[3] 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 �...

By -laheyswifey

[BOOK 3 OF THE VALERIA SALVATORE SERIES] "I'm not the girl I once was. You have no idea what I can do" More

intro
01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
000.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
epilogue.

05.

2.1K 51 2
By -laheyswifey

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"Val, I think you should slow down!" Kol followed behind Valeria while she rushed up the stairs of the basement.

The original had been telling her the same thing over and over again ever since she snapped Julian's neck. Kol knew Valeria was out of control and her emotions were too. He didn't know if it was the pregnancy or all the nightmares she was getting but all he knew is she wasn't in her right mind.

Valeria rolled her eyes and stopped on one of the steps and turned to him. "Kol I'm fine I have to do this..."

"Alaric is here, he's going to want you to slow down too..."

"So Alaric controls me now?!" Valeria exclaimed. "Kol I'm not going to break! I'm the same person I was before I'm fine. I know how far to push I would never be doing something that can hurt them!"

"I know you wouldn't but I'm telling you to slow down. We all know you're not in the best place right now" Kol went up one step to be closer.

"I'm fine" she lied and walked up the stairs.

She knew she wasn't okay. She could feel how she wasn't in control; she had done so many things out of impulse. She hadn't regretted anything she had done yet but eventually she was and little by little she was going to start losing herself. And Kol couldn't allow that.

He knew Valeria would've wanted him to save her even if she got pissed off in the process.

While Valeria headed to the heretics Kol wandered around the house until he found Stefan. Once he did he dragged him all the way into Valeria's room and kicked him in while he shut the door staying outside.

When he was sure they weren't going to be heard he opened the door and closed it again now that he was inside.

"What was that for?!" Stefan exclaimed, trying to settle himself up.

"I needed to make sure the spell in her room was still up but it seems like no one has been sleeping in here" Kol looked around at her stuff being untouched.

"Yeah Lilly told them not to..." Stefan replied to him. "What do you want?"

"You have to understand Stefan, I'm not your enemy anymore," Kol said, turning towards him. "We need to save Val, she's getting out of hand. If she continues this her humanity will start to drain away"

"What is she doing?"

"She went back to being her old self when she didn't have control of her magic. You don't know her the way I do. When I first met her she was an innocent little girl who had lost her family then when she was aware of her magic she started to lose control" Kol explained. "Thank the gemini coven for that"

"I know she has a temper, your point is?"

"She needs to be stopped, she keeps making drastic decisions..."

"Like what?!" Stefan interrupted him. Kol was trying his best to keep patience.

"Seeing Tristan, killing that human girl earlier, being the leader of the coven and she's trying to kill your mother's boyfriend" Kol listened to him. "Above other things I've noticed"

"Ok fine" Stefan gave up and sighed. "What do we do?"

"She does the spell and we leave, we can't let her kill him" Kol instructed but Stefan wasn't the biggest fan of the deal. He did know where Kol was coming from though.

"I know..." Stefan sighed. "I've been watching her since she found out that man was in town her magic and emotions have been kinda haywire but she has a reason to kill Julian"

"To get revenge on her mother? We both know as much as Val hates her right now she would never do that" Kol retorted.

"Why are you asking me anyways?" Stefan tried to change the conversation not wanting to tell Kol the real reason Valeria wanted to kill julian.

"Because I know Damon won't care. He praises her for being reckless like this"

"And you don't?"

"At some extent when she's in her right mind"

Stefan nodded and looked down knowing Kol was right. "I'll help you but I want Julian dead too that's one thing I will not help you stop her from so just don't ask questions and let her kill him after that I'll stop her"

The Salvatore walked out the room leaving a frustrated Kol standing there. He didn't know what to do but he knew he couldn't do anything for Julian's sake. He might as well have considered him dead.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Downstairs Valeria joined the heretics where the pool table was, all of them were already there enjoying themselves.

"Valeria" Lillian called out to her daughter while she approached her.

"Don't" Valeria stopped her immediately.

"When will you stop pushing me away..."

"Kinda hard when you tried to kill me" Valeria said, making the woman fill with guilt. As she went to open her mouth to say something again Valeria stopped her. "Don't please I'm not ready to forgive you or hear apologies can we please just do the spell so I can leave"

"So eager to leave?" Lillian questioned.

"The strix are in New Orleans and I have to return to fight them" Valeria responded with a bitter tone.

"Why are you going?! You should be running!" Her mother exclaimed.

"And abandon my family? I'm sure you are very good at it however I'm not so if you excuse me I'm going to do the spell then leave" Valeria walked past her to approach the heretics who heard the conversation.

