𝗠𝘆 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 (𝑻...

Par Sugardaddyjoon

(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you mor... Plus

Ugly cow!
Orange juice
Revenge
Canada
expensive Lamborghini
control
casual party
dishes
finished dishes
shopping
backbone broken
the plan
wedding
fainted
broken bed
knife
freaking wife
table
dinner
airport
photos
hair
honeymoon
grocery
poison
suit
smoke?
baseball bat
mood swings?
prison
hanging
drunk
pregnant
ice cream
responsibility??
fruits
restaurant
missed call
cola
promise
handsome
building
surprise party
pain?
babies
sorry
i love you
the end

flour

5.2K 298 27
Par Sugardaddyjoon

Y/m : look he is older then you, so you should respect him!!

Y/n : but he always starts fighting!!!

Y/m : yeah yeah, i know better who starts fighting!!

Y/n : *Sigh* believe me mom, i rarely start the fight!!

Y/m : shut your mouth and go to your room!

Y/n huffed standing up, walking to her room, as soon y/n walked out of the kitchen, her mother grabbed her phone, calling taehyung's mother, after five rings, she picked up.

OTP

Y/m : hello mrs kim, thet again fought like cat and dog!!

Mrs.Kim : i know, ughh why they can't be lovey dovey with each other, i want them to get married

Y/m : me too, but if we will tell them about our intentions then they will kill each other without any mercy!!

Mrs.kim : *Sigh* yes you are right

Mrs.kim : Jin is more older then her but taehyung and they have just two years gap

Y/m : I don't care about anything i want them to get married!!

Mr.kim : me too

______________________________________

Jungkook : are you kidding me? *Laughing*

Jungkook said to taehyung, while playing snooker with him, and taehyung has a done expression on his face.

Taehyung : do i look like i'm joking?

Jungkook : you were about to win her heart but y/n came in between and pretended to be your WIFE JUST TO MAKE YOUR TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND TO LEAVE YOU!?? *laughing*

Taehyung : *Gritted teeth* that ugly girl is getting on my nerves!

Jungkook : come on she isn't ugly!

Taehyung was about to play a shot but he stopped, raising his head,

Taehyung : what to you mean she isn't UGLY??

Jungkook : yeah she is not ugly instead she is beautiful!

Taehyung : are for real jeon jungkook?

Jungkook : yes i'm, she is beautiful and she suits with jin hyung after you!

Taehyung : AFTER ME!!?!!!, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'AFTER ME??'

Jungkook : sometimes i just stare at you both fighting, and i totally forgot that she is engaged with jin hyung, you two look like those married couples who are married for ten years and are trying to get rid of each other but can't get!

Taehyung : SHUT YOUR MOUTH JEON JUNGKOOK!!!

Jungkook : what if you got married to each other?

Jungkook gasped, palming his mouth.

Taehyung : stop your bullshit, why would that happen, that cow is not even in my shoe's level!

Jungkook : she is going to get married with your big brother, who is the biggest ceo in the the whole seoul city, what can be more then that, i'm pretty sure it's more then your shoe's level!

Taehyung : SHUT UP!! *panicking*

Jungkook : come on hyung, i was just kidding, *laughing*, why would she get married with you, but it will be fun if you both got married to each other!

Jungkook smirked, taehyung throwed the stick away, he glared jungkook

Taehyung : GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!
Jungkook : OKAY OKAY I'M GOING!!!

Jungkook rushed out of there, taehyung clutched his heart, panting heavily.

Taehyung : *mumbling* he scared the shit out of me!

______________________________________

Jin : dad where are you going??

Seokjin asked from his father, who just stood on the living room with luggage in his hands.

Mr.kim : yeah do you remember, mr choi in canada?

His father questioned, seokjin nodded his head.

Mr.kim : his company and our former company were partners, so i have some incomplete work left in their in canada, and i'm leaving for canada, once i will complete it, i will be back!

Jin : but dad i can also go in there, you don't have to work-

Mr.kim : you were not the ceo son, i was the ceo, and i know what to do or what not, okay so now i'm going and take of the house and the company!

Jin : okay dad, take care of yourself and have a safe flight!

Mr.kim : *whispering* don't tell anyone, specially that taehyung, if he got to know about me going and not taking him along, he will bring an earthquake, so don't tell your mother and brother until the morning!

His father said, seokjin nodded his head, his father passed him a smile and he smiled back, they bid goodbye to each other his father rushed out of reh house, secretly.

______________________________________

Taehyung P.O.V

I sat on my bed, i groaned, i can't go out anywhere out, since our plans are cancelled, jungkook's father forced him to work, UGHHHH!!, i'm soo bored, it's a boring day, i whinned, throwing the pillows away, suddenly i heard a maid, calling out y/n, the maid just passed my by room's door.

I stopped whatever i was doing, i smirked, it's revenge time, i rushed downstairs, only to find this witch giggling with my mom.

End of P.O.V

Taehyung : ah mom from where you brought garbage home?

Taehyung asked, pointing his index finger at y/n, y/n glared him..

Mrs.kim : BEHAVE!! *death glare*

Y/n : AH EOMMA IT'S OKAY, he must be looking at the mirror in front *smirk*

Taehyung : no i'm looking at you!

Maid : mrs.kim the furniture arrived

Mrs.kim stood up, glaring taehyung.

Mrs.kim : i will be back, DON'T YOU DARE TO DO SOMETHING STUPID KIM TAEHYUNG!!

His mother yelled at him, taehyung rolled his eyes, once his mother stepped out of the room, taehyung jumped beside y/n.

Taehyung : hello my wife where is our one year old daughter?

Y/n : UGHHHH!!!!, STOP YOUR BULLSHIT!! YOU DONKEY!!

Taehyung : it's not my it's you, you are the one who created this all, you ugly cow, dumb head!!

Y/n : stop calling me with those names UGLY MONSTER!!

Taehyung : I'm curious, why you don't want anyone to call you by your original names?

Y/n : THEY ARE NOT MY ORIGINAL NAMES!!!

Taehyung pushed her on the floor harshly, she hissed, as she fell on her butt, she stood up

Y/n : UGHHH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

Taehyung sipped her left over tea, and he rushed out of there, she immediately followed him behind.

Y/n : I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG!!!

He stopped inside the kitchen

Taehyung : *Looking around* now where will i go *breathing heavily*

Y/n entered inside the kitchen, she smirked finding him being trapped, she grabbed the knife from the fruit basket, she pointed the knife at him.

Taehyung : HEY HEY!!! PUT THAT DOWN!!! *Panicking*

Y/n hovered on taehyung with the knife in her hand, she gasped when taehyung threw flour at her face, she was froze at her place, y/n coughed, taehyung rushed out of there, smirking.

To Be Continued.....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12K 401 11
Story of a forced marriage of Y/N and Kim Taehyung who hate each other to the most. Will they divorce soon?? or has destiny planned something else fo...
25.9K 952 21
You really thought I love you,haha so funny" "Why would you play with my feelings" Taehyung had to marry Y/N otherwise he won't get the property. Y...
42.3K 1.3K 52
Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with Jungkook ever since the day she saw him...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...