Taken By Him.

By ace_thatwrites

"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Ka... More

⚠Warning⚠.
♢Chapter~1♢
♢Chapter~2♢
♢Chapter 3♢
♢Chapter~4♢
♢Chapter~5♢
♢Chapter~7♢
♢Chapter ~8♢
♢Chapter~9♢
♢Chapter~10♢
♢Chapter~11♢
♢Chapter~12♢
♢Chapter~13♢
♢Chapter~14♢
♢14. part. 2♢
♢Chapter~15♢
♢Chapter~16♢
♢Chapter~17♢
♢Chapter~18♢
♢Chapter~19♢
♢Chapter~20♢
♢Chapter~21♢
♢Chapter 22♢
♢Chapter~23♢
♢Chapter~24♢
♢Chapter~25♢
♢Chapter~26♢
♢Chapter~27♢
♢Chapter~28♢
♢Chapter~29♢
♢Chapter~30♢
♢Chapter~31♢
♢Chapter~32♢
Chapter33
♢Chapter~34♢
♢Chapter~35♢
♢Chapter~36♢
♢Chapter~37♢
♢Chapter~38♢
♢Chapter~39♢
♢Chapter~40♢
♢Chapter~41♢
♢Chapter~42♢
♢Chapter~43♢
♢Chapter~44♢
♢Chapter~45♢ Pt. 1
♢Chapter~45♢ pt.2
Epilogue
Bonus Part~1
Favor
Bonus part 2
Last Bonus Part.
Bonus chapter again..

♢Chapter~6♢

5.9K 355 39
By ace_thatwrites

"Its hardly been a minute of You being My Fake Girlfriend and u started behaving like that. Impressive!" ~Karan.
\~\~\

Morning After 2 days.

Karan got ready in his black armani and was wearing his rolex facing the mirror. The door flew open and Nishant rushed in with tension visible in his face.

"Beera, You need to do something. That pratik is a headache." Nishant complained.

"Why? What that man did now?" He questioned while looking at him.

"Beera..He got to know that tejasswi didn't board the flight and is missing. He is worried sick for her now and has hired investigators." Nishant told .

"So? Making him sick worried was our plan right. And You do know how to make those officers on our side, beera." He said smirking.

"Let that pratik yearn for his beloved ones. Then he will understand what it means to lose your closed ones." Karan further added taking a file from his table. His voice represented resentment, anger, revenge and pain.

"Raj is one of Them." Nishant told with seriousness. Karan stopped what he was doing. Anger reflected his eyes. Nishant was shocked hearing what karan said next with a smirk.

"Plan Changed. "

___

He came down and saw his breakfast ready on the table. Maya was standing near it while all were busy. He sat down and took a bite. He wandered if he was starving or the dish  really tasted more delicious than usual?

"Why does it taste more tasty than usual? My appetite increased, I guess. " He said continuing eating.

He has never really believed in diets and all. According to him, eat whatever you want in a limit and workout more to lose your calories and keep u fit.

"All thanks to Tejasswi! " Maya said grinning like a teenager.

Karan stopped eating further. "Why? Didn't I said she will remain in her room and won't come out without my permission? "

"Correction, Mr. Grumpy. Like Maya told, u said no one is allowed to enter my room without your permission but u never said I can't go out. " Teja said proudly.

"Oh, Right. " All present there were shocked. Karan agreed to teja without any comment. He didn't even seemed to be angry at her calling him Grumpy

"So since u made this food so delicious, u deserve a reward. NISHANTT... " He declared and then called Nishant.

"Bro. I was waiting for your call. So here is what u wanted. " Nishant hand over a phone to karan who rolled his eyes for his dramatic behaviour.

"So Ms. Wyangkar. Pls have a look!! " Karan said smirking.

Teja saw it and gasped. In the vedio, a man with knife and gun in his hand was following a person who's back was on display. She recognize the man who was in danger as Pratik. Her Pra.

"Pra..W-What does it mean?? " She gripped karan's collar. "If anything happens to my brother , i will kill you." She shouted.

"Hey..It completely depends on you. His life is in your Hands." Karan said freeing his collar and readjusting it. His tone was casual.

"Wh-what??" Teja wandered loudly.

"You will talk to Pratik ,tell him you are safe and living with your boyfriend happily and if he asks u about the location , you will say , you don't want to share it. Simple!!" He said as if it was really simple.

Teja gritted her teeth. "I won't do this. I wont tell him a lie."

"Ok Then. Nishant? Order our men to kill PRA..."He said to nishant looking and winked at teja.

