WOMAN [ Vkook And Vmin ]

By RaimaSingh2

" ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ..... " " ๐™†๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™š๐™š " ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š... More

INTRODUCTION
Meliorism Chapter :1
Tangled Chapter : 2
Oblivion Chapter : 3
Petrichor Chapter : 4
Manipulation Chapter 5
Reacquaint Chapter : 6
Deja Vu Chapter : 7
Dawn Chapter : 8
Vespertine Chapter : 9
Armour Chapter : 10
Falling in love chapter : 11
Taehee Chapter : 12
Nubivagant Chapter : 13
Ecstasy Chapter : 14
Epiphany Chapter : 15
Ignite Chapter : 17
Yearning Chapter : 18
Fanaa Chapter : 19
Whelve Chapter : 20
Ambivalence Chapter : 21
Lovesick Chapter : 22
Onerous Chapter : 23
Reminiscence Chapter : 24
Mรกgoa Chapter : 25
Nyctophilia Chapter : 26
Promises Chapter : 27
Cicatrize Chapter : 28
Serenity Chapter : 29
Serendipity Chapter : 30
Tacenda Chapter : 31
Lament Chapter : 32
Metanoia Chapter : 33
Limerence Chapter : 34
Sonder Chapter : 35
Propinquity Chapter : 36
Sarang Chapter : 37
The end Chapter : 38
Last Chapter
New books

Absquatulate Chapter : 16

1.8K 181 68
By RaimaSingh2

ABSQUATULATE : to leave without saying goodbye

Author's pov

It's 2:00 am, Jungkook arrived to prison made of gold and diamond. He was drunk but sober enough. Tired not only physically but mentally too. It took him a lot of time to make Taehyung sleep. Jungkook knows that even if they shifted to another house, things won't be back to normal his family will still find them sooner or later. Taehyung didn't tell him that it was Jungkook mom who came to his dorm. But Jungkook sensed that his mom found it.

He was walking to his room but someone turned on the lights and it was his mom.Jungkook was actually a little am amazed as his mom never waited for him and she barely ever called him to ask his whereabouts whenever he was late.

" Aren't you ashamed ? " Mrs Jeon said folding her arms looking straight into Jungkook eyes.

" For what? " Jungkook asked boredly.

" You know what I am talking about Jungkook. Did you forget that we are Jeons, we're not some bloody random people!? Do you even know what you're doing!!! I can't believe it my own son........." Mrs Jeon paused closed her eyes.

" ... My son is that thing "Mrs Jeon said gritting her teeth eyes closed in disgust.

" So it was you. " Jungkook clenched his jaw.

" Yes it was me who went there. Jungkook do you even know what you're doing. Aren't you aware of our reputation? Still you did it . Look at yourself. You're looking so fucked up right now because of that faggot " Mrs Jeon nearly yelled .

" Mom don't say a single word about Tae " Jungkook gritted his teeth.

" Then tell me what should I call someone like him who has no shame, dressing up as a girl ." Before she could complete Jungkook yelled. Mrs Jeon halted, she felt hurt.

" MOM ENOUGH "

" ....You yelled at your mom for that boy" Mrs Jeon mumbled.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead in frustration " Mom please don't instigate me I'm already too tired . "

" Or else what will you do hit me? " Mrs Jeon questioned.

" MOM" Jungkook yelled frustratedly. He started walking to his room.

" STOP RIGHT THERE ... Jungkook I want you to break up with that boy right away."

" She is a girl " Jungkook stated clenching his jaw.

Same nonsense again . Are you fucking hearing yourself ? He is not a girl He is a boy " Mrs Jeon stated fuming in anger and also frustrated.

" Tae is not a boy " Jungkook remarked.

Mrs Jeon went closer to him and took her phone out " See this he is a boy . He is a fucking boy. " She said showing taehyung pictures , Jungkook wasn't looking at the pictures. She held his jaw and made him look at the picture.

" LOOK HE IS NOT A GIRL" She yelled. Jungkook pulled away harshly , smashed Mrs Jeon's phone on the ground. She flinched and screamed.

" TAEHEE IS A GIRL " Jungkook yelled. Mrs Jeon slapped him. The sound of that slap echoed in the whole mansion.

" ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE.....I dare you to say it one more time " Mrs Jeon warned him, eyes red with anger.

" Taehee is a girl I will marry her " Before he could complete a harsh slap landed on his face.

" I love her I'll marry her " Another slap . He said it again , Mrs Jeon slapped him again but he kept on mumbling Mrs Jeon kept on slapping, tears of frustration falling from her eyes. She got tired .

" WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU JUNGKOOK ?" She yelped shaking Jungkook who was unfazed just mumbling one name Taehee. She couldn't bear to see her son like this and fell on her knees.

" Why are you doing this Jungkook? This is wrong. What he has done to you?  You're not my Jungkook he'll never do something like that . Look at yourself , you're looking so lost and fucked up. Why can't you see it , you're destroying your life because of that boy. " She mumbled through her hands and choked on her sobs. Jungkook started laughing suddenly loudly, Mrs Jeon looked at him with perpelexd teary eyes.

" What did you say I'm not your Jungkook? " Jungkook said muffling his laugh.

" I'm your mom ofcourse I can say it. " Mrs Jeon proclaimed. Jungkook stopped laughing , he gazed up at her, smiled through the anguish his eyes betrayed and stood.

" You suddenly realized you're my mom. Okay tell me what is my favorite food? " Jungkook asked. Mrs Jeon looked away .

" You don't know right? Okay another one when did I win last championship?.... Don't know this as well...Okay when did you last cook for me? When did you last ask me how am I doing in school? When did you ever come in my tournament match? When did you last come in my parents meeting? When did you both eat together with me? Do you both even know.." Before he could complete Mrs Jeon cut him.

" STOP IT JUNGKOOK " She shouted.

" Can't hear it? Why can't you hear it? " Jungkook half shouted. Mrs Jeon stared at him with hurt look on her face.

" What about all the expenses and lavish life we're giving you? Aren't you grateful for them?" She remarked. Jungkook chuckled sadly.

" Thank you so much for this lavish life but THIS LAVISH LIFE CAN'T FUCKING HEAL MY HEART CAN'T FUCKING GIVE ME AFFECTION IT DOESN'T PROVIDE ME LOVE ..IT CAN'T GIVE ME MY BACK MY CHILDHOOD " Jungkook finally exploded .

" What did you say you're my mom then WHY YOU NEVER BEHAVED LIKE ONE? WHY YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN DAD ON CHEATED ON YOU?...YES I FUCKING KNOW THAT.. SHE WAS MY FRIEND'S MOTHER MY ONLY FRIEND AND TOOK AWAY THAT FRIEND AS WELL.....WHY DID YOU MARRY EACH OTHER WHEN YOU NEVER LOVED EACH OTHER? WHY DID YOU HAVE ME ? ....... " Jungkook wailed. Tears escaped his eyes followed by his fist meeting the mirror . Mrs Jeon screamed.

" JUNGKOOK " She held his hand and cried , looking at the blood. Jungkook pushed her away. She tried to come closer Jungkook pushed her away again.

" DON'T COME CLOSER TO ME... You said Tae destroying my life. Tae is the one who taught me I can also love. I can also feel being loved.. AND BOTH OF YOU HAVE ME WHEN YOU NEVER LOVED EACH OTHER..... Oh I forgot you both never wanted a child, you wanted a hire to continue Jeon legacy..... I always wanted to have a normal family but in minding each other business you both fucking forgot about me. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL SEEING MY PARENTS LIVING LIKE ACQUAINTANCES? " His hand was bleeding but his soul was bleeding through the tears spilled from his eyes and words. Mrs Jeon went speechless tears brimming down uncontrollably. Jungkook each and every word pierced her to the core.

" Yes he is not a woman but he has more feelings than you mom.....He is not a woman but he'll be a way better MOTHER AND WIFE than you in future because he has a heart.....unlike you and dad " He said eyes fixed on his mom. Grief made people say cruel words. For the first time Mrs Jeon the amount of misery she and her husband has caused Jungkook. Her knees gave up and she fell down on the ground with a thud sound. Jungkook rushed to his room leaving Mrs Jeon crying in her own misery.

But someone else heard them and heard everything. Jungkook opened the door of his room with a loud sound. He went inside, his face contorted with rage. He was so angry that he couldn't even feel the pain in his hand. Vas caught his eyes, he grabbed it and smacked it on TV in anger. Anger and frustration was burning in him, he was going to throw something again. But a figure standing on the door caught his eyes. That was their maid who looked after him since childhood.

" leave " Jungkook stated, trying not to snap on her . But she entered with a first aid box in her hand.

" I SAID LEAVE . ARE YOU DEAF ? " Jungkook yelled. She completely ignored his words and put down the first aid and grabbed water bottle. She went closer to him . Jungkook tried to push her away and said " Stop it " .

