crazy, stupid, love. || a.yj...

By yejiiluvs

(#1) in which she started to feel like her heart was going to burst, her stomach has butterflies, and heat cr... More

챕1터
챕2터
챕3터
챕4터
챕5터
챕6터
챕7터
챕8터
챕9터
챕10터
챕11터
챕12터
챕13터
챕14터
챕15터
챕16터
챕17터
챕18터
챕19터
챕20터
챕21터
챕22터
챕23터
챕24터
챕25터
챕26터
챕27터

챕28터

609 20 22
By yejiiluvs

"A-aGH!" Yena screamed in pain.

"You idiot, I swear to God I'm going to burn you in no time." Eunbi gritted her teeth while having her fingers twisting the stupid duck's ear.

"Ah unnie, I told you w-we paid for- ah it anyways!" Yena tried to calm her down.

Meanwhile, two were too immersed in their own thinkings they don't even care what was going on and that they realized just how much of a big deal their problem was-- rather, no one bothered to notice the daydreaming two as they were too upset bickering with the Choi.

Though there's bickering, there was also staring present, funny because it was directed to the oldest of the group.

'Damn it.' The girl with somehow fired cheeks looked away and unconciously panted.

"Hyewon unnie, are you fine?" The other girl's thoughts were interrupted after heavy breaths were heard.

"O-Oh, yes definitely." Hyewon finally recovered and looked straight ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sound of metal clanked the wooden surface surprising Hyewon, the woman sat right across her--

"For you." She stated.

Only then, Hyewon set her eyes to the object placed right in front of her, noticing the words present on it.

"For what?" Hyewon took ahold of it and moved her sight to the beauty that gave her,

"I wanted to make up for what I did last time, so I saw this tumbler and it looked so pretty."

a tumbler.

"Like you." A smug face was put on her face.

Hyewon stared at the person, the gaze returned back at her as they felt nothing-- or maybe not for Hyewon, she wasn't sure about how to feel about it, but the thing is there was definitely an emotion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here." Pain surrounded the top of Hyewon's head as she took the metal bottle and jokingly (not precisely) threatened to hit the lass after sarcastic years of no plan to return the special item to her.

Instead, all she got was teases from what she describes the biggest asshole in the world.

"Finally An Yujin, you shithead." Both of them chuckled.

After the bickering, others went to Yena's room to mess up her things while some went to the kitchen to go and finish all her favorite snacks.

Specifically, revenge.

"Eunbi-unnie, you had fun?" Yujin let out a chuckle.

"Maybe, maybe not." Eunbi played along, walking to the girls' direction where they stayed at.

Hyewon took a big gulp, her throat going dry all of a sudden. The way the woman's presence can just stop her breathing system all at once and make her insides panic way too fast-- goddamn how can she be this pretty and all when all she did was walk at her and get her face all red now.

"Ah, isn't that the tumbler I gave you,

Hyewonnie?" Eunbi pointed to it, getting assurance-- which she knew for a fact it was the tumbler she indeed gave anyways.

Hyewon immediately gave a small but genuine smile, giving her true intentions of care for the product Eunbi gave to her. 

And everything seemed to stop for Hyewon's point of view, when Eunbi did the same thing. Except,

it just almost made her heart burst, her smile was just too much for her heart which was a fragile one to handle. 

                                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two were close, definitely close.

Especially when Eunbi latched her arm to Hyewon's, clinging her head to the girl's shoulder sitting down on the couch in the older's dorm room, not knowing how much of an effect it had on the younger.

The two decided to catch up with each other, Kwon claiming that she wanted her best friend's presence as she feels so bored and that she wants a night with the two of them together. And Hyewon, with her best friend's act, she just knows what's coming up.

"Hyewonnie~~" Eunbi clinged even more.

Oh God.

"Y-Yes?" Hyewon gulped hard, sweat totally not dripping down from her forehead.

"...Stay with me?" Eunbi adorably 'begged'.

"H-"

"Please, just for this night hm?" Eunbi got off her and did a praying pose, initiating that she really needed her to stay.

