Bonded: A Min Yoongi x OC Sou...

By JiminBeJammin

Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
πŸ”₯23πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯24πŸ”₯
25
πŸ”₯26πŸ”₯
27
28
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯30πŸ”₯
31
32
33
34
πŸ”₯35πŸ”₯
36
37
πŸ”₯38πŸ”₯
39
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New Book Alert🚨
46
πŸ”₯47πŸ”₯
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
51
52
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
πŸ”₯56πŸ”₯
58
59
πŸ”₯60πŸ”₯
61
62
63
πŸ”₯64πŸ”₯
65
66
πŸ”₯67πŸ”₯
68
69
70
πŸ”₯71πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯72πŸ”₯
73
74
75
76
πŸ”₯77πŸ”₯
78
πŸ”₯79πŸ”₯
80
81
82
πŸ”₯83πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯84πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯85πŸ”₯
86
Epilogue

πŸ”₯57πŸ”₯

7.3K 269 29
By JiminBeJammin

*This whole chapter is just freaky shit 🤪
'Mental communication looks like this.'

Crystal should've known her soulmate had something up his sleeves when he showered before her while she was on the phone rather than wait for her. After her own shower, she walks in to a completely different atmosphere in the room. There are candles burning, music playing, and things laid out on the bed. Apparently she wasn't the only one feeling adventurous after their little rendezvous in the bathroom at the hotel.

"What is all this?" she asks, a grin spreading across her face when he stands up fully from where he was propped on the bed and makes his way over to her, only donning some silk boxers.

"I meant what I said about returning the favor. Play with me jagi?" he asks, pulling her closer to him by her towel covered hips.

In response, she lets go of her towel and it slips down between them to reveal her nude body, ready for him always. His hands immediately make their way to her ass and give it a good squeeze as he places his lips on hers. Their tongues tangle passionately as they kiss, only pulling apart when they have to breathe and Yoongi rests his forehead against hers, reaching up to swipe his thumb across her bottom lip.

"Gorgeous," he murmurs, his eyes slowly trailing from her head to her toes, appreciating every inch of her exposed form.

'All for me,' he thinks, walking backwards to the bed.

'All for you,' she confirms, making him realize he'd shared that thought.

"I want to try something new tonight," he says aloud, his mental slip up just now giving him yet another idea.

"Clearly," she giggles, gesturing to the toy, lube, and handcuffs on the bed.

'With this too,' he says and she nods.

'Sounds good to me,' she replies, climbing onto the bed.

'I want to show you what I want to do to you and you tell me if you're okay with it or not,' he says and she nods, propping herself up with her hands on the bed behind her.

'You look so sexy right now, but I think you'd look even better like this," he says, mentally picturing her body covered in oil.

'That can be arranged,' she says, reaching over to grab her body oil from the bedside table.

He quickly plucks it from her hands and climbs on the bed with her, opening it and letting it drip onto her body—chest, stomach, thighs, and legs. When he's done, he sets the bottle down on the nightstand and starts to rub it in with his hands, focused on her breasts first. He leans down to kiss each nipple, flicking the jewelry with his tongue while her hand cards through his hair. She drags her nails across his scalp affectionately as he continues his way down her body, his unhurried hands rubbing the oil into her skin.

He places a kiss on her mound as he smears the oil on her thighs, looking up at her with a teasing smile before withdrawing and continuing down her legs and feet, giving her a nice, long foot massage.

'I know your feet must be tired,' he says, placing a kiss on the top of her foot before he lets it go and requests for her to turn over.

She closes her eyes and lays her head on her hands, shivering a little when the oil splashes across her back. He starts with the back of her legs and works his way up to her ass, clearly having a good time as he squeezes and kneads it in his hands.

'Most perfect ass I've ever seen,' he says, bending down to place a kiss on each cheek, the coolness of his lips tickling her and making her giggle.

'Shouldn't I be doing this for you? You're the one who performed tonight,' she says, attempting to get up.

He straddles her form, perching himself right underneath her ass and plants his hands on her back.

'No, I like doing things like this for you. Besides, you need to unwind more than you know. You stepped out of your comfort zone tonight and made me proud. You deserve this,' he says, pressing his thumbs down on either side of her spine and stroking upwards, making her relax into the bed.

With every stroke of his hands, he leaned forward a bit and she could feel how hard he was—his silk covered cock rubbing against her ass with every movement. Another mental image came through, this one of sweat rolling down her deeply arched back as Yoongi fucks her ass.

'Rubbing my back just so you can fuck it up again?' she teases, making him chuckle.

'I'll just rub it again later,' he says and she could practically see his shrug in her mind's eye.

He finally gets off her but settles between her legs, laying on his stomach. Not wasting anymore time, he pulls her hips up and licks from her clit to her entrance and back again, sucking her clit into his mouth from the back. Gripping her ass cheeks tightly in his hands, he spreads her open for him, pulling her back against his face harder and humming against her. He pulls back to spit on her cunt and dives back in, slurping up his mess as he moves up and down her slit.

"Oh fuck," she moans aloud, grateful for the music playing in the background.

He was ravishing her pussy like he was starved for it, a stark contrast from how gentle he was just being while massaging her back. This is one of the many things that made her go absolutely feral for him. Sex is always such a mind blowing experience with him partly because she never knew what side of him she would get. Sometimes he was meticulous and unhurried, watching her like an experiment almost, trying to see what would make her tick—and other times, he was a beast for lack of better word—like a sex demon sent to collect the other half of her soul. She could already tell this would be one of those times. She never had a complaint because either way she'd cum plenty and most likely fall asleep blissfully exhausted in his arms.

