GREED // H.S. oneshots

By lurmtpwk

enjoy the ride ;) *very slow updates and not a native english speaker More

DISCLAIMER
under the pearly light

Birthday Gift

28 0 0
By lurmtpwk

RYE

Yay! Another birthday I spend alone. I am currently on my last college semester and although I have a small group of friends they decided to make a trip to the Bahamas without me on my birthday week. I guess it's safe to say they are my ex- group of friends. My parents are too busy with their babies, their companies, that they forget about their actual daughter, me.

I kinda expected a call from them but it is 3 pm and I haven't received any calls or messages from my family or friends aside from the call on the morning my precious grandmother, Grace, gave me. My granny is my angel and she is the main reason I wake up everyday.

I am currently on my way to the Gucci store to buy myself a birthday present. Yes, shopping is my frequent coping method, so what? I might even stop by the sex you shop down the street and buy another vibrator to fully celebrate my 24th Birthday.

I am like five minutes away from the Gucci store. I decided to walk from my apartment to the store since I didn't feel like driving through the traffic at the moment. My knees are sore and I thank my gut for deciding to wear sneakers today. I have a simple red silk lace shirt with some light wash ripped jeans, my black converse, and my hair is pulled up in a messy ponytail.

I pass through the glass door and into the cool air of the store. Everything is so beautiful and I don't know how I'll be able to chose one thing out of everything here. As I am looking at the bag section I am suddenly stopped by something or someone. I trip from the impact and expect the cold marble floors but two warm hands change that possibility as I am pulled up and into a comforting chest.

HARRY

"I need a new silk shirt." That was the my first thought this morning. I have an important meeting tomorrow and I need to look presentable since I am representing my company and brand to a bunch of old, judgy people. I decided to not go to work today and just have a little calm before the storm I will be facing tomorrow.

I took the keys for my beige 1976 450SL Mercedes and left the house heading to my favorite clothing store, Gucci. My friends and family always laugh at me because I like that store so much and say that I will end up getting married with it. Maybe I will, cause I don't do relationships or vanilla sex. I just like to fuck. Hard.

Anyways, I make it to the parking lot and leave my keys and car to the valet. I love passing through those doors and into the cool air the sophisticated store provides. It looks like I am the only one here and I go straight into the men area and head for the clothing racks. I just need a black silk shirt in my size, to pay, and then I'm out of here. I kinda want a coffee and read the book I left in the glove compartment of my car, after I leave. Shit, I also need groceries.

I look through the rack and I find my shirt and now I just need to pay. As I make my way to the checkout I crash into someone. I sense they are about to fall so I reach out for them to prevent them from falling and pull them into my chest. It all happened so fast but as they make a move to look up I am speechless. I've never seen such a beautiful person in my life.

RYE

OH MY FUCKING GOD I AM ABOUT TO SHIT MY PANTS.

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.

HE IS FUCKING GORGEOUS. SHIT RYE LOOK AWAY. NO ACTUALLY DONT. SHIT. FUCK.

-"Hi"

shit.

"Um... hi, sorry for um.. y'know" God, I can't take myself anywhere.

He then chuckles. He is so handsome. "Oh don't worry love, I wasn't looking through where I was walking".

Why was I here? What day is it? Was it my birthday? I don't really fucking care. Thank you universe for this opportunity. As I take a proper look at him, I realize he is dressed in Gucci items head to toe.

"Seems like you kinda like Gucci, huh?" I tell him trying to make a conversation with him.

-"I would consider that an understatement, darling." He smiles and his dimples surface. If I die tonight I'll die happy.

-"Harry." He says as he extends he arm out for me to shake.

"Rye." I tell him.

-"So, what brings you here Rye?"

Now the embarrassing part were I have to mention out loud for this one-of-a-kind creature my lonely birthday comes.

"Oh, just buying myself a birthday present, since, well no one could make it to my birthday."

-"Well we can't have you buying yourself your birthday present now, can't we?" He tells me with a slight smirk on that pretty face.

Is he genuinely willing to pay for MY AUTO-GIFTED BIRTHDAY BAG?

"Oh no, please, you don't have to."

-"C'mon! I insist. I guess you were going for a bag, so why don't you grab one and I'll buy it for ya'? How's that sound?"

Amazing. Perfect. It sounds like everything I've ever wished for Mr. Harry.

I go grab the black shoulder bag with a gold detail I had seen and straight to the checkout.

"You really don't have to pay for it just because you might feel pity for me."

-"Nah, it's fine c'mon"

"So, it will be $1,100 for the shirt and $2,500 for the bag. $3,600 in total."

No, absolutely not. I am not letting him pay.

"Hey um, you aren't paying for that it's too much."

-"Darling, I told you it's fine."

I am getting fucking butterflies from the pet names.

"No, please you were just looking for a shirt today."

-"Okay, well, what are you doing after?"

"After what?" I ask confused at his question.

-"After you buy yourself a birthday present?"

Oh! I was just planning to go to the sex shop and buy myself a vibrator for my 24th Birthday because no man can make me come like vibrators do, but I guess it would be weird if I told you that so,

"I was going to buy some groceries and make dinner or something".

-"Well, how about we go to the grocery store, I buy the groceries, and I make you your birthday dinner?"

HARRY

Did I just offer this person a dinner? Made with my hands? Yes, yes I did. Do I regret it? No, not at all.

Rye is so incredibly beautiful and when she told me no one was able to make it to her birthday I was very surprised. Why would you skip the birthday of this amazing person in front of me. Now let's just hope she accepts. Shit I am nervous. WHY AM I NERVOUS?

"Yeah.. yeah sure, I would like that." She says and I couldn't be happier with that answer. If I die tonight I'll die happy.

