Blank

By Kiki_Fandom_Candy

There is a group of unlikely friends, Zeus knows where they are, Or what they're doing. Their lives are very... More

FIRST THINGS FIRST
1 (Nico)
1 (Cleo)
1 (Mi)
AUTHORS NOTEEEEEE
(2) Nico
(2) Cleo
(2) Mi
(2) Eva
(3) Nico
(3) Cleo
#NoMoreBullying
(3) Eva
(4) Nico
(4) Cleo
(4) Mi
(4) Eva
(5) Nico
(5) Cleo
(5) Mi
(5) Eva

(1) Eva

12 0 0
By Kiki_Fandom_Candy

Eva ran out of the cave, and into a tree. Typical. She rubbed her head. She looked like death. And smelled like death. And pretty much was death. She had been on the run for a week or so, and had not had time to clean or sleep or eat. She got about only a few hours of sleep each day, living off of a granola bar. And well, with all the monster attacks, she of course didn't have time to go find proper shelter with a shower. Eva decided to walk a bit further, no more than a mile or so, from the cave. Just to be safe. As Eva set up camp under a overpass and soon fell asleep in her tent, not knowing where she even was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
166K 17.5K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...