A Hero on an unknown world

By BATABOOP

Saitama was having a normal day of his life or a boring life. When he encountered a monster in Z-City he gets... More

Teleported
New Home
Short Chapter:Playing Video games
Can't have a normal sleep
Stay Here

Boredom

1.5K 35 4
By BATABOOP

Eugen was walking after showing Saitama's new place. She was shocked and annoyed by him. His face doesn't hold any expression only if something triggered it. The only thing that triggers him is by calling him bald… well it makes sense as he did say his hair couldn't grow back.

But… she was shocked to even continue the mission she was given by Bismarck. And even if she continued her mission he isn't just going to give her the answer by the looks of it.

"(Sigh) this will be troublesome." Said Eugen as she continues her walk towards the room where Bismarck's office is.
======================================
 After Saitama finished showering he suddenly remembers that he didn't bring any clothes except his hero suit. And the room's wardrobe didn't even have a single cloth, only hangers for it.

Saitama doesn't have a choice as he has to buy extra clothes and pants if he's staying at this place for long.

He puts on his hero clothes and grabs the key from where he put it and begins walking to the front door. As he was outside he locked his room and began his journey of finding new clothes.

As he walked into the soundless hallway he heard kids' voices. He turned to where the voice was coming from and saw a window that showed the outside.

There's a playground where tons of kids wear what seems to be kindergarten clothing and there's also a woman hiding behind a tree taking pictures of them while drooling.

"Maybe it's their mom." Said Saitama as he continued walking down the hallway and stumbled upon stairs that lead up and down.

He chose the downstairs as he saw that he was not on the ground level and slightly remembered where he came in.
=====================================
Piece Breaker was the only girl who was in Azur Lane because the other two weren't suitable for the mission. Neither was her but they didn't have a choice.

"Man… Why does it have to be me? Isn't Observer Alpha more suitable than any of us?''said Peace Breaker as she was searching for Saitama's location and gathered information about him.

Piece Breaker disguises herself as one of the ship girls to not get suspicious by the others and gain Saitama's trust.

"Ah! Scharnhorst, can I talk to you for a moment?" Said Z23 as she was running towards her location.

Piece Breaker quickly calms herself down to not destroy her disguise. "Hey, Z23. What do you want from me?" Said Scharnhorst as she greets Z23.

"Sorry if I was bothering you but can you help with my assignment?" Said Z23 as she asked Scharnhorst if she was free to help her on her assignment.

Piece Breaker was sweating as she had no choice but to accept the offer to not destroy her disguise. Piece Breaker doesn't have a choice but to accept the job and goes to help Z23 with her assignment.
=====================================
After Scharnhorst and Z23 went to their location Saitama shortly after showed up and was embarked to find the clothing shop to buy and stitch his hero suit.

He goes outside by using the entrance of the place and looks around his area and finds that there's one by one that has the name Akashi in Kanji.

But one of the stores caught his attention. Akashi's Clothing Shop. He saw that it was very crowded inside, maybe it was very good.

Saitama began walking towards the shop and while walking he passed girls with different hair colours, cloth and bust sizes and some were impossible to exist. When he passed them they either had shocked expressions, glared at him or were confused. But he ignored them and finally reached the store.

He opens the door and hears a bell ringing that caught someone's attention as he heard something fall. 

"Coming, Nya!" Said someone as she began running towards the counter but Saitama saw something. She hops on a pedestal behind the counter so she can do her job easier and can see better.

"Hmm? Nya!? Yo-you're the male that the fleet brought back!?" Said the small green hair cat girl. Saitama plucks his fingers in his ear to not get ear damage from her scream.

"Umm … do you have any male's clothing that isn't very high on the price?" Said Saitama as he was straight to the point.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah we have some." Said the small green cat as she hops down on her pedestals and begins walking to the men's section aisle.

"Here we are, nyaa." Said the green cat girl as she stops and shows the men's section where it shows different clothes for men.

Saitama went past her and began searching for something less pricey and comfortable for him.

As he searched for his clothes he heard the doorbell ring and heard what seems to be two girls chanting together. The small green cat girl began walking towards her counter.

Saitama ignores them and continues searching for his clothes and finds one of them. He checked the cost of it and found out that he needed… gems.

"Damn it… I thought money was an issue but now gems and I need 300 of them… great." Mumbled Saitama as he was frustrated and annoyed in the situation he was in.

"Hey."

"(Sigh) maybe I should've found another store where I can pay using my money."

"Hey!"

"Or find a bank and change my money to gems?"

"Hey!"

Saitama was brought out of his mind by a hand that was waving in front of him. He turned in the direction where the arm was and saw it was the same girl with whom he talked about the situation at the sea.

"Hey. I've been calling this whole time. Didn't you hear?" Said the yellow-haired girl as she puts both of her hands on her hip and lean forward.

"Huh did I? Sorry. So what do you want?" Said Saitama with an emotionless expression.

"Straight to the point, huh? Well anyway I wanted to say you were amazing back there you were so fast I didn't even see you and before I knew it you managed to destroy the siren fleet and capture 3 of the humanoid sirens." Said the yellow-haired girl as she was moving around the place.

Saitama felt… happy for once that he did somebody finally acknowledge his existence as a hero and cheer him when he defeated the bad guys.

"Well, thanks I was doing my job as a hero." Said Saitama as he thanked her and showed her his prideful smirk.

"Well, there's another reason why I was trying to find you. I have a friend who is a superhero. When she heard you officially claim yourself as a hero she was excited to meet a real hero."  Said the yellow girl as she scratch her head and laugh uneasily

"Aha! There you are Cleveland! I've been looking around for you. And this…" She stopped talking when she saw the reason she was here.