We pay for our stuff and we head out of the store. I ask her to let me take her to the grocery store a few blocks from where we are and she gladly accepts. I am planning on making some pasta with red wine. My cooking skills aren't perfect, but I'll try my best to make it delightful. Within just the hour we've been together I already feel drawn to her. She is soft when she speaks, she seems interested whenever I talk, when she smiles or laughs her eyes wrinkle around the edges and the most beautiful dimples adorn her smile and face, and she smells just like lavender and lilies.

-"To my place or yours?" I ask her.

"I don't really care, whatever you decide seems good for me."

-"To my place it is." I say as I accelerate and make my way to my house on the coast.

RYE

Harry seems like a very nice guy. He is sweet and kind. I should be getting more concerned about leaving with a somewhat stranger to their home, but at the moment I couldn't care less. When he asked me about dinner and if I wanted for him to make something for my birthday it was really a no brainer. Of course I would! What type of person in their right mind would decline that opportunity?

It takes about 15 minutes for us to reach his house and it is the biggest yet simplest house I've ever seen. My parents have their mansion of their own, and I live in a very spacious and pretty apartment, but nothing compares to his home.

I help Harry get the groceries and the Gucci bags inside and help him settle everything in the kitchen. Right away he starts cooking and takes two wine glasses and pours the red wine into them.

We start talking about life and what is it that have made us who we are today. We talk about our favorite super heroes and what spider-man was the best out of the three different spider-men. He tells me what his favorite food is and what is mine, and what is one place we dream of visiting while we eat the delicious pasta he cooked for the both of us. As we finish dinner he made, he takes the plates away and grabs my hand leading my nervous ass to another room.

-"What would you like to put on Netflix? We can just chill on the couch if you'd like?"

"Oh that would be lovely, yeah. And what if we play the Spider-Man movie? Since we both agree it's the best one." I tell him with a small smile.

-"Perfect. I'll just go grab a blanket and I'll be back."

•••••••••••••••••••15 minutes later ••••••••••••••••••

RYE

I can't even focus on the goddamn movie. Harry has been rubbing my thigh in small circles. I cant help myself as he adds a little more pleasure and a quite moan leaves my mouth. As the minutes pass by his hand starts rising more and more. His fingers ghost over my core and I can't take it anymore.

"Please. Please Harry." I shamelessly beg.

-"What is it baby? What do you need?" He innocently replies.

"You. I need you, please."

-"What about me, love?"

Bloody hell Harry. You are killing me.

"Please Harry. please."

-"Shh... it's okay darling I'm gonna make you feel good. That's what you want?"

"Yes, God, yes."

-"God can't help you here darling. C'mon try again and i'll make you feel good. I'm gonna make you feel so good. I'll make you come like no man ever has."

"Help me please."

-"Try again, baby. Still not what I want to hear leave those precious plump lips of yours."

"Harry, please help me. Make me feel good."

-"Shit."

He struggles taking my black converse off and I can't help but giggle a little at his struggle.

-"Fucking cockblocking pair of converse you pieces of shit."

He successfully gets them off and then I hear him unbuckling his belt and zip down his jeans. He helps me get of my ripped jeans off and both clothing items fly across the room and land on the black tiles that make up the flooring.

-"Are you okay with me tying you up, darling?"

"Anything, whatever you want. I don't care. Just please help me."

-"Okay, angel. I am going to take good care of you, don't worry."

He starts rubbing small circles on my clit and over my black lace underwear.

"fuck" I plead.

Harry then starts taking my underwear off and rubs my legs as he makes his way up to my core again. He spreads my legs and gasps at the view. I can also feel it, I am so wet.

-"So wet for me darling."

"Yes, just for you."

He doesn't reply and instead gives me no warning as he pushes two fingers into me and starts moving them in a fast pace.

"I am- I'm gonna-"

-"Not yet Rye." He says as he takes his two fingers out of me, licks them and hums delightfully at my flavor. He reaches for his belt and flips me over so that my head is resting against the pillows of the couch and my ass stays in the air at his mercy. He ties my wrists together and tells me to leave them there.

-"Now are you gonna take my cock like the good girl you are?"

"Yes daddy, I will."

-"Hmm, we'll see about that now." He tells me as he takes his cock and guides it to my glistening hole.

I moan so loud I thank the universe that Harry has no neighbors nearby, that would hear and get concerned about the loudness of the sounds we both start making.

-"Shit Rye. Feel so good baby. So good for me."

All I can do is moan in response at his statement. Trying to tell him that he is making me feel euphoric.

"faster~"

-"My angel likes it rough, huh?" He says as he starts going at an ever faster pace.

Then I gasp and moan at the sudden hotness that spreads through my ass because of the slap it just received.

-"Do you like that too, baby? Like to be treated like the slut you are?"

"..mhmm.."

He moves his leg upwards from the kneeling position he had to go faster and deeper. Every time he thrusts he hits my g-spot and it won't be long before I cum.

"Har- Daddy I am gonna cum."

-"No, not yet love. You'll cum when I give you permission to, whore."

I am so fucked.

"Please. I can't hold it anymore."

He then reaches for my clit and starts rubbing it in fast paced circles that coordinate with his thrusts.

"Aagggghhh"

-"Fuck. So fucking good for me."

"I- I am gonna- Please. Can I? Please, please, please." I beg him.

-"You may cum now slut."

And I let myself unfold. He doesn't stop pounding into me as I come down from my euphoric high until I fill him still and release into me. Good thing I am on the pill.

-"Shit! Are you on the pill?"

I chuckle and inform him that in fact, I am.

-"Well then, happy fucking birthday, Rye."

"Thank you for the best birthday present Harry."

The End.

••••••••••••
Thank you for reading! I am sorry if it was shitty. This is my first experience writing and I'm getting started and learning.

Hope you liked it :D

-L.R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.