They didn't want to ask since well they knew not to question Valeria.

"Are you guys ready?" The original asked and they just nodded in response. "We could set up in the library there's more space" She suggested.

Everyone followed behind her. On the way there she gestured to Damon and Bonnie to follow her so they could witness the spell Stefan joined after as well.

Damon had brought all they needed. Valeria was setting it up while she showed the heretics the spell.

"This spell requires an immense amount of power..." Mary Louise mentioned while she looked up from the book.

"A power you all have and will siphon from me and I will siphon from you we basically do the spell I drain your power you drain mine then it will all just dove equally with you all but I will have access to the whole thing" Valeria explained then grabbed a bowl. "I need a drop of your blood from all of you"

She passed the bowl to Nora who punctured her finger and let the drop of blood fall then passed it.

"How do you make sure you're not killing us" Nora questioned, giving her a stern look.

"That's not my intention, on the contrary I want to keep you alive, consider it having my protection" Valeria replied while she took the bowl from beau when they were done then sat it down on the ground in the middle of the salt circle. "Go take your places."

Everyone did as told when they were all set up Valeria walked to the middle of the circle and kneeled down.

"When I start chanting you set your hands down then the red will appear" Valeria instructed and they all nodded. She sat her hands down and began to chant that's when the heretics sat their hands down and chanted along with her.

The rest watched how the circle became red from the siphoning of their hands. They saw the magic leaving each other. They continued until their magic was completely drained then let go watching how the power flowed its way back to each one of them.

They all took a moment to settle down and finish the spell completely when they did they exchanged looks and almost grinned.

"You feel that?" Valerie asked them, feeling the power flowing through her veins.

"Yeah..." Mary Louise and Nora said in unison and beau nodded with a grin on his face.

"I definitely do," Valeria held onto her stomach trying to control herself.

Kol noticed her struggling with her new power and rushed to her to help her stand up. Once she was he got her to a chair.

"You okay?" Damon asked, walking forward with Bonnie behind him.

"I'm fine that was just a lot..." Valeria replied and say back. "Could one of you bring me a blood bag I think that will fix it"

Damon nodded and walked away then Bonnie walked towards her. "Hand me you hand"

Valeria did as told and the Bennett held onto her hand feeling her power then let go.

"Could use a little control but you got it handled" Bonnie told her and Valeria gave her a soft smile.

"Are you guys okay?" Valeria asked the heretics and they nodded. "Thank you I know I haven't been the nicest but I really appreciate this"

Kol smiled at her kindness towards them.

"Thank you for letting us have the opportunity" Nora smiled while her girlfriend just kept a straight face.

"Don't do the spell!" Julian shouted, making everyone snap towards him. When he saw everyone standing he paused knowing that the spell had already been done.

"Julian, is everything okay?" Nora asked him, noticing his hysterical state.

"No! You weren't supposed to do the spell! She has other plans! I was meaning to tell you until she snapped my neck and tossed me in the dungeon!" Julian shouted frustrated.

"What is he talking about?" Nora turned to Valeria as well as the others.

"Valeria what have you done?!" Lillian walked forward to her daughter and Kol got in between them and got Valeria behind him. Lillian gave him a look of disbelief. "You really think I would hurt her?"

"You've done it before," Kol shrugged.

"Ok enough!" Valeria stepped forward. By now both of her brothers walked in but remained quiet. "I did nothing, I got what I wanted and now I'm leaving! I just promised I would do one thing" she turned to Julian.

"She wants to kill me!"

"I will kill you," Valeria corrected.

"Valeria, what is your problem?!" Lillian exclaimed, walking forward to Julian.

"No mother, what is your problem! Seriously! can't listen to your own children or the ones you adopted?! One of them was wronged by this man and you were blinded by his love like a fool to even care" Valeria shouted back while she shook her head. "I don't know about you but I heard that story once before with another man" she had lowered her voice now.

"Enough Valeria I know you hate me but you will not disrespect me like that!" Lillian stepped between her and Julian.

"I can't even look at you..." Valeria shook her head. "All I can see right now is you standing in front of father every time he hurt Damon. God mom, you really have a gift!"

"Val, let's just go home..." Kol stepped forward trying to take Valeria's arm but she yanked it away.

"No! He will not get away with this" she pushed her mother aside and rushed to Julian and stabbed her hand into his chest. "You know what you did and I can't allow you to walk this earth just pretending you didn't hurt people. You had your time tormenting my brothers and friends enough but you're done and I hope you rot in hell!"

