๐™€๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ | ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐—...

Da Blobby005

๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... Altro

๐™€๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 1
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 2
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 3
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 4
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 5
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 6
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 7
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 8
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 9
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 10
Chapter 11
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 12
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 13
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 14
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 16
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 17
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 18
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 19
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 21
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 22

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 20

5.5K 212 100
Da Blobby005

|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙙|

CW: none
Word count: 1050

°°°

A/n: guys, can you stop calling me crazy for using the term 'warm' water instead of 'hot water' in 9th chapter? If you didn't know, drinking hot water at the cold temperature is damaging: the water emits some toxins because of the sudden cooling, which makes the liquid a bit harmful to drink + if you drink it, you'll probably sweat and catch cold. The warm water on the other side, doesn't have any toxins all because it's already half cooled and you won't sweat after drinking it. So please. Have mercy.

°°°

"Do you think I need some sort of temple or a statue, perhaps?"

"Oh well, you're a God, so I think yes, you need some place where you can be worshipped."

"Hm, you're right, I just can't decide what to choose."

"I'd suggest a statue. Foolish is a master in building all sort of shit."

Foolish...

One of the demi gods.

XD vaguely remembered the rebellion of the demigods decades ago, their protests for the right of creation and power.

And Foolish, was also one of them, when the almighty Gods finally granted them what they wanted, Foolish received the power of lighting and immortality.

XD didn't know why Foolish was holding grudges against him, he wanted to know but whenever he approached the demi god, the latter would get all snappy.

His curiosity only grew as the time passed and when she mentioned him, it reached it's peak.

"I might talk to him later."

"But weren't you- like, in bad terms with him?"

"Yeah, but it's ending today so, you could say no."

"Oh okay, good luck with that I guess."

"Thank you. Though...You're in good terms with him, am I right?"

"You could say neutral. But yeah, pretty much. What, want me to help you?"

"If...if that doesn't bother you, then I'd love your help, yeah."

She thought for a moment, right now, she didn't have anything else to do, other than sit and watch the fire in the fireplace so...

"Sure. But! But you'll owe me a favour."

"You have yourself a deal, darling."

He hummed, with a smile, matching her mischievous little grin with his own.

"So, I request you to hold onto me, because we're going to teleport to his place."

She complied, though a bit hesitant, wrapping an arm around his, as he hummed in delight, teleporting them.

You see, teleportation was useful but there was this one drawback - dizziness.

XD, being the deity he is, never felt this side effect, but a mortal like her surely did.

So when they spawned in the sandy biome, her body slumped against her will, almost collapsing to the ground before XD caught her in his hands, cradling her.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

He questioned, worried, to which she simply groaned against the cloth of his cloak, blinking tiredly.

"It's like- the world is spinning, I feel so- so weak."

She mumbled out and the new piece of information casted a frown upon his face.

He brought his fingers to her temple, a small ball of light summoning at his silent call and engulfing her whole body.

At that, she instantly felt better, the haziness in her eyes clearing and the dizziness dissolving like it wasn't even there.

"Feel better now? "

To which she lifted her head from it's hideout and nodded, murmuring a little 'thanks'.

He hummed, taking a mental note to himself to use the barrier during the teleportation next time.

It might not affect him, but it was needed, for her.

"Do you think you can stand up?"

He offered her a hand, which she accepted with a nod and he lifted her back to her feet.

"I'm all good now, thanks."

"No need to thank me. If something's bothering you, just tell me."

"Oh, uh- it's a bit hot in here and I'm dressed warmly. Could we go back so I can change?"

"There's no need to go back."

With a snap of his fingers, the girl's outfit changed completely, she was now dressed in the green summer dress and a pair of sandals.

"Oh-"

She looked down at the dress, examining it. It was cute.

"How's it? Do you like it?"

He sounded genuinely curious and excited to hear her response. How could she say no to him?

"Um, yeah- it's pretty, I like it."

Her response brought a confident grin to his face, his mood brightening up instantly.

"I'm glad."

'DreamXD?'

Oh, right. He almost forgot. Foolish.

'Foolish, greetings.'

'Hello, is there something you need?'

Straight to the business, huh?

'Yes, actually. You wouldn't mind a little visit, do you?'

'Hm, not at all.'

'Oh, yeah, I also have a little guest, do you mind if I bring her along?'

'Not at all, I'm waiting then.'

XD hummed, drawing the attention of the girl back to him.

"I just talked with Foolish, he's waiting for us."

"Oh, okay. Then, let's go?"

He nodded, as she took the lead, leading him to the pyramid Foolish was working on.

And when he narrowed his eyes, he saw the demigod he was looking for standing on the top of it.

"Alright, I have a question."

"Hm? Yes? I'm listening."

"Why are you two in bad terms?"

"Oh that, I don't know as well."

"How come?"

"Every time I attempt to talk to him, he finds an excuse to leave and so on, so I don't even know."

XD shrugged, like it was nothing.

"Bruh. So you want me to find out why is he so grumpy towards you?"

His response was delayed a bit.

"..Yes."

"Alright, fine, since you can't do anything by yourself."

"I can-"

He protested but Y/n cut him off with a teasing remark he didn't expect.

"You'll get rejected by him again."

He fell silent, with a pout on his lips at the remark.

"⎓੭੭ꖎ¦ᓭ⍑,᛫∴⍑ǁ᛫⟍̅੭᛫ǁ੭⚍᛫⍑ɾ⅂ᒷ᛫⍑¦ᒲ?"

"⍑⚍⍑?᛫⟍̅∷ᒷɾᒲ˙⧸⟍̅?᛫¦᛫⟍̅੭⧶'⅂᛫⍑ɾ⅂ᒷ᛫⍑¦ᒲ,᛫¦᛫⫶⚍ᓭ⅂᛫-"

"⫶⚍ᓭ⅂᛫∴⍑ɾ⅂?"

"⍑ᒷ...∴ᒷꖎꖎ,᛫⍑ᒷ᛫∷ᒷᒲ¦⧶⟍̅ᓭ᛫ᒲᒷ᛫੭⎓᛫ᶖᒷ∷⅂ɾ¦⧶᛫ᓭ੭ᒲᒷ੭⧶ᒷ.₋."

"⟍̅∷ᒷɾᒲ?"

"ǁᒷɾ⍑,᛫⍑ᒷ'ᓭ᛫ᒲǁ᛫⦣∷੭⅂⍑ᒷ∷᛫ᓭ੭...¦⅂᛫ꖌ¦⧶⟍̅ɾ᛫ᓭɾ⟍̅⟍̅ᒷ⧶ᓭ᛫ᒲᒷ,᛫⅂⍑ɾ⅂'ᓭ᛫∴⍑ǁ᛫¦᛫ɾ⍊੭¦⟍̅᛫⍑¦ᒲ.₋."

°°°

Chapter 21 - soon...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

828K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
270K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...