Love Me At My Worst ✓

By PurpleTaeGguks

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... More

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
EPILOGUE.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

13.

11.5K 623 194
By PurpleTaeGguks

3rd person POV:

Next day ,they spent their day in silence doing nothing neither talking to each other for some reason. But it was around 4 pm in the evening when younger came running out of his room holding something in his hand.

"Get up and wear these. We are going shopping." He said throwing his clothes at the older who was sitting on the couch doing nothing just deep in thoughts.

"Uh- huh? Why ? For what and whose clothes are these ,because sure as hell these ain't mine?" The older asked snapping out of his thoughts, confused.

"These are mine but i think they will suit you. Might be a bit loose on you though as you have a smaller frame. And i am giving you my clothes because i ain't taking you out in these colorless pajama and tshirt of yours. " He said going back inside the room.

The man looked at the clothes thinking about whether he should be offended or not. But he wore those anyway .

A LiTtLe lOoSe ,i am literally drowning in these clothes and he thinks that these will suit me. WHAT THE HELL.

he talked to himself and barged inside younger's room yelling "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? YOU WANT ME TO WEAR THESE OUT?", "Aish stop screaming, you are blowing my ears off and look they suit you so much ,they look good on you."the younger answered calmly when all he wanted to do was squish the cheeks on the older and peck those small cute lips ,the older looked just so adorable in his oversized clothes.

(Without the beanie)

"Now let's go , it's getting late." He pulled his soon to be husband by his arms to the car who was whining.

Soon they reached the clothing store. And younger dragged him inside. Taehyung kept choosing clothes for him asking his opinions on few. The bear kept picking clothes and more clothes from the hangers handing them to the employee. Be it tshirt ,shirt , sweater ,sweatshirt ,coats ,jackets ,long coats , hoodie ,Cardigan ,polo shirt ,singlet ,jumper and many more or be it sweatpants ,lower , pajama, slacks, cargopant ,shorts ,khakis ,overalls ,skinny jeans ,ripped jeans ,loose pants ,straight line jeans ,he bought it all.

It looked like he had literally bought half the store already and he was still going on. He was buying for himself as well because no matter how many clothes you have ,they are never enough for him.

While older was just standing at one place ,so he thought since younger is choosing for him as well ,why not shop something by himself as well.

He was buying undergarments etc for himself and other stuff. When he saw a piece of lingerie on display , it was off-white colored with flower patches for the breast area and three straps on each side joining to a single one going over the shoulders with a joint floral lace panties that had a mesh like very short skirt over it. It was beautiful.

He immediately went to buy it and paid for it. He wasn't buying it to wear it for anyone else though *cough*. He wanted to wear it for himself ,someday. He just liked it a lot.

Meanwhile ,the younger had bought many clothes for both of themselves but more for his fiance. After he was done with paying for all these. He picked an outfit he hoped the elder would like.

It was a long black skirt with a white and black striped horizantally turtleneck.

They went back to the car putting all the bags in the backseat. And younger took off to a home decor item shop. From where he bought many things like cushions ,picture frames , fake plants ,rugs ,little wood carvings and sculptures ,flower vases ,art pieces ,scented candles , wall prints ,table lamps etc. And asked them to send it to their home.

After they reached to their place ,both took the bundles of bags inside the older's room.

(I imagine jungkook's room to be something like this, you can imagine however you like)

Taehyung helped him unpack the tons of clothes and when taehyung was about to open another bag ,jungkook noticed it and immediately snatched it away from him startling the bear.

"I- what is in it that you snatched it away from me like that ,you scared me." Spoke the younger clutching his chest dramatically. "Nothing you need to see." He said immediately hiding it deep in the closet out of younger's reach.

"Whatever."huffed taehyung. They went back to taking the outfits out. When the older took out something from a bag and his eyes widen seeing it. He held it in his hand and showed it to his fiance who looked unfazed. "What?" Muttered the younger. "What do you mean what? You -you ...bought this? For me? He questioned his husband pointing at the clothes.