"Yo-y-you're him. The person who claimed to be a professional hero." Said the girl who has white hair that dresses only shows her side chest and wears a glove that has a blue hole at the middle of her hands.

"Uhh… who are you?" Said Saitama as he was very confused as to why this girl began having a heart attack by seeing him.

"You're the superhero who saves the fleet from the evildoer who is the one that is killing humanity from its death door." Said the silver-haired girl as she posed every word she said more like posed from a superhero.

"Uhhh… is she okay?" Said Saitama to Cleveland. She, however, felt embarrassed by her friend's action showing it to her saviour.

"Hey, c'mon Reno don't embarrass me and yourself in front of him." Said Cleveland as she whispers to Reno's ear.

"Oh. Uhh… sorry about that. Anyway, my name is Reno and please make me your sidekick." Said Reno as she suddenly latched on to Saitama's leg.

"No." Said Saitama with a bland expression.

Silence after Saitama said that. Reno's eyes blink and rub it before looking at him again only to see a bland expression of Saitama.

"W-why!? Why won't you accept me as your sidekick!?" Exclaimed Reno as her eyes began tearing up.

"Why would I? I already have a disciple." Said Saitama as he tries to get Reno off his leg without hurting her.

"What!? Why does she get it and not me!? Tell me, Mister Hero!" Exclaimed Reno as she cries more and more by every second and tightens her grip on Saitama's leg.

"Well, I accidentally told him that he can become my disciple. Well, he's a cyborg so I have to lie to him when he wants to learn something from me." Said Saitama as he felt bad for lying towards Genos.

"Wait… so you lied his entire life from learning from you?" Said Cleveland as she felt bad for Genos.

"Well, what do I do? I don't want to break his heart and losing him is harder than you think." Said Saitama.

"And also can you let go of your leg and stop crying, you'll cause a scene." Said Saitama as he continues to prior Reno from his leg.

Reno finally lets go of Saitama's leg and stops crying then stands up next to Cleveland. Saitama looks at both of the girls before he sighs and puts back the clothes where. He began walking past Reno and Cleveland and went to the front exit.

Cleveland and Reno look at each other and look confused as to why he abruptly leaves without saying anything. Cleveland looks back where Saitama was standing and looks at the clothes he wanted to buy.

======================================
Saitama was walking around the base of Azur Lane to at least cool down his boredom. He looks around and sees that the girls in this place were looking at him weirdly. But he ignored them and continued walking until he saw what seemed to be a video game store.

He may not have money but at least he could at least decrease his boredom by watching someone playing or seeing photos of the game.

As he was in front of the store he went inside and see there were not many people there. He looks around and finds the fighting games aisle.

When he was in the aisle he sees a girl who was wearing a blue jacket and white shirt underneath and a necktie. She doesn't seem to be wearing any pants and has what seems to be a headphone that has a plane attached to her head. 

She was at the end of the aisle and was crouching and was looking for something maybe she was looking for a fun game for her.

Saitama ignored her and joined her searching for a game. But Saitama doesn't want to buy them but want to see how fun they are.

"Oh, there you are Saitama." Saitama turned his head and see that it was a blond hair girl with a silver-haired girl. He also sees that the blond one was holding a brown bag in her right hand.

"What do want?" Said Saitama. The blond-haired girl moved forward and give him the bag.

"We wanted to thank you for saving the girls from harm and possibly death." Said Cleveland as she explains why she gave him the brown bag. Saitama looks in it and sees that it was clothing that he couldn't buy.

"I saw you put the clothes back and concluded that you don't have any money in you don't ya?" Said Cleveland.

"Well, the money currency is gems. And I only have Yen in my pocket." Said Saitama as he shows his money.

Both of the girls look at his money and see it was Yen money but it wasn't many.

"Well, why don't join us? We earn a lot of money and gems from the government for our effort against the sirens." Said Cleveland as she give Saitama an idea on how to earn both money and gems.

Saitama thinks deeply about it. "Where do I sign in?" Said Saitama as he accepts the offer even though he forgot that he was already assigned to Azur Lane.

"Alright! I and Reno will go and prepare a document for you to become a part of Azur Lane. This will take a long time so why don't you get to know others so it can be easy for you to live here." Said Cleveland as she and Reno began running towards the main base of the place to document Saitama.

Saitama continues looking for a game before he sees the girl who was in the aisle was playing a game with her phone.

He took a peek at what she was playing and see that she was playing what seems to be an RPG game. The girl was sitting at a desk near the front window.

"Umm can you stare at me? You're creeping me out." Said as she turns off the game before facing Saitama.

"Sorry I was bored and I saw you were playing a game so I decided to watch you play it." Said Saitama truthfully and doesn't know what situation he's in.

"Why? Don't you have your phone?" Said the girl as she was confused as to why he didn't play on his phone.

"I don't have any I'm broke." Said Saitama.

"Then find a job."

"Can't they tell me not to leave this place or I'll become wanted." Said Saitama as he explains why he doesn't have a job.

The girl sighs before continuing playing the game on her phone and Saitama continues watching her playing the game.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.3K 73
๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฆ: (Ongoing) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ-๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š...
54K 794 19
This is a fairy tail crossover with one punch man and basically saitama during his fight with vaccine man he was sucked away by a cosmic worm hole wh...
2.1K 37 3
death no one knows what comes after it, but waking up to finding himself alive yet in a different reality and especially when he has powers that he n...
1.6K 26 19
After giving Goku his heart medicine and bidding farewell, the time machine began to malfunction and Trunks ended up in a world that looked like Eart...