The World Of Lady Of Kamo (No...

By maers_

How does it feels to marry someone that you only know for a millisecond? In order to accomplish your parents... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 4

764 22 5
By maers_

"Father, please. I don't want to get marry with the Kamiho's clan. I love my girlfriend so much, please, don't let me marry the stone family..", I plead to both of my parents. "Nori kun, do you realise that Kamo family needs a descendant who can bring back the heir of Kamo family? Your girlfriend is an ordinary girl that wears bikini in house during the big three families meeting. I cannot bear seeing you sitting next to her with the Gojo heirs and also the Zenins.", my dad, the current leader of the clan said.

Mum slowly pour the green tea inside the cup next to my father's right hand. What am i supposed to do? The girl is turning 18 and I am 19. I bet she walks around in her loli dress while being a brat. Suddenly, a mind popped out inside my head. 

"Fine. I will marry her. But under two conditions.", I said. My dad furrowed his eyebrows, as if he is saying what. "First, I will marry the Kamiho's daughter but then, allow me to marry my girlfriend after that. Second, I will stay alone as the new Kamo leader, with my wives and my workers. Deal?", I asked my parents. My mum's face turns pale, since she is the second wife..or I could say...mistress. I looked at  my dad who sighs, and gives his stern glare at me. "Fine. As long as you marry Kamiho Y/N", my dad said. 

"When is the wedding?", I asked my mum. "It will be in three more weeks .", she answered my question. What? Isnt that is too soon? What the hell are they thinking about? 

"Enough with the talk. Prepare your own wedding with your girlfriend. Your mum and I will prepare the wedding for you and Y/N. We won't give a single penny to you and your girlfriend. She is a disgrace.", dad said. I stand up, bowed to both of them and stormed off, leaving them. 

I went out and bumped into a worker who is carrying a groom box. "Oh, Kamo sama! Congratulations for your wedding. I am on my way to bring this box to your room", the raven hair young man said. I nodded my head, while seeing another workers carrying a yellow silk kimono with a pink sakura flowers patterns on the chest and sleeves of the kimono.

I can imagine my girlfriend in that kimono, smiling as the kimono is wrapping around her curve. "Is that belong to Rei chan?", I asked to one of the workers while approaching them. They bowed slowly while the worker who got my question shakes her head. "It belongs to Kamiho.", my dad said, walking behind me. I swear in the name of Buddha, I will make sure Kamiho regrets marrying me. 

Meanwhile in Kamiho's clan house...

"Kamiho! Your wedding dress in here!", Nezuha shouted from far. I walked towards her, and look at the kimono dress. I should forget about my future that I hope Kahashi is my husband. I broke up with Kahashi, because we believed Kami (God) arrange our fate into different paths. I tried the wedding dress with Nezuha helping me to do the obi. "Zuha, are you mad?", I asked her. "What do you mean?", she questioned me back. "I dated your brother for a day and broke up with him after that..", I said.

She chuckled and shakes her head. "Y/N, I'm not mad. Both of you managed to feel each other loves. Oh yea! Did Kahashi told you that I'll be your assistant and the bridesmaid for your wedding? I'm going to work under you and we can stay in the same house!", she said, pecking a kiss on my cheek. I smiled, saying, "I'm glad you will be there. The wedding is in three more weeks and I'm still nervous.". She hugged me and look at me with her fox eyes, looking so pretty. "Don't worry. I will replace my brother's place and will never leave you~", Nezuha said, sweetly.

As both of us are talking, Kahashi walks in. "You look pretty, Y/N", he said, placing two glasses of apple juice on the table. He put down the tray he use and walks towards us. He then smiled..Is that a forced smile? I can see pains in his eyes, fuck, I feel guilty..

"You look so pretty, Y/N. You always look pretty but watching you wearing this wedding dress makes me happier than ever.", Kahashi says, as he is putting a cat hair clip at my bang. He takes the red coloured nail polish and painted my nails.

"In our hometown, boys who paint  their girls' nails red mean they will always love her. It also means that they will be their guardian of love and life", Kahashi said. I looked at my nails that were white before are covered with red. "I'm taking a leave, both of you enjoy!", Nezuha goes out, closing the door.

Kahashi watches his sister went out and turn his eyes towards me back. He suddenly kneels infront of me and lowered his head, his body shaking. Then, I heard him crying and his tears fell down on my fingers. "I'm sorry...for not being to tell you my feelings", he whispered under his breath as he keeps on sobbing.

I pat his head, holding his left hand, caressing his palm with my thumb. "It's okay... It's not our fault. It's the clan issues. I'm sorry too.Listen, Hashi...I will always love you and please.. in another life, have me as your bride.", I comforted him.

