Stay (Wild Creek Ranch Series...

By Rituparnadarolia

When nineteen year old Ryder Wilson met the sweet seventeen year old Anastasia Farrell, he knew that he wante... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Six

103 4 0
By Rituparnadarolia

Ryder carried her to his bedroom and within seconds, their clothes were off and he started devouring her. He drank in her sweet mouth, he savored her delicious body inch by inch yet it wasn’t enough. She was as hungry as he was, desperate almost for him. After waiting for each other so long, finally they were free. Finally they could be with one another forever. If this wasn’t the happiest moment 9f their lives as if now, what else was? 

It seemed that one single touch had made them unleash the savage creatures hidden inside them. While Ryder’s mouth worked its magic on her body, driving her to the edge with need, she also drove him crazy with her bold lovemaking. “Oh, Ryder, don’t stop,” she moaned as he filled her with ecstasy as his fingers worked their magic on her glistening wet folds. He didn’t stop and went down to replace his fingers with his hot tongue. The result was mind blowing and soon with a scream her body collapsed after an earth shattering release. Ryder looked up with hooded eyes, drinking her in. 

“Did you like that?” he asked in a hoarse whisper. 

“Yes, a lot,” she whispered back. 

“Let me make love to you, babe,” he asked in the same tone. She nodded and he gently parted her legs and gave her a look that melted her very soul. This was a moment of bliss with the father of her baby, her only love. “I can make love to you all day and all night if it doesn't hurt you,” he whispered. 

“It won’t,” she said, having complete faith in him. Ryder caged her in his arms and thrust into her gently. Anastasia gasped as a feeling of sensual and car*al bliss washed over her. The way he  carefully and gently made love to her, burying his face into her neck and whispering endearments to her made her feel complete. There wasn’t a thing she needed more in this life. They made love till they were completely exhausted. Anastasia was too tired to pack, so Ryder booked their flights and packed up for her while she watched him with awe. The feeling finally settled in that she was now going home to Fordsville forever. It was what she had always wanted. 

Ryder watched her glowing eyes, her luscious lips as she animatedly talked about how she wanted their wedding to be. He didn’t have any particular ideas about their wedding. He was happy to finally be able to marry her. They were all set to leave early the next morning. At the dinner table, Anastasia scolded her brother for not talking to Freya about moving in.

“I don’t want you to over work and neglect yourself, bro,” said Anastasia.

“Don’t worry, I won’t,” said Anson. They talked a lot and finally they retired for the night. 

Anastasia slept cocooned in the warmth of Ryder’s arms. The next morning, they bade goodbye to LA forever and boarded their flight to Great Falls. Anastasia had already called up her dad and informed him. They were ecstatic at the news of her return. At the airport, Rex brought her Dad and grandpa to welcome them back. 

“I still can’t believe that you’re finally here, Ana. I never thought Anson would take an interest in the business and Madame Slovene would ever release you. Even in the last moment, she stunned all of us. I couldn’t go as my health was playing up for the last few days,” said her dad. 
“I know dad. Anson didn’t want you to come over with your ill health,” said Anastasia. “How are you now?” she asked worriedly.

“Better, I was admitted for 48 hours,” said her dad. He was suffering from acute chest pain and had to be admitted. Thankfully, the doctors treated him on time and he was saved from another heart attack. 

“Why didn’t you inform me, grandpa? I would have come home earlier,” she said. 

“It’s okay, we managed. Uncle David is fine now. Grandpa Eddie didn’t want to disturb you as you were all busy with Madame Slovene’s last rites,” said Rex. Anastasia was surprised to hear that. How did he know about Madame Slovene? 

“You know about Madame Slovene?” she asked Rex with surprise. 

“Of course. Everyone at Fordsville knows it by now. Two days back, there was a get together at home. All the granny’s in the neighborhood had come together and granny Daisy announced your wedding plans to all. She told everyone about Madame Slovene,” grinned Rex, making Anastasia smack her forehead. Ryder chuckled while grandpa rolled his eyes. 

“Granny Daisy can’t contain her excitement. It’s okay. Let her be happy,” said Ryder. “But uncle David. Shouldn’t you be resting?” scolded Ryder. David Farrell grinned at him. 

“I’m perfectly fine son. I can’t stay in bed for long and they already tied me down for 2 days. I need to plan my daughter’s wedding now. How can I rest?” said an excited David Farrell. 