It has been atleast 8 years since i last wore clothes like this.

He thought to himself trying to his smile ,he didn't know why but he was very happy just thanks to a single piece of clothing. His eyes were shining with delightfulness. "No ,might have placed it by mistake ,i will return it to the shop later." Answered the younger in a fake serious voice . The bunny's small smile immediately faded at that and his little happiness vanished away. "Yeah.... Right. Here you can return it later." The older said in a tiny voice handing back the clothing items.

The younger tried to stop himself from laughing at the elder's face. "But you can keep it if you want though."he said continuing his act. "What would I do with these fe-female clothes." He mentally smacked himself for stuttering.

"I was joking you oldy ,these are for you. I bought them for you. And what do you mean female clothes? Clothes don't have any gender. You like them ,you wear them." Taehyung spoke final breaking his act because for some reason ,he couldn't see the older's dejected expression.

Jungkook immediately looked up at his fiance's words ,"you- you don't find it wierd? A m-man wearing skirts and dresses? You are okay with it? And how did you know that i would like these type of clothes?" He asked the youngman before him.

"Huh? Why would I find it wierd? Anyone can wear whatever they like. Who am I to say anything to about that. What matters isnt if i am okay with it? What you wear doesn't have anything to do with me. You can wear whatever you want. And about how did i know ....you can say that i just took a wild guess. "He replied the older with a smile.

"Thank you so much ,thank you, thank you ,thank you sooo much." Jungkook chanted suddenly hugging taehyung catching him off guard but soon he hugged him back. But seeing the older so happy just because of a mere skirt got him a bit curious ,there has to be a reason.

Both pulled away after a few seconds already missing the warmth of the each other's body against their own. Both had a light blush on their cheeks. Actually kookie didn't know what took over him that he did that ,but he wouldn't say that he didn't enjoy it. And even though taehyung was caught off guard and got surprised ,he still loved every second of it.

"Why would you ask that though? You know all those questions... Did somebody say those things to you?" He awkwardly asked the older. He saw how his fiance immediately tensed at the question but before the man could deny it. "Don't lie." He warned him.

The younger sighed feeling his heart heavy. He decided to answer the younger because he atleast deserved the answers of some questions. He remembers he still has to answer the question he asked that day in the restaurant. So he started...

"I used to love wear clothes like this ,yknow like dresses , skirts ,gowns and all these feminine things. I loved dressing up ,wearing make up and all these things. But that was around 8 years ago.

I told you about my first marriage ,right. Well ,my ex husband didn't really liked these feminine clothes ,make up , dressing up and shit.

Even though i am a special male ,i still identify as a male. So he found all these wierd and on-once i dressed up all dolled up in a pretty outfit with beautiful makeup. H-he *deep breath* be-beat me up for that and told me to n-never do that again. And i look ug-ugly in those clothes.

So i-i never did all that dressing up ag-again. I even st-stopped wearing co-colorf-ful clothes after that." By the time he ended he was trying to stop himself from sobbing ,his face was covered in tears. One thing he hates the most is reminding the last memories that are nothing but painful.

He hates those years of his life. He doesn't want to think about anything related to that man who destroyed his life. He can still remember how in pain he was , every single word said by that man is etched in his mind. But he can't seem to forget them at all ,his words still haunt him to this day.

He immediately wiped his face with the sleeve of his shirt but the tears didn't seem to stop and keep flowing more.

The younger was shocked to hear everything ,now he can understand why the older was always hesitant about this topic. He can't understand how a human like that can exist. He took notice of his fiance's condition and immediately went forward and put his arms around kookie's small body.

The crying bunny immediately hugged him back tightly burying his head in his neck sobbing continuesly ,"h-he h-hit m-me , it h-hurt ver-very m-much. " He was saying between his sobs and hiccups ,he has suppressed his emotions all these years a lot and this was just a result of that.