But she held his hand and poured water. He groaned in pain, it was burning a little. She cleaned it and bandaged his wound carefully. Jungkook kept on looking at her. She finally looked at him.

" It's fine now, keep it away from water. " She said with a small smile.

" Why are you doing this? " Jungkook said quietly.

" What do you mean? This is what I've been doing taking care of young master " She said caressing Jungkook hair, he was just looking at her vulnerably.

" Aren't you going to show me your girlfriend picture? " She asked, Jungkook halted, don't know what to say.

" Show me her picture. I heard that she's really beautiful. " She said, handing Jungkook his phone. Jungkook was fazed he just unlocked the phone and showed her picture.

" Oh my my she's so beautiful. The prettiest girl I've ever seen. Isn't she? " She said admiring the picture , a tear left from Jungkook eye. When she didn't get any answer she turned around and looked at Jungkook who was looking at her with a lot of emotions. She sighed wiped his tear with her thumb.

" So tell me more about your girlfriend? " She said.

" Do you really want to know about her?" Jungkook asked looking down .

" Ofcourse " She said excitedly. Jungkook looked up and smiled brightly but there were tears in his eyes which was breaking her heart. He held her and made her sit on the bed and sat beside her.

" You know ahjumma she's so pretty like an angel. Her smile is so beautiful it can brighten everyone's day. Purple is her favorite color. She says I'm her knight. She's so cute. She wants to become a doctor. " Jungkook was telling her everything like a kid was talking to his mother. That's what he used to do in childhood she was his best friend but he stopped after that incident when his dad cheated on his mom.

She noticed how his teary eyes brighten with love when he was talking about Taehyung. She could see that 10 year old Jungkook in him right now . She was listening to him attentively. " I'm so proud of her, sooo our kook future wife will be a doctor . "

Jungkook giggled " Hehe Yes she's really smart and intelligent. "

" But what's her name? " She asked with curiosity.

" Oh her name is Taehee. If you'll meet her you'll like her too. She's best. I can do anything for her. " Jungkook said.

" Do you love her this much? " She asked him. Jungkook went silent and smiled softly.

" I live for her. I can do anything to see her smile. There's something missing in my heart , when she's not with me......." Jungkook expression suddenly changed into gloomy one. He was looking afraid. He hugged her waist, she startled.

" Mom wants me to leave her. She'll seperate me from her. She'll tell dad ahjumma I can't live without her she's my remedy. I can't imagine my life without her. Please tell mom to not tell dad he'll seperate us I'm so scared. He'll hurt my Tae. " Jungkook was rambling, fear of loosing Taehyung was clear in his voice. Tears escaped from her eyes seeing Jungkook like this. She knows that she can't do anything for him except consoling him. She's merely a maid. She patted his head like a mother.

" Shh shh nothing will happened to her. My kook is strong he'll not let anything happen to her. Always remember one thing if God has made you both for each other then no one will be able to separate you not even your dad. If she's meant to be yours, destiny will always find a way to unite both of you. "She said caressing his head. She wiped his tears with her hand. Jungkook closed his eyes feeling safe in her embrace.

" Now sleep you must be really tired. " She said softly.

" No I want to sleep like this keep caressing my head. " Jungkook said nuzzling into her more. She chuckled and caressed his head.

" God please show some mercy on these kids they're too young to face this misery." She said inside her head.

___________________________________

In the morning

" JUNGKOOK ! JUNGKOOK COME DOWN STAIRS RIGHT NOW "  Jeon Dowon yelled coming back from America. Mrs Jeon heard him. She rushed to downstairs.

" Go call him " Mr Jeon said to servant. Mrs Jeon saw his face, she could see the anger on his face. She was hoping it's not because of what's she's thinking.

" What happened ? " She asked him. He glared at her, gritting his teeth in anger and didn't say anything.

" WHERE THE FUCK HE IS? IS HE EVEN AT HOME " He shouted again but then he saw Jungkook coming down stairs, looking like a mess. It was clear from his face he was having a hangover.

" ALL SERVANTS OUT NOW. IN THEIR QUARTERS RIGHT NOW " He announced. Mrs Jeon understood where it's going her fear increased. Jungkook head was hurting so bad. All servants left to their quarters.

" What happened? Why did you call me?" Jungkook asked.

A bunch of pictures hit his face.