He cried..the whole evening, with me comforting him. I'm scared..to marry someone who I never meet.

**The day of the wedding came**

"Good morning, Kamiho Y/N! It's your wedding day~", Nezuha said, jumping on me. I opened one of my eyes, eyeing her who is showing her shining, dazzling white teeth right infront of my eyes.

I thought it is the Female Titan, so I accidentally use my martial art to push her. "Oww! Y/N! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?", she said, rubbing her back. I looked at her, still confused. Why is she wearing a flower crown and a grey red dress? Huh?

"You still confused. Oh, princess. It's your wedding day", she said. She pulled me and pushed me inside the bathroom.
"Take a bath, hurry. The Kamo will come to pick you up in 5 more hours. We need to prepare you in 4 hours!", she said. I walk inside the bathroom, brushing my teeth and rub my back with the self rubbing brush at the wall. I'm marrying...today. Never in my life I thought I'll get married. I showered for almost 20 minutes, dried my hair and body and walks out.

To my surprise, this is not my room. It's the dressing room! "You're done, bro? Go and wear your undergarments. The make up artist gonna do your make up after that and next is the hairstylist's turn. Dang! This Cheetos is hitting my bowel", Nezuha said, trying to kill two birds with one stone.

"Kamiho sama. Please let me introduce myself. I am Miss Haganezuka, your stylist. I'm going to introduce some matching clothings for you to wear. Here, we have flaming bikini in red, it fits you perfectly and it also suits your nails. Meanwhile, here, as you may see, I've prepared the sunny side chick lingerie, the only pieces left in store. It's a limited edition, even Kanye West bought this for his girlfriend. Nasty indeed?", she said. I understand her jokes but I don't know if I could laugh because I'm afraid I'll accidentally bite my tongue.

"Ohh! Kamiho sama. Nezuha also told me that you love purple colour. I got this lingerie set from my friend who is working under Leopard Bras Company. Called as the Starlight Neon, the panties is made up from lace and it covered the private part with silk. For the bra, it uses covered wire and it has vintage seamless pattern. It won't make you hot and it is 100% comfortable. Alright, here. Wear this one!", she shoves the lingerie to me and guide me to the fitting room. I locked the door and wear the set she chose. Not gonna lie, it is very comfortable. It covered my hills part perfectly and it suits with my tan skin. (Why are we even talking about lingeries?-)

I walked out and wear the wedding dress with the help from the stylist. "Aww, you're gorgeous!", Miss Haganezuka said, as her long fingers busy tying the thread that can make my obi stays longer. I take a seat infront of the mirror, ready to have my make up on. I smiled at Niko, who is known as Nezuha's friend, who is majoring in beauty industry.

She took 50 minutes for my make up, after covered my acnes on my forehead with a concealer and she even use the lip gloss given by Kahashi, to make my pale lips into red colour. Then, she use the blusher on my cheek carefully, she did a meticulous works on me. I looked different.

"Thank you, Niko san.", I smiled at her, and she smiled at me back after listening two words come out from my mouth. "I am happy to see you. I've been begging Nezuha to see you and thanks to her, I met you. I am wishing you to have a good longevity and a good marriage life.".

The hairstylist came after, doing my hair. She braided my hair and then make a hair bun. "There you go. Your hair is ready", she said, finishing her work after an hour. I wear the heels, given by the Kamo and faced the four of them.

I bowed as a sign of thanking her. As I'm about to walk out from the room, Nezuha  stopped me. "No! Don't! Bride shouldn't go out until the groomsmen come to pick you up. If you walk out, the curse can smell fragrance of the wedding and disturb your marriage life.", she warns me, with her hand gripping mine.

"Hai..I won't then. Oh yea, where's Kahashi?", I asked her. She looked at me, turning her eyes to other way and my question remains unanswered. "Three of you can leave. Thanks for the hard work", I bowed again, watching them leaving me and Nezuha. "Brother is at Kamo's clan house. The clan leader appointed him yesterday to become the leader of the butlers at the future leader of clan's house.", her mouth moves as if each words is heavy to be said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 32 8
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics ⚠sensitive topics⚠ ⚠sexual activities⚠ ⚠sexual assault⚠ ...
495 71 17
Okay hold up, This is not bakugou x READER it is a bakugou x OC. This prince I have to marry brings out a side of me that I have to be careful abou...
1.9K 63 21
They're the heirs to their familie's kingdoms but must marry someone they've no interest in. They meet one fateful night, in a beautiful garden and t...
4.4K 142 27
In a world full of bureaucracy, you once found yourself married to Satoru Gojo in an arranged marriage. The task: carry on the Gojo bloodline for the...