She twisted her hand and ripped the heart out. Lillian and the heretics gasped. Lillian was on the floor sobbing. When the body dropped to the ground she quickly crawled to it and held it in her hands.

When Valeria looked up Alaric was standing there with a disappointed look on his face. Valeria just sighed and dropped the heart then looked at the blood in her hands then turned to the heretics. Who were crying except Valerie.

"How dare you!" Mary Louise went to attack her but Nora stopped her knowing it was a lost cause to even fight back.

Lillian stood up and looked at her daughter with tears in her face then her hand met Valeria's face. She quickly brought her hands up to her face then looked up to her. Valeria filled with rage and went to hit back but Kol took her in her hands then handed her off to Damon and Stefan.

"Take her somewhere else she can't be in here" Kol instructed and they nodded, taking Valeria away.

Kol made sure Valeria was gone and then turned to everyone.

"I tried to stop her for her own sake but I couldn't but just know that she killed with reason and whatever he did must've been really messed up. I know you cared about him but I don't really care. I care about her and if any of you try to go after her you'll be facing her and my family and the rest of the people that love her and trust me there's many" Kol taunted walking forward them looked at Lillian.

"And if you set your hands on her again I will kill you myself because well I'm reckless and how I said I don't care I've been killing people all my life"

"Originals so arrogant" Mary Louise rolled her eyes.

"Well at least I'm not a diluted blood line," Kol shrugged. "Are we clear on what I just told you?"

"Get out!" Lillian ordered and Kol just chuckled.

"Gladly" he walked away leaving everyone there.

Lillian was furious at valerka as well as the other heretics but they knew better than to go after her right now. She was powerful. Way too powerful but they were angry and eventually would find a way to punish her.

Except for Valerie she was actually happy that Valeria stood up for her or not her more Stefan but she liked to believe it was her too. She knew Valeria wasn't a bad person; she just didn't explain herself about why she did what she did.

Back outside Valeria stood trying to get some air when Alaric approached her. He was angry as well for many reasons that Valeria didn't want to hear but he didn't really care if she did or not.

Once she saw him she rolled her eyes and looked away from him.

"Save it Ric, i'm not really in the mood for a lecture right now" she stated and crossed her hands over her chest.

"I know Valeria. I know I'm not supposed to question you because I'm not in the position to, only I am because you're carrying my kids! You didn't even tell me when you were going to do the spell! And you keep killing people recklessly" Alaric began to shout at her while she just listened annoyed.

"I killed him because he deserved it!" Valeria stepped forward to him. "Don't look for any good qualities in me because I won't change when I need to get things done I'm going to do it even if it hurts me"

"I don't want them growing up in that Val. I'm trying my best to convince myself that you can raise them too but I can't bring myself to do that especially the way that you're acting right now" Alaric lowered his voice and looked at her.

Valeria hid it but his words hurt her. She knew she was acting out of hand but she needed to do it. Him telling her that she might not even get a chance to raise them broke her but she couldn't fight back. He was right.

"Good thing I don't want to. I already have enough problems myself" Valeria fought back her tears and walked away into her car.

Alaric didn't understand why she hated the idea of wanting to be a mom so bad. In reality she didn't, that's just what she wanted others to believe.

Kol had listened into the whole thing even if he was upset at Alaric for talking to her in that way he knew he was right to want his kids from a life like that.

He walked out into Valeria's car and turned to see her. She was trying her best to keep it together but when she felt Kol's arms around her she broke down.

All the feelings she had been keeping inside and replaced them with anger were finally spilling out.

Kol allowed her to cry as much as she wanted while he rubbed her back and gave her kisses on her head trying to comfort her.

Valeria was thankful for Kol. He understood her so well. He put stuff on the line too much just for her. With everything in mystic falls she had forgotten about the problem in New Orleans.

She was afraid that Kol would find out about her and Klaus and she hated herself for it. She hated the fact that Kol would end up hurt. Too hurt.

She hated it but especially she hated herself.

A/n- working on making short chapters like this it gets to the point.

Anyways I'm on spring break yay! Planning on finishing this book ASAP. Idk how to end it like do we want a happy ending of sad one?

Idk but let the love triangle begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 10.4K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...
1M 42.3K 55
"Being reborn into a fictional universe is dope. If you can cause a little chaos, of course." A doppelganger self-insert written by someone who is si...
521K 17.4K 67
"And I remember when I met him. It was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew right away." In which a girl loses her hybrid, and the...