It didn't take long at all for her pussy to get soaking wet, a combination of his spit and her own juices dripping down onto the towel he'd thoughtfully placed beneath them. Her back arched on its own accord when he starts to rapidly flick his tongue just inside her entrance, drinking her nectar right from the source.

'You like it when I tongue fuck this pussy don't you? You gonna cum on this tongue jagi?'

"I love it! I'm gonna cum all over your tongue baby. Just don't stop," she moans out, pushing back against his face as her orgasm neared.

He shoves the tip of his tongue inside her and pushes it in and out, giving her ass a good shake with his hands, making her come undone, covering his tongue and lips with her slick.

'You made a mess Crys,' he teases, running two fingers over her entrance.

'Then clean it up,' she sasses, earning a hard slap to her ass.

'Actually, I think I've got a better use for it,' he says, trailing his fingers up to her asshole and massaging the tight ring of muscles.

She's surprised by how easily he slips them in, a combination of her natural lube and her relaxed state. In addition to his fingers prepping her, he starts to rub slow circles over her clit with his other hand—getting her over the sensitivity rather quickly. It's like her body knows its him because he's the literally the only one that can do that, herself included. Her hands clutch at the covers as the pleasure comes back, this time heightened by the dual sensations.

'Ready for the fun baby?' he asks and she nods, ready to feel him on and in her.

It's  something about feeling their bodies pressed together that she craves, maybe of the bond's doing, but it felt wonderful either way.

She hears something vibrate and looks back to see him holding the g-spot vibrator she'd bought in his hand.

'Let's see what this thing can do,' he smirks and her pussy clenches in anticipation.

'Fuck, yes. I've been waiting to play with that,' she replies, her thighs trembling as he lightly touches the toy to her clit.

'You are a living, breathing fantasy—you know that?' he replies, sounding breathless even in his head.

He could drop to his knees right now and thank the powers that be for a kinky soulmate. It's honestly refreshing how sexually open she is. It had been so easy to be celibate before because the sex he was having was boring. Don't get him wrong. They don't have to whip out the toys every time, but he does really enjoy experimenting with new things.

Unable to wait any longer, he pushes the little, round end of the toy inside her, watching it sink into her walls. She immediately spreads her legs so he could see the skinny end of the toy sticking out of her.

'Let's find that spot,' he says, pushing it further inside her.

A little to the left and she jerks, making him smirk in victory.

'Found it,' he says, reaching over to grab the lube.

'I already know I'm about to cum so fucking hard,' she moans in her head, her pussy already squeezing the toy nestled against her g-spot.

'You and me both baby,' he replies, lining himself up with her second entrance and slowly sinking into her.

They both let out a long moan at the feeling. She felt fuller than she'd ever been and could feel the toy's vibrations more intensely now that he was inside her as well.

'Mmm, feels so good,' he moans, his hips flush against her.

A few sweeps of his hips later and he was setting a nice pace, pulling her hips up more so she had a deeper arch in her back.

'So fucking sexy. Your moans get me every time,' he growls, slapping her ass.

Not only did he have an amazing view, but he could feel the vibration as well, making every thrust feel like a gamble. It hadn't even been three full minutes yet and he was already about ready to bust, but he had to make sure she got at least one more orgasm first.

Pressing down on her back, he reaches around her to grab one of her tits as he lowers her hips back down onto the bed. His front now pressed to her back, he reaches down between her legs to play with her clit as he resumes his pace, nipping at her neck and earlobe.

"Shit, shit, shit baby I—" she moans, the four sensations about to push her over the edge again.

"You gonna cum for me Crys? I can feel this tight, little pussy squeezing that toy," he whispers in her ear before flicking it with his tongue, a gruff grunt escaping his throat as he gets impossibly close.

Crystal gasps loudly, her stomach muscles tensing and releasing as she cums—squirting with enough force to push the toy out of her. As soon as he realizes what she's doing, he prolongs it as long as he can, rapidly rubbing her clit back and forth as she cums—triggering his own release. His hips still against her ass as he came, his hand still working her clit until she'd released every last drop.

They share a breathless kiss as they come down from their highs, the gold sparks flitting across their vision so common they barely reacted to it anymore.

"That shit was..." Crystal trails off.

"Mind blowing. I didn't know you could squirt," Yoongi finishes.

"I didn't even know I could," she replies, placing her hand on her stomach, her muscles still clenched tightly.

Yoongi beams a smile at her, one of his brows raised in a teasing manner.

"Glad I could be your first. Couldn't have done it without the star of the show though. Good job," he says, whispering the last part to her crotch, making her elbow him and laugh.

"If you don't stop it," she grins, rolling her eyes at his sillinesses.

"I was just giving her her props," he laughs, making her shake her head at his antics as she sits up slowly.

"Well, so much for this towel," she says as she carefully climbs off the bed.

The towel was soaked through, meaning the covers underneath were definitely wet as well.

"Looks like we've got laundry to do. You really did make a mess Crys," he says, making her giggle.

"You don't ever seem to mind cleaning them up. Besides, she made the mess remember," she says, pointing down at her crotch with a grin before making her way to the bathroom to take another shower.

Yoongi shakes his head fondly as he strips the bed and gathers the soiled items in his arms. Looks like he had laundry to do, but it could wait until after his shower for sure.

A/N:

This mfer has been WRECKING me okay?! Why is he so yummy 🤤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 17.9K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU βœ”...
46.6K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
126K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." β€’ "You have me now." "He means 'us'." β€’ "Wait, does that...
66.5K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...