๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ | ๐˜š๏ฟฝ...

By slashfilms

Your parents decided that you should to go to Camp Crystal Lake for 2 weeks, not knowing the dangers that mig... More

Information
1. Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
2. The Man With the Machete
3. Kill em'
4. Drown
5. Figure it out
6. First Impressions
7. First Time Meeting
8. Sarah
9. Pouring Outside
10. A Simple Afternoon
12. The Cleaning Squad
13. Basement
14. Almost Back to Normal
15. Escape, or Don't
16. Never Leaving
17. Heading to the City
18. First Kisses, More Fights
19. Going Out(Side)
20. Outside Encounters
21. Dinner Discussions
22. Gas Station (Pt 1)
23. Gas Station (Pt 2)
24. Back Home
25. Movies and Bargaining
26. Freedom?
Sequel?!
100k Reads!

11. Horror Movies

8.1K 230 367
By slashfilms

2nd Person POV:
You and everyone else all decided to watch Hereditary and Sinister. You have already seen the two, but there's nothing wrong with rewatching them.

During the film...:
The movie starts. You are currently wrapped in a fuzzy blanket. You look around you. Everyone is so focused on the movie. You look over at the window. The rain doesn't seem to be slowing down. It looks cold outside too. A dark blanket covers the sky. Thunder rumbles in the background.

Rain taps on the windows and roof quietly. You prepare yourself in case a bolt of lightning strikes, along with the loud boom of the thunder. You disliked rain because of those two things. Anything loud you disliked though...

You look back to the TV. It shines bright as the movie plays. This is quite peaceful.. you then hear a soft tap at the window. You slowly turn your head to see. A light gasp comes out from you. 

The clown. The clown you saw earlier is now standing at the window. It grins widely, waving to you. You turn your head back to the TV, trying not to look at it's terrifying grin.

"Y/n? What were you looking at?" You turn to see Billy, along with the others eyes staring at you. "It's nothing. Just thought I saw something." Billy nods, not wanting to be an instigator. What you didn't know was that everyone already knew the clown was there. You take one last peek at the clown, but realize that it has vanished. You shudder, wrapping yourself tighter into the blanket.

You finally get to the part of the movie where the girl's head gets knocked off. The guy in the car drives away, the girl's headless body in the backseat still. "Oh my god!! Why didn't he take her head?!" Billy yells in frustration. "Why would he grab the head?!" Freddy counters. Billy shrugs and yells, "I don't know!? Just don't leave it on the road like that!" 

"He's in shock," you explain simply. Billy stares at you for a second, then just says, "Oh." Freddy snickers at Billy, receiving a glare from him.

The movie plays. You simply stare at the screen, not really watching it. Your thoughts cloud up your mind instead. I wonder if mom's okay? Is Sarah still alive? I don't think so.. but maybe? Nah. I wonder what book I should start? I need to shower. I want to go home... I miss mom. Rain is calming. Did I brush my teeth? Ew, no I didn't. Gross. Are my plants at home still alive? I'm homesick. Can Freddy hear my thoughts right now? Freddy, if you can hear this, leave my mind right now. I think he's gone. I'm sleepy. Other thoughts and questions flow through your mind. You then refocus on the movie once again.

You are at the part where the mother is chasing the son around the house. You hate this part. It freaks you out. The son races up into the attic, closing the entrance. The mother follows behind, banging her head on the ceiling. You hide your face in the blanket, trying to ignore this scene. "C'mon Y/n, this is the best part!" Billy chuckles. You shake your head. "No way!" More laughter fills the room.

"Okay, it's over," Freddy tells you. You peek from the blanket. "Oh my gosh..!!" you scream. It's the scene where the mother slices her head off with a piece of what looks like string. "Gross.." you mumble. More laughter erupts the room. 

Once the movie is finished, the room is quiet. "Eh, it was alright. Seen it before," Freddy complains. "I thought it was pretty good," Carrie shyly says. More chatter fills the room about whether or not to watch Sinister. Suddenly, the thunder outside booms really loud, making you yelp.

