yoonie first told me that he have feeling for both you and me i was little shocked because I felt the same way for both you and yoonie.

Yoongi: we just don't know what you feel about us i mean I know we are bestfriends this is not good for developing feeling for bestfriend but I can't stop myself from liking you.

Jimin: hobi please say something it's ok if you don't like us that way we like you but we just wanted to tell you everything.

Yoongi: mini let's go give him sometime.

Yoonmin were about to leave when..

Hoseok: wait! It's not what you both are thinking it's just I am very surprised that's why.

Yoongi: so do you like us that way?

Hoseok: i mean yes i have been liking you from childhood and jimin i have been liking him recently same way as you.

Jimin: so will you be our boyfriend?

Hoseok:.......

Yoongi: it's ok jimin give him sometime.

Hoseok: it's just you both like each other and i don't want to be a person for the failure of this relationship (isn't you getting Deja Vu same as yoongi in past life ^^)

Jimin: no hobi that's not gonna happening we all like each other then what's wrong to give it a try.

Hoseok: yoongi , mini i need sometime to think on this matter.

Jimin: it's alright hobi we will wait for your answer.

Yoongi: hm.

Y/n pov

I went to my tent for packing and found a letter there.

"Whose will it be? Um let's see"

She opened the letter "from kook and tae to y/n"

"Huh this is tae and kook's letter for me should i read it with others or by myself? Um first let me read myself then i will tell others"

Letter
Dear y/n

Sorry for going without telling you but we have to go we completed what we wanted to do here. Let us tell you a secret but you have to keep it from others and from others we meant from everyone. We came from future to help you guys uncover the very unsolved mystery , we know none of you doesn't remember anything but I think one day you all will remember. Again thanks for being in our team we are really greatful for you for taking care of us as a friend and teammates.

Yours dear
Tae
Kook.

A smile formed in y/n's face after reading the letter.

"What do they mean by mystery? Forget it they told me that i will understand it some day. Now let's keep this letter a secret from others."

Y/n kept the letter secret and packed her bags.

No one pov

Teacher: students fastly come to main camping site.

After few minutes all students gathered around main camping site.

Ms song: is everyone here?

Students: yes officer.

Ms song: so now Mr Lee is going to tell result of the tresure hunt game.

Mr Lee: so the first prize goes to team R , second to team A and third to team M and today's special tresure hunt king prize goes to team J , K and V.

All students awarded with their specific prizes.

Ms song: thanks you to all for joining this camp hope this was a meaningful experience for all of you.

Mr Lee: we have provided you with basic knowledge about surviving in this forest if you want to know more and want to aquire this as your career then you can contact to our main branch for it we have given the details to your teachers anyone interested can get it from them. Thank you.

Students: thank you sir.

Teacher: now students you all have packed your bags?

Students: yes.

Teacher: then get on the bus seniors on red bus and juniors on blue.

Students: ok teacher.

All students got on the buses.

Once again jin was with namjoon and hobi , jimin , yoongi and y/n were sitting together.

Jimin: this was the best experience of my life.

Y/n: true i really enjoyed this whole weak.

Yoongi: yes just my full body is aching with pain.

Hoseok: this is because you don't exercise old cat.

All started laughing.

Yoongi: whatever now again the college days are starting.

Jimin: hm study study and study.

Hoseok: it's ok baby i will help you in this.

Yoongi: wait! Hobi repeat what you called jimin?

Hoseok: baby why can't I say baby to my boyfriend.

Yoongi: what?

Jimin: we got yoonie (giggling) our plan is successful hobi.

Y/n: one minute guys what are you all talking about who is whose boyfriend???

Jimin: let me tell you y/n yoonie and me asked hobi out and he asked sometime from us but when yoonie left the tent he told me that he is so ready to be our boyfriend he just want to tease yoonie and want to surprise him and now we surprised him.

Hoseok: look he is so speechless right now (giggling)

Yoongi: really is this all true you agreed?

Hoseok: yes i am pleased to be your boyfriend (smile)

Yoongi: yay (hugged hobi) thank you hobi.

Jimin: where is my hug?

Hoseok: here (they three group hugged)

Y/n: congratulations to you all.

Yoongi/jimin/Hoseok: thank you.

Y/n: now can you all please stop being lovey dovey infront of me ah my single eyes.

All laughed together.

So like this they reached college and started living their life happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 14.9K 49
It is common for alphas to have multiple omega consorts and concubine. But what if the new Omega king want to own a harem of his own. Breaking the st...
4.4K 675 20
Jung hoseok ... he was blessed with a blessing where his hugs can heal people. but it comes with a cost , it decreases his lif...
244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...