Strangled Sweetness ✔️

By dwarkaratna

"Sweetness can be suppressed. But it's essence always remain stable after being suppressed also." ~Author Th... More

PRIOR WORDS
ACHIEVEMENTS (PAGE -1)
ACHIEVEMENTS (PAGE -2)
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
(1) TROUBLED TRIOS
(2) A DISTRESSED NEWS
(3) PLAN OF A SURPRISE
(4) NIGHT NOURISHMENT
(5) PREPONED PLAN
(6) QUEENS ON PLANNING
(7) MAKING THEM CONVINCED
(8) THAT BELONGS TO HER ONLY
(10) IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR HURT
(11) SHE'S STILL THE SAME
(12) INTEMACY, AN AWAITED ONE
(13) HIS BLUSHING GIRL
(14) A PERFORMANCE, TOGETHER
(15) HURT AND HAVOC
(16) SADNESS IN SILENCE
(17) AFTER THEIR DISAPPEARANCE
(18) SURPRISED APPEARANCE
(19) THEIR TRANSFORMATION
(20) TROUBLES BEGAN
(21) AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR
(22) THE SAVIOURS
(23) A NIGHT BEFORE JOURNEY
(24) THE QUEEN'S SECRET
(25) VENTED OUT, FINALLY
(26) A DIVINE TASK
(27) FACE TO FACE
(28) THE SUBCONSCIOUS VIBES
(29) COMING BACK
(30)A SENSIBLE SETTLEMENT
(31) A PRESENT FOR FUTURE
(32) BACK TO SOLACE

(9) SOLACE IN SILENCE

790 57 39
By dwarkaratna

After a tiring day as usual tenderness of night was tackling the stress factors of day while stepping ahead with the vibes of relaxation. Arjun who was proceeding towards his chamber was pacing a bit slowly like the occasional wind appearing in between as the companion of night relaxation. The morning incident was roaming in his mind making him think to change his approach.

He never faced anything like this with any of his wife. But Subhadra is never like others in any manner. Though both he and Subhadra were childhood friends still he was feeling like there are many new phenomenons to take place in area of his astonishment about her.

"What kind of weird situation is this! I need to knock the door of my own chamber before entering in," He murmured to himself before knocking.

"Yes, come in if you wanna be here peacefully, or else no need to come," Subhadra answered referring to the morning incident, to which Arjun did facepalm that she's still stuck there.

"What's there in your hand?" She asked when noticed that he kept his one hand behind himself.

"Something which you will love," He answered with a smile.

"Then show it to me," She urged with excitement.

"Before that show me your strength," Saying this he held the gift box in air above her level to reach.

She started to jump around him like a kid for her favourite sweet, and he kept moving the gift box from side to side while enjoying her moves. At last she pushed him a bit. When he stumbled she took advantage of that, and grabbed that gift box. He huffed thinking that her childhood activities are still same.

"Wowww! Bangles!" She exclaimed after opening the box, and sat on the couch to examine the bangles.

"Since childhood itself you love bangles. But won't you ask that why I brought these for you?" He asked while taking his seat beside her.

"No, I won't ask. You brought it for me means I deserve these, and I don't ever question my deserving," She answered playfully, but that amused him.

"How can you be right about the reason of my action each time?" An amused smile followed his question.

"I am getting this compliment from you since childhood. Make some changes in this, Arjun!" She told making his smile wider with the last utterance. Yes, it was his name from her mouth.

"It's really long that you addressed me with my name like you used to do in childhood," The essence of happy days was ringing in his voice.

"Don't think that I will spare you with my half deserving if you butter me like this," Her statement made him come out of his remembrance with jerk.

"Half deserving! What's that, Subhi?" He questioned surprisingly.

"Sorry. You didn't tell me sorry for that morning incident," Her statement made him facepalm internally.

"You need sorry for that what has happened accidentally! I didn't do anything intentionally," He clarified his side to her.

"So what? If our move is accidental still also mistake is mistake," She put forward her argue.

"I brought gift for your splendid speech. Despite of praising me you are asking me to say sorry!" He poured out his astonishment.

"So you won't say sorry! Ok, let me tell about this matter to mata. I will send letter to her," She told making him surprised to no extent.

"You will say about this to mata! Don't you have any hesitation!" Again an astonished statement came from his side, but not a trace of effect on her.

"Why will I hesitate? It will be you when I will disclose the matter to mata," He remembered that in childhood she used to do his complain to mata Kunti each time whenever she felt like. The way of her complain was always a level up than his actual deeds, than the actual happening.

"Sorry, Subhi. Please forgive me," He told in a heavy voice.

"That's like a good boy," She pulled his cheeks, and giggled.

After that she went towards dressing table to try the gifted bangles on her wrist making him face palm again. He shook his head in disbelief after witnessing her from his place with the thought that more than his gift his asking of forgiveness made her happy.

He was admiring her silently by siding away rest of the sounds.

At garden:

Sahdev and Vijaya were having stroll. Vijaya proposed about this, and luckily he couldn't deny to her. In between of stroll she held his hand. His skin flinched slightly with her touch. Still he managed with a smile when she looked at him.

After that she leaned her head to his arm while walking. This much closeness was a bit intense to handle for him. He tried to be favourable with that for her shake. But at last he gave up.

"Jaya, we should go back now," He told after detaching her from himself.

"Can't we be here for a little more time?" She urged to him though she knew he won't take that into account.

"No, Jaya. Some other day, please," Saying this he started to leave with speedy steps.

"I am not so sure about this some other day, Arya. We came here together. At least you could have waited for my company to go back," She told with a heavy sigh while looking at the stars.

She decided to spend some more time at garden. Suddenly her eyes fall on a familiar figure sitting on the bench. She went nearer to get the close view.

"Dhara jiji!" She exclaimed to herself.

"Jiji, why are you here? Do you have any discomfort?" The caring sister inside of Vijaya asked to Valandhara with pure concern by forgetting her sadness.

"No, Jaya. It's nothing," Valandhara denied to Vijaya making the later let out a soft sad chuckle.

"I know you are missing your mother, Jyeshtha!" Vijaya's answer made Valandhara startled.

"How do you know, Jaya?" She asked to Vijaya though missing her mother in pregnancy was so obvious for a would be mother.

"I have marked your dullness. I am also a daughter like you jiji. So I can understand that when a girl feels low at anytime she remembers about her first friend who's none other than her mother," After listening Vijaya's answer Valandhara hugged her tightly as each word of Vijaya was absolutely true.

Both sisters found solace in each other's embrace, and were cherishing that silently.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 2.7K 67
This story is about the love of arsu It has a addition characters who have a link to kaliyug. story describes great bond about love, sibling bond, f...
23.1K 953 32
The last book of Krishnaanuja series COVER CREDIT- @starrdust
4.6K 208 41
This is Book 2 of the series Kushadwaja Sutaa Mandavi :The epitome of selflessness .This book of the series tells us about the love story of kaikeyi...
34.1K 3.4K 46
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...