And the best friend couldn't say no.

"...I wasn't going to decline anyways." Hyewon broke out a warm smile.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Eunbi jumped on her once again, feeling giddy and happy inside, if it wasn't any obvious yet..by now,

Hyewon just chuckled, feeling all warm just like the smile she gave, returning the hug with full of love and sincerity, holding onto her tight and never wanting to let her go, not wanting this moment to end.

'Please if there is a God up there to grant my wishes, I want this to never end and last forever like the stars in the sky." Hyewon kept her close tightly.

-

"Hyewonnie!"

Hyewon turned to her back and saw the love of her life, immediately composing herself into her own more of a presentable self.

Two weeks after the interaction, Hyewon couldn't get her out of her mind, like legit. 

Like she doesn't understand it either, for some reason, she gets this certain feeling slash thinking that a liking has developed towards her best friend.

And yes, best friend.

The two were really close even before the squad formed of twelve happened.

Noted that they were one of the oldest ones in the group, they have more experiences than the others along with Sakura, and love wasn't left out.

Not at all.

They met at their first year, and only got close after having the knowledge of the both of them actually lagging a year behind in education and thought that they were the only ones experiencing the same problem.

Turns out, not.

Then a year came by, some members of the gang meeting up with them and introducing themselves.

Along with Eunbi's official announcement of her first crush in uni to Hyewon.

And Hyewon did not seem to like it at all.

At first, she was fine. Not until all Eunbi talked about was the guy, the guy, and the guy. She felt super annoyed at the fact that they couldn't talk about anything else other than him, even in meal times.

In their third year, came by seeing Yujin and Wonyoung. 

Also the time Eunbi got heartbroken, saying she saw her crush with someone.

That is, the guy was holding another girl's hand and even had flowers in his other hand.

And that infuriated Hyewon so much.

But to be honest, we can't fight for what we feel, so Hyewon just let it be and since she's never experience something like this, she doesn't know what would soothe the pain but still made up for it by chugging down tons of uncountable ice cream and candy bars-- junk food in conclusion. 

And Hyewon didn't mind, as long as the girl finally goes back to her happy state, she will as well. The pain Hyewon kept for both what happened to Eunbi and her feeling that she had yet to know about, was just something she never did something about.

Afterall, Hyewon knew nothing about it yet anyway.

All she knows is, in the future, for sure she'll find something better even though she feels the emotion of loathing the idea.

She's not hers anyways.

"Hm?" Hyewon's soft mode; ON,

"Let's go to to this new cafe I heard offfff~" Eunbi dragged her to the place feeling obviously too excited.

-

                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonyoung finally reached home after the hangout, of course with Yujin. They live together anyways.

Once they arrived, Wonyoung went to her room to change and do whatever comes into her night routine.

The two's relationship isn't placed on a hot seat but the thing is, after Wonyoung personally told her about what she had done lately, Yujin felt shocked.

Too shocked that she herself, even forgot about her feelings for the younger.

Yujin didn't know how to react that time, she wanted to comfort the younger but it all vanished not by her, but by Wonyoung instead.

Indeed the reason of her shock.

Yujin was confused, isn't she supposed to be sad or something? She felt relieved, but though, she still comforted the younger and shrugged the negative feeling of relief in terms of love; she's not supposed to feel like this but she should feel pained for it.

But why would she feel that when the younger was feeling the exact opposite of it?

She wasn't even feeling pain, not even the littlest bit.

After Wonyoung had changed, she went out and headed to the living room and saw her Yujin sitting down the couch that faced the big sliding glass door directed to the balcony and looked outside, keeping her eyes in place.

51921, damn it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 33 18
Han Jisung, who starts to shake while sitting down on the cold bathroom floor. Who slowly starts to loose his hope. Who is aware of his growing anxie...
7.8K 190 13
Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental. - No copyright infringement is intended. - All rights reserved...
277K 6.3K 37
Read to find out👅
108K 2.6K 105
"You're different, i know to my self that you can change"