The man just needed a shoulder to cry on ,and he broke down in the arms of his soon to be life partner. "H-he d-did many m-many b-bad th-things to m-me , i di-didnt ev-even ha-have any-anyone .i was al-all alon-ne." The bunny spoke between his never ending cries.

The younger could all lie to himself all the time about how he feels but one thing he knew he never wanted to see again was his jungkook crying or hurt again. His heart ached hearing to the wails of the man crying on his shoulder and at the things he told him. He could guess why he had divorced that son of a bitch who didn't even deserve to be called a human.

He rubbed the older's back with one hand and running his fingers through the long black locks of the man. He whispered sweet nothings in his ears to calm him down.

"Shhh ,shhhh ,calm down ,relax . You aren't alone anymore. I am here ,dad is here. Nobody will do anything bad to you from now on. Please don't cry. Stop crying ,please hyungie..." He speaks in a pleading tone not being able to bear the bunny like that.

The man seemed to calm down after a few minutes of more crying but still didn't let go of the hug. The younger pecked his head ,he didn't know why tho but he did it anyway. And tried to pull away from the hug but the older only tightened his hold. "Hyung ,you must be tired ,you should rest for a bit." The bunny just shook his head and still stayed like that.

The younger man chuckled and then stood up with the other man still in his hold and patted the bunny's thighs a little motion-ing him to jump ,he did and wrapped his legs around his waist.

He strolled to the bed and sat down with the older in his lap who had no plan to leave him anytime soon. He was stroking the long raven hair of his hyung ,who was still sniffling once in a while.

After a while ,the man was a bit alright and let go of the hug as he seemed to had regain his consciousness. He got up from the lap of younger and stood up before taehyung ,"i am so- sorry for act-acting like this ,it won't happen again. I a-am sorry ,ple-please forget that this ever hap-happened." He said as clearly As he could because of shortage of breath caused by too much crying. The younger could only sigh as he didn't really know what to say ,and after contemplating for a few moments ,he left from there.

After he left ,jungkook walked into the washroom to wash his face that was all swollen because of the break down. He came out of there and stepped into the balcony to sit there and lit a ciggerate it placing between his lips and inhaling it and releasing a puff of smoke.

He was thinking about what happened what has happened a few moments ago.

It shouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have acted like that. Why do i have to be so weak. I cant even talk about it without crying. Why do i have to be like that. Why can't i be strong. Why did i let myself be vulnerable infront of him. Now he will make fun of me. What if he uses these against me. I regret this so much.

Why didn't i leave him and got up when he said so. Why did i act so clingy. Now what if he think of me as an annoying clingy person. more reasons for him to hate me.

What i hate the most is how i felt safe in his arms ,at home in his arms. I felt comfortable with him like i never wanna let go. I shouldn't feel like that. No, it will end upto no good ,it never does. I let my walls down today but it won't happen again. I will try my best.

He thought all this to himself destroying the ciggerate butt on the ashtray and picking up straight up bottle of whiskey bringing it upto his lips chugging it down a little without a single flinch before lowering it and drinking more. He chugged down atleast a little less than half of the bottle.

And lighted one more cigeratte inhaling it. He knew both were dangerous ,and even more dangerous when consumed together ,but did he care ? Absolutely not. He didn't had any worry about dying. If he did ,good for him.

He blowed out the ciggerate butt with his trembling hands and sat up on the swing with his knees to his chest fully leaning on it. He put his bracelette clad hand in the air towards the starless night sky and screamed "CALL ME SOON ,I MISSH YOUUUU" to practically no one in an extremely drunken voice and giggled afterwards. Then closed his eyes and didn't knew whether he got unconcious or fell asleep in the balcony itself.

________________

I might have cried a bit at certain parts writing it.

Anyways ,that's it for this chapter.

Hope y'all like it.

Not proofread ,but if there are any typos , please do tell.

Till next time...~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 766 10
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...
298K 9K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
40.3K 1.7K 18
Idol superstar Jungkook found himself pregnant only a few weeks before the biggest world tour of his career.He was forced to make a choice between hi...
111K 4.7K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...