You hide under the blanket immediately. You absolutely hate thunder. It comes when you always relax or least expect it. Your body lightly shakes. You feel a big hand on your back. You slowly lift the blanket and see Michael staring down at you. Your face heats up a bit once you realize the seen you've made. "Sorry. I hate loud noises.." you mumble. You poke your head out of the blanket, your face a blushing mess.

Billy brings you into a warm hug. "Aww!!" He exclaims, stroking your head. It seems impossible but you turn into even more of a blushing mess.

After a couple more jokes and head ruffles the next movie began. Everyone decided on watching Sinister.

Currently you're resting your head on Billy's shoulder. He gently pats your head every now and then to suprise you.

I'm getting sleepy.. your eyes begin to feel heavy. You start to blink even slower. Your eyes stay shut longer than it stays open. After 15 minutes into the movie you then fall asleep.

~~

You blink a couple times. It's sunny now. It's morning?.. you stretch your arms, feeling someone's shirt. You jump, then look to see who you're on. Billy? Then it hits you. I was sleeping with Billy?! Your face begins to turn bright red as you try to hide your face in the blanket. That wakes Billy up.

"Hm? You're awake, Y/n?" Billy asks, rubbing his eyes. "Mhm.." you quietly say. He laughs and strokes your head. You quickly sit up. He laughs some more. You go to step on the ground, but see Carrie laying there, covered in pillows and blankets. You smile at the sight of Carrie. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. You hear her quietly snore away. You giggle a bit at that.

You then feel a hand grab your shoulder. You turn around and see Jason. "Good morning Jason," you quietly say, not trying to wake up Carrie. "Morn..ing," Jason replies, patting your head. What's with all these head pats? You like the head pats, it's just.. different.

You quietly hop off the back of the couch so you don't accidentally step on Carrie. "I'm going to go get ready now," you say in a cheery tone. Your side doesn't hurt anymore. You're just super hungry right now. You have only had small meals this past week and a half. Wait, the 2 weeks are almost up. That means the busses will arrive at the camp soon.

You quickly hurry to your room. You open the door, rushing in. Your face bashes into someone's chest. "Ow.." you mumble, backing away. You look up to see Brahms staring down at you. "Sorry," he apologizes. You shake your head as a way of saying, "It's fine."

"Where were you yesterday?" You ask Brahms, rubbing your nose. Brahms looks away from you. "Out." He explains. You slowly nod. I wonder where he went..

"Oh. I have to get ready now. I'll talk to you after though." Brahms nods, walking away.

You close the door with a sigh. You go straight to your duffel bag, pulling out your outfit for the day.

Once you get your outfit you head to the washroom. The sight disgusts you.

The sink has dry blood stuck on the sides. I'll need to clean that later. You strip your clothes, putting them to the side. After you hop into the shower.

You turn on the faucet. Warm water sprays out at you, waking you up. You haven't showered in forever, so this shower instantly made you feel more clean.

You spend a lot of the time scrubbing the dirt and sweat out of your hair and cleaning the blood and dirt off your body. I wonder why there's dirt on my body.. I didn't touch the ground. Dirt covers your arms and legs and you scrape it all off.

Once you finish showering, you turn the faucet off. You then hop out of the shower. The air makes your skin have goosebumps. You grab the (surprisingly) fresh towel, drying yourself with it.

Once you finish drying, you grab your outfit, putting it on.

Your outfit:

You decided to go with a forest green theme. I love this outfit!! Your face warms up as you smile and twirl in the mirror.

Hm, I need to brush my teeth.. you look around to see if there's any clean tooth brush available. Then something catches your eye.

On the sink in a plastic green cup is a brand new toothbrush with the label, "Y/n" on it. A brand new toothpaste bottle is beside the toothbrush as well. Your heart warms up by this. I guess they do want me to stay..

You grab the toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it. Does it really matter if the water's clean? As long as I don't swallow it I'll be fine I guess..