"Oka--"

"Ok . I will do it." Teja accepted.

"But i have conditions." This time teja smirked.

"What conditions?" Nishant asked.

"I will continue with my MBA course . I should be free to go wherever i want. And i want My Mobile. That's it." Teja said shrugging.

"Its hardly been a minute of You being My Fake Girlfriend and u started behaving like that. Impressive!" He said amusedly to which teja rolled her eyes.

"Accepted or not?" Teja asked.

"U will continue doing your studies and will have the freedom But My guards will follow you. You are bound to tell me 'wherever' you want to go and if i permit you, You will continue with your plans. You will get a new Mobile which will be connected to mine. So whatever you will do with it , i will get to know"

"Have you ever been taught the meaning of 'Freedom' "She said in anger filled voice.

"Accepted or Not?" Karan mimicked Teja.

"Accepted. But Pra should be safe." Teja sighed. At least she could go out of this jail and her bro too would be fine.

"Am a man of my words. Pra will be saved for Now." Karan said dismissively and gestured nishant to call pratik from teja's New Phone with New number.

Pratik answered the call after 2 missed calls and shouted irritatedly. "Who is this?"

He and his team were trying to locate tejasswi but her cell phone was Off and the cab he called was not the one in which she left.

"P..Pra" Teja whispered and tears rolled down hearing her brother's voice after so long.

"Teju. Wh-where are you? Are u fine? And who's number is this? U r not in any danger right??" Pra asked after a short silent.

Teja wanted to tell him about her situation but seeing karan holding a knife , restrained her. She nodded her head telling him , she will do what he said.

"Yea..yeah  brother! Am super fine and ha..happy. Right now am living in my bo..boyfriends house and we are ha..happy together. Am sorry my phone just broke and today, He gave me this new mobile." She said trying to sound confident.

"Which boyfriend? U never told me about any boyfriend . Where u both are , by the way?"

Teja sighed in relief as he bought her lie.

"Uhm...i..i wanted to really restart my life so i won't tell u my residence for now. But ..we can meet you someday." She thanked heavens when she got this idea.

Karan looked at her angrily but nishant held his hand.

"Fine. If u say so. But u need to be always careful. And if any point of time u need me, am just a call away." Pra responded .

Karan snatched the phone." Hi Pratik. Hope u remember me. We met before. Though it was not a pleasure back then, Am sure the next time we will meet , it would be Fun. At least for me. And dont worry about your sister. Am not someone who mistreats a woman like Wyangkars. " And he hung up.

He threw the mobile in sofa and went out of the house without having his full break fast. Nishant followed him to his car.

"Why did u gave them a hint? Now they will try more to locate her. " nishant asked wandering about kk's real intentions.

"It would be fun beera. They will try their best to locate tejasswi but would be unsuccessful because the number is private and mobile's location is set to foreign. They won't be able to digest their defeat and would be miserable. And Raj. He will die thinking how can he lose from someone. " karan smirked .

"You are changing the plans again and again . Without informing me."

"Dont worry. Even i dont know what i will do next ,right now. But i assure it would be pleasure. Just run with the flow."

___

Teja there, stood confused . Pra and karan met before? Is that's the reason i felt some familiarity with him? No. How can it be possible when i left this city and moved to Hyderabad?
And why did he said , he wont mistreat a woman like Wyangkars? They have never mistreated any woman. They respect them.

Well , karan must have been mistaken the respect as disrespect. Afterall he is the one who disrespects woman.

"You ..you are A Wyangkar?" Maya asked in horror.

"Yes.. I am Tejasswi Prakash Wyangkar. "

"Wha..What!! U are the dau..daughter of Prakash Wyangkar? A..and that golden hair boy with brown eyes and that black haired man with ,is yo..your brother?" Maya sat in the chair with a thud!

"Yes i am his daugther. And the first one is John , My stepbrother but the second one , i dont know" teja was hell confused by Maya's reaction.

It seemed like Maya just has seen her death.

"You..You are not what..you show. You are a murderer. U are a facade. All your goodness and innocence is just a show. U are not go..good..."Maya ran to her room.

Teja looked stunned and shocked by the sudden reaction of Maya. More Tears rolled down when Maya accused her being a Murderer. She remembered the old bitter-est memory that w

....

Who is Raj?? A well wisher or another foe.

Teja~A murderer? Do u think she can be one?

And the most important Tejran starting fake relation. 🙊

Hey awesome souls.
Hope you're well and healthy.

Don't forget to type your feedback and pov in this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 26.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
1.5M 79.9K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
61.2K 6.3K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...