" WHAT NONSENCE IS THIS? " Jeon Dowon said fuming in anger. Jungkook eyes went on pictures. It was Taehyung and his pictures when he wasn't dressing up as girl. Jungkook holding his waist and kissing him at night. There were some more pictures where he was dressed up as a girl . That was enough to make him forget his raging hangover. Fear clutching at his heart . His biggest fear was turning into reality in front of him. But he will fight for his love , he chucked down his fear and looked up at his dad .

" We're in a relationship " He said confidently looking straight into his dad's eyes for the first time. A harsh slap landed on his face, his dad ring hit his lip and he got a little cut. Mrs Jeon rushed to him. But Jungkook pushed her away and looked up again wiping the blood from his lip.

" YOU'VE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO EVEN LOOK INTO MY EYES...... I should've understand it that day when you fucking beaten those boys to death for that faggot. DO YOU EVEN KNOW SOMEONE SENT ME THESE PICTURES TO BLACKMAIL ME ?  I HAD TO FUCKING GIVEN THEM 3 MILLIONS TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH " Dowon anger was at its peak. Jungkook was looking straight into his eyes this made him more angry he was going to slap him again but Mrs Jeon stood in front of Jungkook. He rubbed his forehead in frustration to calm himself but anger was rippling him.

" Step away " He said sternly looking at Mrs Jeon but she didn't budge.

" I SAID FUCKING STEP AWAY " He said dragging her away. He held Jungkook shirt collar.

" What made you do something this filthy and disgusting that you're fucking roaming around here and there with a motherfucking faggot who dress up like a girl ? "

Don't say anything about him " Jungkook said .

" DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?.......Okay tell me how many girls do you want ? There will be the line of prettiest girls in front of you. But leave that disgusting piece of shit. " Dowon said. Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

" I love him and Stop Calling Him Things " Jungkook remarked eyes fixed with his dad's eyes. Another slap stung on his cheek.

" YOU'VE GIVEN BIRTH TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT .I'M ALWAYS BUSY AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING KEEP AN EYE ON HIM. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WHEN HE WAS DOING THIS SHAMELESS THING " Dowon yelled at Mrs Jeon, he was literally going to slap her but Jungkook came and pushed him away. Dowon halted , he was angry but hurt at the same time his son who never even try to look in his eyes , pushed him away.

" Don't fucking touch mom... " He retorted.

" And you're talking about being shameless " Jungkook was saying but Mrs Jeon cut him off, looking at him with her pleading eyes.

" Jungkook no please dont say anything " But Jungkook ignored her.

" You don't look good talking about these things WHEN YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON MOM. " Jungkook shouted. Mrs Jeon covered her mouth in shock. Dowon clenched his fist in anger. He rushed to Jungkook grabbed him by his collar and made him face his mother .

" This woman she was the one first who told me that she don't want to keep any physical relationship with me and I can do whatever I want she doesn't care . " Dowon remarked, Jungkook was in disbelief. Tears left from Mrs Jeon eyes. She could see the betrayal in Jungkook eyes. She understood she completely failed in Jungkook's eyes today . Dowon then turned Jungkook and looked into his eyes.

" I'm telling you one last time If I saw you with that boy again and with any other boy being a disgrace to our family then no one will be worse than me" Dowon stated.

" I'll Not Break Up With Him " Jungkook proclaimed. One more slap .

" I'm asking you again will you break up with him or not ? " Dowon questioned him again.

" I'll not. " Jungkook answered with a smile. His dad groaned in frustration. Then a thought came inside Dowon head, he smirked.

" Him or Jeon Enterprises ? "

Flashback over....

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

If I said do comment by that I mean comment about chapter is it good or bad .

Not "update soon double update etc etc" . I am aslo okay with you commenting about updates but please comment about chapter too and not only comment but also vote . Votes and comments are the only things which keep amateur writers like me motivated .

Some of you seriously think I write a freaking 3000+ or 2500+ words chapter in 20 minutes . It's not that easy as you think specially when you're writing in other language . I've to indulge myself completely in emotions when I'm writing chapters. Sometimes it's also hard for me as a writer to push myself in gloominess to feel the emotions of character and present it in front of you guys.

I've to make sure that it connect my reader. And I fail most of the time , imagine you are spending so much time in a book and it doesn't get good response it's disappointing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 16.9K 46
"๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž." "๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ญ...
303K 12.1K 20
"You don't understand at all do you?" "I'm mentally fucked up for you."
33.2K 1.3K 12
โ”€๐’•๐’‚๐’†๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
252K 3.8K 89
JungkookxBTS ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐–๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“! -๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜† ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐šก๐š‹๐š˜๐šข -๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...