You rinse the top of the toothbrush. The water coming out of the tap isn't brown anymore. You stare as it flows out of the tap. Clear, fresh water. "Huh," you say to yourself. I wonder who did all this?

You finish brushing your teeth. You felt like a brand new person.

Once you finish getting fully ready, you open the door. Someone jumps out at you, making you scream.

It's Freddy. "Why'd you do that?" You ask, crossing your arms to make yourself seem more serious. "Because it's funny. You should've seen your face!" Freddy continues to laugh at you. Your face turns red and you turn away from him. "Still look cute, sweets~~" he tells you, bringing you into a tight hug. Your face turns even more red. "Thanks.." you mumble. You remove Freddy's arms and go to find the cleaning supplies. Ah, wait, the closet. You walk to the closet, opening it. Something falls out, making you topple to the ground with it hanging on your leg.

You look to see what fell. "Oh my god!" You yell. On your leg was the dead body of Sarah. Her eyes were hanging out of their sockets and blood was running down it.

"Oh shit. Forgot she was there," Freddy laughs. You quickly push the body off of you. "She's dead.." you mumble. A part of you felt relief, but another felt a tremendous amount of guilt. You then feel something start coming up. I feel sick..

You rush back to the washroom, kneeling down at the toilet. You close the door, lock it, and begin keep throwing up. Disgusting.. why did she have to be in there? I didn't need to know she died..

You finish throwing up after a minute or so. Your stomach hurts and your head hurts. You then hear a couple loud knocks on the door. "Y/n?" "Are you alright?" "Are you feeling okay?" More voices are outside the door. They sound worried. You cough up the last bit of puke. A sour taste fills your mouth, making you gag. You always hated throwing up. The burning sensation in your nose, the repulsive sour taste, the sick feeling that washes over you. Everything about it.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," you say through a couple coughs. Great. Now I have to brush my teeth again. You flush the toilet and grab your tooth brush. You put tooth paste on it, scrubbing the brush against your teeth aggressively.

"I'm okay," you say while brushing your teeth after hearing more knocks on the door.

You finish brushing your teeth, spitting all the foamy toothpaste out into the sink. You rinse the sink so it's back to it's clean state.

You unlock the door, opening it. A pair of arms wrap around your waist. "Sorry you had to see that sweetheart," Billy tells you. "I-it's fine," you stammer out. Billy plants a small kiss on your head, making your cheeks turn light pink. You look in the doorway to see the others. You and Carrie make eye contact and she gives you a small wave. You give her a wave back, smiling. "So why'd you go in the closet? Do you need something?" You shake your head. "I was just thinking about cleaning up the.. y'know.. blood, everywhere." You fiddle with the sleeves of your sweater as you look away from embarrassment. "You d-don't need to do all t-that," Norman stutters out quietly. You shrug and with a warm smile say, "It's the least I can do." You then hear more swift footsteps walk to the doorway. You look to see who's there. Then, your eyes widen. What's in front of you is very unexpecting..

The clown from before is now standing a couple feet away from you in the doorway. 

Hey!!! Thanks for reading this chapter! And, we just got to 1100+ views!!! This is amazing! Thank you all for helping me receive this much attention to my story!

Q: Favorite movie genre? For me my favorites are horror (if you couldn't already tell) and romance!

Answer in the comments! See you next time!! Bye byeeee!! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 148 21
Eight friends decide to take a trip over the summer before they go off to college. What better trip to take than to visit Camp Crystal Lake. They mee...
66.4K 1.9K 22
โจ โœงโˆ˜เฌ‚ เฟ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป เฝพ.ใƒŸ โฉ โ”โ” โ› ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐Ž๐‘๐„ โœ | ๐ด ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐น๐ด๐‘ ๐น๐ผ๐ถ๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ โ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
218K 5.8K 24
(Y/N) is at Camp Crystal Lake, as these type of stories usually start out with. Her friends brought her out to the campgrounds to celebrate graduatio...
13.3K 322 24
A Psychology student Sherry Cooke finds herself in an abandoned camp in the forest, wondering how she could get there from the city center. All she...