“We can all plan it together dad. Relax and come over to Wildcreek ranch,” said Anastasia.

“Is that where you’re heading to now?” asked her dad.

“Yes dad, I’m already engaged, remember?” Said Anastasia. Rex chuckled as he drove towards Fordsville. 

“Don’t worry, uncle David, she’ll visit you every now and then,” said Ryder. 

“Chill, son. Your daughter has grown up. She’s getting married. Stop being a grumpy old dad,” said her grandpa. “Look at me, I’m so cool with everything. I smiled even when you moved away to Las Vegas,” he added. 

“I’ll try to be cool too but it’s gonna be boring, dad,” said her dad.

“I’ll be helping at the bakery everyday. So we will hang out every day, dad,” said Anastasia. They both looked at her with surprise.

“You will?” They chorused.

“Of course. I love the bakery shop,” she shrugged. So everyone was happy and Rex dropped her dad and grandpa at their house. Granny Daisy came out to meet her. She was excited beyond words and promised to come over to discuss her wedding plans with Ryder’s granny. Afterwards, she left with Ryder and Rex to Wildcreek Ranch. It would be her home now and she couldn’t hide the excitement she felt in her heart. Since the day she had started having feelings for Ryder, this had been her dream to live with him in his home. Now that dream of hers was finally getting fulfilled. The car entered the driveway of the property and the main door opened and Renée burst out with excitement, her arms open to welcome her. She knew that Renée and Sawyer lived in the neighboring ranch. So she might have come down to meet her best friend. 

“Finally, Ana. I’ve been waiting for you eagerly since morning. I’m so happy that you two have finally found your happiness,” she said, hugging her. Anastasia hugged her best friend back. 

“Yes, finally, Ren. It was all so unexpected that it still feels like I’m floating in a dream. A dream I don’t want to wake up from,” said Anastasia. 

“This dream is real, babe,” whispered Ryder into her ear as he led her towards the house. “You two can catch up later. Let’s go and meet my family. They must be waiting impatiently,” said Ryder. 

The next two hours Anastasia was encircled by Ryder’s family and they all chatted excitedly.

“When do you want the wedding, Ryder?” asked granny Jenny eagerly.

“”Give us a month, please,” said aunt Kathy. Everyone agreed and demanded a month from Ryder. 

“Alright, I’ll give you a month, but mind you only a month,” said Ryder. Everyone cheered and Renée pulled Anastasia to check out aunt Charlotte’s wedding catalogue. 

“Where do you want your wedding to happen, Ana?” asked Ryder’s mom. 

“Here at home,” she said, making them all smile. 

“Great then, we'll get together in the evening with your family and plan it all out,” said granny Jenny. 

“That’s a good idea. Ryder, take her to your room. Why don’t you settle down first?” suggested his mom. Ryder whisked her away to their secret heaven, his room. He brought in her luggage and closed the door behind them. 

“Welcome to my world, Annie,” he said, opening his arms out to her. Anastasia ran into them and hugged him tightly. 

“I’ve always wanted to live here with you. It had become an obsession for me, almost making me miserable for the last five years. I couldn’t show my true feelings and tried to face life as bravely as I could, Blue. I know that many times you’ve felt that I wasn’t taking any interest in you but believe me, I was on the verge of losing my shit. I cannot hurt others for my own happiness, that’s not me. I cannot escape from my duties and I cannot break promises. I can die rather than do those things. I’m sorry that you had to go through so much because of me,” said Anastasia, looking up at him with eyes reflecting the true love she felt in her heart. 

Ryder pulled her closer. “I know my love. You’re very different from other girls. You’re selfless and unique, that’s why I love you so much,” he said, embedding his face into her hair. Bliss at last!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 22.9K 30
Emma: shy, traumatized, and an ex-wild child. Duke: violent, abusive, and out for revenge. Ryder: sarcastic, sexy, and champion MMA fighter. Emma is...
15.5K 1K 38
All Ryder's life, he loved two girls with all his heart, mind, and soul. He cared about them so much that he would give the shirt off his back, if th...
641K 14.3K 30
Maddie can't remember the last 2 years, but she knows Ethan is the handsome boy who's been haunting her dreams. Do they have an insta-spark, or a pas...
22.1K 896 31
~"When are you going to do what's best for you Sadie? All you ever do is what's best for Hallie and push your own wants and needs to the bottom of th...