Blank

Kiki_Fandom_Candy द्वारा

There is a group of unlikely friends, Zeus knows where they are, Or what they're doing. Their lives are very... अधिक

FIRST THINGS FIRST
1 (Nico)
1 (Cleo)
1 (Mi)
(1) Eva
AUTHORS NOTEEEEEE
(2) Cleo
(2) Mi
(2) Eva
(3) Nico
(3) Cleo
#NoMoreBullying
(3) Eva
(4) Nico
(4) Cleo
(4) Mi
(4) Eva
(5) Nico
(5) Cleo
(5) Mi
(5) Eva

(2) Nico

9 0 0
Kiki_Fandom_Candy द्वारा

"Uh yeah. Why do you ask?" Nico asked the girl. "And who even are you?" The girl spoke, "My name is Mi, daughter of Athena. I received a note from you..." the girl opened the box and shook the note. "Oh yeah." Nico mentally facepalmed. He put it in Hades cabin not too long ago, about a week or so ago while the camp was at Capture The Flag. He didn't think anyone would find it since there was only a few children of the Big Three in the world. "How did you find it Mi? It was in the Hades cabin." Then Nico realized he was being rude. "Oh sorry and you can come on in." Im stepped in and started to talk. "My siblings don't really welcome me in the athena cabin. I hang out in Hades cabin more, and Hades blessed me but it feels more like he claimed me." Nico nodded. "Well why don't you tell me about yourself."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
72.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...